How Tuesday Coffee Became Eve...

By BornnTooDie

~Updates will come as fast as i can bear with me (:~ To understand this story you should probably read the fi... More

Chapter 2

How Tuesday Coffee Became Everyday Coffee

52 1 0
By BornnTooDie

**To get this Story please please read Tuesday coffee with a side of boyfriend by MollyKillers.** Thank You!!

How Tuesday Coffee Became Everyday Coffee.

Victor’s POV

I have been through a lot and really the only person helping me get through it is Channing, my boyfriend other than my friends he’s my rock. We’ve been dating for quite a while and were pretty serious. I pulled up to his work place; it was a coffee shop he worked at called the bean it’s where we first met. So I went to see him. "Hey babe." I said he was wiping down a counter and looked up and said "Hey gorgeous." I walked past Ann; Ann was Channing’s rude co-worker who really didn’t approve of us… or me for that fact. I walked past Ann to get to the counter. She made a gaging sound, "You should go home since your sick Ann." I smirked "I'm fine I'm just allergic to gay stuff, it's a sin btw." she said. She had this evil look on her face. "Hey Ann why don't you.... I don’t know shut the fuck up?" he said. I could tell he was mad so I gave him a reassuring look, I knew he hated Ann, and he was beginning to hate his job. "Anyways what would you like babe?" he asked "Ummm I will have the mocha-choca-latta-yaya." I said smiling. "Coming right up babe." he leaned in and kissed me which made me forget about the world for a split second. I sat at the table we sat at when we first met. Then I got a call from somebody, my ex Taylor, I quickly pressed ignore. I'm so tired of him and his drama. Nothing good ever came out of him but he is obsessed with me. He thinks I'm still coming back to him. As I was thinking in my head Channing came over with two muffins and my coffee. I looked at it and saw the cute little doggie he made for me the first time we met. "What’s wrong?" he asked me. I know it's lying but I didn't want to say anything, because I knew it would make his day worse and he would dog me with questions of 'where is he?' and 'why is he texting you?' So I lied "Oh nothing just thinking about how pitiful Ann is." I lied, "Yeah I know right, god I hate her so much."  He said. "Hey babe when I get off work do you want to grab some dinner? And rent a movie?" he asked, dazed out he snapped in my face "Babe what’s wrong." "Oh sorry babe yeah sure sounds good. Sorry I'm just a little tired I stayed up submitting my sketches to the Fashion Magazines." I told him. "Ohhh ok, I'm proud of you." he stood up and pulled me out of my chair and into an embrace and then pulled back and kissed me. Man I think I'm falling in love. When he does that I just forget about everybody, like Taylor who?

Victor’s POV

The dinner was good, we were about to put the movie in. “What’s the movie?” I asked. “Moulin Rouge.” He replied with a smile on his face.  The fact that he was romantic without being cheesy was kind of hot. I cuddled up next to him and started the movie. I stretched my legs across him, to where my legs were on his lap. He started stoking, and tracing my legs slowly which tickled but felt nice at the same time. I was exhausted; I stayed up all night doing those sketches. I started dozing off and Channing just kept stroking me and watching the movie. I fell asleep off and on and then I guess I toke a mini nap when Channing woke me up. “Babe, you can just crash here for a little you know?” He said, “Ohh…Okay thanks.” I blushed.

This would be the first time I’ve ever slept over, and we’ve been dating for about two or three months, I know it’s bad I don’t know the exact date, but I was never that kind of guy. So I guess I went back to sleep, and the movie Moulin Rouge, was on the part where the song ‘Your song’ was playing and it made me sleep easier. It was kind of Channing and I’s song. I woke up a little because, I felt Channing pick me up and carry me to the bed.  Then I felt him take my shoes and socks off. Then he removed my pants, first I thought something would happen, but it didn’t I guess he wants it to be special. Oh and he wants me fully awake too, that’s just a theory though. Then I felt the comforter rustle under me and then he pulled them from under me and put the comforter over me. A couple seconds later I heard him walk away and I peeked my eyes and saw him changing and he had his back to me, so I saw him take his shirt off then his jeans and then his underwear. I got a quick glimpse at his butt, inside I laughed just because it was cute. Then he slipped on some sweats. Before he put on his white under shirt tank top, I saw his tattoo, on his shoulder blade it was a bear head it was so beautiful and he had muscles, he is more buff then you would think. As he was about to turn around I closed my eyes, then I felt him get it next to me. Automatically I cuddled up next to him and he put his arm around me and kissed my head.

