Until we die (BxB)✔️

By vixen_magic

"I will make sure he never lays a hand on you again." I look up and Hunter is heaving. "Why do you want me t... More

•1•
•2•
*3*
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
13
14
15
16
•17•
•18•
19
••••21••••
••••22••••
••••23••••
23-prt2
••••24••••
••••25••••
25-prt.2
•••••26•••••
27
••28••
29
•••30•••
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
41
42
43
43
44
45//epilogue
Author note/question (05/12/22)
!REVAMP OUT NOW!

•20•

6K 166 42
By vixen_magic

Beware: many POV. skips, a few time skips, may be a bit hard to follow...but if you have questions comment I will answer them......thx❤️
******************

To my eyes, I'm horrified.

"Now listen here Bitch. You're gonna stay quiet and your gonna do as I say. Or your fucking friends here die. Got it!"

My chin quivers as I nod frantically. My dad found me.

I knew he would. I can't risk anything now. "Please d-don't hurt anyone."

"Shut up!" He says grabbing me and dragging me to the window. No no no. I can't leave.

Hunters gonna think I left him.

"Please don't!"

"I SAID SHUT IT!" He hisses at me as he grabs my throat and slams me to the window. He starts muttering words and my vision goes black as a fog covers us.

He got me.

This is it.

I'm a dead man.

-------------------
Hunters POV.
-------------------

"Somethings going on." I say to Sarah after a few minutes.

"Oh calm down. He's just putting Lou to bed."

"No. Somethings wrong." I say looking around. "Somethings off." Sarah looks around and her face scrunches.

"I can't smell Tristan anywhere." She says.

"Me neither." We start for the door but the shut on us and lock us in. "What the hell!"

"What's going on Hunter?"

"I don't know!" We try to get the doors open but as soon as we can't Sarah goes for the windows and there's locked too. I break a chair and bust open the door with it, breaking off the lock and doorknob. "Come on." There's a fog covering the floor and everyone on the second floor is knocked out. People lay on the stairs knocked out cold and all the doors are shut on the first floor.

People are starting to bust out but me and Sarah race up the stairs, covering our faces with our shirts just in case. My door is locked and I have to kick that down too.

"TRISTAN! TRISTAN WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Tristan!" We search my room and Lou's for him but he's not here. I can't find his scent anywhere.

Oh my god!

Lou is still asleep in her bed when we get in and Sarah grabs her in her arms as I run back to my room again.

"Where is he!" Sarah screams at me from outside my door.

"Fucking! The rouges! They were a god damn distraction!"

"What are you-"

"I'll explain later! Let's go!" I say dragging her down the stairs to the first floor, passing doctors on the second floor.

"What's going on?"

"Where are we?"

"What happened?" People ask as they are ushered into the hall, probably not the best idea right about now.

"Dad!" I yell as he searches the first floor.

"Do you know what's going on?" He asks as I reach him.

"The rouges! They were a distraction. Tristan gone."

"What do you mean?"

"Tristan's dad was using them! He took Tristan." I rush it as I freak out.

"Calm down. We'll figure this out."

"No we need to find Tristan!"

"And we will. Go get your mother and the betas, along with the council. Talk them through this as I talk to the pack. I'll meet you all in my office. I need to take care of people." I nod frantically and try to get everyone and the council and I find my mom in Lou's room holding her tightly with Sarah by her side.

"Dads office. Now." I rush her into the room as I panic. My mind is racing and I have so many emotions going through my head right now. Tristan was taken by the bastard! I have to get him back!

I can't believe I let my guard down like that!

He was taken and I wasn't there to stop anything!

I need him. The only things going through my head now is Tristan. I swear to god if the man touches him once I'll kill him.

I need my mate. As soon as everyone is In the office I rush through what I told dad and everyone goes pale.

"Your saying your mate. The human, was taken by his dad and we didn't catch it? And that he was working with the rouges...his father, a human?"

"How did he mask his scent?"

"How on earth would you even know this hunter?"

"I just know!" I say over all the questions coming at me.

"How do you know the Human didn't run himself?" I turn my head and glare at all of them.

