Endless Pampering Only For You

By mounika_marneni

They are childhood sweethearts, they are engaged under the family's scheme, and they have to live in the same... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95

chapter 35

1.5K 52 0
By mounika_marneni

Mu Xiaoxiao scrunched up her face. Using all her strength, she twisted away from his grasp. "I don't want to go back!"

There was a huge disparity between the strength of a male and a female, and she couldn't tear herself free. Thinking on her feet, she stamped on his foot, hard, and pushed him out while he was writhing in pain.

"Bang!" The door slammed shut right in front of Yin Shaojie.

Yin Shaojie went over and pounded on the door. "Xiaoxiao, open the door! It's so late already. Come home with me!" he hollered.

With her back to the door, Mu Xiaoxiao huffed, "I don't want to!"

She had already told him that she wouldn't speak to him before he apologized to her, much less go off with him. Humph!

Outside the door.

While frowning, Yin Shaojie deliberated on how to enter the room when a formally dressed man came over and greeted him respectfully, saying, "Young Master Jie, why are you here?"

This man was the manager of the hotel.

This hotel was actually under the Yin conglomerate, so it was no wonder that the hotel manager had hurried over once he learned of Yin Shaojie's presence.

Yin Shaojie held out this hand as he looked askance at him. "Room card."

The hotel manager was in a spot, for this was against regulations. He thus said, "This This isn't a good idea. Young Master Jie, are you related to the guest inside?"

After giving it a thought, Yin Shaojie replied, "You'll see that she's using my card once you check with reception. Also, I want to know if she came here alone or with someone else. Right now."

"Yes sir, I'll get someone to check right now!" The hotel manager agreed quickly and dialed reception immediately.

Once he got his answer, he sent someone up with the room card.

The manager said to Yin Shaojie, "Young Master Jie, the receptionist has confirmed that this young lady came on her own."

"Okay." Yin Shaojie felt completely relieved now. It seemed that he had really misunderstood Mu Xiaoxiao. He felt at fault for the incident and his harsh words this morning, and he was already beginning to think of how to cajole her.

It was only a short wait before someone came up with the room card.

Yin Shaojie waved his hand dismissively. "Everything's fine now. You may go."

"Yes, Young Master Jie. If there is anything, please do not hesitate to ask." The manager then led the attendant away.

Inside the room, Mu Xiaoxiao picked up on the silence outside.

The soundproofing here was excellent, so she wasn't able to hear what was going on outside unless someone deliberately hollered.

Mu Xiaoxiao thought, Did Yin Shaojie leave already?

Just as she was feeling depressed, she heard the 'beep' of the room card sensor.

Then, the door flew open!

Mu Xiaoxiao, who was propped up against the door, was pushed onto the carpet.

Seeing her state as he walked in, Yin Shaojie couldn't help but laugh at her and say, "What are you doing on the carpet?"

Even though his tone was full of mockery, he still extended a hand to help her up.

Mu Xiaoxiao pursed her lips and shot a glare at him. "How did you get the room card?" she asked.

How unreasonable could this hotel be, giving someone else her room card!

Yin Shaojie smiled sinisterly. Purposely, he said, "I told the manager that you are my wife!"

Mu Xiaoxiao harrumphed. Shaking his hand off, she went over to the sofa and hugged a cushion. "Who's your wife? Let me tell you that I'm very angry this time. If you don't apologize, I will never forgive you!" she huffed.

This time, he has gone too far!

Not only did he misunderstood her, but he also spoke to her harshly and left on his own without sending her home. It seemed that he felt no remorse at all.

Yin Shaojie closed the door, walked over to her side, and stretched out his long arms to pull her into his embrace.

"Oi, what are you trying to do?" Mu Xiaoxiao's face blushed, and her hands braced against his chest, putting each other at a distance.

He suddenly smiled, and without warning, he pinned her onto the sofa. His elegant face was lowered, bringing their faces only a few centimeters apart, and their lips were almost touching.

Mu Xiaoxiao unexpectedly felt her heart racing, and the air she breathed was filled with the scent of the man. It was as if the scent had surrounded her completely with nowhere to escape.

"Uh-huh, haven't you heard? Lovers' quarrels are soon mended. You want my apology, don't you? Shouldn't I present my sincerity?"

As he spoke, that devilishly handsome face lowered even closer. This time, they were so close that with just a tip of his body, he could kiss her.

Mu Xiaoxiao's entire body stiffened. She didn't dare to move, afraid that any sudden movement would cause her to kiss him instead.

She blushed embarrassedly while looking at him. Her hands braced against his chest, lest he get any closer, and she said loudly, "If you want to apologize, just say it. Why come so close? Step aside and let me up!"

Even though they were used to playfully hug each other when they were young, now that they were older, the feeling was no longer the same.

Engulfed in his domineering presence, that scent of a man had forced her to realize one thinghe was now a grown man, no longer the boy of the past.

"Not getting up." Yin Shaojie naughtily laughed and purposely tightened his embrace while saying, "I feel really comfortable like this."

Her body had the delicate fragrance of a young woman, and it felt so soft to the touch. It was truly comfortable, and he could not bear to let go.

Mu Xiaoxiao glared at him while blushing. "You're comfortable, but I'm not! How is this sincere? Get up quickly! Can't you just talk normally?"

"Talking normally is what you want, right?" Yin Shaojie had achieved his goal and only then let her go.

He was just acting like a rascal, and suddenly, he was being agreeable. Mu Xiaoxiao then had the feeling that she had been fooled.

She leaned onto the edge of the sofa, hugging a pillow for defense.

Yin Shaojie was in a cross-legged position like her, and they sat face-to-face. He shifted closer and said, "So tell me, how should I apologize so that you will forgive me?"

Just like how he had coaxed her when they were young, they were sitting and discussing terms in the same manner. As long as he fulfilled her desires, that would have made the reconciliation.

Mu Xiaoxiao thought about the grievance she felt today. Her lips pouting, she angrily stared at him and said, "Do you know how inappropriate you acted today? How could you say that to me? Could it be that in your heart, I have become one of those girls?"

Yin Shaojie thought about the events that had happened in the day, and he didn't feel happy about it. After all, it was the first time he had seen her heartbroken and in tears, and he was the one who had caused it.

Frustrated, he scratched his head and said, "I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me today"

When Mu Xiaoxiao heard him, she felt a lot better. Her anger subsided, and her expression loosened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
535K 57.8K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
371K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...