An Idol's Soulmate ✔️

By Hobi_Jiminie

{BOOK THREE} A sequel to the IDOL'S LOVE series This book takes place 2 years later from the second book. (Th... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Bonus)
Author's Note
Chapter 52 (Christmas Bonus)
Q & A

Chapter 31

598 16 4
By Hobi_Jiminie

(This is a long chapter)

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to the sunlight going into my eyes causing me to open my eyes. I got out of bed and looked towards Taehyung's bed and saw him still sleeping. I walked into the bathroom quietly and turned the water on in the tub then stripped out of my pajamas and got in.

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up to the sound of water in the bathroom and I looked at Jimin's bed but I didn't see him in his bed. I figured he was in the bathroom, so I decided to change into some clothes to go for a walk outside. So, I grabbed an outfit and put it on. The bathroom door soon opened and Jimin came into the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Dude, come on I sleep in here too." I told him, turning around.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were awake." He responded.

"But save that for your girlfriend to see."

"Oh she'll love seeing me like this." He said, smirking.

"You are so dirty-minded." I said, walking out of the room.

I was walking down to the elevator until someone called out my name.

"Taehyung!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw J-Hope Hyung running to me. When he got to me, we started walking beside each other.

"Where's Jimin?" J-Hope Hyung asked me.

"He's in the room getting dressed." I told him.

"Oh, he came out with just towel on, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"He did that when me and him were the only ones in the dorm."

"Ohhhh okay." I responded. We got to the elevator and pushed the button for the doors to open. Once the doors opened, we stepped inside and pushed the first floor button then the doors closed.

"I wonder if Y/N and Jungkook is already up." I said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they're not awake, knowing how Jungkook gets when he's around her." J-Hope Hyung said, smirking.

"Why is everyone so dirty-minded today?" I said, walking out of the elevator. I heard J-Hope Hyung laughing behind me causing me to start laughing. We walked outside the building and called a taxi. When a taxi arrived, we started heading to a cafe.

10 minutes later

The taxi stopped in front of a cafe and we paid him then got out of the car. We walked into the building and sat down at an empty booth. We were waiting for a waiter to come over to take our orders and soon a pretty waiter came over.

"Hello, what may I get you two today?" She asked.

We ordered what wanted and she walked away.

"I saw how you were looking at her Taehyung." J-Hope Hyung said, smirking.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You look like you have a crush on her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you should talk to her."

"You really think I should Hyung?"

"Yeah, you should." He said, when the pretty waitress walked back with our order.

"Here's your order, have a nice day." She said, about to walk away.

"Wait." I said, making her turn around.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I'm Taehyung, what's your name?"

"Daisy."

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl." I told her.

I noticed her start to blush, causing a smile to appear on my face.

"T-Thank you." She said, shyly.

"Here's my number, text me sometime." I said, smiling.

"O-Okay." She said, grabbing the napkin.

"I-I better go back to work, bye." She said, turning around. I turned my attention to J-Hope Hyung and saw a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"You got her to blush." He said.

"How can you not blush with me? I'm handsome and charming."

"Yes you are Taehyung, but I have a question."

"What?"

"How are you going to tell her you're an K-Pop idol?"

"I don't know, I'll tell her slowly and hope she understands that I get busy."

"She'll probably understand."

"I hope so." I said, finishing my drink. We then stood up and threw our trash away and I waved at Daisy then we left. We called a Taxi and we got inside then started heading back to the hotel.

Yoongi's POV:

I was in my room playing with Y/D/N when I heard someone knocking on the door. I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. It revealed Jimin.

"Hey Jimin." I greeted, letting him inside.

"Hey Hyung." He said, walking in.

"So what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to hang out with you."

"Oh okay then well can play with Y/D/N with me if you want."

"Okay by the way, what were you two doing?"

"We were play fighting."

"Who was winning?"

"She was."

"Really?"

"Yes, she got me into a choke hold until you knocked on the door."