"He would run out like this! That's not him. He warned me that his father would come and get him! This is my fault! But we need to focus on finding him!"

"We will not act until we know for certain he was taken!"

"THEN HOW THE HELL TO DO EXPLAIN THE FOG AND EVERYONE FAINTING AND GETTING LOCKED IN! How the hell do you explain this! Out of everything that happens right now when he just disappears?"

"Are you sure the human wasn't hiding anything from you?" Someone asks. "None of us know him and we only have your word Hunter. What good is that to us?"

"What the hell are you trying to say?"

"Hunter calm down. Everyone calm down!" My mom yells over all of us as my dad walks in. "Tristan is a good boy with a rough past. He would not run like this. I know him too, I've spent time with him, a lot of time. he wouldn't run, not when he was feeling safe here."

"I can confirm this." A witch comes in behind my dad and starts talking again "We found cloaking spells outside the house. Someone was here. He covered his scent and used a number of spells before vanishing with the human."

Everyone looks down as I stare at her. "What are we going to do Alpha?" Everyone turns to my father as he rubs his head.

"We find him. Tristan is my sons mate and we swore to protect him. He is apart of this pack now and if his father hired someone to get him he knows about supernaturals, which makes his even more dangerous. And if he got the rouges to work with him there in the woods right now we don't know who else he had with him. Mark, get our best trackers out there with some guards and search until you get a scent. I don't care how long it takes, just get it done. Lila, get the witches out there and get a protections spell up around the house and fields. I don't want anyone on our land unless they are part of our pack. Go. now."

Mark and Lila get up and leave to their new jobs as the head guards stay behind. "Once we find Tristan's scent we will track it and get him back. Have members ready at all times! I want guard everywhere inside and out at all times."

"Yes alpha." The guard get up and leave, leaving my mom, dad and me left.

"You, are under lock down." He says pointing to me. "Your staying in the house until we find him."

"Dad!"

"No! Go to your room and stay put. It's for your own safety, I don't want you taken too. With Tristan gone now, I need to make sure no one is after you either. We'll find him, alright. I am trusting you on this hunch Hunter, trust me when I tell you to stay put." Getting up from my chair nodding, I know better than to argue right now.

Running to my room, I basically flip the entire thing looking for something that would say his dad was in here, something to help find him.

"God dammit! How did I let this happen!" I'm so fucking stupid! How did I lose him!

I just lost Tristan. My heart races as I walk around and tear my room apart. I can't believe this happened. All I can think is about getting him back and killing his dad.

I swear to god he's not living if I get to him first before anyone else! My heart races so fast that I sit and cry, clutching my chest as a panic hits me hard.

how did I let this happen?

-------------------
Tristans POV.
Later that night.
-------------------

My head is throbbing. Everything hurts and my eyes feel so heavy. Forcing my eyes open I'm in a very, very dark room chained up. My feet and arms are chained to a wall and I can't move. My whole body hurts and burns. I tug but it hurts more each time I do and it's just a waist of the energy I have, which doesn't feel like much.

"Well god damn, your finally up."

I lift my head shoots up, causing a stream of pain to my neck. I see my dad closing the door behind him as he walks in. Getting closer to my I move my head down and stare at the ground.

"So, let's get this straight you little fucker. You thought you could get away from me, ran into some wolves who took you in. Met another fag like you and got really close? But then I found you and your never going to be leaving again."

"Please. I-I can't-"

"SHUT IT!" He screams get closer to me and forcing my head upwards to look at him. His hands grips my hair and he forces me up at him. He looks worse than usual, his eyes are red and he has bags under them too, like he hasn't slept in days. His hair is undone and messy and he smells like cigarettes and of alcohol.

"Fucking slut." He says dropping me back to the ground.

"Just let me go." I whisper. "You know I wouldn't tell anyone."

"That's not happening anytime soon fag. You're in for a real treat." And with that his hand met my cheek and my face stings harshly. "Your not leaving until your dead bitch." He mutters blow after blow. Kneeing, punching, slapping me time after time for hours.