Channing’s POV

I woke up a little bit early and saw Victor lying there sound asleep. It had to be the most calming and beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I slowly got out of bed and stretched, I smiled at the fact that the guy I was falling for was in my comfy ass bed. I went to the kitchen and looked in my fridge. I frowned at how little I had but I grabbed the cream cheese, then I closed the fridge and grabbed a bagel and put it in the toaster. I also started some coffee, and then I grabbed a plate and two mugs. I made the coffee and then I put cream cheese on the bagel, and put it on the plate. I heard him rustle so I knew he was awake. I took him his breakfast and saw him sitting up and wiping tears away. I set the food on my dresser and went and sat by him. “What’s wrong?” I asked. “I just had a nightmare.” He said sounding very sad. “Tell me about it babe.” I told him. “Well I had this dream that Taylor came back for me and when you tried to get me back he killed you and…. That’s all I remember and that’s all I want to remember.” He said. He started crying. “Hey don’t cry, its ok babe I'm not going anywhere. If that happens I will deal with him.

You forget as a kid I used to fight for a living.”  I smiled cocky, trying to make light of the situation. He looked at me and kissed me, it caught me off guard. I usually make the move but I guess the nightmare really freaked him out. I hugged him tight smelling his scent, he smelt like sweet mangos with more yumminess. He pulled back and smiled, “Thank you Chan, Your too sweet.” He said. I smiled “it’s what I'm good at, and you are welcome.” I said “I also made you some breakfast.” I mentioned. “Aww thank you.” He said. “Don’t sweat it.” I replied, I walked over there and grabbed the food. He reached out and grabbed the plate from me, and placed it in his lap. Then I handed him the coffee which was still hot. He took a sip and made that refreshing sound. “aww.” He said. “You know we never said good morning.” He smiled. “Good morning love.” I said. “Why don’t you stay with me for a little?” I asked. “Are you sure, I don’t want to bother you.” He said. “Really dude?” I said sarcastically “Stay with me.” I whispered low and leaned in for a kiss. “Fine, you know I can’t say no, when you act sexy.” He said. I got up from the bed and took off my shirt; I flexed my muscles trying to be silly. “Is that suppose to impress me?” he said laughing. “Maybe a little.” I gave him a cocky grin. Then I turned around and looked for a shirt to put on. “Oh shit!” Victor said sounding panicked. “What?” I asked. “I have no clean clothes.” He moaned laying his head back in the pile of clothes. I just started laughing. “Wear some of my clothes.” I said “There too big babe.” he replied. He got up and headed to the bathroom. “I’m going to take a shower babe.” He said, “Alright.” I replied. I started making the bed, and cleaning up. 15 minutes later he came out with the towel around his waist and I just stared. “Damn.” I said, he smiled and looked at me. “What?” he said sounding innocent, “You.” I laughed he turned around and dropped his towel. He opened my drawer and pulled out my boxers and he put his feet inside and slowly brought them around his big, and perfect sized ass. My friend down town was getting happy but I didn’t think it was the right time. Then they were on and he grabbed one of my skinny white Tank top on. Then he grabbed an old pair of khaki cargos and then he turned around and slowly kissed me. I caved in and grabbed the back of his head and deepened the kiss. I took control and bit his bottom lip a little so it wouldn’t hurt but it was still sexy.  Then I picked him up from the legs and he wrapped them around my torso and then I walked towards the bed. Then I placed him on the bed and I got on top of him and started kissing him more. Each kiss became more passionate. Whenever I was with victor, and we kissed it was so magnetic. Each kiss was full of electricity. I stopped, getting too hard and uncontrollable too where I might not stop. “I’m sorry, I just want our first too be different.” I said “what do you mean?” he asked “Like I want to get you flowers and dinner and all that.” I said blushing “Your right Chan, our first should be special not just because I look hot in cargos.” He said smiling then he kissed me. He tapped my sides with both of his hands to kind of signal me to move, I got up “C’mon lets go to my place.”