"Now we can really tell that's Jungkook's daughter." He said, laughing.

"Yeah she shows it well." I said, laughing with him. We then started play fighting with her until someone walked into my room.

Jungkook's POV:

I had to ask my Hyung something, so I walked to his room and walked inside without knocking. When I walked in, I saw Y/D/N having Jimin Hyung in a choke hold and Yoongi Hyung wrapped between her legs.

"What are doing Hyungs?" I asked, holding in a laugh.

"We are in the middle of a battle." Jimin Hyung replied.

"With Y/D/N?"

"Yes, and at the moment she's winning." Yoongi Hyung said.

"I can tell she is." I said, laughing. They then started laughing with me causing Y/D/N to laugh as well, while letting them go.

"So Jungkook why did you walk into my room without knocking?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"Oh sorry about that, I needed to ask you something." I told him.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Can you watch Y/S/N while me and Y/N goes sightseeing for a bit?"

"Yeah, of course I'll watch them."

"Thank you Hyung."

"You're welcome, just don't come back and start doing adult things, please."

"We won't Hyung." I said, chuckling.

"Okay, good now go have fun sightseeing." He said, pushing me out.

"Okay Hyung, we'll bring him over when we are about to leave." I told him.

"Okay, see you later Jungkook." Yoongi Hyung said, before closing the door. I then started walking to my room and went inside. When I walked in, I saw Y/N with no shirt on. I walked up behind her and wrapped my hugs my arms around her waist.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm hugging you." I responded.

"This is the kind of hug you do when you want to do something."

"I'm not going to do that with you, Yoongi Hyung told me not because he's not ready for another niece or nephew."

"And I'm not ready to give birth again."

"I know baby, well I better get ready to go sightseeing with the most beautiful girl on the planet." I said, walking to the closet.

"Stop making me blush." She said.

"I can't help it that I'm charming." I said, smirking.

"I hate you." She said, after putting a shirt on.

"I love you too." I said, getting dressed. When we finished getting ready, Y/N picked Y/S/N up and we started heading to Yoongi's room. We soon arrived in front of his door and knocked. The door then opened revealing Yoongi Hyung with a smile on his face.

Y/N POV:

When the door opened, Yoongi had a smile on his face.

"You look happy oppa." I said, smiling.

"It's because I get to see my favorite nephew." He said.

"Well, here's your favorite nephew." I said, putting him in his arms.

"Who's my little man?" He said, while Y/S/N was grabbing his finger and giggling.

"Well we better get going, we'll see you when we come back." I said, smiling.

"Okay, have fun you two." He said, closing the door. We then went to the elevator and stepped inside. Jungkook pushed the main floor button and the elevator started moving. The elevator soon stopped and the doors opened. We walked out and left the building. We were walking on the sidewalk holding hands. We stopped at a restaurant that was near before sightseeing. When we walked in, we were taken to a table and we sat down and looked at the menu. While we were looking for what we wanted, three girls came up to us.

"We're sorry to disturb you two but we're big fans of BTS." One girl said.

"Yeah and you two look great together." Another girl said.

"Thank you." Me and Jungkook said in unison.

"Can we take a picture with you two?" The third girl asked.

"Yeah of course." Jungkook answered. Jungkook then walked to me and motioned the girls to come over. We had someone take the picture for us. After taking the picture, the girls walked away and left us alone. A waiter soon came to our table and we ordered what we wanted. The waiter then walked away to get our order ready. While we were waiting, we started talking.

"Baby guess what?" Jungkook said.

"What?" I responded.

"I love you." He said, showing his bunny smile.

"I love you too Kookie." I said, smiling at him. The waiter soon came with our order and we started to eat while talking.

10 minutes later

We finished eating and paid then left the restaurant. We called a taxi and got in when it arrived. We then started going to see the River Thames, we soon arrived and got of the taxi after paying. We walked and stopped to look at the view.

"This is beautiful." I said, smiling.

"Yeah it is but you're prettier." He told me.

