Fairy Tail x Male Reader

By whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts More

Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

3.8K 66 10
By whothehellishe

The Sixth and final day of the Grand Magic Games was underway as the Teams of each guild stood in the center of the arena. They stood in anticipation for what the final event for the games to be as the audience cheered their favorite team on. Soon everyone was transported to a random area in the city of Crocus as the teams had to compete in a Battle Royal. Once the bell rung, all teams headed out and started taking each other one by one, however to everyone's surprise The Fairy Tail team wasn't moving a muscle, despite everyone else from the guild and the crowd telling them to get moving. With the Battle in Full swing, each team were taking each other out one by one, it was only until Mavis filled them in on her plan that the members of Fairy Tail finally sprang into action.

With You

While all the action took place in the arena, two guards stand at a door at the Royal Palace.

Guard #1: Man, this is the pits. I wasn't even supposed to be here today.

The guards are alerted to the sound of footsteps as they turned around to see you, Natsu, and Wendy being apprehended by a guard.

Gaurd #2: Halt, what's your business here? And? Who are they?

Gaurd #3: Intruders. Probably here to spring the Fairy Tail girl from her cell.

Guard #1: A couple of kids like them?

Guard #3: Mhm. His majesty and the defense minister are out on business.

Guard #1: Just lock them up and we'll sort it out later. Alright?

Guard #3: Understood.

The guard then starts to head for the door.

Guard #2: Hey buddy, prison cells are that way!

He said while pointing down the other direction.

Guard #3: Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry. All these courtyards are starting to look the same. Hahaha...

Wendy: Great job Mira!

Natsu: Hehehe.

(Y/N); Nice acting.

The guard's face then turns into Mira as the coat opens up to reveal the Exceeds.

Happy: Aye.

Carla: So stuffy.

Lily: Let us out before we die.

At the Stadium

With Team Fairy Tail moving into action, they followed Mavis's instruction word for word as they started to rack up points by eliminating the other guild teams, member by member. Soon they catch back up in first place, but Lamia Scale also catches up thanks to the efforts of Lyon and Jura. Making it a three-way tie for first place, between Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, and Lamia Scale.

Back with you

Your group was wandering around the halls of the prison cells, looking for Lucy and Yukino.

Natsu: Guys, over here.

Natsu said as all of you made your way towards him. He was looking into a cell and inside was Lucy who had her face in a pillow and Yukino sitting against a wall, curled up into a ball. Upon a closer look, both of them were sleeping.

Natsu: Lucy!

Natsu whispered yell as Lucy raised her head but soon put it back into the pillow.

Natsu: Wake up!

This time Lucy looked up to see all of you looking at her.

(Y/N): Morning.

Lucy: You're here! Boy am I glad to see you four! Now let me out!

She yelled before Natsu covered her mouth. All of you then shushed her.

Lucy: Oh, sorry.

Happy: You slept on this thing?

Happy asked from Lucy's bed as all the exceeds were around it.

Lucy: Hey guys!

Carla: I'm happy to see you in such good spirits.

Pantherlily fell off the bed as Yukino woke up as well.

Yukino: But how did you get past all the guards.

Natsu: My natural charisma.

(y/n): We posed as prisoners.

Natsu then proceeded to heat the bars of the cell until he could bend them. Creating a hole large enough for Lucy and Yukino to fit through.

Happy: Awesome! Hmmph!

Lily: Nice.

Carla: Good one!

While they were congratulating Natsu, Happy was hit in the face by a piece of the bars that was sent flying when Natsu forced them open.

Mirajane: Here, I've brought a change of clothes for you.

Lucy: Thanks, now I need a bath.

Happy: Yuck, yeah you do.

Wendy: We've brought extra food if you're hungry.

Happy: You want some Yukino?

Yukino: I'm fine, thank you.

Mirajane and Yukino held up a blanket so that Lucy can change without being left in the open. You and Natsu were facing the other way.

Mirajane: No peeking now Lily.

Lily: I wasn't gonna!

Carla: Now we just need a way out of this hell hole.

Lily: I suggest a way that lets us avoid the Royal Sentries.

(Y/N): We could have already had a head start if you just would have changed back at the guild.

