sex lessons ~ mgc

By 5SOSfanfiction_

When innocent Lauren bumps into bad boy Michael, her whole perspective about everything changes and instead o... More

Sex Lessons - A Michael Clifford Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Filler
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
filler
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
filler

Chapter 31

27.8K 485 137
By 5SOSfanfiction_

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

"Come on then baby." I say, packing the last of our things into a large bag and holding my hand out.

She stands off the bed and her fingers lace into mine, leaving her small dorm and walking to my car.

"Where exactly are we heading?" I ask as I turn the engine on, the heating instantly warming the car.

"Newcastle." She replies tiredly.

I look on the sat nav for the quickest route, down the pacific motorway only takes 2 hours.

"Let's go." I say, reversing out of campus and on to the main road, setting down the pacific motorway.

The traffic isn't all to bad, there's a few delays due to crashes but the car drive is fine.

The radio plays softly as the rain taps on the windscreen and Lauren leans her head against the door, allowing herself to fall asleep. I place my hand on her thigh and rub small circles in her jeans as she sleeps.

I wake Lauren up when we arrive in Newcastle by talking to her softly.

"We are in Newcastle, where now?" I ask.

She sits up, looking out of the windscreen and leading me to her family home.

I pull up outside and park, collecting our bag from the boot and allowing her to hold my hand once more as we walk to her mums porch.

She knocks lightly and we stand together, waiting for her mum to answer.

She answers a minute or so later, her hair is short and brown and she's wearing a night dress and slippers.

"Lauren, my baby!" she exclaims, pulling her in for a long hug.

"You must be Michael." She smiles, I nod and hug her. "I've heard a lot about you. Im Kerry" She chuckles, letting us in.

"Now baby's, the spare room on the right is all yours, make yourself at home." She smiles warmly. "Ill get the kettle on." She finishes, disappearing into the kitchen.

We walk into the spare room and I place the bag down beside the bed, pulling Lauren in for a long hug, my chin resting on the top of her head.

We go downstairs after we pull away from our hug and Lauren joins her mum in the kitchen.

A small, cute dog runs up to me and jumps up at my leg and I lean down to stroke it.

"Hello boy!" I coo as he licks my hand, I stroke his neck and chuckle as he jumps up at my leg once again.

"Michael what are you do-" I hear Lauren say, her sentence is cut off as she walks into the hall and sees me playing with the dog.

She chuckles deeply and beckons her mum.

"Buddy's found a new friend." Her mum chuckles.

"That dog is satan." Lauren says as it barks at her. "It's always hated me." She chuckles.

I laugh and continue playing with it, picking up one of its toys and entertaining it.

Lauren and her mum carry the cups of tea into the living room and I follow, sitting beside Lauren on the sofa as her mum takes a seat in her armchair.

Buddy the dog jumps on my lap and lays over my thighs, I stroke him as I drink my tea and have a conversation with Kerry.

"Are you enjoying uni then my darlings?" she asks.

"Yeah," Lauren answers. I simply agree even though I think it's shit but soon remind myself that if it wasn't for uni, me and Lauren wouldn't be like we are.

We have a conversation for a while longer, I don't get involved too much, I play with buddy while the discuss Lauren's brother, Joshua.

"I think josh is having dinner here tonight." Kerry says.

Lauren smiles and nods happily.

"Im not sure what to make, what do you like Michael?" she asks.

I chuckle for a moment. "Everything." I reply and Lauren nods in agreement.

"Monkey eye stew it is." Kerry laughs.

"Mum that joke is so old." Lauren replies, making me chuckle slightly.

"We'll cook?" Lauren offers.

Her mum smiles. "Can you cook?" she asks.

"Not really, we'll give it a go." I say and Kerry chuckles.

"In that case, the kitchen is all yours." She laughs.

I take the empty mugs into the kitchen and buddy follows after me.

Me and Lauren look through the cupboards for anything to cook and settle on a curry.

"Not too spicy though." She says and I laugh.

We take out the ingredients to make the sauce and begin to cook a curry.

I dice some chicken and throw it in a pan, waiting for it to cook through and Lauren tests the sauce.

"Yum." She says as she brings the spoon between her cherry lips.

She guides the spoon into my mouth and I taste a bit, groaning.

"That's good." I praise, kissing her cheek.

She heats up the basmati rice in the microwave and her brother knocks on the door.

We turn the stove down and go into the hallway to greet him, Lauren runs into his arms, her legs wrapping round his waist as he hugs him warmly.

"Alright sis." He says softly, patting her back.

He's shorter than me but definitely older, he has brown hair and stubble and is in a formal suit. His accent is smart and he looks like a well payed business man.

She pulls away and kisses his cheek, telling him she missed him and him replying with 'I missed you too lala.'

I greet him with a firm handshake and have a short conversation with him before we both disappear back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

Lauren dishes the curry out on to 4 plates smartly and hugs me.

"Mission accomplished." She smiles, kissing my jaw bone softly as she stands on her tip toes to reach me.

"Good job." I praise, latching my lips onto hers for a short moment, holding her up by my palm placed flat on the small of her back.

We present the food to josh and Kerry and sit beside eachother at the table, beginning our meal.