"I can say the same for you." I responded. He pulled me into his embrace and I wrapped my arms around him. There were tears falling from my eyes. He pulled away and he saw the tears in my eyes and looked at me.

"Why are you crying baby?" He asked me, worried.

"I'm just happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you, how did I get so lucky to be with a great person like you?" I said, with more tears coming out of my eyes.

"You stole my heart Y/N and I love you and I will continue to love you even after I die."

"I love you so much Jungkook." I said, before hugging him tightly.

"I love you too Y/N." He said, hugging me back. We stayed like that for awhile until we decided to head back to the hotel. So, we called a taxi and got inside then started heading back to the hotel.

(Play the song above)

Jungkook's POV:

Before we left to go to England I wrote her a letter and also bought something for her. I know she's going to love what I did. We finally arrived at the hotel and went inside the building. We went to the elevator and pushed the button to our floor. When we got to our floor, we walked to our room and I unlocked the door and we went inside. I walked to the dresser and opened it, taking out the letter before giving her the thing I bought for her. I then gave her the letter.

Y/N POV:

Jungkook gave me a piece of paper with writing on it, so I started to read it.

Here's what the letter says:

I wanted to take the time to tell you just how much you mean to me. You've become a rock in my life, something solid and secure I can lean on. Knowing you're by my side makes me so eternally grateful, I can hardly put it into words. I had felt happiness before, but nothing prepared me for the happiness I feel when I'm with you. I don't know what I said or did that made me lucky enough to deserve you, but I will spend the rest of my life trying to be the best man I can be so that you can be proud. Thank you for all that you do and have done for me. You have taught me what it is to love. You've showed me how beautiful life can be.

Love Your Husband,

Kookie

There were tears coming out of my eyes at the letter Jungkook wrote me. I looked up and saw him holding a black rectangular box. He walked to me and gave it to me. I opened it and saw a beautiful heart necklace inside.

"Oh my god Jungkook, it's beautiful thank you." I said, through tears.

"You're welcome baby." He said, pulling me into a hug. We stayed like that until there was a knock at the door, we then broke away and Jungkook went and opened it.

"I knew you two came back." I heard Yoongi's voice.

I walked over to him and smiled at him.

"Did I interrupt something? Why are smiling at me like that?" He asked, confused.

"I love you oppa." I responded, hugging him.

"I love you too lil sis." He said, hugging me back. I then pulled away and saw Yoongi smiling at me.

"Why are you so happy for?"

"Look what Jungkook got me oppa." I said, showing the necklace.

"That's a beautiful necklace Jungkook." He said, looking at the necklace.

"I love her so I bought the necklace for her." Jungkook told Yoongi.

"I'm glad you love her, she deserves to be happy and loved." Yoongi said, smiling.

"Can Y/S/N sleep in your room tonight Hyung?" Jungkook asked him.

"Yeah of course, just please don't do stuff that can possibly bring another kid." Yoongi said, chuckling.

"We won't Hyung." Jungkook said, chuckling with him.

"Well goodnight you two, see you guys in the morning." Yoongi said, before walking away. Jungkook closed the door and I went to change into my pajamas with Jungkook following me. After I changed my clothes, I plugged my phone up and laid down in the bed. Jungkook plugged his phone up as well and turned off the light then laid down beside me. He pulled me into his embrace and we fell asleep in each other's arms.
___________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.3K 42
Read and you'll find out! We will start writing chapters again for this story very soon :) Warning 21+ - HIGHEST RANKS SO FAR - 1- #FFBTS out of 19...
46.7K 1K 11
~Short Story~ Y/N is a huge fan of BTS and her bias is Jimin, but what happens when she starts forming feelings for him after she met him?? Started:...
372K 13.5K 102
{Book One} A girl who doesn't care for labels gets a message from an unknown number. Park Jimin texts the wrong number instead of Taehyung. (This sto...
88.5K 3.8K 34
The third book in the series, because you all asked so sweetly. X