At some point he gets those brass knuckles that you put over your fingers and uses that on me. cutting my leg open and my arms making me bleed, not enough to bleed out but enough to ensure I can't walk. My lip is busted again and my face burns and I feel like I'm about to puke. I can't describe the feelings that I have right now.

oh wait, I just did.

I just want this to stop, I don't want this pain. I don't think I can handle much anymore. I haven't felt this way for weeks and it's all rushing back to me. I haven't been beaten this bad for weeks, and if I thought the guys at prom were bad, this is a million times worse.I want hunter by my side telling me it's going to be okay.

I just want Hunter.

I need him right now. I try to focus on him instead of my dad like he wants. He wants me to focus on the pain and him for as long as he has me here.

"I'll deal with you later. I have other matters to attend to now."

Thank god. I groan as he shuts the door and I'm alone again. I can't believe this happened. He actually found me? Tears fall down my face in pain.

Mentally and physically. Every hurts so much. I'm still in disbelieve and I really want to say that this is all a dream, but another part of me hates myself for letting my guard down.

I just want to go home. I want to go away.

-------------------
Hunters POV.
Later that night.
-------------------

I can't handle this. My room is turned upside down and me and Grey are fighting. We can't handle this. I think I've shifted at least twice and I really don't remember what happened.

I promised Tristan his dad wouldn't get him. I let my guard down! I fucked this up! He's not going to want me back now!

"Fuck!" I yell as I sit in the floor and tears flood my eyes. I need to get Tristan back and I can't do anything!

"Hunter. We found something. Come and meet us please." My mom says through the door. Looking up at the door in a bit of shock, I quickly wipe my face and race to my dad.

"What! What did you find!" It's only been twelve hours now, but those hours have been long and painful.

"Calm down. It's not much but we can work on it. We are trying right now. We picked up a scent and we sent a few trackers out."

"Where? If it Tristan's I can track it faster."

"Hunter. We don't know who we are dealing with."

"Dad. If you don't let me do this I swear to god, I am going out and getting him by myself. I can't take this, even if it's only been hours, his dad is crazy and unstable. He'll kill Tristan within a day."

"Hunter I understand but you are not thinking straight-"

"You don't understand! Unless mom was taken from you, which I am sure I would know about, you don't understand this right now. You don't know the half of what he goes through or what he went through on a daily basis! Don't say that, I am finding him. It's the only thing I can do besides beat myself over this." I say as I leave the room and soon the house.

Shifting as I run into the woods and As soon as all my bone are done breaking and I'm in my wolf form I sniff around for the trackers scents.

Taking off into the woods I catch the trackers and every spot that they've been in.

Soon I stop dead in my tracks as I'm tossed back my another wolf. Getting on my feet right away and looking at the wolf, I relax when I see that it's my dad.

"I told you to stay put Hunter."

"And you weren't doing anything. I'm not going to wait for someone to get back for all of us to travel to make sure they were right to find my mate dead!" I say through our link before turning around. My dad catches up to me as I walk through the woods trying to find scents.

He doesn't argue with me on this, which is surprising. I would almost guess he feels bad.

"Wait." I take off in the direction of Tristan's scent. The faint smell of Apples and cinnamon fills my lungs.

Whoever took him can mask their own scent but they can barley mask Tristan's for long. What ever spell they was using is waring off faster than they thought it would or they must have been using a short term one.

"Hunter. We're leaving our territory."

"Onto what? There's no one claiming this land, were fine." With that my dad rolls his eyes and let's me lead us, seeing as he can't smell Tristan as good as I can.

"Careful, rouges live here. Just keep a guard up Hunter. After following what ever we are onto, eventually we get to an old house. I didn't even know this was a thing here.

After linking some of the pack we stop and wait outside the broken down home, I would rather charge in there but now I am being forced to use my head for once. I know that isn't smart.

"Are you sure he's in here?"

"I'm positive. But If his dad has the rouges on his side we need to be careful. Me and my dad will get Tristan out of there and deal with his dad."

"I can't believe this is happening. Hunter, you do know if it comes between you, your father or The human; we will not hesitate to save you and your father first."

"I know. But that won't happen. But if comes to me or Tristan, I wont hesitate to get him out of there first. Let's go."

-------------------
Tristans POV.

