Addicted To You!! βœ”οΈ

By Peppermint_Kisses27

They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slow... More

Introduction!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter - 1: Chocolate
Chapter - 2: Innocence
Chapter - 3: Care
Chapter - 4: Engagement??
Chapter - 5: Dilemma??
Chapter - 6: First Kiss
Chapter - 7: What's Happening??
Chapter - 8: Truth
Chapter - 10: Shock
Chapter - 11: New Chairperson??
Chapter - 12: Embarrassment
Chapter - 13: Hickey!!!
Chapter - 14: Proposal
Chapter - 15: Preplanned!!??
Epilogue

Chapter - 9: Escape

3.9K 237 54
By Peppermint_Kisses27

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, no one can save you from me!" With that he comes closer to her.

She tries to push her Bt no use.

He tries to touch her.........

'No... No ...... I can't let this happen!!! I shouldn't let anyone touch me expect my Sparsh. I should think of something!!' She thinks.

She kicks him where sun doesn't shine when he came close to her and is in a bit vulnerable state as he is completely drooling over her.

She kicks him hard and also she punches on his nose which started to bleed.

Taking the opportunity she runs away from there.

No one is present there. Anuradha went somewhere and Vidya is completely drowned into her phone with her headset on.

Finally she manages to get out of that old building. And runs towards the road.

She doesn't even know where she is or where to go.

She is simply clueless.

Then she finds some vehicle approaching her and asks lift.

It is a truck which is driven by a drunk driver.

'Oh god!!!! I curse my fate!! I think whole world's bad luck is with me today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️'

She starts cursing her fate.

The driver gets down from the truck and walks towards her staggering.

His carnal thoughts are clearly visible though his eyes.

She feels disgusted under his gaze.

He comes near her to touch her.

She tries to escape but he grips her hand very tightly leaving marks.

She struggles but there is no use. But we can say that he is a bit weak because he is not sober.

She finds a rod inside the truck. After a lot of struggle finally she gets hold of that rod and beats the crap out of him.

She could faint sound of police siren and feels revealed that her Sparsh came for her.

Total there are 3 vehicles are heading towards her direction.

Everyone rushes out of their vehicles and reaches her.

She immediately points towards the old building where she was kept and all the cops went there expect 2 who are arresting the creepy fellow(who is lying on the floor).

Sparsh hugs her with all his mighty.

She starts crying in his embrace.

When she called him they were already on their way to the location where here phone is there. That is why they reached there fast.

She appears to be bold and strong but inside she was shit scared.

After few minutes her sobs decreased. He breaks their hug and he kisses her whole face.

In front of both their fathers. 🙈

When he was about to kiss her on the lips Arjun clears his throat to make his presence recognisable.

Rishu becomes red due to embarrassment.

She hugs both her fathers and starts crying.

"Shhh shhh princess!! Everything is fine. Don't worry nothing will happen to you." Reyansh consoles along with Arjun.

"Papa, it is Bua!!! I was so scared. She is very evil. She even supports her son in his worst thoughts towards me. He was about to molest me, Papa" she tells him crying.

"They are so cruel. He is very bad. He even slapped me." She says still sobbing.

"But I'm your strong girl, right? I didn't let him touch me. I kicked him and ran from there and again this creepy truck driver."

"When I escaped from there I saw this truck coming so I tried to ask lift but he also tried to force himself on me. But I'm very brave see I hit him with that rod." She says pointing to that rod.

Sparsh's closes his fists to control his anger.

The cops bring those 2 people out from that building.

As Anuradha is not there.

Looking at the state of Adarsh Sparsh felt proud of his chocolate.

But he is furious.

Sparsh grabs his collar and starts punching him.

Everyone tries to stop him but no use.

After feeling satisfied he leave him and asks the police men to take him away before he kills him.

Rishika comes towards him and hugs him tightly.

He relaxes a bit due to her touch.

"Come, let's leave from here." He tells her.

Reyansh is overwhelmed seeing their love towards each other.

—————

She enter into their home and was welcomed with hugs from each other.

All the ladies started crying.

But to everyone's surprise her brothers eyes also started to tear up. Looking at the vulnerable state of their sister.

Muskaan is crying continuously and not even stopping for a single breath.

Aarush tries to console and also cheer her but no use.

