Holding My Breath ~ Larry Sty...

By KirstyHoran

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsDPsBG3Lis Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson just don't get along. Ma... More

Holding My Breath ~ Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

11.2K 322 137
By KirstyHoran

"Make some noise, one more time for One Direction!" We stood on the X Factor stage, looking out onto the crowds who used to be cheering "One Direction to win!".

If only they knew then what they know now. If only we had known how big we would become.

"I can't believe this is me." I said quietly, looking out at the girls who were holding up signs with our names on, even though this wasn't our concert. As the screams died down, the show carried on and we made our way off of the stage. It had been 2 weeks and Harry had not let the butterfly fade. He would draw it back on whenever he felt low, and had thrown out all of the razors. I smiled up at him. I was finally able to hold his hips without him flinching. He smiled back and kissed my head as we walked down the hall out to the van.

"Is Larry real?!" a directioner screamed hysterically as we passed.

"Larry is very real." I laughed, knowing I'd get a metaphorical punch from management later. I didn't even care anymore, the fans were starting to focus on 'Ziam' too now. We signed a few autographs before Paul physically forced us into the van.

As we made many rude gestures to Paul from the back seats, he pulled out of the space he was in and we began to drive, the camera flashes making us slightly blind. This was our life now. OUR life. Just us five. We were all best friends again. I had Harry, Zayn had Liam.... And Niall had food. We were all happy.

"Oh do shut up." Paul groaned for the 3rd night in a row, as we jumped around in our seats, shouting and singing.

"Never!" we protested and carried on screaming.

"Right, as of now, you are all on vocal rest. Got it?" Paul said seriously. There was a few moments of complete silence before we all erupted into laughter.

"Paul, you're hilarious!" Harry laughed as we continued singing. He sighed with surrender and continued driving until we got home. I honestly don't know why he put up with us. We all jumped out of the van and thanked Paul for driving us back.

"It's my job." he sighed. "Unfortunately." he joked, making us all laugh and playfully shove him. He jumped back into the van and rolled down the window to speak. "I'll be back at 6:30 tomorrow morning to take you to the studio. Be ready or... Just be ready." he looked at us seriously and we all nodded. Rule one, don't mess with Paul. As he drove away, Liam pulled Zayn into his side, causing the tan boy to smile uncontrollably and push into his chest, hiding from the cold air surrounding us. Niall was glued to his phone, tweeting Demi Lovato, his well known celebrity crush. I guess Niall is the only straight one, then. As they all walked away, I proceeded to follow them. I was roughly stopped by Harry's arm.

"No, no, Mr Tomlinson, you're coming with me." he smiled wickedly and took my hand, leading me to his range rover.

"Harry, we have to be up really early tomorrow, where are we going?" I tried my best to see through the darkness as he lead us to the car.

"It's a surprise." he laughed deeply. I went to argue again but he nudged me quickly. "Just go with it, Lou." 

"Fine." I sighed, getting in the car. We drove in silence for about 10 minutes, the radio barely audible and not causing much of an atmosphere. 

"Close your eyes." he stated, looking at me as if he was planning something. "Close them." he nodded and I sighed, doing as he said. "No peeking until I say so." I felt the car stop and shake as he got out. My door opened beside me and I could feel his hands helping me out before standing behind me and covering my eyes.

"Can I look now?" I asked, I knew we were walking on grass as I could feel the texture beneath my feet.

"Not yet." he whispered, sending shivers down my spine. I nodded and we carried on walking, I was starting to get suspicious. 

"What the hell is going on?" I laughed a few moments later.

"Okay, on the count of three you can open your eyes." he removed his hands and I heard him walk in front of me as I stood still. "One.. two... three. Open." he whispered and I fluttered my eyes open, focusing on what was in front of me. There was a medium sized blanket, with a few candles set up around it with drinks and food set up too. Harry was sitting in the middle with his legs crossed, looking up at me with inviting eyes. "Surprise." he smiled.

"What's all this for?" I asked, butterflies in my stomach fluttering. 

"Don't you know what day it is?" he raised an amused eyebrow. "Come here, sit with me."

I wandered towards him and sat on the blanket, taking the drink he handed me.

"Today Louis dear, is our 1st year anniversary." he looked at me with a small smile. What?!

"It can't be already?" I asked, confused. "Really?" I started to think. Wow, maybe it really was. "Sorry I didn't even think about it."

"It's fine, I knew you wouldn't know. I only figured it out yesterday."

"How did you have time to do this?" I gestured to the candles creating a dim light around us.

"I got Nick Grimshaw to set it up while we were at the show today. You know, the radio presenter." he replied and I smiled.

"Well it's very romantic. Thank you." I rested my hand on his and he pulled me back onto him, laying down.

"You're welcome." he sighed with relief. "Well, we got through a year alive. Just about." he laughed lightly underneath me.

"I just hope next year is less complicated." I rested my head onto his chest and listened to his heart beat loudly. "What if something bad happens Harry?"