Victor’s POV

So we got in the car and headed to my place to pick up stuff. “Vic after we grab your stuff what do you want to do?” he asked me. “Hmm… I don’t know I can text my friends and see what they’re doing.” I responded. While I was texting my friends he put his hand on my thigh driving with one hand. Not gonna lie I loved it when he did that. I texted Cameron, because she was supposed to be with the girls today. “Hey are you guys busy?” about a minute later “Nope, we’re just hanging out at my house.” She responded. “Ok cause, I want to introduce you guys to Channing, but first were going to my apartment.” I replied. A couple seconds later I got a text “Alright sounds good to us.” She replied. I turned to Channing “Hey Chan do you want to hang out with the girls? I want to introduce them to you.” I said. “Yeah sounds good.” He responded. I loved the fact that he was open to go meet them. “Babe.” I said “yeah what’s up?” he asked. “Thanks for being amazing.” I leaned over and kissed his cheek because he was driving. “You’re welcome, thank you for amazing me.” He said smiling. I chuckled at the thought that I was in a healthy relationship.

We went to my house. Channing turned off the car and we both got out. I was dangling the keys in my hands and I walked up to my little apartment and grabbed the door handle and it was loose. I had a questionable facial expression. I’m assuming Channing noticed “what’s up?” he asked “My door is loose like someone was here. I always lock the door.” I said. Before he could say anything I just pushed it open. Channing spoke up, “Don’t move, let me lead.” He said. I grabbed his arm “Don’t play the hero Chan.” I said pretty shaken. “I’m not, trust me the both of us will be fine.”  He reassured me. He slowly walked in and checked all three rooms. Then he told me it was clear. I walked in and saw everything trashed. I started crying and I just kept looking around. All my dressers, bookcases and shelves were pushed over. I saw on a wall in spray paint said “Bitch” I went in my room and saw my great Grandma’s vase broken. I just kept crying and my knees fell out. I slammed to the floor. Channing came and picked me up and started embracing me, trying to soothe me. “Vic pack all of your clothes, you are not going to stay here.” He said firmly I started crying more and packing all of my stuff. “I will come back for all of your valuables.” He assured me. I nodded. I grabbed all of my stuff and we left. I sat in the car and just kept crying, he put his hand on my thigh and I grabbed his hand and put it on my cheek sobbing quietly. I just wanted to see Tess and my friends. We pulled up and I got out and went inside Channing still turning off the car. I walked in and saw the group in the living room. I went over to Tess and kept crying. Tess asked “What’s wrong?” I just shook my head no. “Let’s just give him time.” Cameron said. “Your right.” Scarlet said. A couple seconds later I heard Channing walk in slowly. I wiped my tears and stood up, I cleared my throat. “You guys, this is Channing my boyfriend we’ve been dating for almost two months. “Aww.” They said. “He’s cute Victor.” Cameron said winking. I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head. I sat down with Channing on a couch and I told them what happened at the apartment. “Who do you think it is?” Dawn asked. “Who do you think?” Cameron said back. “I think it was him too.” Scarlet said. Channing had a confused face. “I’m sorry who are we talking about?” Channing asked the group. I cleared my throat. “Taylor.” Channing looked mad. “Who? That punk you told me about?” He asked. I nodded my head. Scarlet stroked my thigh “let’s worry about him later and hang out later tomorrow night, are you guys free?” she asked. I looked at Channing he clenched his jaw. I nodded yes. We said our goodbyes because I wanted to leave.

We got in the car and Channing clenched the wheel tight and muttered “damn” under his breath. I looked at him “are you ok?” I asked which was weird because I was the one with the problems. “No I'm not I looked stupid how everybody else knew about Taylor except me, and I don’t want him hurting you.” He said pretty upset. I felt horrible. I felt like I got punched again so I just started sobbing again. He sighed and he raised his hand to put on my thigh to soothe me and I flinched. He pulled away. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you flinch.” The whole car ride was quiet and then we got to his house and I took off my shoes and shorts and got into bed and laid there, while he tried to unwind in the living room. I laid there in my tears feeling hurt about everything. I heard Channing walk in and get into bed. I curled next to him and just held tight. “I’m sorry I snapped at you, and I’m sorry about your apartment.” He said softly I sat up “None of it is your fault Chan, I should have told you.” I sighed he was about to say something but then I kissed him. He cupped the back of my head and I threw my leg around his and he grabbed my butt/thigh which was extremely arousing. I just kept kissing him feeling every shock of electricity. I pulled away “Damn Channing Drake Trees You’re a hell of a kisser.” I said and smiled. He laughed and gave me his cocky grin. “You’re a hell of a turn on Victor Teal Hastings.” Channing said to me. Man I know what I’m feeling is love but I still feel like it’s too soon ya know?

Continue Reading