Titanfall male reader x fem...

By TheRealPapaScorch

(Y/N) is a soldier in the militia, son of the legendary Captain Lastimosa, veteran of the Titan Wars. Before... More

Bio
The Forest
Meeting The Girls
Question
Story Time
First Day
Update
QnA
Qna Answers
Spin the Bottle
Reflection
1k reads?!
QnA 2 answers
I've done it
Reunite
hollow knight clips 2
new story
IMC
Preparation/(A/N)
The Final Battle
Pokémon Intermission
Papa Scorch
...What...Happened?
Tagged
Story preview
SCP needs your help
Doom
Home Again
The Brawl
Rescue Mission
Epilogue
Special Thanks

Prolouge

8K 67 92
By TheRealPapaScorch

                                      Dedicated to Matteoarts and DuckzTheReader, my inspirations.  

Your POV

I was aboard the MCS James Macallen on it's way to Typhon to carry out Operation: Broadsword. While we were on our way there I thought it wouldn't hurt to get in some extra pilot training. I'm now in a sim pod going over the basics once more. My father and pilot mentor, Captain Lastimosa who got his fame and respect from the Titan Wars (The events from the first Titanfall) was running me through the functions of the jump-kit when he looked out into the scenery and started monologuing about protecting our home planet and how we've been gaining an advantage over the IMC. I've already heard this lecture thousands of times.

Lastimosa: Beautiful, isn't it? I modeled the scenery after our home planet Harmony. This is what we're fighting for, son: a world that isn't metal and smoke. We've retaken a quarter of frontier space since the battle of Demeter, more people join every day to fight the IMC, people like you.  We used to run and hide from them, but now... 

we chase them.

He said that last part with dramatic effect. Dad was always firm believer in inspiration with words, to get his men, but more importantly me to be pumped up to fight for our home. It lost it's effect on me a while ago since I was so used to it, but I have to say it does what he intends it to do.

After getting through the jump-kit calibration course and shooting range, I finally got to the gauntlet. I wasn't the best at it, but I was motivated to be in tip-top shape because we were about to head into battle where I could die. After what felt like hours, I finally beat Dad's top 4 spot with 34 seconds when I got to third place with 30 seconds. This was a big deal for me, since that leaderboard consisted of the best pilots in  the militia including dad, his colleague Major Anderson, and even Commander Briggs herself, head honcho of the entire Militia.

Lastimosa: Hey, that was my best time! I must be getting slow! (Y/N): You should be running the gauntlet a little more, old man. You always talk about being more persistent, but I haven't seen you run this thing in months. Lastimosa: (chuckles) Touchee kid, Touchee. Anyway. You done with the gauntlet? (Y/N): What's next? Lastimosa: Well (Y/N) I'm glad you asked. It's time you learn about the other half of being a poilot: the titan.

I was ecstatic to say the least. I would finally call down my first titan, even if it was just in a simulation. Next thing I knew we were in a clear field with dad's titan, BT off in the distance in a crouching stance with one hand on the ground.

Dad tells me how to call one in and I do, but just before it hits the ground, the simulation dies.

(Y/N) mind: Damn it! This close and the battery in the sim pod fucking dies!                                              

Either way, it seemed as if we were about to land on Typhon for the mission. I get in my drop pod and descend down into the planet's atmosphere. But to say it was a rough landing was a understatement. There were cloaked anti-orbital defenses, how that was even possible, I don't know. I land with blurry vision  and get out of the drop pod to rejoin my squad. We had multiple specters coming our way and it took a while but we push through them all, but suffering casualties to our squad.

(Here's what they look like if you didn't know. Yes I'm aware it's the titanfall one model but it's all I could find)

I had no idea what was going on so I asked how was our situation.

random grunt: We have no idea where we are. Carter, scan the area and find out where the drop zone is and how close we are to it. Carter: Scanning... (Scans area with some kind of map device idk) Holy Shit we are way off target! About 55 clicks. random grunt: You heard him people let's get moving! We're not getting there by standing around!

We start heading towards the drop zone because the anti-orbital defenses fucked up our drop path. All of a sudden, I hear a familiar voice in my private comms.

Lastimosa: (Y/N) I got a fix on your location. Hold on son I'm coming.                                                     

I breathe a sigh of relief knowing Dad would soon be here and get us out of this hell hole. We were getting close to where he was but all of a sudden an enemy titan drops on us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-w0Szt9oc (watch from 3:01 to 4:41 that's basically what happens after the tian drops)

3rd person POV

(Y/N) woke up with a splitting headache and when he gets his surroundings, he realizes he's about to be eaten by 2 prowlers, common wildlife on Typhon

(Like this but in a more foresty-rocky environment like in the video but's that's in broad daylight next to a small river)

As the 2 prowlers are fighting over you you see BT not too far off get off the ground shoot at the prowlers, scaring them off. Bt tries to get up but falls to the ground, low on power and suddenly Lastimosa comes out of the cockpit, coughing and groaning in pain. (Y/N) walks up to his father to assist him but his father opens his helmet to show his face without taking it off.

Lastimosa: BT, tansfer authorization to new pilot. Link Bravo *cough cough* Tango 7274.

He then grabs (Y/N) by the collar and pulls him close.

Lastimosa weakly: (Y/N), take my titan, use my helmet and my jumpkit. This is the real thing. Take care of him...

Captain Tai lastimosa passes away...

(Y/N) is in tears at this point of losing his father. He takes his father's equipment and buries him, and begins finding new batteries for his new Titan, BT-7274.

*Timeskip to final level*

(Y/n) and BT find themselves at the fold weapon, trying to find away to stop it and save Harmony. BT had a plan to destroy the fold weapon, however it would cost him his life due to the weapon's unstable energy because it was about to fire. He knew this however but decided to do it anyway, because it's in his protocols to uphold the mission. He climbed into the weapon with (Y/n)'s help in his cockpit controlling him and waits for them to be catapulted towards the fold weapon's power source: The Ark.

(Y/n): Don't worry BT, whatever happens, I'm not leaving. BT: Copy that, pilot.

The duo suddenly gets launched into the weapon and BT takes his pilot out of his cockpit, ready to throw him to  safety.

(Y/n): BT what are you doing? BT: Trust me.

BT suddennly throws him away from the incoming explosion of space-time ripping apart, but unbeknownst to BT, (Y/n) shoots his grappling hook onto BT's body, engulfing him in the blast too. They both expected to die, but little did neither of them know however, was that both of their lives were about to change completely...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...
79.2K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
1.4M 16.2K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
30.1K 631 32
⚠️FUTURE SELF HERE! THIS STORY WAS MADE A YEAR AGO SO IT HAS SPELLING MISTAKES AND CRAP SO IF THERE ARE ERRORS IM VERY SORRY I CANT FIX IT CAUSE IM B...