The mysterious guardian (Cros...

By ChristianCalo22

Ange former princess of the empire, felt her life torn apart from what has happened because she is a norma, f... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

chapter 5

2.6K 47 7
By ChristianCalo22

At the arsenal in the hangar the first squad preparing to deploy for a training session.

Mei: Come on girls we need to clear the runway. Said with a serious look.

Salia: We know. Said with a neutral look.

Then they take off.

Then mei along with the engineering squad prepare the hanger for their arrival.

At a distance of arsenal a few ships that has the royal family symbol of the rosemblum family.

Vivian noticed.

Vivian: ALRIGHT IT'S FESTA!!. Yelled with a smile.

Ange looks at her.

Ange: Festa?. Said with a confused look.

Ersha: Well explain later. Said with a smile.

At the arsenal in the cliffs (y/n) standing by there watching the ships arriving.

He narrow his eyes and thought about what he heard about the message momoka and ange heard.

Y/N 'thought': The message that momoka displayed was the younger sister of lady ange, but by the way I heard is like an act. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he came out of his thoughts to hear the ships arriving at the hanger.

Then he walks away.

Y/N 'thought': But if I understand lady ange. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

He looks at the ships again.

Later.

At the beach area of the arsenal.

Many girls and younger girls wearing bikinis ir swimsuits are enjoying the festivities of the festa.

Little girls riding, enjoying the food.

Ange came by with a bikini, momoka is with her but with her maid uniform.

Ange looks at the festival.

Ange: So this is a festa?. Said with a questionable look.

Salia wearing a swimsuit looks at her.

Salia: It's a tradition, each year the humans let this one day break from fighting. Said with a smile.

She nodded.

Ange: Ok, but why wearing bikinis or swimsuits?. Said with a questionable look.

Salia: It's tradition wearing our rider suits feels like going to work. Said with a smile.

Ange looks at her.

Ange: Does it bother you?. Said with a neutral look.

That made her blush and move her arms in front.

Ange: I'm talking about the swimsuits and bikinis. Said with a neutral look.

That made her look down.

Then she realized and looks around.

Ange: Almost forgot where is (y/n)?. Said with a neutral look.

That got momoka to look around.

Salia sigh.

Salia: Don't bother sometimes in the festival he's always training, he never comes here. Said with a neutral look.

That got her attention.

Ange: Seriously not even once?. Said with a questionable look

She shook her head.

Salia: He goes to train all the time or stand by the cliff looking at the horizon. Said with a neutral look.

That got them to feel bad.

Momoka: That's just sad, is he always like that all alone. Said with a worried look.

She nodded.

Salia: He trains every day improving his pilot with his machine, he disobey a lot of captains orders to take down the dragon but he goes attack it head on and kills it. Said with a neutral look.

That got ange to felt sad about it.

Ange 'thought': All this time he was all alone with no friends to spend time with or to feel any emotions, mother why did you not teach him. Said in her mind with a sad look.

Where (y/n) is.

In the chamber training in a simulation in bael.

He just completed the simulation again and sigh.

Then suddenly he felt a little pain in the chest.

For sometime after he killed the dragon's the pain in his chest start to get stronger everytime.

Y/N 'thought': Why does this pain keeps causing me everytime I kill those dragon's is like I felt their pain. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he got off his bael and walks out of the chamber.

Back to ange.

She sits by the table with a drink in her thoughts about the message from her sister and (y/n)'s life.

At first she's worried about her little sister be in danger.

But her thoughts of (y/n) about what he's been through all his life when he arrived here, so that he served and protect her.

Ange 'thought': (Y/N) were you never feel any emotions. Said in her mind with a neutral look.

Then she came out of her thoughts hearing momoka.

Ange: What is it?. Said with a neutral look.

Momoka: Your worried about lady silvia?. Said with a worried look.

She sigh.

Ange: There's nothing I can do. Said with a neutral look.

She made a worried knowing she's right.

Then she widen her eyes a little.

Ange noticed.

Ange: What is it, is it sylvia? Said with a worried look.

Then momoka shook her head and show a screen noticed that emma is calling.

Momoka: Is the inspector. Said with a confused look.

Then ange gets up.

While momoka answer the call.

Ange walks away a bit and continued to think about (y/n).

Ange 'thought': Will he ever smile?. Said in her mind with a neutral look.

Ever since he's been with her she began to get to know him and understands him little by little, but she wants to know more about him.

Then she came out of her thoughts to hear momoka calling to her.

She looks at her maid.

Ange: What is it?. Said with a questionable look.

Momoka: Yes the inspector wants you to meet miss misty, do you remember her. Said with a neutral look.

That got her to think and widen her eyes to remember.

Ange: Misty rosenblum. Said with a surprised look.

Her maid nodded.

Momoka: She wants to speak with you. Said with a little nervous look.

Then ange made an annoyed look.

Ange: I bet she came all the way here to laugh at me. Said with a annoyed look.

That made momoka flinch understanding ange pain.

