Happily ever After

Por katepencil02

This book is based after Anna Todd's book After (not trying to copy it's just my addition. Vanessa is Tessa a... Más

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight

Chapter seven

19 2 0
Por katepencil02

Love, what is love? Everyone always says 'aren't you seventeen? You don't know what love is at that age'. If you think about it, has anyone ever truly been in love? We put it in our heads that the love we are receiving, or giving is true love. Is it? No one will ever truly know what love is, simply because everyone has there own way of feeling the word. A lot of people throw the word around because it's easy and comforting, it makes you and others around you feel good about themselves. I honestly don't think 'love' is real I think it's just a word, like every other. I myself have never been in love. I hate that people use this word to describe stuff in their everyday lives, but you know they don't mean it. Right?

My thoughts go crazy when I take a shower, but it makes me think about things and clear my mind.

As I ring out my soaking wet hair, and jump out of the shower, I grab my clothes and put them on. It's the day of the date, but first is school, fantastic i have to go to hell to see the devil and its minions. I haven't heard anything out of kris, she said she's picking me up today for school.

I have my drivers licenses, but unfortunately don't have a car, so that's what best friends are for right?

I'm wearing washed out mom jeans, and for my top it's a simple black v neck. I didn't care how I looked. What matters is what I look like for our date tonight. I don't even know what I'm going to wear, I don't own any dresses or skirts.

I get a text from kris saying she's here, and I hurry my way down stairs and rush out the door.

"You look...tired?" Kris says as I get in the car.

"It's the second day of school kris, of course I'm tired"

If it wasn't for teens and drama I would love school, not everyone's lucky.

**************************************************************************

"Look at him" kris points to her date for the night " he's like a goddess." I roll my eyes and We Both laugh.

It's now lunch time. And everyone is seated, but me and kris on the other hand is looking for somewhere to set. No such luck.

I see josh, mason and belle, so we decide to go set next to them. I'm a little surprised they aren't siting with Jessica and Drake, I don't even see them here, I haven't all day. I'm not complaining.

"Hey guys is it fine if we set?" Kris ask them.

"Of course! we need some new peeps around here" belle says with a smile.

I go set by belle, so I'm sandwiched between, her and mason. Kris is at the other end of belle, by josh.

"So I have a question" I look to my new friends.

"Shoot" mason says a little too loud

"Uhm so I know you guys are new here, what's the story with you all coming in a...pack" belle just laughs and so does mason.

Okay?

"We were all friends at this school not far from here and.. uh the school got shut down, some kids went to Lenders High. It's another really popular school about an hour or so from here, anyway we didn't want to go there so we came here." Josh explains it to me.

I mean his story made since but something felt...off.

"So it was only the five of you that came here?" I ask and take a bite from my sandwich.

"No actually" josh takes a sip of his Pepsi in his hand." There was also a boy and girl, they are twins. I never talked to them back at our old school, but they were there. We were just too uh popular.. I guess". Josh looks a little upset about the whole situation.

So you're telling me there's twins in this school and I'm just now hearing about it, I wonder if they are mean, like Jessica and Drake, I wouldn't be surprised.

"Yeah" belle says eating some fries in on her plate." I never once heard anything of them, i thought it was weird that they were moving here too when we didn't even know there were twins at our old school, I feel bad because they probably think we hate them." Belle looks at me for an understanding, and I just nod my head taking it all in.

"I heard that one of the twines-" belle try's to say something but mason cuts her off.

"Let's not talk about them" he looks at all of us." Okay".

That's kinda weird

"Mason What crawled up your ass" josh looks at mason for an answer, but Mason just rolled his eyes.

There was an awkward silence for what felt like an hour then belle spoke up

"Where's Jess and Drake"

"Probably in a closet somewhere, doing...whatever they do" mason wiggles his eyebrows. Ew.

Take that image out of my mind NOW.

"That's gross Mason" belle says with a chuckle.

"Yeah I think I threw up a little" I say with a laugh

"You're kinda quiet huh" mason says to kris.

"Huh" she looks up directly in his eyes, her eyes are wide with horror" oh I'm uh... yea I guess I am" she looks down in her lap with a frown.

My best friend. When I first met her she was so quiet you could HEAR the silence, that's how bad.

"I like it" josh says with a smile " I think it's cute"

I see Krises checks turn pink then she just smiles.

I laugh under my breath and see mason looking right at Josh with the most evil stare I think I've ever seen.

Okay

Somehow Kris never notices, that's the thing with her she thinks everyone doesn't see her, she's a shy gale. In a way so am I. Josh and Kris are just kind of looking at each other when I hear mason cough.

everyone looks at mason and he just mumbles a 'what'

"Well my sandwich is going to come back up" I grit my teeth as I stare at the two 'love' birds walking through the school doors. They soon make their way to the table we are setting at. Great.

"Who let the homeless man to our table" Jessica says nonchalantly.

Bitch,whore,skank,slut,Halloween lady, President trump,hoebag,dumb ass, fishy Jessie. And a lot more words came to my mind to call her, hmm what shall I call her today?

"I didn't know they opened a fish market in school" I say with a grin" huh must have literally JUST opened it, like I swear to god as soon as you came, it's was like someone was making fish sti-"

Smack

There goes the glasses.

