(INACTIVE) KonoSuba "This Isn...

By ForTheCulture05

There's like thousands of Konosuba Fanfics so now I have joined the dick ride as well. Very simple, you die a... More

Epsiode 2: Parallel World Here We Go!
Episode 3: Time For Quests! Who's This Mage?
Episode 4: More Party Members?
Episode 5: Treasure? Eh... Not Close!
Episode 6: Picking A Fight... With a Demon King General?
Episode 7: A Price Comes For This Cursed Sword!
Episode 8: What's The Point Of This Fight?
A/N
Voting for Kazuma's Waifu!
Results for Kazuma Waifu!
Episode 9: Winter Season Is Here!

Episode 1: Who's This Goddess? Another World?

4.2K 62 141
By ForTheCulture05

I do not own Konosuba, it is owned and produced by Studio Deen. Also, shoutout to the writer Natsume Akatsuki. Please support the official release!

Curved Writing means a thought
Bold writing means an action
Characters will speak like... (Y/N: I AM HERE!)

-Y/N's POV-

It was a rainy night as I walk my way back home. I liked the rain, it sounded calm and made me sleepy. Sleeping is my thing, what can I say? As I walk past an alley I start to smell fear inside of it. I retraced my steps only to find a girl getting surrounded by a pair of guys. Most people would ignore it or call the cops, but it looked like something bad was going to happen. Also, my MC senses say I should go there and help her. I'm a nice guy, it isn't right to sexually harass a girl like that and watch. She looked like she was in real fear... I call the police first and tell them that something was going on.

As I slowly walk in I take a look at my hand only to see it shake a bit. I-I'm nervous?
NO SHIT! You ain't a fighter, but you got to act like one! Your not strong nor quick, but you're smart. Get 'em!

Y/N: "Oi! I don't go into people's business but I know you're both up to no good..."
I'm so cringy... I honestly hate myself for saying that

Grunt 1: "Huh? Cut the bullshit and get the hell out of here!"

Grunt 2: It's a 2 versus 1, the hell you gonna do bout i-

His last words were interrupted as I run at him, tackling the grunt onto the ground. I threw a couple of punches but his other pal punched me in the stomach making me fall back. I go into a not-so semi fighting stance.

Y/N: Does he have a knife? I look into one of the grunts holding a knife near his pocket. I have to take him down if I do I have an advantage!

Giving them no chance to think I punched the grunt with the knife as hard as I can with the stomach but was quickly kneed to the ground by the other grunt. Just as he was going to finish me off, I dodged the attack grabbing the knife of the grunt and knocking him out. The other grunt punched me in the back. It was a hard hit so I fell on the ground losing control of the knife.

Y/N: Shit! My hand hurts like hell. It was a 1 versus 1, mano-a-mano... I can't lose! I look at the girl giving her a nervous smile.

(A/N: Uh, searched it up. Fire Force is a good anime so check it out! Shina too cold for the anime)

It looked like it came straight from a movie, I punched the living shit out of the grunt while breaking my whole right hand. Some how  the grunt stabbed me. I fell down to the ground holding onto my stomach for dear life. The grunt got knocked out cold as the girl ran up to me. My eyes flashing before me... I couldn't feel anything.

Y/N: Fuck, am I going to die? I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH JOJO OR HXH! I'M A DISGRACE TO ALL WEEBS AROUND THE WORLD!

A few seconds past and I start to open my eyes again only to see a blue-haired girl right in front of me.

???: L/N Y/N, welcome to the afterlife. Your life was a short one. And yes, you are indeed dead.

Y/N: "Damn I am dead huh? Uh, I have two questions. One is that girl that was in the alley fine? And two, afterlife? Could you uh break that down for me thanks.

???: Oh we'll talk about that later, do you wanna know how this guy died? She smirked and pointed at the brown-haired boy looking papers.

???: Hey! Can we like please not talk about this?

???: When he tried to save a girl from a "crash", he accidentally pissed himself out of fear! The tractor was going to stop before it would hit both of them. He was rushed to a nearby hospital only to be laughed at by doctors and nurses as he had a heart attack!