She continuously hugging him and crying.

After a lot for consoling and lot of promises of ice creams she stopped.

Everyone goes to their rooms to freshen up.

Again they meet everyone at dinner time.

It is an quite affair. No one spoke.

All are lost in their own thoughts.

Some are thinking about all the incidents happened today.

And some(Rishu and Sparu) are thinking about their engagement.

'Please god!!! Let our engagement be finished fast!! I don't it to be delayed. But our will take place after 3 to 4 years later.' Rishika thinks sadly.

'I don't want to wait 4 years to get married to her. I already waited for 8 years. I should to something.' Sparsh thinks.

Muskaan is so lost thinking about her crush/love of her life who is none other than AARUSH.

Remember I told you guys that Muskaan was happy about 2 reasons when Sparsh was returning from aboard. One is for gifts and another I told that I will tell you guys later.

Well the reason is none other than AARUSH. after so many years she saw him. That's why she is happy.

From her childhood onwards she has a huge crush on him.

Her one and only crush and probably even love.

Well, he is almost 8 years elder to her. But love is age less.

It happens without anyone's knowledge.

Even Aarush has some feelings towards her but he always suppresses his feelings cuz he know that it is not good to develop those feelings which has no future.

After dinner everyone are sitting in hall.

"Now, what shall we do about their engagement?" Reyansh Asks.

"What's there to do? Everything is already ready. If everyone are okay that now itself we will get engaged." Sparsh Says.

Everyone eyes went wide listening what Sparsh said.

"Are you serious? No one is there and you want to get engaged?" Ishita Asks.

"All the important people of our lives are here itself. Who else do you need?" He Asks.

"When we are in trouble no one even cared to Ask about the issue. Why should we wait for them.?" He says.

Rishika's jaw drops listening to him.

She didn't expect this at all.

Though she is very happy she didn't express it out loud.

"Rishu!!! Are you okay with it?" Reyansh asks her.

She shyly nods her head.

Finally, everyone agrees to it.

Muskaan goes inside and brings the engagement rings.

They get engaged officially.

2 weeks back they were engaged unofficially but now it is officially done.

"Now, the marriage will be conducted after 4 years. After Rishika completes her post graduation." Arjun pauses........

"Till then you will be staying away from MY daughter." He order him along with a threatening way.

"Are you serious?? 8 years,I waited for her and now again you want me to go away from her? That's not going to happen. " He declares.

Arjun glares at him.

Rishika's jaws dropped and are touching the ground.

'He waited for me!!! 8 years??? Which means he loves me from past 8 years?' She thinks.

Everyone chuckles looking at their child like fight.

"Then, let's do one thing. We will get them married next year after she completes her graduation. What's say?" Sanisha suggests.

"But She is a kid!!" Arjun complaints.

Everyone's eyes went wide.

"You gotta be kidding me!?" Rishika exclaims.

"I'm 24 for god's sake." She tells him.

"And please don't call me a kid!!" She tells her father.

"You want to leave me and go??" He asked her scared.

"Papa, are you serious?? I will be living in next house." She tells him.

"Okay... is that what you want." He tells her sadly.

"Papa, you are speaking as if I'm marring tomorrow." She tells him.

"Still there is time. We will see about it later, Okay?" She tells him. He sighs.

"Now smile!! I'm not going anywhere leaving you!" She hugs him.

Everyone are adoring the father and daughter bond.

But no one noticed the tears in Reyansh and Muskaan's eyes.

'Oh god! What will happen to me when my princess marries??? No no .... I can't even imagine. She won't be going any where leaving me. She is my princess.' Reyansh thinks.

'How will I leave my Pa and go. Leave about me, he can't even stay a second without worrying about me. I will not go leaving him.' Muskaan cries inside.

"Sparsh, you will be staying away from her. Do you get that?" Arjun warns him.

He just ignores and goes from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone!!!!

Hope you are enjoying the book!!!

It's almost completed.... just few chapters more.

Keep smiling.....😁

-Peppermint_Kisses27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancΓ©," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
776K 23.2K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
544K 30.3K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
37.1K 1.4K 32
Collection of short stories Just dreaming and writing...... ~Bestfriends to lovers ~His love ~Ibadat ~Qurbat [coming] ______________________________...