field trips

Av omyjishimsodun

different scenarios of field trips. (It doesnt have to be a field trip) all are written by me Mer

before you read
Casual fight with the avengers.
forgotten permission slip
forgotten permission slip pt2
ENDGAME
X gene
X gene 2
ima kms
a question
X gene 3
spidey sense
X gene series {A/n}
forgotten permission slip pt3
55K READS ???
ideas bc im a lazy writer
...dad? pt1
...dad? pt 2
GUYS IM SO SORRY
little a/n
quarantining with the avengers
......
oop
🌹Soulmates🌹

A Misread Sensory Overload Warning

16.8K 228 272
Av omyjishimsodun

So this one is a bit different. For anyone who doesnt want to read the smut part bascially Peter and you do it and since peter has had two sensory overloads before that Tony set up a warning system. Friday mistook Peter's increasing hear rate for a sensory overload.

Warnings: smut, x reader ship, language, embarrassed avengers.

At the smut part there will be ⚠️⚠️ and at the end there will be▶️▶️ you may now read I love u and I hope you guys enjoy it

《☆》《☆》《☆》

The first time Peter brought you to the avengers tower you guys stayed in his room watching meme worthy videos peter took of the avengers being absolute goofballs. Most of them consisted of Clint pulling pranks on everybody or natasha and Peter speaking in Russian while Peter was behind the camera. One though was took when Peter was hiding in the vents waiting to get Clint back when he heard voices. Tony's and Steve's voices. They were in the kitchen so he couldnt see them but he could hear.

It seems like Steve decided to go on a date since everyone was out visiting their own families or just out having fun 'so much for my revenge prank, how the hell am I supposed to get out of here without them noticing'. Well Tony being too tired to go out suggested they have a night in watching movies. They compromised and Steve cooked their first meal they had together and ate.

Of course the video stopped recording but Peter told you the whole story. Peter ended up hiding a camera by the TV and the next clip picks up when they start slow dancing in the living room they looked so happy and you wished that could be you and Peter one day. But alas you couldn't even tell him your feelings.

The second time you came over you spent the night and it was the night of the monthly superhero dinner where Steve and Tony hosted a dinner with literally every superhero the ones that lived in the tower and out of the tower and of course a few friends and after the dinner they picked a movie and snuggled up in the big living room littered with love seats couches and they moved the coffee table out of the way for Scott's and Clints children.

The third time you came over you and Peter we're finally together and it showed too. You guys were physically glowing and your smiles were ten times bigger. You werent as tense, afraid to make a wrong move or say the wrong thing as Peter was too.

And finally the forth time you came over is the worst out of all three. To you and Peter it was the best. Everybody else though wanted to die.

And this is where the story begins.

"Hey everybody!!" You yelled once you came up the elevator. You finally got your own ID so you didnt have to wait by the elevator like a creep for Peter to come and get you.

It only allowed you to go to a couple of floors so it really wasnt a level of clearance. All it said on the card was
"Y/N L/N (everybodies favorite)" and the number was 3000 and the stripe of color at the top was red while the color on the bottom was blue. With your picture in the middle. Tony must have been on crack when he made this.

"Hellllloooo" you called out. It looked like a ghost town. You've never seen this place so empty. Given you've only been there all of 3 times before today.

You saw someone poke their head out of the hallway then hide again. You giggled knowing it was your silly boyfriend even in the dim lighting.

"Come out come out where you areee" you started to look around pretending you didnt see him.

You turned about to look in the hallway opposite of where Peter was. Big mistake as he came up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist picking you up and spinning you.

"I got youuuuuu" he yelled while you screamed followed by a laugh. "Peterrrrr" you squealed as he set you down still holding you. You turned in his arms looking in those beautiful brown eyes. You brought your hand to his cheek

His smile down down has he looked into your E/C eyes. He seemed to fall in love with them even more every single day.

"I love you Peter Benjamin parker" it had been the first time you said I love since you two started dating. You said it so many times to each other before meaning it platonically. Peter responded by bringing one hand to your hand that rested on his cheek holding it in place.

He closed the space between you bringing you into a slow and passionate kiss. He kept his other hand dangerously low on your waist.

⚠️smut⚠️

You deepened the kiss by removing your hand from his cheek wrapping your arms around his neck bringing him impossibly close while standing on your tippy toes. This left him to leave your hands on your ass as he lightly smacked it. Your mouth fell agape from the action gasping slightly.

Peter took this opportunity to slip his tongue in between your open lips and you moaned quietly at that. So quiet he shouldnt be able to hear it but with the heightened senses and all it sounded like a normal loud moan, and for the first time since he had his powers he was grateful for said senses to be turned up 5 notches.

"Where hmm- is mmph- everybody" you said through the kiss, to into the kiss fully pull away.

"Meeting 25 hmhp floors down" he mumbled while gripping your ass tightly. "Jump" he pulled away for a millisecond to say.

You obliged and jumped and wrapped your legs around him. The jump was small and if he didnt have super strength you wouldve taken both of you to the floor.

Your legs were around him completely and could hold yourself up but for Peter's benefit he kept them on your butt holding you up while rubbing and squeezing both ass cheeks here and there.

He let go to help you take his jacket off that you were desperately trying to tear off. When he let go you slid down a little his bulge hitting your heat making you slip out a unexpected moan letting your head fall back holding onto his shoulders.

The sudden contact drove his senses crazy. The moan sounded like it was right in his ear. Like he was wearing headphones.

He took advantage of you having your head back and your neck being exposed by attaching his lips to it, littering love bites all over your neck.

"Room. Gotheroooom- ohmygod" you dragged out room when he found your sweet spot on your neck. He obliged and disappeared into the hallway he first came from.

Once in the room he closed the door and started walking backwards to the bed. Before he got to the bed you jumped off of him and pushed him onto the bed. He smirked and raised his eyebrows. He propped himself on his elbows to get a better look at you.

You took your shirt off painfully slow showing off your red and blue lacy bra Peter bought you as a joke. You started swaying your hips side to side as you let your hands fall slowly to your shorts unbuttoning them and letting them fall to your ankles showing the matching panties. "Such a tease" Peter said as he sat up taking his shirt off. He pulled you towards him you now standing in between his legs. He came face to face with your lower stomach very close to your heat.

He smacked your ass this time a little rougher you grabbed his shoulders to steady yourself and moaned "harder."

He obliged and rubbed your right ass cheek to alleviate the pain before hitting you again in the same spot harder than before, you squealed as the pain came but it quickly turned into pleasure. "Fuuuccck Peter" again when you held onto his shoulders it felt like you were gripping hard onto them to him. Your moans were right in his ear, the sound of his hand coming into contact with your ass was in his head. He fucking loved it.

For the first time since the he got his powers he was grateful for having heightened senses because jesus fuck it was amazing.

He did this two more times slapping your ass and rubbing it before he hit it again.

The last time he did it he got to carried away and maybe hit a little too hard almost bring tears to your eyes.

"I'm sorry" he apologized immediately all you did was roll your eyes and climbed on top of him pushing him on his back slow as ever. "I see someone likes being rough" you whispered in his left hear, you moved to his right hear to continue your sentence.

"Its okay because I like it rough" you finished your hands roaming his body.

"Fuck y/n" his hands went to your hips moving them roughly over his clothed covered erection which was becoming painful at this point.

You let out a high pitched moan his erection gliding over your heat every single time he moved your hips back and forth.

You could feel your wetness seeping onto his jogging pants as you began to move to your own pace and he removed his right hand from your hips and went up to your chest reaching behind you behind you unclipping your bra easily with one hand. You didn't question how he knew how to do that but damn was it a turn on. You let the bra fall off your shoulders exposing your boobs to him.

