Addicted To You!! ✔️

By Peppermint_Kisses27

They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slow... More

Introduction!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter - 1: Chocolate
Chapter - 2: Innocence
Chapter - 3: Care
Chapter - 4: Engagement??
Chapter - 5: Dilemma??
Chapter - 6: First Kiss
Chapter - 7: What's Happening??
Chapter - 8: Truth
Chapter - 9: Escape
Chapter - 11: New Chairperson??
Chapter - 12: Embarrassment
Chapter - 13: Hickey!!!
Chapter - 14: Proposal
Chapter - 15: Preplanned!!??
Epilogue

Chapter - 10: Shock

4K 241 21
By Peppermint_Kisses27

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Thank god!!! Finally, from 4 years to it came to 1 year. But some how I should make it fast.' Sparsh thinks.

'But, is Rishika Okay with it!' He doubts.

'I will speak with her tomorrow. If she wants to marry after 4 year then I will wait for. After all her happiness is mine.' He sighs.

————————————————

Next day morning.........

Sparsh gets up with a thought to speak with his chocolate about marriage.

After breakfast he goes to their home to speak with her.

She was about to leave to her college.

He goes near her.

"Heyy, Chocolate!!" He greets her.

She immediately blushes looking at him.

"Where are you going?" He asks her.

"Umm..." she hesitates tontell him. Cuz she knows that if she tells him that she is going to college he wouldn't let her.

He frowns seeing her hesitating.

"Don't you dare to lie to me!!" He warns her.

She sighs and replies, " To college" she tells.

He gasps in shock.

"What the hell?? Who told you that you can go?" He asks her in angry.

"You are not going anywhere." With that he drags her inside.

"But listen yaar!" She tries to explain.

"Nothing doing!!"

"Okay okay but first listen to me." She tells.

"Tell fast!" He says.

"Today I have a lab and it is very important. That bald head man will not leave me if I didn't attend his class. I will just attend that class and I will come back as soon as possible. I swear!! Please!!!" She requests.

"Are you done talking? Now come with me." He takes her inside.

"I will speak with him." He tells her.

"Nooooooo." She shouts.

He frowns "Why?"

She just shrugs and he frowns.

"Please sparu!!!! Let me go na! I'm fine now. " She begs him showing her puppy eyes. Which no one resist.

He sighs and says, "Fine! But I will come with you!" He says it with finality.

She happily nods.

"From today onwards I will drop you and pick you up from college." He tells her.

She nods in agreement.

'Awwww!!! So sweet of him.' She thinks.

"Yes! I know I'm sweet." He tells her.

She eyes widen in shock.

'Did I said that out loud?!' She asks herself.

"Yes! Before you again question your self yes even that also u said that out loud." He tells her smirking.

She turned red with embarrassment.

He chuckles seeing her.

"Okay now let's go!" He drags her out.

In his car........

They are in his jaguar driving towards her college.

"So, how is life?" Sparsh asks her.

She smiles and replies, "It was good" 'but not awesome as you are not there.' The last part mutters to herself but was heard by Sparsh. He chuckles from inside.

"Hmm..."

"In which specialisation you want to do your PG?" He asks her after some time.

"Never really thought about it. But I'm interested in cardiology, gynaecology and aphthomology." She tells him.

"Ohh..."

Like that they chatted thought their journey......

After reaching to her college she gets down and tells him to go. But to her surprise he parks his car and even he gets down.

That's it...... each and girl present their started drooling over him.

She knows this will happen that's why she asked him to leave but no he won't listen to her.

"I'm fine! You can leave, Sparsh." She tries to send him off but no use.

"Why? I will drop you near your class and will go to your principal to talk about you and your performance." He tells her smirking.

"What the hell? I'm not a kid any more and I'm doing pretty well in my studies." She tells him offended.

He chuckles, "I know but what to do? Now onwards you are my responsibility." He tells while coming close to her.

She pushes him and says, "what are you doing? We are in college!"

"So, if we are alone then is it okay?" He asks her with a smirk.

She turned into a tomato.

"Please! Leave from here!" She pleads.

"Why are you asking me to go?" He frowns.

"You will have so much work, right? That's why!" She tries to cover.

He can clearly say that it is not the truth.

"Won't you introduce your friends to me?" He asks.

With no other option she takes him to her friends.

While He is walking in the campus all the heads are turning towards him.
(Like an AXE add).

He just ignores everyone or he is used to this type of attention.

But where as Rishika is burning in jealousy.

They make their way towards canteen as her friends will be their. (There is still time for classes).

"Hey guys!!!" She greets them.

Every head on that table turns to her side.

There are total 7 members in that group.

4 girls and 3 boys.

They are already 2 pairs in their group.

She introduces everyone to him but she doesn't introduce him to them as she is burning in jealousy it slipped out of her mind.

There is this girl in their class who is a bimbo. Whole college is behind her.

Now, she is literally eye rapping her Sparu.

She is totally lost in her thoughts forgetting about her fiancé.

When they asked her about him then only she said that he is her fiancé.

Sparsh observers each and everything and internally chuckles.

'Oh god!! I'm enjoying this.' He thinks.

Everyone at their table greets him and he greets them back.

That bimbo walk towards them in a seducing manner.

"Hey handsome!!! I'm Roshini." She introduces herself by extending her hand.

"Hi!" Was all he said just ignoring her hand. He feels disgusted looking at her and he couldn't hide it.

She feels embarrassed in front of everyone.

Rishika smirks at her.

She wraps her arms around his torso and she smiles extra sweetly towards that bimbo and says.

"Heyy!!!! Meet my fiancé." She introduces.

He feels happy of their closeness.

Completely ignoring that bimbo's presence, he turns her friends and says, "okay guys! Nice meeting you. I need to go now. We shall meet soon."

All agrees and smiles at him.

They both walk out of the canteen but she didn't leave him.

Even he puts his arms on her shoulder.

"Okay you go to your class, I will meet your principal." He says.

She eyes are widen, "Are you serious?" She whisper yells.

He chuckles, " yes! But not for you, for some other work." She sighs and relaxes.

"Why?" She Asks.

"Now, I'm the new chairperson of this college and hospital." He tells her casually as if it's nothing.

She is in complete shock, actually shock would be an understatement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone!!!!

Hope you all are liking my book.

Next chapter will be updated soon.

Till then.....

Keep Reading..... 📖
And
Keep Smiling.....😁

-Peppermint_Kisses27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 34.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
514K 11.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
855K 25.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
155K 6.9K 54
Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 513 #1 on bff out of 9k #8 on darkness...