Lucy: Sorry, but I wanted to change my clothes.

You were going to reply when the ground started to shake as everyone stopped, soon the ground underneath you all opened up and everyone started to fall.

Wendy: Not again!

Lucy: Can't a girl change in piece!?

(Y/N): Should have just changed when we got back to the guild.

You were the first to land as the ground formed a small crater formed underneath you. You looked back up to see the others coming closer. You reached out as you grabbed Wendy and Mirajane. You watched as Natsu hit the floor then Lucy and Yukino fell on top of him.

Wendy: Thanks for catching me.

Mirajane: Yeah, thanks (Y/N).

(Y/N): No problem.

You then placed them down as you looked at the small dogpile that was Lucy, Yukino, and Natsu. A moment later the Exceeds fell on top of them as well, bouncing off to the sides.

Natsu: Why didn't you catch me?

Natsu groaned in pain while asking you. You smiled while holding up your arms.

(Y/N): I only have so many arms. Now, where are we?

You asked while looking around. All of you were inside a green cave that was probably Jade.

???: Welcome to your permanent holding cell.

A voice said as everyone looked around to see where it was coming from.

Lucy: Who's there?!

Voice: I hope you enjoyed our special trap.

Happy: No!

Carla: Who'd enjoy that!?

Voice: Take a good look around. This is the palace of perdition. The city of death. It's the last taste of freedom for criminals. To this day, not a single inmate has escaped from it. I seriously thought you'll fare any better, you thieves!

A woman with green hair and eyes appeared in a blue mist, standing behind her were two guards.

(Y/N): I don't know, I can survive pretty long without taking a break. Three weeks tops.

Natsu: Who the hell are you?!

She seemed to be annoyed by Natsu's question.

???: You're are speaking to Hisui Fiore, Princess of Fiore!

(Y/N): So this is how the Kingdom deals with criminals. Dump them down into a cavern with no exit and wait for them to expire. Truly horrendous.

The Princess seemed to flinch at your words as you stared right at her. Soon her projection cuts off as Natsu started yelling about fair trails.

Gray and the Others

Gray walks into a building and stops when he sees Rufus of Sabertooth sitting on a chair. The two of them exchange words before Gray starts the battle by using his Maker Magic. Rufus dodges it and then starts to go on the offensive, using magic from all the fights he's seen during the course of the magic games. Ranging from your Dragon Slayer Magic to Olga's God Slayer, he used them all against Gray. While knocking him into a book shelf, Gray knocked some books out as they landed next to Rufus. Rufus looks at them to discover they're books about ancient spills. He quickly memorizes them and adds the spells to his repertoire of spells. Using them against Gray as well.

With you

Lucy: I feel like we've been walking in this direction forever!

Lucy whined as everyone kept walking around the city of death.

Lily: Didn't we pass this place before?

(Y/N): I don't know, everything looks the damn same. Just green.

Mirajane: Can you two smell anything?

Natsu: Not really. Probably because nobody's been down here for a long time.

Mirajane: It doesn't seem like it.

Yukino: That's right, Dragon Slayers have a strong sense of smell. Don't they?

Wendy: Yeah, but people's smells don't really last very long.

Wendy: Hey, where did Happy go?

Lucy asked as she turned around to see Happy wearing a skull as a mask, causing Lucy to scream in fear.

Lucy: Why would scare me like that?!

Natsu: Oh man, these things are practically everywhere down here.

Natsu said while holding a skull.

Lucy: You probably shouldn't mess with those.

Natsu: Oh yeah? Why not?

Lily: Well, I suppose there's a pretty good reason why it's called the city of death.

Carla: Princess Hisui did say that it's the final taste of freedom criminals get.

Lily: Doesn't look like freedom to me. Only despair.

Natsu: She bragged about there being no way out, but I don't buy it. We're going to prove she's a liar because we're getting out of this dump.

Lucy: Yeah and if she thinks we're going to lay down and die, she's got another thing coming!

Wendy: All we've got to do is keep looking and we're bound to find our way out of here!

Yukino: All of you are so incredibly strong and optimistic.

Mirajane: Yeah, well, we've been able to survive more things than this.

