Mystic Home

Door cuteblueicecream

Alexandra an unwanted person in the human world has to involved into the enchanter's battle and fight in orde... Meer

Insert
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 "Lost In Odd"
Pictures
Chapter 16 "The Rockery"
Chapter 17 "Training with Master Hector"
Chapter 18 "The Mountain of Harmony"
Chapter 19 "Unlucky Zane"
Chapter 20 "Under Attacked"
Chapter 21 "Search for Jimmy"
Chapter 22 "The Stranger"
Chapter 23 "Halloween"
Chapter 24 "Lost Again"
Chapter 25 "Mourn"
Chapter 26 "Explain it later"
Chapter 27 "Promise"
Chapter 28 "Sleep here"
Chapter 29 "Kid's Voice"
Chapter 30 "Run and Hide"
Chapter 31 "My Family"
Chapter 32 "Friends"
Chapter 33 "The New Portal"
Chapter 34 "New Trainer"
Chapter 35 "Jamaicah's First Mission"
Chapter 36 "Doctors Helper"
Chapter 37 "Mickey Mouse"
Chapter 38 "Daniel"
Chapter 39 "A long day"
Chapter 40 "Friends"
Chapter 41 "Troubles"
Chapter 42 "William"
Chapter 43 "Sealed Mark"
Chapter 44 "Kiss"
Chapter 45 "Shadow World"
Chapter 46 "Caught"
Chapter 47 "Remembered"
Chapter 48 "Escaped"
Chapter 49 "Sent back"
Insert

Chapter 50 "Finale"

11 1 0
Door cuteblueicecream

Alexandra's POV

"Where did they go?"

"Uncle..." I said when I got near him. Uncle since he is my uncle. My father and he are brothers.

"Where did you bring them? Bring them back here!" He asked.

I sent them back to the human world.

"I won't let you hurt them."

"Why are you standing for them? I should have killed you before. You are ruining my plans."

"That time, you didn't... You didn't kill me because you thought of your brother's feelings."

"That's not true. I was going to use you against him. I want him to feel what it is like to lose someone important to you."

"I understand what you felt, uncle. And in behalf of my father, I'm sorry... You got offended and got hurt and never been healed for years. I know that you suffered from loneliness. I know what it is like to lose someone. I know your heart yearns for her. I know how you feel but doing this things can't heal you. It can't make you feel happy and peace. Can you please stop this and forgive everyone? I know that there's goodness remaining on you."

"Don't tell me that you understand what I feel! You don't know what I have been through. You don't know what effort I did to them and got denied in the end. You don't know that your father used me for his success. You don't know how much I suffered to bring your father's smile. You don't know how he ignored me. You don't know the feeling of not being appreciated. At first, I accepted that... At first, I decided to live away. But how can he done this to me? How could he kill my wife... my children that easily?"

"Uncle..."

"That was not my choice..."

"Father...?"

"Your family denied the commands and did the forbidden deeds. I even asked for another option but they didn't agree. It was the deities' decision." My father said and Alfred falls to the ground.

"I don't believe you."

"I admit that I was a rebellious kid a long time ago. Those times you were so matured and like a parent to me. You always protect me and give me what I need. You always make me happy and teach my like a good parent would do."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Those times until we grow up, I didn't get to say how I was lucky to have you as my big brother. I'm proud of you brother, my childhood was meaningful because of you. I was too shy to say those words in front of you. I was too shy because you have done everything to me while I only gave you problems. I even got too shy to say 'I'm sorry' to you. I thought it would be better for you to not worried about me when I told you to 'not bother me anymore'. I thought you can feel free and enjoy your own life after that. But I never thought that you would feel like 'I don't want to see you anymore'. I'm too slow to realize these things. I didn't mean to destroy you. This is my entire fault. I'm sorry..."

....

Kenneth's POV

I'd run my fingers through my hair. I'm so frustrated. Since I got here, I have been searching for the portal on this mansion but I did not found any portal anywhere. I have been searching every corners of the mansion.

"There's a portal over here!" Someone shouted.

I immediately went to that someone who found the portal. I run as fast as I can.

I need to get back to the Mystic World.

But when I entered the Mystic World, all I found was the deserted world.

My knees fell to the ground.

"Evelyn...!" I cried.

...

FOUR YEARS AFTER

...

Keith's POV

"Always remember that there are so many rules in magic." I said to my little trainees.

"Miss Sally, you have a visitor." A kid said and went hoping.

