Get out of my head ( les twin...

By Dasya142

The voices More

*
Visitor
The sweater
A dream ?
Laurent
chapter 4
Chapter 5 :Drop
chapter:6
chapter :7
chapter:9
author
Chapter: 11
not a chapter but read
chapter 12
chapter 13
*
*
chapter 14
chapter 15 part one
part two
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 part 1
part 2
chapter 19
chapter 20.
last chp
-author
hi
alittle bad news
Sequel!
It's up

8:chapter (kinda)

1.2K 90 13
By Dasya142

-warning extremely short

Laurent pov

Liyah has doozed off during the movie still on my chest.The scent of her perfume is driving me wild.Hearing her soft breathes .She looks like a ghetto angel no I kid a regular angel.I should put to bed it almost time.Careful not to wake her I lifted her bridlestyle and took her to her room.There I laid her gently onto the bed.A whiff of her perfume filled my nose pulling me in close to her neck.I couldn't fight the urge to kiss her.I began panting kisses all over her exposed neck till I found a weak spot.Her body reacted as expected. Bringing a smile to my face.I moved to her lips pecking them softly then sat back.I stood up going to leave.

"Ill wait to do this when you wake"

"Who said I was sleep?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1K 22
Tommy has waited for his moment for his entire life, but it still has yet to come. The moment he would finally reach his potential, when he would fin...
911K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.3K 137 14
Owned and bred by International Racing, Jack, Nathan and Emily feel like they've bred the perfect horse-of course he doesn't have the look of a perfe...
1.7M 62.1K 34
[Previously known as Bite Me Alpha. The original versions of the Alpha series can now be found on Inkitt] Bethany Damien Chance. The daughter of the...