Falling To Peices

By DarkThoughts22

After her Mothers strange death, Blake Colby is led back to her childhood town, Boulder Colorado. She returns... More

Feeling Her
Familiar Faces
Dirty Looks and Unusual Talks
Deep Thoughts
Never Ending News
Never Ending News Part 2
Company Loves its Misery
Early Mornings
Answers Spill Out
Rude Awakenings
News to Me
Understanding
A Surprise at the End
A Day with Jayden
Stories That Explain All
To Grandmother's House We Go
A Visitor To Stay
Don't Get Ahead Of Yourself Kid
Naked
Being Free
Try to Behave
Hunt or be Hunted
Hiding From The Boogey Man, Or So To Speak
Time to Die
Saying Goodbye

Days Never End

46 2 0
By DarkThoughts22

Tell me what you guys think of it so far! I aim to please!(:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

"Alright, this is your homework for the night, so don't forget to do it." my math teacher tells the class, I forgot his name. He hands me a bunch of papers to pass back to my row. I turn around and find Christian staring at me very suspisciously. What is he doing?

"Here you go." I say and turn back around to face the front and work on my homework before the bell rings. His breathing makes it impossible to do so. It smells so sweet and kind of like copper from a penny? No not that, but something like that.

Okay, just focus Blake, this isn't hard its simple. I look at problem number one. Okay, if six goes into three two times, then how many times does thirty six go into seven, is that even possible? Before I know it I have read the problem at least three times when Christian says in my ear, "What are you doing after school?" Oh, his ice cold breath makes me shiver. He is so siductive.

I relax a little and try to get my voice to become calm before I answer him.

I turn to him and see his eyes watching my lips as I say, "Having some unpacking to do."

His face changes as I answered him. It becomes sad, a little loneyly. Why? "Why?" I snap mot meaning too.

"Well, I thought you might want to get some coffee or something?" He asks so calmly.

"Umm, I will have to go home first, but I could meet you?" Am I being to eager? Maybe I should bail and tell him I can't. "Actually, I can't I have to do something after school. Sorry." What?

He just asked me to go to coffee and now hes ditching me? Maybe he has a girlfriend or something.

I stutter for words but the bell covers up my breath and I dart for the door carrying my books and papers along with me not letting Christian get to me.

Why hadn't he want to go to coffee now? He had just asked me, was it because I had to go home? What was his deal anyways? What is my deal? Im making this a big deal, like always. Great.

I think about it some more as I walk to my locker to the other building. I quickly follow a group running toward the other door. I catch it before it closes all the way when I here my name being shouted.

"Blake! Blake Wait!" It sounds like Christy so I wait.

It is, I turn and I find her in jeans running toward me.

"Hey, where have you been all day?" She asks me with breath leaving her lungs.

I smile at her feeling warm when I see she is mot mad. "Ive been lost all day." I laugh and tell her  about my day and how I couldn't find any of my classes. We finally reach my locker and she watches me unlock it, I throw my books in the metal container and grab my bag and my geometry homework and we leave the building to the school.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Christy asks me as we walk out toward the parking lot. "Umm, I have to unpack still. I might have to go back to Chicago to get the rest of my things this weekend so Im not sure." I tell her my plans and she doesn't like them. 

"You can come and hang  with us at like three. I'll text you the address. Its sort of by where I work." She tells me more than asks me. Thats what I like about Christy she is so demanding. I smile at her actions and we go our separate ways toward our cars. 

Dad let me use his blazer until he could rent one for me. Soon he would buy me one but I don't want him too. I want to buy it. I climb into the old truck and smell the gas and oil of the tools behind me in the bed of the truck. I roar the engine to life and I slowly pull out of my parking spot. I see Christy drive by in her fast little black car and she hocks as she waves at me. I smile back and drive away following her out.

I reach the stop sign that leads us out of the school and onto the road that leads into the woods and onto the suburbs. I had about a twenty minute drive so I turned on some music. As I wait for the rest of the cars to stop and then go, I wait getting agitated. I look behind me in my rearview mirror and find Christian in his stupid silver car with his stupid grin. I'm still mad at him, but Im not sure why.

I shouldn't like him even if I do, I have to listen to Christy. She said he belongs to like a cult and I don't need any trouble. I just need to get home. "Come on." I tell the car in front of Christy that could of went three cars ago. "Lets go!" I say louder knowing they weren't going to hear me. My hands tense up against the steering well while my knuckles become white and I feel my face turn red. "Go." I feel shocks run through me and pressure at my head, "Go." I yell and the car in front of Christy pulls out in front of another car and they collide together smashing each other out of the way.

Oh my god.

I'm frozen and can't seem to find myself, Im here but not actually present. I need to breath but I can't. A knock on my door frightens me. I turn to find Christy she is motioning me to roll down my window. I roll it down manually. "Hes okay, hes not hurt. He just doesn't know how he got out in the road. His foot was pressed against the break. Its crazy." She slurs all her words together her teeth chattering against eachother.

"Are you okay? You look like you just seen a ghost." She kids but in a serious voice. "Oh, Blake. Im so sorry." She tells me obviously thinking about my Mother and her accident. But I wasn't shocked about that, I think I might have done it.

"Its not that, I think I pushed the car." I tell her my eyes locked on her face to see if her expression changes. "No, it wasn't your fault Blake. Don't blame yourself for it, it was an accident." She tells me rubbing her hand against my arm. "No, I mean I think I pushed his car into crashing into the other. I could feel it." I tell her looking down at my hands pink with heat.