"Oh...? Who that might be...?"

"Hi..."

"Sir Daniel...!"

"Whoa... Slow down kids."

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just passing by." He said.

"Sir Daniel, can you teach us black magic?"

I was shock about the kid's request.

"Black magic...? No... We don't use that." –Daniel.

"But why do you know how to use black magic?"

"Yeah Sir Daniel..."

"I guess you need to clean up your name first..." I whispered to Him.

"Yeah..." He replied. "Come on, kids. Let's go to the playground instead." He said and they all went to the playground.

I came out to watch them and gaze upon my surroundings.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" –Monica.

"Yeah..." I replied.

Green trees, sparkling flowers, healthy animals, cool breeze, blue sky, white and puffy clouds... The Mystic World won't be like this if it weren't for Alex... I mean Evelyn...

"What are you two chatting?" –Hector.

"Nothing..." –Monica

"Let's go?" –Hector.

"Keith..." –Monica.

"I know... See you next time..." I said and she smiled.

I never thought that Hector and Monica were couples when we were at the human world.

I heaved a sighed.

I wonder what Jamaica and Zane are doing on the human world by now?

...

Kenneth's POV

It is been four years that Alexandra was gone. We did return to our world at last with peace. But why do I have to lose Evelyn? I did try my best to protect her but why? I promised her...

Why do I keep on losing everyone that I loved? I lost my family... I lost David... and Evelyn...

"When I saw you at the mansion, I know it was you. I was happy that time. I was happy that you came back. But I was also scared to think of the dangers ahead of you. But now- I don't know what to do anymore. I tried to follow you but I was told not to and thought that suicide won't help me. All I wanted was to live. I wanted to live in a world with you. How long do I have to wait, Evelyn? How long do I have to wait to see you again? I miss you. I'm sorry I did not keep my promise."

"Just cry for you to be okay."

"I never regret this."

"Kenneth..." –Nicholas. I quickly wipe my tears. "They brought five enchanters back."

"Good..." I replied.

I had commanded a group of enchanters to bring the remaining enchanters from the human world.

"And I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Someone found a portal leading to the human world. Did you create that? I thought you only created one portal." He said.

I turned to him.

Yes I can create the portal. I am their King now. The deity chose me to be their King.

"What portal?" I asked.

...

The human world greeted me after I came from the Mystic World by use the portal which I did not created.

I didn't close the portal since my heart hopes for someone. Someone that I longed for...

I went walking on the street.

Maybe she did not die that day...

I went looking for a trace of her.

And I saw her not far from me.

I quickly went to her.

...

Alexandra's POV

"Good Morning, ma'am..." –Guard

"Good Morning." I replied and my phone rang. I answered it. "Hello? Oh... Yes... I'm on my way." I said and hung up.

"Evelyn...!" Did someone call me? But I'm running late.

...

Kenneth's POV

"I'm sorry sir but you can't go without an ID."

"I'll just be hurry. Please." I said. "Evelyn...!"

...

Alexandra's POV

"Let's welcome the new CEO. Evelyn..." –Dad.

Everyone applauded.

"Congrats, Evelyn..." My fiancé congratulated me.

"Thank you..."

"Congratulations..."

"Thank you..."

...

Kenneth's POV

They won't let me in so I have to wait until she gets out instead.

I hurriedly get up when I saw Evelyn inside a car.

"Wait...!" I called but the car drives fast. I didn't get to talk with her. Where are they going?

...

Alexandra's POV

"Where are you?" Someone asked on his phone. I turn to him since his voice is familiar.

"I'm over here." The lady said behind the man.

"Jamaicah..." He immediate hugged her.

So sweet-

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I just miss your loud noises."

"I'm not loud."

"Hahhaha...."

"Zane...! Come back here!"

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Let's go?" –Cyrus.

"It's okay..." I replied.

...

Kenneth's POV

"Have you heard? They are going to get marry next week!"

"They are so perfect for each other."

"I agreed."

"I heard that she also the new CEO of the Sunny Company."

"The couples who adopted her are so kind hearted."

"She's so lucky. I admire her so much."

What they are talking about?

I found her with... a guy?

...

Alexandra's POV

"Evelyn..." Someone called me and went to hug.

I pushed him.

"You know this guy?" –Cyrus.

I look at the guy and scanned his appearance from head to toe.

"No..." I said.

"Evelyn, it's me. It's Kenneth... I'm here."

"Hey..."