???: STOPPPPPP! I don't want to hear it, I don't want to hear it, I don't want to hear it!

???: Not only that but when his family rushed to the hospital they were laughing out loud at the cause of the death!

Y/N: I couldn't contain myself and started to laugh as well. " WHAT THE HELL! BRO I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU MAN! I pat his shoulder, "It's going to a-a-alright! AHAHAHAHAH!" I stopped laughing as the blue-haired girl had something to say.

Aqua: Ok, we had enough to vent out. I am Aqua. A Goddess that guides humans who die young into the afterlife. I have two options for both of you. You can either go to Heaven and carry on as an old man or start a new life at square one. To be honest... Heaven isn't what you think it is. There isn't a TV or games you can play, you don't even have a physical body. Also, you can't do anything sexually either and only bask out the sun for all of eternity.

Y/N: "That's what Heaven is like?"

Aqua nods

Y/N: "Shit, there goes all my Christianity, all for nothing man..."
(A/N: I mean no offense, I am Catholic too...)

The brown-haired boy began to talk after that PTSD attack. Looking at me with a annoyed face.

Kazuma: Anyways, the name's Kazuma Satou. You must be Y/N huh? You were enjoying yourself back there hiding behind her. How he died anyway?

Aqua: Well, it says he saved a girls life from being sexually harassed and died a hero saving her. Both the girl and his family are suffering from his lost.

Kazuma: B U L L S H I T.

Y/N: "Your disrespectful dude, that was cold... Real cold."

Aqua: But, I do have a great offer for both of you! Do you both like games?

Kazuma and Y/N: Mhm

Aqua: That world was living in peace for a very long time is being threatened by the Demon's Army! Their livelihoods its citizens faced have worked for all being trapped by monsters.

Y/N:" So basically, Attack On Titan?"

Kazuma: "You have good taste."

Y/N: "Thank you, you finished it?"

Kazuma: "Hell yeah! Bro easily best season of all 3!

Y/N: " I agree with you too!"

Aqua: "All right shut it! Since that's the world it is, everyone refuses to be reborn and the population is declining. So, I decided to keep everyone's memories and bodies intact."

Kazuma: "But what's the point of sending us there when we both get killed?"

Aqua: "Ah, but there's a catch! I'm granting the both of you the right to chose one thing to bring with you."

Y/N: Huh, of our own choosing? That's a lot for me to think of. For a weeb like me, I need something that's OP but fun as well...

Kazuma: "Will we be able to speak the other world's language?"

Aqua: "That won't be an issue. With us supporting Gods we'll overload your brain so you'll know straight of the bat! If your unlucky, your brain will go "Poof!"

Kazuma: Poof? The hell is that-oh... " I heard you say something that's bothering me. You said something about poof?"

Aqua: "I never said that :D"

Kazuma and Y/N: B U L L S H I T

Aqua:" So now, I'll grant you any power you desire that is second to none!"

Y/N: Any power I desire...

THE END

(A/N: So uh, the first chapter! Spent about 3 hours on 7 minutes of the show. This is something I'll have to get used too. Anyways, as I said I am new to writing fanfics so if there is anything you want me to add or fix make sure you comment down below. (Even with no one picking this up for like 20 years...) It's summer so I might make another chapter but will be shorter than this 1k word chapter. Until next time, PEACE!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 3.6K 38
**TW*** Child loss. SA On a full moon night, a wolf pack discovers an abandoned pup they take to raise, and name her Amaris. Though her wolf never m...
183K 3.9K 21
❝ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π’ƒπ’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘Ÿ, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ ❞ π’Šπ’ π’˜...
183K 1.7K 175
δ½œθ€…οΌšζ‘ι‡Œηš„ε°ε‚²ε¨‡ Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
83.8K 197 29
α€™α€°α€›α€„α€·α€Έα€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€·α€žα€€α€Ία€†α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€žα€°α€™α€»α€¬α€Έ credit