Bloodline

By gabriellawrites_

"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
ONE|twisted
TWO|the killer flower
THREE|dark paradise
FOUR|blow out your candles
FIVE|babies in the bayou
SIX|midnight swim
SEVEN|banshee rescue mission
EIGHT|betrayal
NINE|forgiveness
TEN|the harvest
ELEVEN|house fires
TWELVE|the missing originals
thank you
THIRTEEN|family feud
FOURTEEN|moonlight dances
FIFTEEN|ignorance is bliss
SIXTEEN|balcony kisses
SEVENTEEN|sacrifice
SEASON TWO
EIGHTEEN|facing the music
NINETEEN|reunions
TWENTY|bonding over murder
TWENTY ONE|offer
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ|π—π—‹π–Ίπ—‚π—π—ˆπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—Œ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹|π—…π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ—‚π—‘|π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡|π–»π—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π–Ύ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍|π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π—π—‚π—†π–Ύπ—Œ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾|π–½π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰π—‰π—‚π—‡π—€
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒|𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—‰π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ|𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–»π–Ύπ—…π—…π—Œ
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ|π—π—π–Ίπ—‡π—„π—Œπ—€π—‚π—π—‚π—‡π—€
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ—
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹|𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ—Œπ—
thirty five|the test part 2
thirty six|birthday surprises
thirty seven|a wolfs death
thirty eight|youth
thirty nine|doubt
SEASON THREE
forty|aftermath
forty one|reunited
forty two|the beach
forty three|witch massacre
forty four|vampire club
forty five|secret dinners
forty six|holiday news
forty seven|breakups
forty eight|wine nights
forty nine|birthday pancakes
fifty|talks and revelations
please read!
fifty one|ice cream
fifty two|secret plans
fifty three|a painted house
fifty four|our happy ending
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You!
A Mikaelson Halloween

𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 π–»π–Ίπ—‡π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ύ

4.3K 96 30
By gabriellawrites_

The Originals
S2:E7
————————————

Veronica was on her back, laying between one of Klaus' cars and the cold floor. The brunette was currently bored out of her mind and decided to put her short lived college knowledge to use. So, she was in the midst of taking things out and putting them back in. Naturally, she had never asked permission.

"Veronica! What are you doing to my car!" Klaus yelled, walking into the garage and seeing the brunette and a bunch of car parts laid out.

"You made it very clear I'm not allowed to go after your mother. So, instead, I've decided to take apart your car."

"Speaking of my mother. I'm going out to the bayou to find out some more information about what's going wrong with Elijah. Please stay here and don't engage."

"Whatever you say." Veronica replied, listening as the hybrid walked out of the compound.

As soon as she knew he was gone, the brunette quickly made her way out from under the car and decided that, once again, she would not follow Klaus' orders again.

Just as she was at the front gate, Veronica's phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Are you busy?"

"Kind of. What's the-"

"Juliet's dead. Come to the bayou." Oliver interrupted, hanging up the phone before the female banshee could respond.

Due to Veronica's vampire speed, she arrived at the bayou in less than a minute.

She quickly ran up to where Alex and Oliver were standing, isolated from the other banshees and werewolves.

"What the hell happened?"

"After training, I walked into the shack and found her on the ground, laying in a pool of blood. She left a note." Alex explained, handing over a piece of paper that had small dots of blood scattered around.

As the brunette read the words, her heart stopped. The banshee couldn't believe what she was reading. Veronica must have read the last few words more than five times before looking up at the two males with slightly watery eyes.

"It's my fault."

"No, Roni. It's the ancestors. They forced her to do it."

"But it's still my fault. I should have never asked for help. If I had just found Elijah myself she wouldn't be dead." Veronica quickly spoke, shoving the letter back into Alex's chest and walked off; leaving behind the two supernatural packs and a boat on fire floating on the water.

As the brunette was quickly stomping through the forest, rage, sadness, and guilt surging through her veins. As she was moving, she hadn't been paying attention to her senses, not noticing that Alex was following her. Which, is why, the brunette was caught off guard when someone grabbed her hand and spun her around.

"Will you stop walking for a second."

