The Time Travelers

By stranger_pilot_011

I do not own the characters -------when two bestfriends sadie sink and y/n l/n , find out how to travel into... More

cast
about y/n and sadie
01. the attic
02. the journal
03. The Room
04. getting ready
005. stupid piece of
about chapter 7
007.well its a long story.
008. our generations ..
New character
009. she's the 60's version of Madison beer
decide
010.like a toasted cheeser
011. On Time
012. HE PLANNED THAT
please read
Ch.13 the Date
Question
Why I have not been updating
Ch.14 The big game
Next chapter out tomorow
Ch.15
IMPORTANT UPDATE

006. outfit

1.9K 28 6
By stranger_pilot_011

_____________________________

Y/n pov
------------

Me and Sadie were currently watching the game . We watched as ham went up to hit the ball . But before he did ,he strikes a pose I think it was the same one that babe ruth had done once.
The boys then started to laugh at ham .

"Hey y/n/n " sadie says turning towards me so we could talk.

"Yeah "

"Do you think we should ...tell them were from the future. " sadie whispers just in case so they won't hear. Even though I am pretty sure they were to focused on making fun of ham to hear us.

"Let alone from a different dimension " I say finally looking towards her . "C'mon sades were gonna have to tell one of them sooner or later . And if we do tell one of them than the others find out and get hurt that we didn't tell them . So why not just tell them " I say shrugging my shoulders as if it were nothing . But in reality i knew that us telling them could change something .

Sadie just looks at me for a while before looking back at the game . " ok ..." she says so quietly I could barely hear her.

We both focus back on the game to see that ham had already hit the ball to were the best was . And the guys were currently throwing their mitts at him .

Sadie turns to look at me with a smile .
You see here's the thing , whenever me and sadie would watch the movie I would complain about if I were there I would have climbed the fence , to get the ball . Which is the reason why she is smiling at me.

" I bet u won't climb the fence " she says raising an eyebrow at me .

"Bet , " I say accepting her challenge.

"Hey guys I'll get it " smalls says just as I was about to run towards the fence

"Too late" sadie says pulling me back

"C'mon sades" I say trying to walk away . She let's go of my arm .

"At least let's start walking towards smalls before the guys run for it . " I say walking towards smalls with sadie besides me.

We than hear squints yell which caused all the boys and both sadie and I to start running towards smalls .

Once we got to them they had already got smalls down.

Sadie was standing next to me and I was standing next to benny

"You could have gotten yourself killed ,man jeez "

"Holy crap you could have been killed ."

" yeah,yeah truly what were you doing? "

" well you guys were leaving I I- I -I'd - " smalls says pointing towards the fence.

" -if u were thinking you wouldn't have thought that" squints says.
Wow that's kinda rude I thought .

" You can't go back there smalls "

"Than how do we get the ball back?"

"We don't "

"We don't "

"It's history "

"It's history "

"Kiss it goodbye "

" kiss it - "
"- shut up Tommy " timmy says looking annoyed.

I tried to hold in a laugh. But I disguised it as a cough
I don't know why but that always made me laugh.
Sadie just looked at me as if yo say 'you okay ' .
I just nodded at her.

"It's gone man , gone "

"games over man, just get another ball tomorrow. we'll never see it again." Benny says as they all turn around and start leaving.

" why not ?" Smalls asked which caused all the guys to turn around .

" The Beast " they all say as if it were something we should know about already .

I was gonna pretend and ask what the beast was ,but sadie took notice and covered my mouth with her hand before I could even say a word which also led me to biting her hand .

" really" she whispered as she wipes her hand on her shorts .

" what was I supposed to do " I whisper back as I shrugged my shoulders.

I swear she knows me way to well , to the point that a normal person would be weirded out . but yet again we were forced to grow up with each other since we are cousins.

"You could hav- "
Sadie was soon cut off by the boys yelling.

" CAMP OUT ! "
They all yelled out together.
Me and sadie just look at each other as if questioning the fact that if this was real .

Next thing you know they all start going there own ways well except for smalls and benny.

Benny looks at both me and Sadie ," if you want I can meet up with you both here in an hour and a half so we can head to the camp out ." .

"Sounds , good " Sadie says looking back at benny with a smile. She than looks back at   me and  I just nod my head

"Bye see ya " I say as I walk away with sadie. As we looked for the nearest hotel to stay at for the time we would be here.

________________
○●○●○●○●Time skip ○●○●○●
____________________

It took us around 30 minutes to get to the hotel due to the fact that we had stopped by a store to get clothes since we didn't have any well besides from the clothes we had on and the pajamas we had brought. We each got two outfits , and an extra one we picked out for each other. Besides an extra pair of jeans . Oh and we each got a sleeping bag for tonight.

Sadie's outfits
______

--------
Outfit you picked out for Sadie

_______

Y/n's outfits
_______

---------
Outfit Sadie picked out for you

( you can pretend there shorts if you want)
-----

We then went to pay for our stuff. As we paid I asked the cashier who happened to be an old lady, where the nearest hotel was .

" oh you cross the street take a left walk straight ahead and it should be around there " she says smiling back at me . As I pay her for the stuff.

"Thanks " I say as me and Sadie both walk out the door and start heading towards the hotel .

__________ Time skip. ____________

Once we got to the front desk we asked for a room with two beds obviously, because both Sadie and I planned on getting our own bed . We decided to get one room since we didn't want to be going back and forth to each others rooms .

"For how long will you be staying ?" The man says he looked around his late 50s

"Around  one months or so " I say shrugging my shoulders.

" Okay , it will be $ 100 " he says finally looking up at us from the paper he was writing in .

Sadie payed the man .

" your room is on the 3rd floor room 307 " the man says as he gives Sadie and I each a key

We got our key and headed towards the elevator.
" how about the first one to get to the room gets to shower first . " sadie says as she pushes the button in the elevator for it to go to the 3rd floor .

" Deal " I say as I look back at her with a smile .

Once the elevator doors flew open both sadie and I ran for it .

Sadly sadie got there first .

" I win "
She says as she opens the door .

_______________________
Hotel room
______

(You can pretend the room or bed is any color you like )

---------
As sadie goes to take a shower, I plug in our chargers in the outlet nearby and charge both our phones. They had around 50 % so i decided to charge them.

__________

_________________________________time skip to once they are ready to leave for the campout

_______
I unplug our phones and put both our chargers and phones in my back pack .  Which contained sleeping bags that we also got at the store.

" ready " sadie says to me as she ties her black and white converse

" let's go " I say as put my backpack on .

___________
Y/n's pajamas
___

-----
Sadie's pajamas
____

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 586 18
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇 Two baseball fans with big dreams to step onto the big field. Together they face the challenge of the Beast...
101K 1.6K 22
"Not everyone's life will have a great love story, but ours will" *COMPLETED* *Disclaimer: I do not own this movie or the people in it. I just own my...
19K 174 16
the year was summer, 1962, and me, my mom, and my step-dad, Bill, had just moved to San Fernando Valley. i had always had a very passionate love for...
8K 67 25
(I know it's in 1962 but she's gonna have a Walkman cause I need her too) Y/n Peters has known Scotty Smalls since she was in second grade, she's old...