Welcome, Darling (Eremika) (E...

By uwu_derp

Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted... More

000: Her BackStory
001: Meeting Him
002: A Date
003: Friendship
004: Rusted Car
005: Wrong
006: Anger
007: Mika
008: Last Night
009: A Kiss
010: Expectations
011: Enjoy It
012: He Likes You
013: Another Drunk Night
014: His Place
015: The Pool
016: Arranged Marriage
017: Madam
018: Newfound Love
019: For his sake
020: Fourty Percent
021: Kiss Me
022: Forbidden
023: 10:59 pm
024: Who?
025: Remember Me
026: Remember
027: Fondness
029: His Trauma
030: Your Life Is Yours
031: Money Debt
032: Confessions
033: Officially Dating
034: Undesired Life
035: Eavesdroppers
036: Ideas
037: The Love Of Her Life
038: The Love Of His Life
Epilogue

028: Lust and Passion

1.5K 52 20
By uwu_derp

"E-Eren, should we really do this? I-I'm scared." Mikasa asked, slowly trembling as she followed Eren to her condo. He looked back to her and took her hand into his.

"She can't hurt you. Not while I'm around at least." He reassured.

Eren felt her hands stop shaking for a moment in his hand, making him smile at the small amount of progress. They approached the door to Mikasa condo and Mikasa swung it open after using her keys to unlock it. Eren walked in first, Mikasa behind him.

Mikasa felt her feet freeze but Eren kept walking with their hands locked together, forcing her to keep going. Then they entered the living room where Mikasa mother sat, watching TV.

"Hello... Mrs. Ackerman." Eren said slowly.

She looked at him, an eyebrow raised. When she saw their fingers intertwined together, she immediately tightened her jaw with narrowed eyes.

"Mikasa." Her mother looked to Mikasa, her eyes demanding of an answer as to why she's disobeying her orders. Eren quickly stepped in front of Mikasa, hiding her from her mother's view.

"I'm here to talk." Eren said.

"I don't care about you, I care about my daughter." Mikasa's mother tightly responded.

"What mother slashes their daughter's back?" Eren growled.

Mrs. Ackerman narrowed her eyes. "Mikasa." She snapped.

"I said I wanted to talk!" Eren snapped.

Mrs. Ackerman sighed. "What do you want?"

"Mikasa doesn't want to go through with the arranged married." Eren answered.

She furrowed her brows together and didn't pass the brunet a second glance. She shoved past him, staring at Mikasa right in the eyes.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Her mother asked. Mikasa felt her body tremble and she parted her lips to speak, but nothing came out.

"Answer me!" Mrs. Ackerman demanded.

Mikasa couldn't respond.

She was scared.

Eren shoved Mrs. Ackerman off Mikasa. "Don't touch her." He snapped.

Mrs. Ackerman shook her head. "You devil! Get out of here immediately!" She demanded.

"You're not the owner of this place, lady. Sorry to break it to you, but this is Mikasa's house and she's in control." Eren said.

Mrs. Ackerman continued to stare at Eren, tightening her jaw. She began to mutter something to herself, making threatening hand gestures to him but she didn't touch him.

Then, she snapped.

Mrs. Ackerman pushed Eren, causing him to falter back. He couldn't gain his balance before Mrs. Ackerman had swung her fist. Eren fell to the floor, surprised at how insanely strong this woman was.

"YOU DO NOT TOUCH ME!! THIS IS MY DAUGHTER AND I CONTROL HER!" She bellowed. She kicked his abdomen, making him cry out in pain. Eren has expected a few things coming out of coming here, but getting beaten up definitely wasn't one of them.

"Mother, stop!" Mikasa cried, watching her mother prepare to kick again.

She glared at her. "What did you just call me?" Her tone was low.

Mikasa felt herself shrink. "P-please, don't hurt him." She quietly pleaded. Her mother scoffed, now waking over to Mikasa.

She sent a searing pain flying across her face as Mikasa's head whipped to the side. "You're coming back with me to Japan." She growled.

Mikasa felt her heart sink.

Everything she feared was coming to life.

"Mi—" Eren tried to call Mikasa but coughed mid sentence.

He looked at Mikasa, only to see her nod shakily.

She was scared.

She was traumatized from being hurt before.

She was scared.

She didn't want Eren to get hurt.

She was scared.

She—

"Listen here!" Eren began as he stood to his feet. "I'm calling the cops for assault and harassment!" Eren cried.

Mrs. Ackerman scoffed. "Who do you think they'll believe? The mother of a famous actress... or you." Her irises flashed a shade darker.

Eren bit his lip, but then smiled. His eyes trailed to the camera in the corner of the room on the ceiling as his grin grew.

"Well, I not only have a witness," Eren pointed to the camera, "but I also have that!"
-

Eren watched as Mrs. Ackerman was led to a police car in handcuffs, a policeman guiding her to the seat.