-------------------

My face is bleeding now and I can barley breathe that's how much this man I call a father has beat me up. With constant hits with what ever tools he has to the chest and head I don't think I can last the night.

He is really out to kill me this time. And it might happen.

"Stupid kid. I can't believe you've made it this fucking far in life."

"Your the o-one who Kept m-me alive." I mutter out getting a small bit of bravery out of no where.

"Shut it! You stupid wolf." My slowly raise my head to look at him.

"W-what?"

"You fucking wolf! Just like your goddamn mother!" He turns around and stares at me with a syringe in his hand. My eyes narrow as he walks closer to me.

"You didn't know? You fucking idiot! How the hell do you think you got a fucking mate! It's not fate! Sharp body pains for hours on end! Sudden urges and feelings! I would have thought I raised you smarter than that. With you snooping around and stealing things from me, I would have thought he knew this by now! You know nothing? You know nothing of this world!"

He only laughs at me and puts the syringe in my neck. Injecting me with a yellowish liquid that's burns me, making me gasp for air.

"If you don't believe me, let's test this out. Your weak because the silver chains around you and I'm injecting you with wolves-bane, which is deadly and very dangerous to wolves. And while you get all fuzzy and such I'll be tracking down your fucking mate."

"Go....to he....hell." I try to mutter our but my vision gets blurry and my head spins even more.

"Oh I will. And I'll drag your sorry ass with me. If you have stayed alive this long, you might just have to be useful for me Tristan."

"Don't...don't touch....hi-him." I try to get out before passing out.

-------------------
Hunters POV.
-------------------

Only a few rouges were outside and they were all super small ones. Getting in is easy, Busting down the door and seeing nothing inside besides a broken down home and Really old wood is covering this place out with mold and shit and it's getting foggy.

"What's going on?"

"Where is the fog coming from?"

"Let go." All of us move forward and spread out, trying to be safe and figure this all out of harder than it seems.

"Hunter?" We all look around for Tristan but he's no where to be found.

"Hunter over here, come here. Hunter lets just talk about this." We all look for Tristan but no one can find him.

"Hunter don't. This is a trap."

"I-I..."

"Hunter. Don't." My dad reassures me and brings me back. I have to shake the sound of Tristan out of my head and listen to my pack. I can't fall for any tricks now.

I just need to get Tristan back.

Out of know where rouges come out of the corners of the room that the fog was covering and attack us. With rouges rounding around us and attack everyone we're out numbered by a few.

Fighting them off one by one, I'm scratched up everywhere just like everyone else, but out of the corner of my eye I watch a man walk into a hallway, running from the fight.

"Dad. This way!" I get through our mind link and leave the group well knowing they can take care of themselves against a few small rouges. We chase down the man into a room but stop dead in our tracks as we see Tristan and His dad standing in the room.

"Well well. Look you little fucker, I told you I'd get him. Welcome." He says pulling Tristan's head up to look at us.

Tristan is chained to the wall and his shirt is blood stained everywhere. His face has so many bruises and cuts too, his eyes are blood shot and blood is all over him.

Just like when I found him the first time. His lip quivers as he looks at me hazily, he's barley staying awake. I stare at the injection marks on his neck and growl loudly. I can only look at Tristan and I can't fucking stand the sight of it.

I growl loudly again and stand my ground not wanting to cause Tristan anymore harm, but his dad is ready to kill him, he's watching me more than my dad right now and that's dangerous.

"You got a brave one Bitch." With this I take one step forward and as soon as I do a knife Spears in His fathers hands, he moves the knife to Tristans neck and moved his hand away, leaving the knife floating at Tristan's neck barley touching it.

He's the warlock.

There is no way His father is a damn warlock.

Tristan groans as it starts to burn his skin, the smell if flesh burning hits my nose making me growl loudly.

"One more step wolf, and he's dead."

We can't do anything right now, but wait. "I see your friends have finished off my rouges. Well this won't be the last time you see me son." He says to Tristan before disappearing with out a trace. We can only stand there as the knife drops and Tristan chokes trying to get air in and out of his lungs, which refuse to work for him.

