Lustful Wars | p•jm ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Trust me, babygirl. You don't want to start a war with me." ___________ Park Jimin = biggest fuckboy on the... More

INTRODUCTION
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
updates!
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•
•forty eight•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
•fifty three•
•fifty four•
•fifty five•
•fifty six•
•fifty seven•
Spin off: Hearthrob

•forty nine•

15.5K 770 321
By UrMyHopee

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Hoseok doesn't hesitate to ask, his voice emerging livider than expected.

"Fuck." You mutter another curse from afar, hurriedly walking over to them without making a scene. Jimin follows you quickly behind, holding your hand tightly. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Both Yoongi and Daniel look at Hoseok absurdly, shocked by his rude tone. "Hoseok." Yoongi says his husband's name in disbelief.

Taehyung clears his throat, forcing a smile as he straightens his suit. "Long time no see, boys."

"Taehyung." Jimin says deeply approaching him from his side, barely any friendliness in his voice.

Eyes switching onto his old friend, he smiles. "Jimin, it's great to see you."

The look Jimin returns doesn't say anything near to the same. You stand still between all the men, glancing between their faces as you try to figure what the hell to do before a catastrophe breaks out.

"Hoseok, what's the deal?" Yoongi asks, no longer paying attention to the surprise guest. His husband looks at him, slightly jumbled to why he wouldn't understand his cold attitude.

"What are you talking about? You seriously forgot what this asshole did?" Hoseok asks, both hurt and infuriated. He doesn't bother to hide his anger in his tone despite Taehyung standing right there.

Daniel looks between them and then at Taehyung. He asks innocently "Tae? What did Tae do?"

You slap your forehead and rub it out of frustration. Jimin shoots a saddened glare at him. "Daniel, you idiot."

Taehyung stays self-consciously quiet amid all this. Even though it was years ago, it was something he would obviously never forget. "Hoseok, listen. I don't want to-"

"Oh shit." Daniel interrupts, his eyebrows raising high into his hairline. He covers his mouth, looking from Jimin to Hoseok as he realises how bad he's fucked up. "Hoseok, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise."

But Hoseok doesn't pay attention to him. Taehyung gulps, feeling his ex's fiery gaze but he still tries to say what he wanted to say. "I'm not here to ruin your wedding, Hoseok, I just wanted to let you know-"

"If it's seriously that you still love him, you better walk the fuck out." You finally speak up, becoming another person to glare furiously at him. Jimin glances down at you, feeling you temper rise.

"Wha...?" Yoongi looks at you, completely lost and unable to understand why you've just said that. "Can someone just tell me what the fuck is going on?!"

None of you are on the dance floor anymore. Few people amongst the guests are suspicious of where the happily wed couple have disappeared off to. They occasionally peek around, only to have their eyes followed back to where you and the rest were sitting.

By the rest, you mean Jimin, Taehyung and Daniel. All sitting at the lonesome table at the far back of the room where hopefully no one would pay attention to.

Taehyung fiddles with his fingers continuously, hands going nowhere near the piece of wedding cake that Daniel had kindly offered him. But Daniel on the other hand didn't hesitate to devour the cake in front of him and as he scrapes off the last bits of cream off the plate, his eyes greedily wander to Taehyung's plate.

"Uh, are you gonna...?" Daniel starts, pointing at his slice.

Taehyung looks up, a bit startled that someone is talking to him out of the discomforted silence. "Huh? Oh no, go ahead."

Daniel offers a tight smile before sliding the plate in front of him, his sudden appetite rising as he starts to attack his second slice. If only Jimin was continuously eating cake too instead of downing glasses of champagne. You slap his hand when he reaches for the bottle to refill his glass, giving him a look.

"Now's not the greatest time to get drunk at your best friend's wedding." You discipline him.

He blows out a tired breath and lets his hand flop down limply. He knows you're right and there's no point in trying to argue with you now when there was already a couple fighting in the building away from everyone else. "How long do you think they're going to be in there?"

Your exhausted shoulders give a petite shrug. "No idea, I just hope they're figuring it out the way they're supposed to."

Placing his arm around the back of your chair, he presses a comforting kiss against your cheek. "They will. Nothing can break those two apart."

Taehyung watches the two of you, both confused and in awe of how you two managed stay together since high school. The expression he wears is the most worrisome though, his eyebrows drawn together and eyes wide with concern. "I really didn't intend for any of this to happen."

"No?" You ask him sternly as you direct you eyes to his "What were your intentions then, Taehyung?"

Despite shivering underneath your cold look, he still answers. "I just wanted to say congratulations, I just wanted to come here to support them. Really, that's all I wanted."

You don't seem to believe him but Jimin looks more lenient while Daniel continues to stuff his face.

"I'm serious." Taehyung continues desperately. "I've already moved on. I've even found someone else now. I just came here to support an old friend."

Jimin does feel partially bad for him but you don't seem to show him any mercy. "Yeah, well tell that to them when they decide to come out again."

