FIXATION

By p-peterstarker

For Rosalie Robinson, her life in Hawkins Indiana has been ordinary. So ordinary that she would even say bori... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE

FIXATION

530 5 0
By p-peterstarker

OCTOBER, 1984.
For Rosalie Robinson, her life in Hawkins Indiana has been ordinary. So ordinary that she would even say boring if someone had asked. She went to school, did her homework, and in between, if she had free time, she would spend the time with her friend, Ivy. The world seemed pretty normal for her, as normal as it could be to one of the few people of color in the small town of Hawkins.
Her normal life soon turns upside down after the chaotic events of a Halloween party unfold, and she finds herself in the passenger seat of Steve Harrington's car. That's all it takes for her life to spiral out of control. One car ride. And suddenly she's saying yes to babysitting with Steve Harrington on a Saturday night, fighting monsters, and saving the world.
Not to mention fighting the ever-growing, sudden fixation she has with Steve Harrington.

CAST

SABINA KARLSSON AS "ROSALIE ROBINSON"

JOE KEERY AS "STEVE HARRINGTON"

BARBIE FERREIRA AS "IVY JONES"

ZENDAYA AS "SLOAN ROBINSON"

ANGELA BASSET AS "GENEVIEVE ROBINSON"

DARCE MONTGOMERY AS "BILLY HARGROVE"

AND THE REST OF THE STRANGER THINGS CAST AS THEMSELVES!

WARNING!!
THIS STORY WILL INCLUDE sexual intercourse, sexual themes, mentions of death, mentions of drugs, lots of drug use specifically pertaining the use of marijuana.
While the first half of the story will be very action-packed and plot-driven, the second half will take a different direction contain an immense amount of smut. So, beware. And bring Holy Water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.6K 76
For Olivia Hargrove, her life felt like a ferris wheel. Sometimes she was up, and other times she was down but what she needed to learn was to enjoy...
6.3K 260 20
the events that took place in the fall of 1983 made it very clear that hawkins is not a typical town. but owen webb and her friends were tricked into...
3.2K 85 32
Athelia Harrows lives in Hawkins, a small town where everybody knows everyone - everything about the people there. The only thing kept under wraps ar...