Halo: Xenomorphs Rising

By CrazyBirdMan59

Captain Yurts' ship crashes on a mysterious planet along with the Covenant ship it was battling and an old We... More

Chapter 1 - It's Quiet...
Chapter 2 - Divine Slaughter
Chapter 3 - The Covenant
Chapter 4 - A Rude Awakening, an Unexpected Ally
Chapter 5 - Xenomorphs and Heretics
Chapter 6 - Out of There Alive
Chapter 7 - Ancestry
Chapter 8 - War
Chapter 9 - Jinxed
Chapter 10 - Things Get Worse

Epilogue

362 14 2
By CrazyBirdMan59

The cleansing beam struck the planet’s surface, turning everything to dust and glass. A flood-infested Phantom rose, ghost-like, off the ground. Hard resin covered everywhere the infested flesh didn’t. The Phantom clumsily flew off into space. Its cargo got rattled around a bit, but didn’t break. Sixteen Xenomorph eggs rolled around on the hard floor, bumping into the walls. Some were secured, the others were not. A small Flood crawled around on its spindly legs. It burrowed into one of the dormant eggs, infecting the embryo inside. The Phantom landed with a thud on the hull of a Sangheili ship named ‘Dark Saviour’. It attached itself to the hull of the former Covenant cruiser. The Flood were injured, they would die soon, with the exception of the one in the egg. The fifteen remaining eggs, however, drifted around, floating because the artificial gravity wasn’t turned on. The secured ones looked like sentinels, watching their brothers, waiting.

Eggs were very patient.

A/N Next Book in the Series > Halo: Xenomorphs Return

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 212 15
Halo, but with an oddity. Halo was destroyed, the Covenant was dealt a devastating blow, and the Flood were wiped out. At least, that's how it was s...
11.8K 1K 44
Corporal Greg Walker has just awoken in an icebound nightmare. With the decades-long war between his own race and the collective of genocidal, reli...
Halo: Specter By Biyote

Science Fiction

9 0 1
SPARTAN Team Specter descends on a human colony on the planet Nenvari to rescue the surviving settlers, but things quickly go awry.
2.2K 59 10
Red Dwarf fanfic - Set right before series X - While the rest of the crew board another vessel for supplies, Rimmer stays behind. The ship is stricke...