Hell obtains, of mortal decay...

By XxLucifer_DevlinxX

This book is about Setera Devlin, the known High King of Wrath and Lust, but for many many centuries his hist... More

Prologue

20 3 0
By XxLucifer_DevlinxX

Screaming, pain, destruction, blood and bones, wrath and death so much so so very much. Yet here more stand and yet they will fall, just like them all.

There were foot steps heard of two angels running, they ran fast, out of fear and terror:
"We need to leave now!" Said the young angel the other looked at him "I agree but where?! He will follow! He always does!" Said the middle aged angel. Then they heard him walking with his army of demon as he stood by their side as there great general.

The young angel looked in fear "no! No!! I'm not ready to die!!" He said in tears but as for the middle aged " i I'm to die! I die in honor!!"
He said and charged but was cut down by an armored demon that walked to the young angel. The young angel fell back, he looked in fear "w-who are you?!?!" He said shaky. The demon looked at him in pure blood lust and spoke demonically "Me?! Hahahaha! I am the Butcher from Hell! I AM SETERA!!!" And at that moment those were that last words that angel heard as his head was cut clean off to end the pain quick, and from this battle many others will join.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 343 22
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
73.6K 1.6K 79
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
13K 459 8
لا استبيح النقل 🩵 ...
259K 3.8K 96
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္