Then ange noticed the bear costume and went to put it on.

Momoka: What are you doing?. Said with a questionable look.

Ange: I will not going. Said with a neutral look.

She puts on the costume and looks at her.

Ange: Stay away from me or they will find out is me. Said.

Them she walks away and ignored momoka's call.

Unknown to either of them hilda was watching the maid.

Back to (y/n).

He stands on the cliff and watch at the festa but to his confusion he doesn't see ange.

Y/N 'thought': Where did you go lady ange?. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then his eyes glow purple focusing his abilities to find her, remembered her aura and looks at everyone.

That's when he started to worry a little.

Y/N 'Whisper': Where is she?. Said with a neutral look.

Then he saw the bear costume walking out of the festa and he raised his eyebrow.

Y/N: Where ersha is going isn't she supposed to entertain the little ones?. Said with a confused look.

Then he noticed to see ersha taking a massage and then he realized it.

Then walks away to find that costume bear.

Where momoka is.

She walks in the walls of the arsenal with two drinks in her hands.

Momoka: Lady angelise has to be dehydrated by now. Said with a worried look.

Then suddenly heard hilda's voice.

Hilda: So your finally all alone. Said from behind.

She turn to see the red head pointing her gun at her.

That made her shake in fear and drops the two drinks.

Back to ange.

She made it to the hanger and see two girls making out.

Ange: No one comes here. Said.

That made the two girls startle surprised.

Ange: Leave. Said.

That made them flinch and ran away.

Ange sits the bed and takes off the head costume.

Then she began to think again.

Y/N: Thinking about your little sister. Said out of nowhere.

She turn to see (y/n) walking towards her.

Ange: How did you know?. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: I heard it from your room when momoka play that message. Said with a neutral look.

That got her a little surprised.

Y/N: You want to help her. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded a little.

Y/N: Well I can't take you there with my bael, they will see it coming a mile away and there is something esle. Said with a neutral look.

Ange: What is it?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: I don't know exactly but I get the feeling that there something else at this world that doesn't feel right. Said with a neutral look.

She is surprised a little to hear him say that.

Then he looks at the ships.

Y/N: But we will take those. Said with a neutral look.

Then she looks where he's looking seeing the ships there and locked.

She also noticed the symbol.

Ange: But first I want to meet someone. Said with a serious look.

He noticed her look.

Y/N: Is the person you want to meet is important?. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded.

Y/N: A lot of guards?. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded.

Y/N: Lead the way lady ange. Said with a neutral look.

She smile a little.

Then both of them went away.

While everyone is busy with the festa competition for  that has a prize of a lot of money.

Both of them made it to the house and seeing guards.

Ange: (Y/N) if you please. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Then he rush towards the guards.

They noticed him but before they could react he use bis power to manifest a weapon to knock them out unconscious.

He knocked them out.

Then he went to the door and opened to reveal ten more guards looking at him.

He looks at them for a moment.

Y/N: Before we begin, does anyone of you want to leave. Said with a neutral look.

They look at each other and rush at him.

In the living room.

Misty heard some shouting and fighting, that made her very nervous.

When she heard the noises stop.

The maid went to check the door but it busted open by (y/n).

He looks at the maid who flinch in fear.

Y/N: Boo. Said with a neutral look.

That made her faint in fear.

Then he looks at misty.

Y/N: Misty rosenblum?. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded nervously.

Then he looks outside.

Y/N: She's here my lady. Said with a neutral look

That made misty confused for a moment and then ange came in and look at her.

Ange: Good to see you misty. Said with a neutral look.

She looks at ange closely and widen her eyes to recognize her.

Misty: Angelise. Said with a surprised look.

She nodded.

Ange: So I heard you want to talk to me so here I am. Said with a neutral look.

She flinch a little and surprised to hear that she's not the same angelise she remembered.

Misty: Angelise. Said with a surprised look.

She nodded.

Ange: So you want to say m something mean to me and laugh at status that I'm a norma. Said with a serious look.

That made her flinch.

Misty: N....no, I heard what happened and I'm so very sorry for what happened to your mother. Said with a sad look.

Ange narrow her eyes.

Misty: When u heard that day your a norma but all this time you were not like them, but as time goes by to see you being here has changed you, I wanted to see the angelise I know. Said with a sad look.

Ange looks at her for a moment and looks at (y/n).

Y/N: She's not lying or sense any I'll intent towards you, she speaks the truth. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded.

But misty is surprised.

Misty: Who's he if you don't mind me asking?. Said with a questionable look.

Ange: His name is (y/n) and he's my guardian, he was here all this time to serve and protect me. Said with a neutral look.

That got her surprised.

Ange: I want your help. Said with a neutral look.

Misty: Watch is it?. Said with a questionable look.

Ange: I need you to get us put of this place. Said with a menacing smile.

That made hwr widen her eyes.

Ange: (Y/N). Said with a smile.

Then suddenly chains appeared out of nowhere and bind her.

She is surprised.

Misty: What is this power, this is very much different than the light of mana. Said with a surprised look.

Ange: He's very special. Said with a neutral look.

Then they take her away.

Everyone in the festa watching the whole competition.

At the jasmine mall.

Ange tricked vulcan with hamburgers while ange got everything she needs and left the cash.

But she heard what misty said about what will happen to her family.

Ange: They'll be executed. Said with a surprised look.

She nodded.

Misty: For the penalty for deceiving us. Said with a sad look.

That made ange more worried for her sister.

Then she along with (y/n) and misty who's in the cart screaming heading towards the hanger.

When they got to the hanger.

They are surprised to see momoka with hilda.

Ange: Momoka what are you doing here with her?. Said with a serious look.

Momoka: She wants to leave here. Said with a serious look but a little nervous.

Then hilda points her gun at her.

Hilda: I won't let you stop me princess, I'm going out of here. Said with a serious look.

Then ange points her rifle at her and (y/n) being ready to defend her.

Ange: I won't let you take that plane. Said with a serious look.

Hilda: And why?. Said with a serious look.

Ange: Because I need it to get out of here. Said with a serious look.

That got her surprised along with misty and momoka.

Then momoka realize.

Momoka: You want to save lady silvia. Said with a surprised look.

She nodded.

Ange: I couldn't never forgive myself for what happened to her and I won't let her die. Said with a serious look.

That made momoka along with misty to feel pity for her.

(Y/N) looks at her and for once of his life he actually felt sadness for her.

That got hilda an idea.

Hilda: Well then we will go together. Said with a smirk.

Ange glare at her.

Ange: Why should I?. Said with a serious look.

Hilda: Well did you know how to unlock the restraints. Said with a smirk.

That got her attention.

Hilda: If you unlock it, everyone will hear it and stop you, but I know how to unlock it. Said with a smirk.

That made her glare for a second and sigh.

Ange: Fine. Said with a serious look.

Then they began to plan.

Back at the beach.

Everyone celebrating the festa and surprisingly chris won the competition then the fire work show began.

Back to the other's.

Hilda took her chance to knock the green hair girl out.

Then she came back to disengage the restraint.

Hilda: Be ready. Said through the radio.

Momoka prepare the plain.

They began to wait for the right moment and hilda noticed another fireworks show is about to shoot again and then unlocked the restraints but thanks to the fireworks that they covered the sound.

Then the plane began to move.

Hilda ran towards the plane as fast as she could.

Hilda: Wait for me. Said with a serious look.

Ange looks at her.

Ange: No. Said with a serious look.

That got her surprised.

Ange: I'm still mad about what you did to my machine with your undergarments. Said with a serious look.

Hilda: Can't we just forget about it. Said with a serious look.

Ange: Really how about the time that your so call friends tried to kill me and that bear smell. Said with a annoyed look.

Hilda: That was their fault and as for the bear not my fault. Said with a serious look.

Ange turn away and the plane increasing speed.

Hilda sees the plane going faster.

Hilda: NOT THIS TIME!!. Yelled with a serious.

She jumped to get on the platform.

Ange looks at her.

Hilda: I'm not going to miss this chance, I tried so hard to survive to wait for this opportunity to get out of this place and go to my mother. Said with a serious look.

That ange surprised at this.

Hilda was about to slip but suddenly amge grabbed her.

Then pull her up.

Ange: I won't let that chance of yours go to waste but I don't know if your mother forgotten about you. Said with a neutral look.

She nodded.

Hilda: No matter. Said with a serious look.

They got on the plane and (y/n) notice the commander along with the other's and the inspector who just fainted.

He went in the plane and sit by the window looking at the ocean.

Skip.

They reached the coast and landed some far and lead the police find the plane with misty tied up.

They reached to a safe place to be ready and hilda smile to see a bike.

Then they reached to two road ways, one that lead to the misurugi empire and the other leads to a town.

Hilda: This is where we part ways. Said with a neutral look.

Then she ride away with her bike.

Ange along with momoka and (y/n) headed to the misurugi empire.

But they heard hilda.

Hilda: Hey princess don't waste this life you have. Said with a smile.

She smile as well.

Ange: You too. Said with a smile

Then hilda looks at (y/n).

Hilda: Be safe (y/n). Said with a little worried look.

That ange noticed.

He nodded.

Then they continued to their separate ways and ange thinking about a plan to save her sister.

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you liked it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 0 19
Throughout her childhood, Alice grew up on reading fairy tales about handsome princes, beautiful princesses and daring adventures. She grew up hoping...
13.2K 530 39
Lele lives in a magical world. Ever since she was a kid she wanted to go to magic school. She is finally 14 and able to go. What will happen in her m...
55.3K 568 42
Things haven't always been easy for Abi especially after a bit of shocking news but with help from her sister and friends she'll be able to get throu...
716 48 41
He yanks my sleeve up and looks at my arm. "I thought you told me you were fine." he sighs. "Well, I lied." I roll my eyes. . . . Rose is a teenager...