Running up to Tristan as our team gets in here in human forms and start looking for ways to get Tristan out of the chains holding him up to the wall.

I shift and toss on shorts from a witch who followed us here as fast as I can before running to Tristan, gathering him my arms as everyone tried to get him free of these chains.

I quickly try hiding my arms from people, I don't shift in front of people ever, I don't need my dad seeing this when we should be focused on Tristan.

"Tristan look at me. It's going to be okay. I've got you." He can barley keep his eyes open as he trying to move his head up to look at me. His breathing is off and someone finally breaks the chains after burning themselves with it.

Silver chains, really?

Catching Tristan in my arms as tears flood his eyes, silently falling into his cheeks. I wipe some blood off his face as he coughs trying to breath. He can't hold his eyes open and blood is getting onto me from his arms and legs.

"It's okay Tristan. I'm here. I've got you." I whispers holding him in my arms. I wipe hair away from his face as beads of sweat form on him. "I'm here, you're going to be alright I fucking promise. I promise this time, I'll make sure of it.

"We need to leave. He needs help." I pick Tristan up as carefully as I can as we all get into a circle and our witch gets us it of here getting us into our pack clinic.

Instantly doctors take him away from me again and into the operating room we have. I breathe heavily as my hands bawl into fists.

"Hunter." I turn to my father as he looks unsure of what to do.

"I'm going to kill the fucker no matter what." I heave out at him as he nods. He looks terrified of what he just saw. I sit in a chair as everyone leaves in my fathers orders.

I heave with anger at what that man did to him. Another wave of panic hits me as I think about Tristan, they took him away from me and I can't be by him right now. I need to make sure he's okay.

"I have to discuss this with the council hunter, I'm sending Sarah down here. I'm sorry I can't stay down here with you but this needs be taken care of right away. I need to figure out what we are going to do."

"Don't send her down."

"As far as I know she is someone very close to Tristan too hunter. She's going to watch you and make sure you don't fuck anything up." He says before walking out leaving me here. As soon as he is away My mind starts to wander. The images of Tristan hanging there unable to move. There was blood everywhere, how could one person do that in just hours?

There were tools everywhere in that room. A number of needles and bottles along with books.

I run a hand up my sleeve and touch my arm, running my thumb along the bumps of my scars. Tristan touched there and it was calming, his hands slowly rubbing them.

I start to think it could help me think of something else, or at least calm me down too. But it doesn't. My legs bounce as I am there alone while I worry about my mate who is in critical condition right now.

"You found him!" I jump out of my thoughts at Sarah and nod as she sits down. "Where is he? How is he?"

"In surgery. Doctors won't come out and he's been in there for an hour. He's not good." Sarah looks down and sighs as we sit there for what seems like days. What took her so long?

"Look, I know we don't see eye to eye on much, but we both are here for Tristan. So just until he gets better, truce?" Sarah says looking up at me from her seat next to me.

"yeah. Truce." and just like that we go back to the deadly silence as we wait for something.

-------------------

After another few hours two doctors come out and I wake Sarah up off my shoulder and we both stand.

"Where is Tristan!"

"He's going to be fine Sarah. Hunter, He's sleeping right now and should wake up with in a few hours hopefully. Well run a few more test to make sure he's doing okay but we do want him here for a few days. Even though we do want him to wake up with in the few hours afterwords he needs a much needed rest. We have him on oxygen and on a few other things helping him stabilize everything in his body right now." I nod as Sarah runs a hand threw her hair and sighs.

"What did you do to him?" She asks after a minute or two.

"We gave him a lot of blood and we went in with sewing a lot of skin closing most injuries on the exterior. Internally, he had been bleeding and had a collapsed lung. He is healing rather quickly though, I have no idea how but it might just be the meds we are kicking into him. With in a day or two his lung should be fully healed with what the healers have made for him. "

"Collapsed lung?"

"I'm afraid so miss."

"He is still hooked up to oxygen just in case but if he does well over night we'll take him off. Hunter, I know you are close to Mr. Walker so I am trusting you to take care of him when he is out of here. He is going to be very, very sore and he is not aloud to walk for the next week, long distance wise anyways. His legs were damaged and his muscles need time to heal properly. He needs to be careful. If anything goes wrong you bring him right back here. I have no idea how he survived what ever happened to him but it is a miracle. "

"I understand."

