rocketman imagines ~ but it's...

By regquartz

Imagines of elton and the cast of rocketman. this is literally just a meme hahaha you have to read it to unde... More

to help you understand I guess
01.
02.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.

03.

392 12 1
By regquartz

imagine you break into elton's house. you run into his kitchen barefoot and rifle through his fridge until you find the eggs. you grab exactly 8 and run out of the house again, your feet slapping against the tile floors. but as you are making your great escape elton appears in a window and calls out to you. you stop and look up at him to see he has an entire carton of eggs. 

"nice try motherfucker." he shouts and starts pelting you with the eggs. you pelt him back but the eggs don't reach that high. you turn into an egg monster and spend the rest of your life in solitude, plotting your revenge. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...