See it, Drive it!

By Coreyseagerr5

Jacklyn the niece of famous TV reporter of the LA Dodgers, Alanna Rizzo. Wanting to follow in her Aunt's foot... More

Spring Training
Halfway there!
It's offical!
Dinner Party
Opening Day
Sorry..
Fml
Keep going
Please no
Let's see
Not now
Leave me alone
Let me help
Como me duele
Happy Birthday Corey
Thanks for the help
Who's that?
Date night?
Why didn't you tell me?
Not so good terms
Why now?
Are you serious?
Get Out! Part one
Get Out! part two
Embarrassed
Wasting my time
Amora
Dreams
Not a rebound
4th of July
All Star Break
Living Nightmare
Update
URGENT! Continue?
Not What I Expected
Ours
How is this going to pan out?
Girlfriend?
Dissappointment
Busted Bubble

Boat Ride

376 8 2
By Coreyseagerr5

Jackie's POV

July 2020

These past few days of being together has been blur. It felt like we were an actual couple and not just friends who are trying to figure what we are. I'm not going to lie it's a little frustrating what we're doing. It's like a game of will we, won't we and at this point I kinda want an answer. I know I was the one who was hesitant about this whole thing but now it's eating me alive. I don't want to rush things but I just wish I could look in to the future to see what will be. For now though only time will tell.

Right now I'm getting ready for the day. Today's our last night here meaning all of the guys are going to try and make the best of this day. We're finally going on the boat Justin and Kourtney rented for the day. Corey's currently getting us some food before we leave seeing that he got ready quicker than I did. I left my hair in it's natural state and only put on water proof mascara for makeup. I put my bikini on and a sun dress over as a cover up. As I go to grab my sandals from my suitcase Corey walks in. "Hey Jacks, I got you a bagel with some cream cheese. I hope that's ok?" He closes the hotel room door and makes his way over to me. I smile at the warm energy he brings in to every room he steps in. "Yeah that's good Core."

"How are you feeling? Do you need me to grab anything else before we head off?" Picking off parts of my bagel I simple shake my head no. "I think I'm good. Hopefully the food poising passed." The past two days haven't been the best. I've been really sick with food poising meaning we couldn't really do much. I felt bad of course knowing that Corey's all star break hasn't been that good because of me. He told me not to worry about it but how can I not? He's assured me many times and I'm so grateful for him. "You know we don't have to go Jackie." I grab my bag from the bed as I reply. "We're going. I don't want you to miss out on anything else because of me. Now let's go." With that being said he grabbed his things and made our way out of the room.

~~

"I didn't even realize you were coming Jackie." I give Kourtney a hug as we approach the boat. "Yeah, Corey invited me I hope that's ok." Her eyebrows raise as she looks between the both of us and looks back at me. "Of course it's ok that you're here hun. We're going to have a good time. Mariana, Sabrina and Suzanna are already on so if you want to go say hi." Corey comes to grab me to go on and I could only nod. "Are you ok?" I smile trying to hide how anxious I really am hoping the other girls would be fine with me being here. "Yeah I'm good Corey."

We get on to where everyone is hanging out. We say hi to everyone and to my surprise no one is bothered that I'm with them which is a relief. The captain of the boat introduces himself to everyone and with that we're on our way into the lake. The boys start drinking talking about the upcoming games and us girls and I decided we should take pictures. All the boy's girlfriend's are really supermodels especially Suzanna I swear that girl has no bad angle to shoot her in. "Wow Suzanna you better work it!" Mariana Yells at her making her laugh getting an even better shot of her. Suzanna finishes her pictures and the girls look at me. "OK, Jackie it's your turn!" Kourtney exclaims. "Oh uh sure."

The girls direct me in to different poses to do while making me laugh. As I'm finishing up I look over to where the boys are sitting and make eye contact with Corey. He licks his lips making me blush and to look down. I move from where I was sitting to get up but Corey's already on his way over to me. The rest of the girls go and sit with their guys as Corey reaches me. "What do you think so far?" I go from looking at him to the beautiful scene we have in front of us. "It's gorgeous but, we should go join the group." He mouths ok and we go sit with the rest of the group. We join the group and we all fall in to conversations. Corey has his arm over me as we sit by each other. Not thinking anyone had noticed since everyone on the boat is a couple except for us. Again I thought no one had noticed but when I look over to Cody he gives me a look while wiggling his eyebrows.

We've all been chilling on the boat for two hours now when I start feeling sick. It's probably just motion sickness from the boat. "I'm going to grab a water from the cooler anyone want anything else?" Kike asks for another beer but everyone else says no. I grab the water and beer and return to my seat. I hand Kike his beer and open up my water and take a sip. Corey leans in and whispers in my ear so I can only hear. "Are you ok? You look a little pale." It warms my heart knowing how much Corey cares for me. I nod and squeeze his knee for reassurance.