"Why don't you hate me? I killed your friend. A member of your pack."

"Our pack." Alex sternly spoke, causing Veronica's eyebrows to furrow. "You're apart of the pack. So, it's you're pack too. And it was not your fault. You didn't know that would happen. And neither did she. Stop blaming yourself."

The brunette slightly nodded, taking in a deep breath. The male banshee raised his right hand, cupping the woman's cheek, instantly calming her down.

"Channel your anger into something else." Alex said, making Veronica smirk after a few seconds.

"I have the perfect distraction."

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

Veronica and Alex entered Marcel's loft, a plan solidified in their minds.

"My two favorite banshees." Marcel smiled, looking between the two. "You two dating yet?"

"Shut up." Veronica quickly spoke, "I just wanted to inform you that we're planning on taking down Finn Mikaelson today, and considering how he treated your vampires, I assumed that you would want in on the bloodbath."

"I'm listening."

"Well, it's not gonna be easy. He's surrounded by a pack of juiced-up wolves. He doesn't have a weakness."

"He does, actually!" Marcel smiled, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "And, I have her on speed dial! He's got a thing for Cami."

"We are not involving Cami!"

"Do you wanna take down Finn or not! And Cami? Well, she's got this thing about people telling her what she can and can't do! I trust you, of all people, understand." Marcel announced, dialing the humans phone number.

After a quick conversation, the three- joined by Josh, we're sitting around the coffee table while Alex spread out a map.

"Cami said Vincent wants to meet at Preservation Hall. But, he won't be unprotected." The male banshee announced, pointing on the map. "There will be wolves positioned here and here."

"Alright, I'll wait there and rip Vincent's head off." Veronica spoke bitterly.

"Nah, he'll body-jump."

The brunette rolled her eyes, but was stopped before she could respond.

"Vincent's head stays on. He'll have a hard time answering questions without it." Cami instructed, walking in with a box.

"Sweet, it's a big box of dusty old junk. We're saved!" Josh sighed.

"They're dark objects my uncle left for me. I've been cataloging them according to Kieran's notes. As far as I can tell, these can be used against witches specifically."

Marcel pulled out a pair of shackles attached to a chain, examining it.

"Kinky." Veronica mumbled, making the young vampire laughing.

"Ah, I remember these! A hundred years ago, the Human Faction waged a war against the Voodoo Queens. They had a traitor spell these manacles. Slap 'em on a witch, they can't do magic as long as they're on."

"Alright, we're not gonna get the 'Handcuffs of Doom' on him while he's surrounded by a werewolf entourage." Josh stated.

"How about we lure him away? I can do it." Alex offered.

"Cami, if we do this then you'll be the bait. Are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Make it look convincing. The guy's really smart."

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

Once the plan was complete, Veronica, Cami, Josh, and Oliver were seated inside the church. After finding out what they were doing, Oliver decided to involve himself in the plan; reflecting his feelings about his fallen friend into killing the original. However, Alex had to retreat back to the bayou and talk to Jackson about the plan.

Veronica bit into her wrist, the crimson blood dripping into the golden cup.

"I always thought having a woman's mouth on my neck would be more erotic." Cami joked, her neck still bleeding from the 'attack'.

The plan was for Veronica to attack Cami in the alley, distracting and angering Finn.

"Don't worry, I thought having my mouth on another female would end differently." The brunette laughed, handing the blonde the cup. "Here you go."

On the other side of the room, Oliver was sniffing the candles, as if they'd have a certain smell.

"We're so going to hell for this." The banshee sighed.

"Yeah, well, you get used to it." Josh laughed, but his eyes lingered on him for a few more moments, "Hey, I know this isn't your ideal Friday night. I'm sure you'd rather be, like, doing push-ups, or drinking beers with your bros, or whatever."

"Eh, it's not so bad."

"They're cute." Cami spoke, causing for Veronica to smile at the two males. "Okay, tell me the plan one more time."

"Oliver's gonna get Vincent to the altar, and then I'm gonna jump him. He's powerful, though, so we only have a few seconds to get the shackles on him."

"Where's Marcel?"

"He's looking for Davina. He heard she was back in town. I haven't seen her since the whole Mikael thing. Klaus practically 'forbid me'."

"Overprotective-dad and boyfriend stuff?"

"If you want to call ripping Kol Mikaelson into a thousand little pieces 'protective dad stuff,' then, yeah. That's it. And Klaus? Not my boyfriend."

"If you say so." Cami laughed, dabbing her neck with a towel.

Veronica was crouched behind one of the pews, watching as Oliver was thrown into the church by Finn. The banshees head was slammed against the pew, instantly knocking him out.

Josh, not being able to help himself, used his vamp speed to run over to Oliver. However, he soon realized his mistake when Finn flicks his wrist, snapping the vampires neck.

"Cami! Camille!" The original yelled.

Veronica took this as her opportunity to make herself known. The female hybrid kicked Finns back, sending him to the floor. As Finn tried crawling away, the brunette pressed her foot against his chest, causing him to stay in place.

"First, I'm going to kick your ass. Then, I'm going to take my pack back."

"Your pack? Last I checked, you're a banshee. And your so called pack was blindly following me." Finn weakly laughed.

"You wanna talk about following? How do your mother's boots taste?" The brunette spoke, kicking the original in the face.

"What have you done with Cami?"

Veronica shrugs and tilts her head, mockingly giving a sad pout. The man, however, didn't find the action funny. Using his new body's abilities, Finn telekinetically throws the brunette down the aisle.

"Hybrids die by losing their head or their heart. And, given the choice, I'm going to take the organ that got you into this mess in the first place." Finn spoke, "Le specto tre colo ves bestia! Le specto tre colo ves bestia!"

Veronica gasped, clutching her chest as blood starts pouring out of her mouth. The front of her white shirt stains red as the spell proceeds, her heart slowly getting taken out of her body. Before the banshee could die, however, the spell it stopped. Once Veronica catches her breath, she quickly looks up to see what happened.

Finn had an arrow struck through his shoulder, curtesy of Jackson. The brunette watched as both Alex and Jackson jumped down from the balcony. While Jackson shot another arrow in his thigh, Alex ran up to where Veronica was now sitting on the floor.

"Are you okay?" The banshee asked, brushing a piece of hair off of her face. "I'm sorry I took so long."

"You're timing was pretty amazing, actually." The brunette lightly laughed.

Veronica looked over Alex's shoulder, watching as cami slammed the manacles onto his wrist.

"You would have done the same thing to me, Finn." Cami sighed.

≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛ ≛

Veronica walked up to where Alex was standing by the altar.

"We put Finncent in the back of Josh's car."

"Finncent?" Alex asked, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Finn. Vincent. I wasn't sure what to call him so I just put the two together."

"Is Oliver alright? He was still out when I saw him."

"Yeah, he'll be fine. Some ice and bourbon will do the trick." The brunette smiled. "How did you know when to come?"

"Call it instinct. I was with Jackson then out of no where I got the feeling someone was about to die. Out of all the people at the church, you were the only person I could think of." Alex spoke, turning around and making his way down the aisle.

"Alex.."

"She really liked you, Veronica. When you two first met, she went on about how amazing and strong you are. She always teased me about liking you, but she had a heart of gold. Juliette can be at peace now, don't beat yourself up over what happened."

"I'm sorry. When you met me I was some knocked up girl who came to New Orleans for college, not to hangout with the Mikaelsons and fight witches." Veronica laughed. "I'm sorry I'm not the girl Juliette claimed me to be."

"You're right. You're not the girl she said you were." The male banshee spoke, walking closer to the brunette. "You're better."

Alex cupped Veronica's cheek, feeling how it shifted when she smiled. The male slowly bent down, connecting their lips together.

Although it wasn't the most appropriate place and time for the sweet moment between the two banshees, neither cared. All that mattered was that they were both there and together. Alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 649 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
220K 9.4K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
411K 10.7K 39
"Don't give your heart to a monster and be surprised when they break it." #2 in klaus - 3/4/21 #3 in theoriginals - 11/23/20 #2 in tvd - 1/6/21 Book...
98.3K 2.8K 45
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...