"Alright. I'll take you back." Sarah and I walk behind the doctor as he explains the medications he's going to give Tristan to me. "Your parents informed me they want Tristan in therapy. He needs to confirm he wants this but I would be his therapist too, Hunter I do think he needs this. And if anyone can get through to him I think it will be you."

"I'll talk to him, he's reasonable. I think he will do it, even if it's just a trial type of thing for a few weeks."

"Good. Alright here he is. Make sure he is up with a few hours, if he's not come and get a nurse and she'll make sure Nothing is wrong. Do not push anything about the last 48 hours that he not comfortable with. Call me if you notice anything strange."

"We will. Thank you doctor." Sarah says as I rush to Tristan's side.

"Oh my god." I whisper as I sit next to him and run a hand through my hair. There a giant bandage on the right side of his face and arms, not to mention the tube down his throat helping him breathe, and any exposed skin in him is bruised. I can tell there's a good amount of bandage under the blankets and hospital gown. He has so many tubes with liquids dripping attached to him right now and it scares me.

the only sound in the room is the monitors and I can't take my eyes off of Tristan. He has so many bruises on his face and so many cuts And there are bandages on his neck too, from where his dad injected what ever into him. I can't believe I let this happen to him.

My hand sits on the bed as we just watch him.

"I can't believe I let this happen Sarah."

"Hunter, it's not your fault. No one could have known this was going to happen."

"But I should have. I was suppose....I was...he needed me."

"Hunter its okay. He's going to be okay, we got him back."

"It's not okay! None of this is okay Sarah! None of it!" I yell at her getting up and facing her.

We look over and see Tristan with his eyes barely open and a very small smile on his face, like he is trying to put it on his face. I don't know how the hell he is smiling in a time like this. He can barley move his face right now, but he is trying to. Getting to him I grab his hand look at him as he closes his eyes again and rests, seeing as he can't say anything.

"We're at the pack clinic. We got you back Tristan, just sleep for me okay. Your going to be okay, I'm not leaving." He closes his eyes again and they stay shut as we just sit there.

"Should I go get the doctor?"

"No."

"He just woke up! He isn't suppose to."

"He needs to rest."

With a huff she's out of the room and it's just me and Tristan. Wave after wave of relief hits me now that I'm with him and he's okay and safe.

Well, he isn't okay. But he isn't dead, and he's not going to die. Which makes him pretty okay.

His hand barley squeezes mine and I squeeze back and kiss his hand. His wrists are covered in bandages from the cuts and burns he got from the chains.

I look at his neck which is covered in bruises and the pads over his right side on his neck.

I growl and Grey wants out. His first reaction right now is to Hunt his father down and kill him, But Tristan needs us more right now.

'We can always find him later, and we will.'

'Tristan is safe here, we need to get him before he gets too far away.'

'If he's a warlock there is no way to track him without something that has his DNA.'

'This isn't over.'

'Not by a long shot.'

****************************

ok, again sorry for all the POV/time skips in this chapter but I really didn't know how else to do it. This wasn't suppose to be a long experience for either of my boys but it was suppose to be very hard for everyone in this chapter.

It was meant to be a short time away, and so switching POV's showed it?

I don't like switching POVs during chapters that much, I will try not to after this. You will see from both Hunter and Tristan still, I will try not to in the middle of chapters anymore tho...

Also I want to thank you for over two hundred reads on this! I didn't expect to get that much! And if you read my other on going story, Mated to a God, thank you for over 800 damn reads! I love you all sooooooo much!!!

So thanks, and I will see ya'll in the next one.

Vote, comment, share, and spread the love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600 103 51
Feeling like she has to prove herself to her co-workers, Happy decides to jump at an opportunity to write an article for a famous company. Little doe...
188 45 13
Hacked into the school to get a dorm room and all desired classes. Check. Kept room, despite crazy roommate who wants to be alone. Check. Started fil...
207K 5.9K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
79.8K 4.8K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...