Lucy: Mirajane is right. When we work as a team, there's nothing we can't do!

They all left as you sat down on the floor.

Yukino: Um, what are you doing?

(Y/N): Just wait.

A few moments later, they all came back looking depressed as they all sulk in disappointment.

Yukino: Um, excuse me, but what happened?

Natsu: I've busted up everything in sight, but all I could find is more rocks and stuff

Lucy: Maybe there's some stuff we can't do...

Wendy: We even split up and it didn't help!

Lily: This place certainly is perdition alright.

Carla: And I bet that wicked princess is watching us from her chambers right now for her own twisted sense of amusement.

Happy: She's watching us?

Mirajane: I hate to think someone could get off on this.

Happy: Wait for just a second! Pa-ching!

Natsu: So what's your deal?

Happy: Hehehehe, I've just had a stroke of pure genius as usual.

You were all following after Happy as he leads you all through the cave.

Carla: So tell us what it is? I'm sure it's completely ridiculous.

Lily: Me too.

(Y/N): Hey, sometimes, those go hand in hand.

Happy: Well, do you guys remember how we were just talking about being watched for someone's entertainment?

Everyone: Uh-huh.

Happy: I think there's a whole bunch of Royal Soldiers watching us from somewhere too.

Natsu: You think?

(Y/N): It's quite possible.

Happy: Doesn't it though? So all we have to do is give them a reason to come down here.

Natsu: Then we bash them!

Happy: I knew you were going to say that, but what I think we should do is go through the way they came in. Check this out.

Happy shows off his drawing, that doesn't make any sense to all of you.

Lucy: I hear what you're saying, but this drawing is crazy looking.

Wendy: Not to mention, scary looking.

Carla: How do you plan to lure them in?

Lily: Not to mention we don't who'd be watching us or where they are, how are we going to get their attention?

Natsu: Oh, I know your plan!

Happy: At least you understand me!

Happy cries in happiness before both of them point at Lucy.

Natsu/Happy: We show them some skin!

Lucy: Excuse me, but no way!

Happy: It makes perfect sense. All of those soldiers from earlier were men, right?

Pictures of Lucy and Mirajane in bikinis appear as Natsu and Happy are holding them.

Happy/Natsu: You see?

Yukino: Oh! Oh my goodness!

Yukino turns bright red from the pictures of Lucy and Mirajane that Natsu and Happy were holding up as she takes a couple of steps away from Lucy.

Lucy: That was totally work related! And why are you backing away like that?!

Natsu: These pictures are really old.

(Y/N): They gotta be from at least seven years ago.

Yukino: Seven years?

Wendy: It makes more sense than you think.

Mirajane: Wow, this takes me back. What do you think we should do (Y/N)?

Mira asked you as everyone turned to look at you. You shrugged before answering.

(Y/N): I've got nothing at the moment, let's give Happy a chance.

Happy: Yes! Thank you (Y/N)!

Lucy: By the way, did you just have those on you for some reason?

Lucy asked Natsu who pointed over to some skeletons.

Natsu: No, there's a whole bunch over there.

Lily: I've found a note.

Pantherlily said as he pulled out a note from one of the skeletons and started to read what was on it.

Lily: I've been trapped down here for years and my only joy in this dark and dismal place is the gorgeous pictures in this magazine. Mirajane is so freaking pretty and when she looks back at me with her big beautiful eyes, I can feel it. The special bond between us.

After Lily finished reading everyone was too creeped out to say something as they stood silent for a moment.

Carla: That literally made my skin crawl.

(Y/N): Hehe, that's creepy.

Mirajane: It's not funny (Y/N)!

She yelled while shaking you. You laughed as you stopped her.

(Y/N): Sorry, sorry. He's not wrong you know.

Mirajane stopped as she blushed at your words while you smiled.

Natsu: Anyone else noticed how Lucy's name didn't come up?

Natsu says while looking at Lucy.

Lucy: Geez Natsu, you didn't have to point that out.

Happy: Alright, it's time to put my plan into action. It'll be here out known as Operation Glamour Escape!

Natsu: I'm all fired up now! Come on, let's do this thing, Lucy!

