Izuku Midoriya x Reader x Sli...

By jajajajja12345

Y/n L/n gets into U.A High through recommendations. She vows not to fall for any boy, but when she meets Izuk... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

About you

96 0 0
By jajajajja12345

Name: Y/n M/n L/n (M/n is middle name, btw. That is, if you do have a middle name.)

Age: 14-15

Birthday: Your birthday

Hair color: H/c

Eye color: E/c

Personality: Y/n is a sweet, fun-loving and adorable girl, but she can be serious at times, and a bit of a perfectionist. (so she can be a bit like Iida at times). She wants to focus on being a Pro Hero for the time being, and she doesn't want to disappoint her parents.

Quirk: As explained in the first chapter, Y/n's Quirk is called Mirage. She can create intangible yet realistic illusions. If she makes human illusions, they can't fight though, because they're intangible. Her headaches depend on the illusion - so basically if you create a small illusion, you just get a small headache, but it will get more severe depending on the amount or size of the illusion.

Best friend: Momo Yaoyorozu. Y/n and Momo have been friends since childhood and they love to play together, especially with their Quirks.

Love interests: Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima. Like I said in the description it'll be mostly Izuku, but the other three boys will appear from time to time. You may request another dude if you want (ex: Mineta).

Rivals: Uraraka.

Friends: Basically all of Class 1-A except Uraraka (and not Mineta either, though he would really like to be).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
184K 18.7K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.