He shut the door before he looked back to Mikasa. "I say that y'all are good to go. You won't be seeing this lady for a while." He said.

Eren gave him a weak smile in response, Mikasa huddled by his side with Eren's arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Thanks, Mr. Hannes." Eren said. Hannes nodded, then looked over to Mikasa.

"I suggest you file a restraining order, just in case things don't go as planned." He suggested.

Eren shook his head. "It's okay, but thank you for worrying." Eren said.

Hannes smiled before waving to the two. "Take care." And with that, he sat in his police car and drove off.

The two adults watched as the car drove down the road. They watched it get further and further and further until it just disappeared from their view. Then, Mikasa warily looked up to Eren.

"T-Take me home." Mikasa voice was quiet. Eren's features softened as he looked at her, both proud and pitiful. Proud because she was able to stand up for herself, but pitiful because of... obvious reasons.

"Sure thing, Princess." He said softly, only to blush at the sudden nickname he gave her. He shook his head then and shook that thought away.

'There's no time to be embarrassed.' He thought.

And then Eren took Mikasa back to her condo.

Mikasa's legs immediately gave out the minute she stepped inside and she let her tears spill over. Eren knelt down next to her, a soothing arm rubbing her back as he lulled her.

"I-I was so scared. I thought she was going to h-hurt you, a-and—" Mikasa cut herself off with a whimper.

"It's okay. I'm okay, and so are you." Eren wrapped his arms around her, pulling Mikasa into him. She inhaled his scent and somewhat calmed down, but her tears continued to pour and soak his shirt.

"I'm so proud of you." He whispered into her hair.

Mikasa hugged him back, finally letting out the loudest cry into Eren's shirt. Although her cry was muffled by his shirt, one could still feel their heart shatter upon hearing it.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled into his shirt. "I'm so sorry!"

Eren continued to lull her, now stroking her hair. Mikasa sobbed into his shirt, and she felt like she could do this forever.

But she didn't.

When Mikasa let go of Eren abruptly, Eren raised a brow.

"Are you okay?" His voice was soft and calming.

Mikasa nodded, but it was lie. "I-I'm so sorry." She repeated.

Eren's eyes softened and he placed his his hand on Mikasa's face. She leaned her head into his warmth as he used the pad of his thumb to wipe away her tears.

"Don't be. I'm proud of you." He said.

Mikasa shook her head. "I shouldn't have dragged you into this. You probably don't even care." She said, her voice cracking.

Eren shook his head immediately.

Did he not clarify from before?

"Mikasa," he began softly with a small smile, "I love you."

Mikasa felt an abundance of emotions fly through her head then. Was she happy? Was she sad? Was she relieved? What was she?

Despite not being able to identify all of them, Mikasa was able to identify two emotions.

Love and lust.

Without warning, Mikasa leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. Eren was startled at first, but it didn't take him long to kiss her back.

A burst of passion exploded within the two and this kiss felt... different.

There was passion and lust hidden in this kiss, frolicking around under the obvious love that overtook it.

Her lips were salty and moist from the tears, but it only made Eren crave them more. Mikasa somewhat calmed down as she tasted Eren's lips, and how similar they taste to the very leaves of a spearmint plant that made Mikasa hungry for it move.

Eren's tongue licked Mikasa's lips, asking for permission and Mikasa happily gives it. When his tongue slipped inside Mikasa's mouth, it ignited her entire being.

Eren drew out something within Mikasa with each soft jab of his chin, and Mikasa pressed her body closer to his.

His hands squeezed her waist and he instantly blushed at his own action, but he was too caught up in the moment to feel embarrassed or awkward.

A moan formed in the back of Mikasa's throat as she tried to take control of the kiss, but her attempts were futile as Eren stayed in control. The girl found herself moaning into his mouth when Eren moved his hands further down her waist to her hips, but he stopped himself from going too far and doing something that'd make Mikasa uncomfortable and ruin the moment.

The moment they brooe apart, they're both gasping for air with blushes that stain their cheeks. Mikasa pressed her forehead against Eren and stared deep into his emerald eyes, almost getting lost in them as she imagined herself frolicking in a field with green grass similar to the color of his irises.

"Eren..." Mikasa began breathlessly, "What was that?"

Eren paused as he thought, not too sure himself. But then he smirked and leaned down, placing a kiss on Mikasa's cheek before he answered her.
.
.
.
.
.
"I think you just told me that you love me too."

vote and comment. thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
67.9K 1.4K 27
(Y/n)'s a stubborn girl. She refuses to believe every rumor that she's hearing. She believes everything when she's actually seen it. She's a famous...
7.1K 206 53
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
57.1K 1K 37
Mikasa Ackerman is a cold,silent and unapproachable student at Titan High School.One day,a new student named Eren Yeager transfered to her class and...