Lucy: Why do I have to do it?!

(Y/N): Are you ready Mi-

You turned around to see Mirajane already posing in a swimsuit.

Mirajane: Don't worry (Y/N), I'm already set.

Lucy: Do you really think this is going to work?

(Y/N): Got any other ideas?

Lucy: Well, no, but still! And where did you get a swimsuit anyways Mira?

As you and the others had your conversation on where Mira got her swimsuit, Yukino and Wendy were talking in the background.

Yukino: You're all so cheerful, is Fairy Tail, always like this?

Wendy: No, not all of the time.

After a lot of convincing, you all managed to get Lucy to agree to Happy's plan. Lucy was standing in a pink swimsuit that happened to be laying around.

Lucy: Fine, if I'm going to do this, then I'm going all out.

Natsu: That's the spirit.

Happy: They're probably listening to us too, so I think we should spice it up with a little commentary.

A sign that said number one is seen as Panterlily speaks.

Lily: Entry number one... Lucy Heartfillia!

Lucy: I'm a bad kitty, and I'm so sad and lonely with no cute boys down here to play with me.

Lucy was in her bikini and on all fours as she looked at all of you. The Exceeds, dressed as Chapati, Yajima, and Mako was passing out scores for Lucy's performance. Lily gave her a four, Happy an eight and Carla, a nine.

Lily: I don't get it!

Happy: Makes me wish I was young again.

Carla: Very interesting approach!

Lucy: What in the world are we doing?

A sign that said number two then showed up as Pantherlily continued commentary.

Lily: Entry number two... Mirajane Strauss!

The sign moved to reveal Mira in her Sitri satan soul as she was exerting power.

Mirajane: Do you want to see more? You might catch a nice peek before you die!

Lucy: We're supposed to be inticing them, not scaring them.

Wendy: I really do hate to be the one to ruin the moment here guys, but...

Yukino: I-I-If turns out that no one is really watching us, won't this turn out to be completely pointless?

Everyone stood quiet as the sound of the wind was heard passing through the cave.

Happy: It's a whole lot better than doing nothing!

Carla: I suppose.

Natsu: Mark my words, we're going to get out of this crappy cave!

(Y/N): Hell yeah! They should have never missed with the wizards from Fairy Tail.

(Y/N)/Natsu: Let's do another round!

Lucy: You're still making us go through with this?!

Mirajane: I don't mind.

Yukino formed a small smile from watching your and the other's antics as a small giggle escaped her.

Wendy: Yeah, I guess this is a little bit funny, huh?

Yukino: Oh, I'm sorry about that.

Somewhere in the city of Crocus

A large explosion happens as Gray is seen sent rolling across the floor.

Chapati: Holy cow! And the hits just keep on coming! Gray is seemingly unable to do anything except being Rufus's personal punching bag!

Gray is struggling to get off the floor as Rufus is sitting comfortably on the railings of the second floor. Rufus then uses gravity magic in order to crush Gray. Gray is being forced into the ground but starts to get up, much to Rufus's surprise.

Rufus: But you shouldn't be able to move right now!

Gray: Don't tell me what to do! Maker Magic is all about freedom. My master Or told me that a long time ago.

Gray says while remembering the face of his master. He then finally stands up despite the force of Rufus's spell.

Gray: What's more... I have my own memory!

Gray yells as he starts to remember all the past events he's gone through with Fairy Tail.

Gray: I remember all the battles I've won, using what I've learned from her! Everything I've learned from them and everything I've felt from them!

Natsu: What are you waiting for?

(Y/N): Yeah, what do you need? An invitation? Just fight the guy!

Gray opens his eyes as his ice magic starts to gather in his hands.

Gray: There's no reason to wait anymore.

Gray puts his hands on the floor as the entire ground erupts in ice forcing Rufus to dodge.

Chapati: Finally! Gray Fullbuster springs into action with a long-awaited counter-attack.

Rufus: You're quite the glutton for pain, aren't you?

Gray: Nope, I've gotten my fill of that. I got to admit, Memory Magic is some pretty amazing stuff, but it turns out, my memory has a huge amount of power of its own.

Rufus: That's an amusing thought. So tell me, what exactly is it that you've memorized?