"Fuck your beautiful" Peter said through gritted teeth, both of this hands found each boob massaging them.

Growing tired of the foreplay Peter flipped you both over and kissed you with everything he had. Slowing down a bit. His right hand went above your head holding himself up, the other ran down your body his hand hovering over your heat. He pulled away getting ready to ask for permission but you pulled him back down and bucked your hips foward making his hand come in contact with your core.

"Oh fuck" you moaned pulling away.

He took that as a yes and moved his middle finger in a circular  motion on your clit. Your moans coming out louder and louder like music to his ears.

▶️smut over▶️

《☆》《☆》《☆》

"Sir Peter's heart rate is going up drastically, and it seems hes close to a sensory overload." Tony's AI stated unaware of the current situation Peter is in. (Cough who hes in)

The people that were currently in the meeting froze. Thank God the meeting was over.

"Friday pull up Peter's room" fri obeyed and pulled up the security footage in the teens room.

The avengers screamed and some looked away while others to scarred to even move, Tony being one of them.

"Fuck I'm close y/n - harder peteeerr" is what Peter and you said that took them out of there trance and tony yelled. "TURN IT OFF FRIDAY" "are you sure sir?" "Yes I'm sure turn the damn thing off!" "Very well sir" and the footage stopped at once.

The air was thick very very thick. They were so embarrassed seeing innocent little Peter so, not innocent.

"So Peter innocent huh?" Clint said breaking the silence.

By time they made it back up to the living quarters Peter and y/n were dressed and in the kitchen making something to eat just lunch, nothing big.

"Y/n you came- I mean your hereeeee" Clint said as you went to hug him Clint quickly moved out of the way grossed out but played it off after everyone gave him a look. "Haha too slow" he awkwardly laughed.

"Uhm okay" you laughed and went back to the sandwiches.

"We made lunch for you guys since yall are probably tired from the meeting and all." Peter said. "Did you guys wash your hands?" Steve asked rather quickly. Peter looked at you then back at Steve.

"Yeah we did we know how you feel about making food with dirty hands." Peter answered in a duh tone.

"Thank you for coming- I mean making these I bet they're gonna rock my-" Clint nudged natasha with his elbow making her shut up.

"Okay???" You both said handing out the sandwiches to everyone.

They all ate their food and Tony being one who hasnt ate in 2 days due to working closed his eyes and moaned at having food in his mouth then instantly regretted it remembering the video. "This is the best damn sandwich I've ever had" Peter smiled and a pink hue made it's way on his cheeks. He made that one. 

"Your welcome dad, did you know I made that one" Tony trying to savor the last bit of Peter's innocence smiled. "Makes it even better"

"THERE HE IS OUR INNOCENT LITTLE BOY" Clint screamed.

"Does this mean Peter can drink now?" Thor finally spoke up. "On our planet once you have sex you can drink" thor said with his signature smile. Peter was confused eyebrows knitted together before a look of horror came onto his face while you coughed, choking on your sandwich.

He looked at Tony for an explanation before he has to move out of the country and change his name. "IT WAS YOUR STUPID SENSORY OVERLOAD WARNING WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO LET YOU DIE" Tony yelled after 2 minutes of everyone looking at him, in complete and utter silence.

"HOW ABOUT TELLING YOUR AI  THAT PLEASURE AND SENSORY OVERLOAD ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!"

《☆》《☆》《☆》

A/n take a shot everytime it says sensory overload or senses. You'll get alcohol poisoning

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.7K 22 7
Just some good old Irondad & Spiderson oneshots for my own sake. Probably a lot of Field Trip ones but no promises. I'm completely ignoring Infinity...
136K 3.9K 17
Just a normal story where Peter Parker and his class go on a field trip to Stark Industry
826K 19.5K 49
The title is pretty self-explanatory, I think. These are all original stories that I wrote myself. It started off as a field trip oneshot book so mos...
287K 7.1K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...