"Blake, you didn't do anything. I watch you, you were sitting here in your car." She tells me with an edge to her voice. Shes going to think your crazy if you don't stop! My subconscious tells me. I shake the thought out of my head.

"Your right, Sorry. Im just tired. I'll meet you at the shop. Don't forget to text me okay?" I tell her and she nods and goes to her car.

I take another deep breath and close my eyes. I look in front of me and find Christys car moving and I look behind me and Christian is gone. His silver car disappeared. Where had he gone? How did he get out? This was the only exit. I stop at the stop sign and make sure I look both ways twice and I head out onto the ice covered black top and drive home carefully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Coffee Shack was packed with kids. Every one had at least six people at each table. I guess this was the usual hang out. Back in Chicago we got out at three thrity so we didn't really had time to hang out with friends. But here we start at seven thirty and get out at one thirty.. Which was pretty awesome. "Blake! Over here." I find Christy surrounded by a bunch of people and they all are having separate conversations.

I take a seat next to a boy with a really good tan and gorgeous blue eyes. "Blake this is Tye." Motioning toward the boy next to me. "Hi." I give him a warming greet and he smiles with shiny teeth as well. "Nice to meet you. Christy tells me that you said you almost killed me?" He jokes and they laugh. What? So this was the kid who waited forever to leave the stop sign. Huh.

"Well if you knew how to drive I don't think you would have been in that accident'." I kid back and they all laugh once more. "Alright, thats enough. Blake this is Cassidy, Grant, Toni, Mark and Sam." Cassidy and I had problems before. She never liked me and the feeling was neutral. She gave me a dirty look and I smiled at her. "Kill them with kindness." My Mom would always say. Grant had gray hair that covered his face. He had a baby face in a way. Toni was very cute. You could tell she was indian with her long braids down her hair with her big steve urkle glasses but she was also in style. Mark and Sam were twins. I had known them since I was born. I missed them, we all were friends except Toni and Cassidy. Cassidy never hung out with us for some reason. She didn't like how we all had our differences.

"Well what can I get you kids?" Our waiter asks us. He has blonde hair and is very pretty. But I think he is gay? Every one shares their poson at once and the blonde boy says "Hold Up!" And we all become quiet but then burst out laughing. We order and begin to talk about school and where we will be going for college in two years. Which is weird to think about. I never thought I would actually be graduating in two years. Where would I get the money?

"So, Blake. Hows your Dad?" Sam asks me as he sips his coffee in an overly large jug.

"He is fine, he doesn't talk much but he cooks now which is weird." I say laughing and drinking some of my hot chocolate. "Yeah, my Dad says hes become quite the cook since your Mom left and all." Sam reconciles with me some more about my Dad and his Dad. His Dad is now the police officer and he plans on following his Dad's footsteps.

"Are we having movie night this weekend or not?" Cassidy ruins every ones conversation. She is so annoying. "Cassidy, could you not be so rude. Yeah we still are at my place." Christy says politely, I can tell she is getting agitated with her as well. "Blake, you are welcome as well. You can bring a date or food or something.." Christy tells me. I smile at her but remember I might have to go to Chicago this weekend. "Ill think about it." I tell her and she smiles at me and I finish my hot chocolate.

After about an hour of talking every one begins to leave and soon its just me, Christy and Sam. "Well i better head out. I've got homework to do and still some unpacking. I'll text you guys later or something?" They all tell me good bye and I give them all hugs taking in their sents. I wave good bye and head out to my truck.

I push the key in and unlock my truck, I pull the door open but then it shuts. "What the hell?" I open it agian but then it closes by itself. I become angry and open it and this time it stays open. "Fun, isn't it?" I search for the voice behind me and find a tall blonde boy with green eyes.. "Excuse me?" I ask not knowing what he is talking about.

"The Magic. Its fantastic when your alone and able." He says coming closer to me. I become frightened and hurry up and climb into my truck and lock my doors. "Blake, Come on." What? How does he know my name? Hes a freak.

My door flies open once more and he enters my truck grabbing my wrists and looking at them as I pull away. What is he looking for? Suddenly he is off of me and Christian is there. Christian gives him a dirty look and the blonde kid runs off and I am left by myself with my hero. "You okay?" Christian asks me and lifts my head up with his finger and looks into my eyes deeply.

I take a minute to recooperate and find myself. "Yes." I say lightly. "I am fine, thanks." I say coldly remembering why I am mad at him but that all dissapears as he had almsot saved me from a weirdo.

"Good. See you at school." He says and gives me once more look and then walks off into the woods where my eyes follow him and what seems like short seconds he disappears and is not found. No motion is in the woods only the breeze of the sweet air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 1
When Ariel's friends convince her to go out for a ladies night with them, she doesn't realize her whole life is about to change. She meets Blake, a h...
White Wings By alexis

Mystery / Thriller

89 0 43
Cassidy moved into a new town when her parents feared that living in the city would uncover her secret. In no time, she gets involved between Layton...
58 0 13
Evie's life had been shaped by her mother's struggle against her father's domineering ways. Witnessing her mother's gradual decline only fueled Evie'...
Lightstringers By Hanna_EE04

Mystery / Thriller

34 26 26
After her mum died she and her father moved into a new town. Stranger things keep happening to her and she finds herself in an unknown place and her...