"I don't think anything else could possibly happen now, Lou. We've been through a lot." he took my hand and entwined our fingers. I thought back to the first day we had shared our apartment. The cocky, arrogant, ignorant, asshole that I had once loathed with a passion had turned into my world. I knew nothing would ever be the same now. I was willing to risk it, though. I would gamble everything for him. He was the one.

"I know but.." 

"Not buts.." he cut me off and I laughed a little, shoving him.

"Let me finish. What if something happens with management or something? I don't ever want to lose you again." I finished my question.

"N'awwwh, Louis." he teased. "Listen to me.." he pushed his fingers through my hair as I felt myself start to fall asleep under the stars. He kissed my forehead and whispered into my ear lightly. "You will never ever lose me. We did it. We made it through. Good night, boo bear."

~Epilogue~ 

"Do you, Niall James Horan take Demetria Devonne Lovato to be your lawful wedded wife?" 

"I do."

"Do you, Demetria Devonne Lovato take Niall James Horan to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." and with that, Niall pulled Demi into a kiss with his hand around her waist, causing me and the boys to stand up and cheer. The small Irish boy's cheeks flushed red as he looked at us. 

"Congrats." I whispered as he passed. He forgot that he was supposed to be making a big exit into his honeymoon car, and leaped onto me, hugging me with great force. "Nialler, I think your wife is waiting for you." I laughed as he pulled away. I looked over to Demi who was smiling. We'd gotten on well for the past 4 years and they had been madly in love for 3 and a half. Harry stood next to me and wiped a tear he had been holding back for a while. We were all so proud of Niall.

"Come back to us soon, mate." he nodded. Liam gripped Niall's shoulder and I saw Demi begin to say goodbye to her own relatives, which meant we had some time. Zayn leaped onto Niall and cried into his shoulder.

"I thought it was the bride's family that are supposed to cry at weddings." Niall rolled his eyes and Zayn cried even harder.

"Hear that, Li? He called us family." he sniffed, looking at Liam then back to Niall. "Don't forget us out there in Hawaii." he nodded.

"You guys know I'm only going for 2 weeks, right?" he raised an eyebrow. "I got married, I didn't get sentenced to death or something." he laughed, making us join in.

"Have fun." I smiled proudly and he nodded.

"I will. Love you, lads." he looked at each of us and joined Demi at the end of the isle. They shot us one last look before leaving. That's it. Niall was officially married now. Of course we were proud of him, but we would miss him for those weeks. I turned to Harry and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"So what we gonna do without Niall for 2 weeks?" I asked as the other two walked away. 

"I don't know, Boo." he shrugged, his arms falling over me too. "We'll be fine though. We always are." he smiled and we walked out of the church, heading anywhere. We didn't know where we were going, but the only way we could go now was up.

~THE END~

*Last Ever Author's Note: okay, brb while I go cry in my corner for all of eternity. Can not believe it's over now:( Actually feel like crying. I have gained so many amazing fans, readers and friends through this story and I'm so sad that I won't be writing it anymore. I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to ALL of you who have been reading, ALL of you who have voted, even once, ALL of the people who add it to their reading lists and ALL of the people who have commented. I love all of you people so so much and I thank you so much for making me feel good about my writing. This story has been a massive confidence boost for me and I have gained hundreds of votes and 100 fans from it. I am truly thankful and really quite overwhelmed. I don't even know what to say right now. The song in the side bar is for now, by the way. to lighten the mood and make everything happy again:( I am so sad right now though! Okay, i will now be focusing on Torn, my Niam fanfic. if you guys would like to check that out then that would be great. :)

Personal Thank You's:

@notlikethefairytales - GURL, I LOVES YA. You helped me through some MAJOR writers block with the whole Zayn/Louis/Harry fight thingy and I just want to thank you for being there for me. I love our little chats:')

@Mica_Dobarro - You have got to be one of the nicest people ever. srsly. Your comments really make me smile, or die of laughter. you're hilarious and so so kind. Thank you:)

@1DManiaxxx - For always being so enthusiastic about my updates and really giving me motivation. Thanks:)

@LoveBiebs23 - gurl, you're just one funny mofo lol, once again gave me so much motivation! thankyou:)

@MorgannHorann - your comments had me cracking up with laughter several times. you're so hilarious! thanks:)

and last but not least, @Defiantthrill - you were the first person who's comments really made me think this story was good. Your comments made me take writing seriously. Thank you!:)

WELL, I GUESS THAT'S.... IT:'( KirstyHoran over and out. Bye. Goodbye Holding My Breath. I love you, everyone.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
6.2K 214 13
The year is 1975. Louis Tomlinson is ready to finally move away from Doncaster and out into the world, but he does intend to spend one last summer at...
253K 4.3K 33
One direction Larry story, going all the way back to audition days- when all the boys first met each other, when Louis and Harry hated one another, a...
8.5K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...