Old Friends, New Feelings

By morrii-kun

Alright so I REALLY wanted to make a story where Kak was in part four... and here we are! I changed up the pl... More

Unable to Love
Panic
Pain and Relief
Goodbye, Morioh!

New Beginnings

8.3K 229 109
By morrii-kun

Kakyoin's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sorry!"
Me and Jotaro were currently standing in the center of Morioh, trying to find out how to contact Josuke Higashikata. Some random kid had just crashed into Jotaro's crotch, making me want to laugh and tease Jotaro like I has used to.
But, things had changed. Jotaro had gotten married, and even had a kid. Even though he had gotten divorced, I kept my distance and remained serious around him.
"Hey, watch where you're going next time."
The kid nodded and started to run off.
"Wait. Do you know Josuke Higashikata?"
The kid thought about it, then answered with a small "No."
I decided to add to this conversation. "Do you know where the Morioh Grand Hotel is?"
"Yeah, actually! It's right over there!" He pointed to a large building to the right of us.
"Thank you! What's your name, by the way?"
"Koichi Hirose."
"Well, thanks again, Koichi. I'm Kakyoin, and this is Jotaro."
"See you around, Kakyoin." Koichi said, running off.
"We should head there." Jotaro took my hand and led me there. I felt my face turn hot. Here I was, a 29 year old, acting like a schoolgirl. Plus, Jotaro hated when people showed lots of emotions around him.

I took a deep breath and walked with Jotaro to the Morioh Grand Hotel.

I had the feeling that a new adventure was about to unfold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 209 29
This is more towards the cuphead show than casino cups or cuphead, mostly because of the latest season : D About: after the devil and king dice make...
723K 21.5K 81
Yes, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure x reader cause I feel like there aren't enough diamonds in the rough for this dumpster fire of a fandom. [Most impressi...
678K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
809K 22.4K 200
𝕁𝕦𝕀π•₯ 𝕒 π•“π•¦π•Ÿπ•”π•™ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗π•ͺ 𝕠𝕣 π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•€π•₯π•ͺ 𝕁𝕠𝕛𝕠𝕀𝕙𝕠π•₯𝕀 (𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕑𝕖𝕔π•₯π•šπ•§π•–π•π•ͺ π•“π•–π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•₯𝕠 𝔻ℙ π•’π•Ÿπ••...