"But I thought you knew!" Hoseok exclaims for the fifth time, his patience wearing thin as a frustrated Yoongi throws his hands in the air out of exasperation.

"How could I when no one told me, Hoseok?!" He asks angrily. He rarely calls him Hoseok, only when he was serious.

Hoseok looks at him in incredulity. "You're seriously telling me that you never heard of all the rumours that spread through the whole school about me? The ones that didn't die out for months?"

Yoongi shakes his head, shooting back with more questions while he paces round the room. "Do you not remember who I am? Did you seriously pitch me in with the rest of the idiots who spent all of their free time talking about other people's lives and ruining them?"

"Well, I'm sorry! Okay? I just-" He stops, taking a breath and speaking in a lowered volume. "It's not something I exactly like to bring up."

Yoongi throws him a ridiculous look. "What? Bring up to your husband that you used to fuck one of my best friends?"

Hoseok runs a hand through his styled hair. He's no longer angry but his shoulders feel weighed down by the immense guilt Yoongi puts onto him. "I'm so sorry, Yoongi. I should've told you, I really should've." His voice goes unsteady and his eyes start to tear up. He never wanted to fight like this, not with Yoongi, not on this day. "I'm so sorry."

When he sees the looks on Hoseok's face, Yoongi pauses in his steps and swallows. His body feels uneasy as he looks at his upset husband, he hates seeing him like this. He slowly walks up to him again and takes his mouth in his, giving him one long and expressive kiss. Hoseok grips his arms as he accepts the kiss, it's magic whisking away the growing tears in his eyes.

They pull apart and rest each other's foreheads against each other. "If I'm going to trust you for the rest of my life, you have to promise there'll be no more secrets."

Hoseok nods immediately with no hesitation. "No more secrets."

"Okay." He whispers.

He pulls away, blatantly looking at Hoseok for a few seconds who stares back in curiosity of what he must be thinking. Then Yoongi lets him go and walks towards the door in silence, opening it wide. He turns around, finding a frozen and puzzled Hoseok staring back at him. "Are we going to party or what?"

"Fuck, I shouldn't have eaten that much cake." A now in pain Daniel says, clutching his stomach and scrunching his eyes as he sinks into his chair.

Jimin mercilessly slaps his stomach. "Yeah, you shouldn't have, you big baby."

Taehyung tries to suppress his laughter, chuckling silently as he watches Daniel roll away from Jimin in pain. You can't help but smile too, filling up a cup of water and sliding to Daniel's side. "Here, drink this."

When Daniel opens his eyes again to reach for the cup of water, his eyes shoot past it and land on the couple zooming towards them. "Yo, they're back."

Everyone's heads shoot in the direction of his, all of them rushing to their feet as Yoongi and Hoseok approach them. Yoongi walks quite speedily for his usual slow-paced walk and he also wears an unusually massive grin. You know, the one that bears all his teeth and gums. Yeah, that one.

Once Taehyung realises he's walking hastily towards him, he grows a bit apprehensive, thinking the shorter man is going to throw him a solid punch or something. And Jimin can tell exactly what Taehyung's thinking, because Yoongi is going to do the exact opposite.

Yoongi crashes into Taehyung's body, pulling him into a big hug and slapping him on the back. He pulls back, still widely grinning as he says "It's good to see you, bro."

Taehyung looks a bit speechless, trying to figure out where the expected drama went. "Uh...yeah. It is." A smile breaks through his lips and forms a big boxy grin and the two men smile hugely at each other.

You and Daniel both tilt your heads, wondering how this situation got so easily solved while Jimin just smiles. "What?" You whisper.

"Yoongi's, uh, he's a very forgiving guy." Jimin happily explains to you and you look at him, still muddled. "Let's just say he never has the energy for any drama."

"Oh." You let out, nodding slowly.

Yoongi moves to the side and Taehyung is left to face Hoseok. He says nothing, simply holds out his hand to him. Taehyung takes it gradually and shakes it. "We good?"

Hoseok gives the smallest but genuine smile back. "We're good."

"Well, would you look at this. It's like a mini high school reunion." Daniel finally butts in. "What do you say, shall we party like we used to back in the golden days?"

Jimin looks at Yoongi, raising an eyebrow. "Party?"

But Yoongi looks just as lost. "Oh yeah, that's the other surprise, by the way." Daniel explains. "I organised an after party." He gives everyone a sly smile. "Adults only version."

Oh boy, this might be a lot worse than a high school party.

Hoseok laughs hysterically out of nowhere, scaring the crap out of everyone. "I'm up for it."

Instead of complaining, all Yoongi does is smile as Hoseok drags him and Daniel hooks an arm around Taehyung while he leads the way. Jimin stares after the four men, thinking about the long night ahead of him.

"Okay, now I'm getting drunk."

_________

So, sope got their happy ending. Now it's just Y/N and Jimin left...

And my boi Daniel's dating Twice's Jihyooo. Honestly, what a lucky man 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 19.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
369K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...