Charcoal Art

By LunarGirl18

Read the damn title. That's all it is. More

Dabi
Denki
L
Kirishima
Will Cipher
Honesty - OC
Light - OC
Tomura Shigaraki
"Father"
Water Pier Thing
Song Inspired: Teeth

Todoroki.

59 5 14
By LunarGirl18

Kay so here's Todoroki.

Here's what I used to draw him.

Charcoal pencil, charcoal stick, white plastic eraser, and a kneaded eraser.

This is the original one and the one that I'm going to keep.

I was up drawing from 11:30 to 1:30 at night well morning I guess...

It was all over my hands, the charcoal, and I even managed to get it on my leg.

And this is the one that I did later and is for my friend. Why I made a second one is because I realize that Todoroki is her favorite character.

I also love charcoal so I wanted to make another one in charcoal.

It looks worse though, like how did I manage to mess that up???

And the eyes bother me like they're off...

I just gave up on them, I couldn't get them to show up.

But I can't wait to give it to my friend cuz I know it'll make her pretty happy to have it because Todoroki's her favorite.

She's also like one of my best friends, we go to church together and she's one of the reasons I started watching My Hero Academia.

But next I want to draw one of my favorite characters which is Dabi.

Should I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
37.3K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
407K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
164K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"