The Lockwood Diaries

By HarliLawson1996

๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
A/nN

41

184 6 0
By HarliLawson1996

"Isobel just showed up on their front doorstep," Stefan says as he and Damon come downstairs.

"What's she doing here?" Damon asks.

"I don't know," Stefan replies. "That's what I'm gomma go find out."

Katherine joins the boys, with Arizona. "I don't think you should tell her that I'm here."

"What? Why?" Stefan asks.

"It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb," Katherine says, just her voice annoys Arizona but regardless, they're friends.

"You're the one in cahoots with them," Damon says. "You made a deal with John that almost got me killed."

"I did what I had to do to get out of the tomb," Katherine replies, her determination to stay alive at all costs is probably what Arizona likes about her. "Now, I'm reconsidering my alliance." She turns to walk away.

"What do you know?" Stefan asks, stopping her.

"I know that I want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on team you," Katherine says. "Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know I'm here, the better. Think about it, Stefan. Come on, be smart."

"Tell you what," Stefan says. "Why don't you, uh... call Alaric amd let him know his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep."

"Don't bother guys, I got it," Arizona says as she goes to the cellar with her cell phone, and dials a familiar number.

"Arizona," Alaric's voice sounds through the speaker.

"You need to get to the Gilbert Residence, now," Arizona demands. "Isobel just showed up on their door step and met Jenna."

"Damn it," Alaric growls. "Alright, Thanks for calling, Arizona." He hands up and Arizona has a look around before going back upstairs, where Damon and Katherine are.
~~§~~

Damon opens the door to the Martin Residence, he has the witch with him along with his favorite Lockwood and the littlest Gilbert. Damon slowly sticks his foot through the threshold.

"Yep, everyone's dead," he says before entering the apartment and there is Luka's body in the living room.

"Insensitive much?" Arizona scoffs.

"We should pack up the grimoires," Bonnie claims. "They spend years collecting them. I wanna make sure they're safe."

Damon looks down at the corpse in the floor. "You know, we could get another match and cremate him."

"Don't be disrespectful," Bonnie scolds. "Not to him."

"Fine, I'll bury him," Damon says.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Jeremy asks.

"According to Luka's dad, one of these contains a spell that'll let me harness the energy that's left behind when a witch dies violently," Bonnie says.

"I didn't know you and father witch were so close," Damon claims.

"We weren't but when he gave me my powers back, he gave me a message," Bonnie says. "If I can find the spot in town, where the old Salem witches were burned, I can harness their energy to use when I need it."

"Great," Damon replies. "We'll Just have to put that on our list of things to do today. Harness ancient dead which power."

"You know where the witches were burned?" Bonnie asks in surprise.

"Did I forget to mention that?"

"Are we gonna have to read through every one of these books until we find the right spell?" Jeremy asks as he reads through one of the grimoires.

"Not exactly." Bonnie closes her eyes and she rises her hands, all of the books fall but only one opens. Bonnie grabs it, "it's this one."

"Great," Damon says. "Grab the rest. Let's go. C'mon, gorgeous."

Arizona smiles as she grabs a couple grimoires and follows Damon.
~~§~~

"Do you really think Isobel's telling the truth that word's gotten out about the doppelgänger?" Elena asks as she stands in the boarding house library with the her boyfriend, the older Salvatore, and Arizona.   

"Look, I don't trust a word she says, but I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning," Stefan admits.

"You know, you should just stay here," Damon says to the doppelgänger. "It's better for us to keep an eye on you."

"What, in a house where any vampire can enter?" Arizona asks with a scoff. "No. Her house is safer."

"Well, then we'll stay there," Damon says, he's annoyed with how grumpy Arizona has been since Elijah's been daggered with her dagger.

"So is that the plan?" Elena asks. "Neither of you will let me out of your sight again!"

"Let me know when you come up with a better one," Damon says.

"Fine," Elena replies. "Then one or two of you three bodyguards are gonna have to come with me to the Lockwood luncheon."

"That'd Be me and Arizona," Stefan says.

"I miss my mother," Arizona says.

"Not me," Damon replies. "I have witch stuff to attend to with Bonnie."

"Does that mean that you're taking her to the..."

"Shh..." Damon puts his fingers to his mouth as Katherine walks in.

"Don't get quiet on my account," Katherine purrs. "If you have a plan to combat the impending vampired doom, please do tell."

No one says a word, and the oldest Salvatore looks at his younger brother.

"Seriously, What is the plan to get us out of this mess, hmm?" Katherine asks. "I delivered you a moonstone, a werewolf, amd the d... well, you still the dagger from Arizona, to lure Klaus and kill him and right now, all you have is a moonstone. Or so you tell me."

"No, we have it," Damon says.

"Where is it?"

"It's in a very safe place," Damon says. "Gorgeous here knows but don't bother compelling her, it won't work."

"I've been honest with you," Katherine claims. "It's time to return the favor."

"Let me be honest with you," Damon says. "Don't mistake the fact that we haven't set you on fire in your sleep for trust."

Elena gives her lookalike a smile.

"Fine, be they way," Katherine says and she leaves.
~~§~~

"Hey, mom," Arizona greets.

"Yes," Carol gasps. "Oh, come here!" She walks over and hugs her. "I, sorry sheriff... As I was saying, the marshal hasn't been able to figure out what caused the fire at the scene, but he did find blood. No body, just blood."

"You think vampires were involved?" Liz asks, she knows that Arizona is apart of the council so she knows about vampires.

"I'm starting to assume the answer to that is always yes," Liz says.

"Mrs. Lockwood," Caroline says as she walks up. "Uh, have you seen Matt? I thought he was working a catering shift at today's luncheon."

"No, I haven't, honey," Carol replies. "Sorry but if you see him, could you ask if he's heard from Tyler?"

"Yeah, of course," Caroline replies. "Um, still no work from him?"

"No," Carol replies as Arizona shakes her head no. "The letter he left said he needed time to figure some things out,but I wish I knew where he was."
~~§~~

"And here to accept the donation to the Miranda Sommers-Gilbert fund is Elena Gilbert."

Elena smiles as she walks up and she joins Carol. Arizona stays beside Stefan and she smiles too,

"The historical society was my mom's baby," Elena says as she accepts the check. "She considered all of you family and would be honored and touched by this gift."

Before she can continue on, John's body comes falling down the stairs. Everyone goes over to where he is. Stefan keeps Arizona near him when he has a feeling is Isobel when he sees bite marks is. Carol sees John and she tells the crowd to let Liz do her job.

"Uh, he's...he's bleeding," Stefan says. "Is he okay?"

"Yeah. I got it, I got it," Liz says, she looks down at John and turns to the crowd. "You know what? Let's all back off. He just needs some air. Everything's fine." She walks up to Arizona. "You still want Mystic Falls police training?" She nods. "Stick around, Lockwood, I'll show you some things."

"Awesome," Arizona responds.
~~§~~

"I'm sorry for the scare," Carol says as everybody leaves. "It was just a bad fall. The paramedics are on their way."

"Hey," Damon says as he walks in amd he stops by Arizona. "How is he?"

"He's dead," Liz replies.

Damon kneels dowm amd he picks up John's amd, and sees the ring and casually drops it onto the body. "He'll be fine I'm a couple hours."

"What are you talking about?" Carol asks. "Damon, he's dead."

"Here's the thing, mom," Arizona speaks up. "John's ring is an old family heirloom that protects its owner from death by a supernatural entity." Alaric has taught her about all supernatural things and items while training her, as part of her course.

"But he's not breathing," Carol says. "He has no pulse."

Damon grabs John. "He will be, trust me." He's drzgging the body with Arizona near him. "We're gonna need a cover story... Epileptic for, alcohol binge, banana peel, whatever works. But right now, I have to Hey him out of here. Come on, gorgeous."

Arizona is quick to leave with Damon, who has John's body still.
~~§~~

Elena is holding onto Isobel's necklace as she sits beside Arizona on a couch. Stefan soon enters the room.

"Is that Isobel's?" Stefan asks her.

"I never thought I would feel bad about her being dead, but yet..."

"She was your mother," Arizona says as she wraps an arm over Elena's shoulder.

"Why did they let me go?" Elena asks.

"Well, anything John fold Isobel, we assume that Klaus knows, right?" Stefan says. "So he knows that you're not gonna turn yourself into a vampire. He knows that you have us keeping you safe."

"He knows I'm not gonna run," Elena adds as Arizona begins to pace.

"Which is why we took precautions," Damon says as he walks in, "'cause we got played, all of us." He puts some papers into her lap.

"What's this?" Elena asks.

"It's the deed to our house," Stefan replies. "It's in Zach's name. As soon as you sign it, it'll be in your name."

"You're giving me your house?" Elena asks, surprised.

"Isobel has the right idea with the safe house," Stefan says. "That way, you can control who gets invited in and who doesn't."

"Although I'll be super pissed if you lock me out."

When John gasps awake, Arizona slams him into a wall with a random blade from her belt to his neck, her eyes burning with rage and not caring at all to trigger her curse.

"I swear I had no idea what she was gonna do!" John exclaims, he is terrified of Arizona when she's mad. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Arizona, let him go," Elena says. "He and I need to talk."

Arizona pulls her knife back and he walks away, and goes to her little gym downstairs to take her rage out on the boxing bag,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1K 30
in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU #1 thevampirediares #1 Lorena #1 TVD #1...
2.1K 61 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
53.9K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...
7.8K 157 24
In which Niklaus Mikealson is a female.