Gray: Things that someone like you could never understand. All the pain I've ever felt, the frustration of defeat, the pure joy of winning. Everything! Trust me, all that stuff has been beaten into my head my entire life. It's a feeling I share with my friends. I remember every single battle I've had to fight. That's what gives me my power! I'm going to use that to wipe that smirk off your face for good! With the power of my memory!

Gray finishes by throwing his shirt off, exposing his body.

Chapati: Gray is so intense that even his clothes can't contain him!

The crowd reacts widely from Gray's sudden stripping, even Juvia can't watch as she refuses to look at the Lacrima vision.

Rufus: I should have guessed you'd say that. So painfully predictable and so pedestrian. We all know the weakest dog barks the most and you're no exception.

Gray: The last thing I need is your approval because I don't give a crap what you think!

Rufus: To memorize is to learn every detail. Emotions only distort and obscure true knowledge. Since your memory only consist of only feelings, I've bet you haven't learned a thing.

Gray: The flaws in your memory are what's going to bring you down in the end.

Rufus: What?

Gray: You've already forgotten what this symbol on my chest means. That I'll never lose to the same guy more than once!

Rufus: Oh? Do you have some feeble-minded strategy after all?

Gray: Ice-Make...

Rufus: I've got it memorized.

Gray: Unlimited Magic!

Gray glows bright blue as a flurry of ice swords form around him, taking Rufus by surprise.

Rufus: But that's impossible! How can he create so much?!

Gray: Did you get all that?!

Rufus: My memory, it can't keep up with him!

Gray: Ahhh! One-Sided Chaotic Dance!

Gray yells as he bombards Rufus with an enormous quantity of swords. Once the barrage ends, Rufus is encased in a large amount of Ice but is unharmed.

Rufus: How tragic, it's a shame that you can only cast spells using ice. For I have memorized powerful flame spells that will destroy it all! Memory Make! Karma of the Burning Land!

Rufus creates a large fireball that destroys Gray's ice and sends it towards him. Gray is swallowed by the fireball as Rufus smiles smugly. However, that smile fades as Gray emerges from the fire.

Gray: That's nothing pal! I've felt way hotter flames then that! Now feel my ice bringer!

Gray said as he stopped right in front of Rufus with his arms crossed. He formed two swords and slashed Rufus, sending him flying into the air as Ice exploded out of him. Rufus fell to the floor defeated as the last of the ice on his body broke off. Everyone cheered for Gray's victory as Rufus's hat floated in front of him. Gray catches it and puts it on as a sign of victory.

Makarov: He actually did it.

Mavis: Ah. There's no denying it. Today, you've shown us, just how powerful emotions can be.

Chapati: And Gray takes a trophy from Rufus! With an unbelievable come from the behind victory, Fairy Tail wins the match!

Back with you

Lucy: Uh, what a total waste of time.

Mirajane: It was fun but ultimately pointless.

(Y/N): True, but at least we had fun.

Natsu: Yeah, but nobody is going to come down here.

Carla: Well, you have to consider the source.

Lily: Right back to square one again.

Happy: Man, I thought that was really going to work for us.

Wendy: I guess that means nobodies watching us.

Yukino: Guess we'll have to find another way.

Natsu: Yeah, back to looking, everyone.

Everyone started to walk off, you were about to follow when you felt something watching you causing you to turn around to see a plant with an eyeball in the middle of it observing you and the others. You smirked as it soon fled.

Natsu: (Y/N)! Come on buddy, we're going to leave you behind!

Natsu yelled as you turned around to see the others waiting for you.

(Y/N): I'm coming!

You said as you jogged after them. Once you caught up all of you continued to roam around the City of the Dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 16 20
This story is about a thief who joins the fairy tail guild named Weez Typhoon
460K 11.8K 37
[[COMPLETED]] Juvia Lockser had a little sister, named (Y/n) Lockser. They got separated as children and now has gone separated ways, Juvia has joi...
8.3K 166 15
Y/n moved to fairy tail high with her family and sister Lucy Heartfilia. What happens when Y/n meets a certain boy? Who fought? Who did drugs? The cr...
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...