~~

The boys are now playing a drinking game while us girls laugh at the boys dumbness. Some of the boys like Corey and Cody are definitely buzzed from just a few rounds. "So how long have you and Corey been dating Jackie?" I was drinking water when Sabrina Cody's girlfriend asked the question. I choke on my water as I processed the question. "Well, we're actually not dating." The girls looked at me confused when I answered. "Oh I'm sorry. I just assumed since you guys were since since you came together that you guys were dating." The girls have all their attention on me now waiting for an answer. "It's fine. Well we both came out of a relationship so we're just seeing where things go. If it's a relationship or if we continue being friends." The girls nod not wanting to pry any deeper.

The sun is starting to set meaning we'll be heading back soon and I'm so grateful. I've been nauseous for hours now and I haven't been able to throw up. Luckily Corey hasn't noticed I haven't been feeling good because I know once he realizes I'm sick he'll stop having fun. I should have taken some medicine for sea sickness but since it was my first time being on a boat how should I have known.

The sun finally sets and the captain finally drove us back to the dock. We say bye to everyone as we make our way to the car. Corey drunk a little too much meaning I would have to drive. When we reach the car my stomach finally decides to let all of my lunch go. Corey quickly makes his way over to my side of the car to try and hold my hair back. I move away from him not wanting him to see me throw up but obviously Corey is too much of a gentleman to care. He holds back my hair as I finish up. Corey rubs my back soothingly and hands me water. "Are you ok? Should I take you to an urgent care?" I shake my head no as I take another sip of the water. "No I'm fine Corey. I was getting sea sick on the boat so it was probably my stomach trying to re-adjust." I give him a small smile trying to reassure him. "I'm tired lets just go back to the hotel and relax." I try to get in the car but he grabs my arm and pulls me in to a hug. His natural scent and the small hint of beer is somewhat soothing. "Should I drive?" He pulls back and looks in to my eyes. "No Corey you've been drinking it wouldn't be safe." He nods and opens up the driver side of his car. I can tell he's nervous of me one, driving his truck and two, I'm not feeling good. I know he doesn't want to stress me out so he just allows me to drive.

As soon as we reached the hotel I jumped in to the shower to wash away the day. Honestly the warm water was soothing enough to finally calm my stomach. I finish up my shower and as I was going to get dressed when I realized I left my shorts on the bed. I dress with what I have and decide to just have Corey bring me my shorts.

"Hey Corey?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you could bring me my shorts. They should be on the top of my bag."

I can hear him move across the bed to where my bag is to retrieve them. He knocks on the bathroom door and I stick my hand out not wanting him to see anything. I hear his chuckle and he hands me my shorts. I quickly put them on and leave the bathroom. I put my dirty clothes away when Corey moves over to my side of the bed. "Did you have fun today?" His cheeky smile makes me smile too. "Yeah, I did. The girls were super nice. Did you have fun?" He gets up and pulls me in to a hug. "I did. Thank you for coming with me, I really appreciate it." I move my wet hair away from us and hug him too. "Of course. Thank you for letting me come with you to enjoy your break." He gives me a smug smile and kisses my forehead causing me to blush. "Of Course. I'm going to go shower, don't miss me too much." He moves away from me making me laugh at his dumb statement.

I get ready for bed while he's in the shower when my stomach starts to act up again. I make a reminder in my phone to visit a doctor when I get home if I continue to feel sick. I finish getting ready and jump in to bed. I check my phone and reply to texts I miss and I decide to post on instagram.

729 Likes 30 comments

Jacklynnnriz- California Dreamin🌴

Ana.leaa- Wow you're such a blessing to my eyes🤩

AmoraxRiz- You did not have to pop off like that 🥴

court_with_a__k- Wow wow wow😍

Reading the comments of my latest post I don't hear Corey join me on the bed. "What are you laughing at?" I lock my phone and look at the cutie next to me. Wow cutie Jackie sheesh you really do like him. "Just looking at the comments of my latest post." He raises his eyebrows as he reaches for his phone to see what I posted. He looks at it and does a double take. "Wow, Jackie I knew you look good today but wow you look really good in this picture." I cover my face in embarrassment when he prys my hands away from my face. "Stop hiding your pretty face Jackie." He finally gets his hands away from my face but I know I'm a bright red color right now. We lock eyes and its like we were in a trance. Neither of us spoke for a few minutes as we were both speechless. He finally breaks the silence with the goofiest sentence ever. "Do you think you could help me with my instagram caption then?" I break into laughter and agree to help him.

84,658 likes 1,345 comments

coreyseager5- Nothing like cracking a cold one with the boys #allstarbreak2020

Comments

kikehndez- of course you pick the one that I'm not in to post smh

awood45- So good catching up with you guys

cody_bellinger- nice caption @ Jacklynnnriz

Authors note

Ahh I hope you guys liked this chapter it took me a while to write it . I was having some writers block so let's hope I'm over it but we'll see. Make sure you guys vote, comment and follow me for updates on the story ok byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
213K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC