Addicted To You!! โœ”๏ธ

By Peppermint_Kisses27

They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slow... More

Introduction!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter - 1: Chocolate
Chapter - 2: Innocence
Chapter - 3: Care
Chapter - 4: Engagement??
Chapter - 5: Dilemma??
Chapter - 6: First Kiss
Chapter - 7: What's Happening??
Chapter - 8: Truth
Chapter - 9: Escape
Chapter - 10: Shock
Chapter - 11: New Chairperson??
Chapter - 13: Hickey!!!
Chapter - 14: Proposal
Chapter - 15: Preplanned!!??
Epilogue

Chapter - 12: Embarrassment

3.7K 226 19
By Peppermint_Kisses27

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came close to her face to kiss her on the lips but..........

"Sparsh!!!" They hear a voice from outside, the door of the room is wide open.

Both get startled by the voice.......

Both turned their heads to side of the voice and were shocked to see Sparsh's father standing there!!!!!!

Immediately Rishika and Sparsh stood straight a bit away from each other.

"What is going on here?" He asks them angrily!!!

"Pa.. actually...." he tries to say something but to his disappointment nothing came out of his mouth.

"Shut up!!! I don't want anyone messing up with my daughter(Rishu).

"Excuse me!! Your daughter is my wife!!! And I'm not messing with her!" He tells him(angrily).

"You are not Excused, Son!! And she is your soon-to-be wife. She is not your wife yet!!" He tells him calmly.

Rishika is completely red because of embarrassment. She couldn't believe her fate. Her father in law saw them both when they were about to kiss. This is the worst day ever except the kiss on her cheek. She blushes thinking about that.

Sparsh runs his hand in his hair to clam down his angry.

"And you are not meeting her till your marriage!!" He tells him with finality.

"What the f**k?!" He shouts.

"Sparsh, language!!" Reyansh shouts.

"Okay fine!! But Pa still for marriage there is a year!! I don't want to stay away from her anymore." He tells him sadly.

"It's been 8 years, Pa. I can't stay away from her anymore." He tells trying to convince him.

He sighs and doesn't say anything.

"Let me think and discuss with others." He says.

He nods his head.

"Till then you will stay away from her." He says to him.

"No, please!! I will stay in my limits, Pa!!" He tries to convince him.

After a lot of persistence and begging he agrees with a promise.

"And pa don't tell this to Uncle. He won't allow me to meet her anymore, please!!!" He pleads.

He is just like a 5 year old kid who is crying when he didn't get a lollipop.

He sighs and agrees with him.

"Now, leave from here! Before anyone sees you!! Then I'm not responsible for it!" Reyansh tells his son.

He nods and leaves from there.

————————————————

After next morning in college.......

He drops her at her class and leaves to his work.

Expect for her friends and that bimbo no one knows that they are engaged.

After all her classes it's lunch time.

Rishika and her friends are sitting at their table and having their lunch while chatting and gossiping.

Just then Sparsh enters and searches for his wife. Finally he spots her and was about to walk towards her but his eyes goes to the people who are watching his wife with not so good intentions.

Controlling his angry he goes near her. Not a create a scene there.

Even he joined at their table and started having his lunch with her and her friends.

He is enjoying their company. All of her friends are good and also open minded people.

Just then to her bad luck, one guy walks towards them. Seeing him walking towards them Rishika immediately gets up from there and was about to walk way but Sparsh stops her, asking her to sit.

Sighing she sits without any option.

"Heyyy Rishu!!!" That boys greets her.

Immediately Sparsh's head snaps towards his direction. He is gripping the table to control his angry.

He can clearly see that, the boy is not having good intentions towards his chocolate.

"What??" Rishika snaps at him.

"How many times I told you to not call me with that name!??" She says angrily.

"But all your friends call you Rishu, Right?" He says.

"Yes! But you are not my friend!!! And you will never be!!!" She yells.

"What did I do??" He says.

Sighing she tries to move from there but he stops her holding her hand.

That's it Sparsh lost his cool. He gets up from his seat and punched him right on his face.

"What the hell, man?" He shouts holding his nose.

"She said to leave her alone, right? Won't you understand?" And 2nd punch landed across his face.

"Who the hell are you to say that?" He shouts and was about to punch him but he blocks it.

"I'm her fiancé!!" He shouts.

With that the whole canteen became silent and now everyone are watching free show.

Some already took their mobiles out to shoot the scene.

But Rishika drags him out of that place.

She drags him towards an empty lab and hugs him tightly.

He cools down feeling her touch.

"Please Sparu!! Don't fight like that anymore. I was so scared!" She tells him.

He tightens his hold on her waist and nods in reply.

Breaking their hug both look into each other's eyes.

Unable to control anymore he was about to kiss her but he remembers hi promise given to his father.

Sighing he leaves her. She frowns looking at him, she was waiting for a kiss but.......

She grabs his collar and smashes her lips on his. His widened in shock. Immediately he kisses her back recovering from his shock.

Feeling breathless they break their kiss and touched his forehead with hers.

"You promised papa but I didn't!!" She tells him. He smiles hearing her.

He kisses her earlobe, chin, cheeks, eyes, nose and slowly he trails kisses towards her neck, giving wet kisses.

He finds her weak spot and kisses there more and a moan escaped from her mouth.

After spending some quality time with each other left for their respective works.

As she entered into her class room all are looking at her. She gets confused as in why they are looking at her.

She sits in her place, she asks her friend why all are looking at her.

Without replying to her she starts laughing. Rishika frowns looking at her friend.

"Are you crazy!!??? Why are you laughing??" She whispers yells.

"We all know that you both are engaged!! You don't need to show off!!" She tells her still laughing.

She still didn't understand what happened.

"Stop beating around the bush and speak up!!" She orders.

She points towards her neck and says.. "you have a hickey" still laughing.

She frowns.... she eyes went wide as she realises what her friend said!!!

She sees all her friends are laughing at her.

She just wants the ground to swallow her right now!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone!!!

Probably only 3 chapters more!!!

I will end this soon!!!!

Next update will be soon....

Till then

Keep Reading....📖
And
Keep Smiling...😊

-Peppermint_Kisses27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
23.7K 2.1K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
244K 11.1K 53
It is said "The Karma never looses an address!" Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politic...
9.9K 590 7
Monu bro ke paas SidG hamesha tha, hain aur......... Kya wo hamesha rahega? A ZDMN FS(5 chapter book) BASED ON THE FRIENDSHIP OF SID AND MONAMI Monu...