"Wonderful job sweeties." Kerry praises as she eats her curry.

"Not bad." Josh says.

We finish our meal and sit around the table for a while, making small talk whilst sipping a glass of white wine each.

"So lala, what have you been up to?" josh asks Lauren. It kind of cringes me out how he calls her 'lala' but I try to let it not affect me.

"Not much, been kind of busy studying and stuff." She says, looking over at me and smiling.

"Oh, 'stuff'." josh remarks snidely.

Me and Lauren take the plates out and I wash up while she dries up.

I take a handful of foam and wipe it across her face, causing her to squeal.

She whips me with the tea towel and I chuckle, placing my fingertips on her hips and tickling her, causing her to squirm, giggle and twist.

"Stop, stop!" she cries through giggles and I chuckle before pulling away and placing a light kiss against the creamy skin on her forehead.

We place all the crockery in its original place and go and join josh and Kerry in the living room once again.

Me and Lauren sit on the armchair, Lauren sat on my lap, whilst josh and Kerry sit on the sofa as we watch 'the titanic'.

Tears begin to spill down Lauren's cheek as jack holds on to Rose for dear life as he swims in the icy sea and she cuddles up to me more.

The film finishes and josh says his goodbyes to everyone before leaving.

"I might go up to bed, I have hospital at 11 tomorrow." Kerry smiles warmly as she kisses Lauren's forehead and my cheek before going to bed.

"Goodnight." We both call up the stairs to her.

Lauren's hand gently rakes through my hair as we sit together, commercials on the TV playing in the background.

She looks at me for a moment, taking her lip between her teeth as she looks into my eyes and then down at my lips.

Her head dips forward slightly and she looks at me for a moment more before her cherry lips latch onto mine slowly.

As soon as they touch mine, fires ignite in every cell of my body. I've been hungry for this for the past few days and by the looks of it, so has she.

I take her bottom lip between teeth, causing a small groan to escape her throat as she yearns for more. Our lips attach once again and her soft, pink tongue gently swipes my bottom lip, I waste no time parting my lips slightly and allowing her tongue to cushion against mine and collide with mine.

She takes my lip between her teeth before pulling away, kissing my jaw bone and then my neck.

I can feel my bulge expanding as she gently nibbles the soft spot just under my earlobe, causing a throaty groan to escape my plump lips.

Her lips are pressed on mine once again and she gently rocks to the kiss, causing me to groan and my hands to reach for her hips, rocking her slightly harder, leaving a gasp escaping her mouth as her head rolls back, leaving her neck on show for me to plant kisses down as she continues rocking on my growing member.

"How about we carry this on upstairs." I whisper as I nibble her earlobe and she groans in response.

She climbs off me and reaches for my hand, pulling me upstairs into the spare room where she closes and locks the door.

I push her down on to the bed and begin caressing her neck again as I pull her jeans off slowly.

Her legs open slightly as I press my bulge against her, letting her know what she does to me.

I pull her top down, revealing untouched skin that I suck slightly, causing goosebumps to raise all over her body.

I smirk as I fiddle with the hem of her t shirt, pulling it off and kissing down her stomach.

I drop of the end of the bed on to my knees, pulling her legs with me so they're dangling off the edge.

I press my thumb against her soft spot for a moment, causing a gasp to escape her lips.

She reaches for a cushion and covers her face with it to muffle her groans.

I slip her black knickers to the side and gently caress her core with t fingertip.

I kiss her inner thighs, sucking and nipping at the exposed skin on her thighs before planting a lingering kiss on the top of her thigh, right below her heat.

I finally dip my head in between her thighs, licking her core slowly and pulling away before I reach her soft spot.

She groans in annoyance and her hands reach for my hair, pushing me forward slightly so the tip of my nose brushes her soft spot softly.

I give in and swirl my tongue over her soft spot, kitten licking her soft spot teasingly before sucking her centre and making her cry out into the pillow, her hips squirming.

I use my left arm to clamp her hips down and pull my jeans off, palming myself through my boxers as I continue to lick her centre.

I pull my boxers off and allow my erection to spring free and I begin gently touching myself as I swirl my tongue over Lauren's soft spot.

"Look at me." I demand, my voice raspy.

She pulls the cushion away and looks down at me, groaning as we make eye contact and my tongue hits where she wants it most.

"Oh my god." She whispers, bucking her hips to meet my tongue but I push them back down.

I feel her high on the way and I suck and nibble her soft spot as I continue to jerk myself.

I feel her release on my tongue and lick her all clean, her legs shaking under my touch as I release too.

I stand, out of breath as she lays still, panting.

She reaches for me but I shake my head.

"I already er," I stutter and she frowns. "I already came." I tell her and she nods.

I pull my boxers up and lay behind her, spooning her until she falls asleep, my hands gently playing with her hair as she drifts off in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 633 22
Runa ein junges Mรคdchen, das nach ihrer Schule anfangen hat mit ihrem besten Freund Bobby, einige korrupte Geschรคfte zu vollziehen. Nur leider ist da...
12.6K 381 20
Skandal FF | Icon 5 Jeden Tag neues Kapitel