Siblings (Ryguyrocky daycare...

By ShadowtheGenocide

More

Cutie???(2)
Prologue(1)
Lucky Block Skywars(3)
New Kid At Daycare?(4)
A Little Explaination
Ryan Is In The Hospital(5)
Just A Little Authors Note
Sup
Getting To Love Cookie?(7)
Argument with Tina?!?!?!?(8)
The Promise(9)
Gimme sometime
Moving (10)

Who Are You? (6)

137 1 0
By ShadowtheGenocide

10 days Later

I Opened My Eyes To See 5 People. "Um Hello." And One Of The Girls Who Had Brown Eyes Hugged Me And Said "OMG RYAN I THOUGHT I LOST YOU FOREVER DON'T MAKE ME WORRY LIKE THAT". "Um I appreciate The Worry stranger But You Should really Get home And U Know get Out My Room" I replied To The Girl I Gotta Say She Was Really Cute Like Really Really Cute. And She Was Wearing A Cookie Onesie. Suddenly A Memory Came To Me I Had A Sword With Anduril Ingrave On It I Was Running Somewhere when I Heard Her Voice But Like A Screaming Tone. "Uhhhh Brown Eye Girl Do We Know Eachother". I Asked Her To Which She Nodded. I Sat Up Thinking "Where do I Know her From?" Then Someone in a Unicorn suit Said "Ryan You Lost Your Memory You Were in a car crash"......

Im sorry for the long wait and for it being so short updates will Come out a lot more I've Just Been Working On a Book Called Suicide Boy So wait for that to come out Peace guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
989 79 32
{ THE SEQUEL IS UP CALLED THE LAUD QUEEN }Oh, THERE IS SOME ACOTAR AND HARRY POTTER Its 100 years in the future the Cullens + Jacob ( who is now immo...
6.1K 342 14
Pony told the story of the outsiders to his English teacher. Little did he know that his teacher cared more then he thought. Little did he know about...
6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...