"Evelyn... It's me."

"You... What do you want with my girlfriend?"

"Cyrus..."

"I'm talking to you."

"Cyrus... Let's just go home."

...

"Evelyn, you're back."

"Mom..." I said and hugged her.

"Oh... Cyrus... Come in."

"Thanks, mom..."

When Cyrus is busy chatting with my mom, I took the kit and went to them after.

"Give me your hand." I said and took his hand. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine..." He replied.

"You shouldn't have punched that guy." I said.

"I can't... I won't let someone harass you." –Cyrus.

...

Kenneth's POV

"Let me out..."

"Harassing... Making a big scandal... You're in big trouble, kid." He said and laughed.

I sat down to the floor. I guess I have to stay a little longer in this Jail. I don't know when I can get out.

...

Alexandra's POV

I put my cellphone down.

I don't care about this rumor... It is not true. I did not cheat to Cyrus... I don't know the man last night.

The phone rang. It's Cyrus.

"Cyrus...?"

"Good Morning..."

"Good Morning..."

"Look through your window." He said.

I immediate get off from my bed and went to the window. I saw Cyrus there waving at me. I smiled.

...

Kenneth's POV

"Get up!" Someone woke me up. "You're free." He said.

...

Alexandra's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked during the trip. We've travelling for hours.

"It's a surprise." He said.

...

Kenneth's POV

"Let me in..."

"No sir... I'm sorry but you can't."

"Evelyn...? Yeah I heard that rumor..."

"Yeah..."

"And they are having a trip today."

"Oh..."

A trip...?

...

Alexandra's POV

"Ta-da..."

"What are we doing here?"

"I was planning to build a branch of our company here."

...

Kenneth's POV

"I'm hungry..."

"Hotdog..." Hmm... Smells delicious...

"May I help you, young man?"

"I'm hungry..."

"Do you want hotdog?"

I nodded.

...

Alexandra's POV

Why is everyone looking at me?

"Is that Alexandra...?"

"My... She's alive?"

"What is she doing here?"

Cyrus came back with the ice cream.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

...

Kenneth's POV

"You don't have money, you can't have hotdog."

Alright, alright I'm leaving.

...

Alexandra's POV

"You...! Alex...!" Someone said harshly. "Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Aww...

"Let me go!" I said.

"Now where's your fiancé? I bit he has his other girl." She said and laughed.

"What do you want?"

"Let her go!" That guy... The guy last night...

The girl immediately let my arms go. The girl glared before walking away.

"What's wrong with people from this place?" I said to myself.

"Wait!" The guy said and the girl stopped. "Apologize to her." He said.

The girl was shocked but got scared. I can sense that she doesn't like to apologize but she was forced.

"I'm sorry." She said and walks away.

"Thank you..." I said.

But right! How did he come all the way here? Did he follow us?

"You...! Why are you here again?" –Cyrus.

"Cyrus."

"Are you following us? Aren't you going to stop harassing my girlfriend?"

"Cyrus..."

"Hey...! I'm talking to you!"

"Cyrus."

"Evelyn..."

"Please, just leave..." I said to the guy.

...

Kenneth's POV

"I'll come back." I said before leaving.

"Stay out of our lives. I'm warning you!"

"Cyrus... Stop..." –Evelyn

...

Alexandra's POV

"That Alexandra...? She's a loser... I don't even know why she came back." I heard someone behind me.

Are they talking about me? Is my past name is Alexandra? But I thought my name is Evelyn. Ever since I lost my memory, the only thing I remember is that my name is Evelyn.

"Alexandra..." –Old woman

"Uhm... Hello...?"

"It is you...Michaela...!" She called.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am but I have to go."

"Can't you stay for a while?"

"I'm really sorry..." I said and left.

...

Kenneth's POV

"No... I don't want to remember my past. I don't want to remember anything from it. I don't want to go back there"

"I thought you are calling off the wedding."

"No... I don't want to do that. I want to stay with what I have now. I want to stay with you." Evelyn said and the man hugged her.

She's-

She's happy.

...

Alexandra's POV

It's been three days since the guy didn't showed up. What happened to him?

"Who am I kidding? Why am I waiting for him?"

I heard someone knock my door. So I went to open it.

...

Kenneth's POV

"Hi..." I said. That was not what I have practiced.

Evelyn was about to shut the door when I stopped her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"You can't marry him, I am you husband."

"Do you have any proof?"

