The long lost

By nandish2006

I don't own Percy Jackson copyright to Rick. Percy gets is cheated on and everybody hates him, he is in Greek... More

The Betrayal
Chapter 2
Time for goodbyes
boring note
Part 5

SIX

95 3 1
By nandish2006

Thanks for the support 

Comment on some improvements.

*******************************************************************

PERCY POV

Chaos opened a portal with had this deep purple colour with Serling pinkish purple. When I walk  through the portal I was meet with an astonishing view, my eyes were meet with a land which has never been seen before, a castle and many many houses all white, and the people in this city /heaven were not all humans they looked like some creatures and monsters, but all peace full. as I walked deeper into the city I was just, just.... amazed and the beauty of this city, it was all so peaceful and felt so right to stay here. 

Time skip                                                                                                                                                                                            _________________________

It has been quite long since I am to the land of chaos. I was made the heir of the universe and was now the son of Chaos. But I was so strong that I could beat Chaos with 80% of my energy. But you know what he never came to me and tried to decide weather I should live and he never doubted my loyalties towards him like some other people did.....(I am not gonna take any name *cough Zeus cough)

I had also gone on many missions and had actually enjoyed my time on this land. But their memories still haunted me and her words still brought up the old wounds

I am gonna write more to this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 3.2K 50
Sistema Marvel definitivo Benjamin Freed murió después de salvar a alguien en su vida anterior y reencarnó en su yo alternativo en el universo Marvel...
36K 1.5K 36
[Dangerous is sweetheart] ប្រលោមលោកបែបប្រឌិត
89.2K 2K 198
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
127K 1.9K 26
အချစ်ဆိုတာ လူသတ်ရတာလောက် ရင်ခုန်စရာမကောင်ဘူး ကူ ကိုယ်အတွက်အချစ်ဆိုတာကစားစရာထပ်မပိုဘူး အခ်စ္ဆိုတာ လူသတ္ရတာေလာက္ ရင္ခုန္စရာမေကာင္ဘူး ...