"I will end you- stupid whore" Jessica says almost in a whisper.

I see Drake giving his girlfriend a mean stare

"Jessica I would stop if I were you" Drake grabs her arm.

She's right in front of my face being a cocky bitch, I'm going to hit her and not a damn person will stop me.

"Oh would you" she shakes his arm off.

"Jessica" Drake is getting mad and everyone in here can see that, this isn't going to end pretty.

"Oh I think you would hit her, slap her, god I don't know but if you are anything like your dad wa-"

I don't know why but it hurt me to hear her talk about him like that, he was only trying to help her from getting in trouble for causing a scene.But here I am. The first time I've ever even thought of doing something like this. I pick up my glasses that fell earlier.

My hand goes into a fist, I can see she's scared, really scared. As I punch her in the face she goes back a little then covers her face with her hands.

Why the hell did I just do that

What the hell did I get myself into

I look up and see a very...sad? Looking Drake. He looks at me, something is in his eyes it's like he trying to tell me something, as soon as I get a good look at his face, his eyes get glossy and he turns away like that and leaves.

"Detention for you Miss Styles" the Principal comes out of nowhere.

"I...I..didn't mean t-" I start to say but Jessica cuts me off.

"She hit me Ms.miller she hit me!" Jessica whines like a child.

God I hate her.

I see my friends that were once at the table have now left so they wouldn't get in trouble, I don't blame them this is all my fault, they don't deserve detention. So I'm alone with Jessica and the principal because everyone's lunch is over.

In the back of my mind I'm still thinking why didn't kris do or say anything?

"You are coming with me miss" as I go with Ms.miller, I look back and see Jessica smiling with a bloody nose. Good.

"I'm so disappointed in you Vanessa I actually thought you were better than the rest of them, I guess not"

I can't help but feel dumb, I mean really I punched a girl because of a guy really? Who have I become. I would have never done this before, this isn't who I am.

"I'm so sorry but I have classes"

"Yes you do and you are going to go do them, but I needed to say something to you" she says with worry in her eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Well I was once a teenager and well it was fun, but it was dangerous. Don't ever let someone walk over you. Ever. I know you are a better person than this. I also know you're a teenager and you are going to do whatever you want, but please don't do something you will regret, and mess up your future."

I knew there was a reason I liked her.

"I know I should have never wasted my time with hitting her and for that I'm so sorry but like you said, I'm never going to let someone like her walk over me. Does that mean she deserves to be punched, no, but it wasnt a one sided fight miss. I promise."

She gives me a smile." I know it wasn't" is all she says then she leaves, just like that she's gone.

Man I need to get to class.

**************************************************************************

I'm on my way to detention right now, I'm running late, great.

As I turn and make it through the doors I see the teacher giving me a look of disappointment. "I'm so sorry sir".

"Sit" he points to a chair by someone with a hoodie up." Now".

I finally sit down and look to my right to see who was sitting by me. I can't see anything, there hoodie is up way to far.

"Little miss perfect is in detention" shoot I know who this is just by his voice. "Tables have turned".

"Excuse me, do I know you?" I want to act like I don't know him so I can watch him get annoyed.

"No I'm just that asshole that you punched that girl over"

"Yeah you mean your girlfriend-"

"Not your business at all but that bitch isn't my girlfriend"

Oh

"But you guys act like a couple"

"No, she acts like that not me correct yourself before you speak." his voice is raising a little higher.

"Yeah okay then why are you always helping her, making sure she doesn't get in trouble?" I look over at him and he just shakes his head.

"None. Of. Your. Business."

"Asshole" I mumble to myself "donkey breath"I smile at that one" snakey Drakey" I start to chuckle.

"God damn would you shut up" he hisses.

"No thanks"

"Would you two in the back be quiet" the teacher yells at us

"It's her" Drake says a little to quite for him to hear.

"You know I feel bad for yo-"

"Don't pitty me, ever. I don't care about you at all, so would you stop talking to me, I swear I want to throw up every time I see your face."

I felt a lot of hurt, all at once. My cheeks have tears running down them right now like a baby. I don't think he ever notices because I wipe them away and look forward instead of looking at him.

"You'll never get a friend with that attitude. What was that thing Jessica said about your dad? Does he hurt you aw poor little thing I feel so bad for you. Actually I couldn't give a flying shit what happens to yo-"

"I swear to god if one more thing comes out of your mouth about my life. You will regret it I promise you, mommy and daddy's money won't last long."

What does he even mean? Is he going to get my parents jobs taken away? He can't do that. Can he?

"That's what I thought" he says after a few seconds of silence

What have I got myself into

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.6K 31 27
Maddie Rose is 17. Her last year of high school. Her parents are never around. She the school badass. What will happen went she meets the school good...
72.6K 1.4K 45
Lilly Thatcher is a 21-year-old university student. She's your classic goody two shoes reader girl. She was sweet and innocent to everyone she knew...
82 7 29
Sophie Smith is a foster girl who's bounced around from state to state, "looking for her forever family," but Sophie's not stupid. She knows she does...
1.5M 42.4K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...