"You have the sealed mark on your neck. You are sealed to me. I can even show you my sealed mark. It is on my butt."

"That's your proof? Are you mad?"

"Don't you really want to know your past?"

"No..." She said that crushed my heart. "Leave me alone. Leave us alone." She said.

...

Alexandra's POV

I wanted to believe him but-

A sealed mark...? He'll show me his butt...? Is that a proof? How did he know that I have a tattoo on my neck?

"You're the same as before. Whether your name is Alexandra or Evelyn, you will always be the girl that remains into my heart. Before I go, can I hug you? I want to hug you for the last time." He said. I'm so confused and did not know why I gave him a hug. Just giving him a heart breaks my heart. "Make sure you eat well. Make sure you sleep well. When you're sad, just cry... Don't throw yourself. Just let your tears escape your eyes because you problems will pass. I want you to be happy. You deserve to be happy. I hope you are truly happy." He said and turns away.

"I hope you meet the right woman for you." I said. I don't want to tell him that.

"Will I ever find someone like you?"

I closed the door when he left.

"Why are you crying?" I asked myself through the mirror. "He is just a mad who doesn't know what he was doing and saying."

...

Kenneth's POV

"Are you alright?" –Nicholas.

"Ah... Yes..."

"Why are you spaced out?"

"Nothing..." I said and left him.

"Is it because of me?" That voice.

"Evelyn...? How did you-"

"Someone left this..." She said and showed me the necklace that can restore your memory. The deity gave it after I asked for it. "Kenneth..." She called and hugged me. "Don't ever say those words again! You said you love me but what's the use of it if you give me away? What kind of love was that? Do you know that really breaks my heart?"

"I saw you were happy with him. Even if it hurts me-"

"Shh..."

...

Alexandra's POV

I can't stop myself from staring at Kenneth.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You look great today." I replied.

"Let's go?" He said while his hand is waiting for mine.

"Where are we going?"

"Trust me..." He said.

We then came out from the place gate and went the hilltop.

"Wow, it is beautiful...." I said while watching the stars. The sky is clear. I could see the stars so clear.

"Do you remember this before?" He asked.

...

INSERT KENNET"S AND EVELYN"S CHILDHOOD MEMORY

"What are you doing?" –Evelyn.

"Star gazing..." –Kenneth.

Evelyn sat next to Kenneth and joined him.

"Wow..."

"Lovely, isn't it?" –Kenneth.

Evelyn agreed.

A shooting star passes by.

"Evelyn, make a wish!"

Evelyn and Kenneth make their wishes.

"Done..."

"What did you wish?"

"I wished to see you always happy."

"When I grow up, I will marry you."

"You promised?"

"I promise. So wait for me when we grow up."

"What if I die before I grow up?"

"That's not going to happen. I will protect you."

"Kenneth, look! There's something moving over there." Evelyn said and pointed.

"Where...?"

"There..." She said and Kenneth went to see it.

"It's a cat."

"A cat...? Let me see."

"Here... I think he is lost."

"I'm going to name him Kent." –Evelyn.

...

Alexandra's POV

"I remembered it..." I said.

"You made me believe that life was beautiful ever since we meet. I didn't even remember how useless I feel I was that time. You are my life saver." He said.

"Hmm... You're just too loner that time." I replied

"I love you."

Everything and everyone went back to where they are supposed to. Well, not everyone. There are still enchanters that are roaming on the human world. Nevertheless, the humans are all back to the human world. Michaela Moncada returned to her family. Jamaicah Taganas, Zane Comcom and the others found their families. Janette, well, I turn her back into her original looks and I apologized to her before she returns to the human world.

But for me, I love being an enchanter and I love staying on our own world. I just finally know where I belong. Maybe I will get to visit the human world sometime and chat with my human friends there.

Hmm... Maybe you will get to visit our Mystic World. We would love to tour you around. See you next time!

...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

37 0 30
In the Kingdom of Euphoria, the ghost witch of Black Sun City, goes through trials and tribulations against the kingdom law enforcers Paradise Knight...
5.9K 172 63
What would you do if the one you loved couldn't remember you? It's been three years since she took the throne of Seraphine, Alexandra has faced a num...
28.7K 1.3K 23
Merlin is hurt by a mysterious man who wants to stop him from doing magic. Now with his magic seriously impaired, Merlin must protect Arthur against...
166K 4.8K 86
17 year old Lila sets off for her penultimate year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. After the arrival of a transfer student named Cedr...