Sabriel Insanity

By LaurenABlack

Sabriel oneshots based on OTP prompts Fluff. Love. Moose. Trickster. Sabriel. Honestly, what more do you nee... More

Blankets, Clothes, and Selfies
Demon Spider
Sunshine
Nerf or Nothing
OTP Questions
More OTP Questions
Whatcha Reading?
10 Questions
String
Flirts
Chilling on the Roof
I Really Like the Questions Ones, Okay?
I'm Not Gay- Oh Wait.
Christmas Dancing
Wake. Up.
Truth or Truth
Candy Cravings
Stupid
Twinkie Kings
NERD
Bags
Who Would...
(Plz Give Me More Questions, I Love Them)
(Yay I found more Questions)
Sooooo Big
Mosh Pit Eyeliner
Questions but they came from a Deamus post-
Questions from Cut!
Can I Marry Your Son?

Questions

125 8 0
By LaurenABlack

-Who pulls the other closer while sleeping? 

Sam. Usually Gabriel sleeps sprawled out like a mad man, but sometimes Gabe curls up in a ball and rolls away- he's fallen off the bed a few times before. So Sam just throws an arm out, locates his boyfriend, and then tugs him, sometimes with a whine. And usually Gabriel rolls back over, close enough that they can hear each other's heartbeats and Sam can feel Gabriel's breaths on his neck, and that's exactly what Sam wants. He likes the reassurance of Gabriel sleeping close to him. He loves Gabriel as a whole, really.

-How do they wake up next to each other?

Like two spoons in a drawer. Typically, Gabriel wakes up to find he's been using Sam's chest as a pillow, and Sam's arm is flung around him, holding him close. They are completely tangled up in each other and neither one of them wants it any differently. They sleep like they're trying to mold into the same person- they sleep as close to each other as they can possibly get and it's honestly one of Sam's favorite parts of their whole relationship. He loves that they are so comfortable with each other when they sleep. Gabriel just loves that the moose doesn't mind when he's used as a second mattress. 

-What movie do they watch when they both had a bad day and just want to turn off their brains for a little while?

Usually a musical. Something classic, usually, like Grease or Mamma Mia. The songs are light hearted and they know all the words of course, so they sing along horribly off key and dance around if they are feeling better, or they just curl up next to each other with a big fuzzy blanket (they have to buy the extra big ones because Sam's so tall). Musicals never fall to cheer Sam and Gabe up, especially when they're watching them with the person they love most. 

-Who picks something up, says a pun with the object, then laugh like it's the funniest thing they've ever heard?

Gabriel. He is the master of puns, and while some may consider it the lowest form of humor, he can always make Sam laugh with them. It's a Gabe specific thing too, because plenty of people have told Sam puns before, and he won't even give them a hint of a smile, but Gabe will pick up a pair of glasses or something and make a horrible pun, and Sam's whole face will split into a smile and he'll laugh. Gabriel laughs WAY too much at puns that aren't really funny, but Sam doesn't care because if Gabriel is laughing then he's laughing and if they're laughing then things are perfect. Gabe is also known with coming up with the most obscure puns ever. You think of an object that could never be used for a pun, and he's got at least six on it. 

-How do they hype one another up?

Gabriel is a hypeman, and Sam is grateful for that. The moose always gets so nervous before he goes to court for his job, and Gabriel knows it too, so he makes sure Sam is too happy to worry. Court Days are the only time Gabe wakes up before Sam does, and he dresses like a wrestling coach, wakes Sam up with a whistle, and proceeds to act like somebody out of the Rocky movies until Sam leaves. Not to mention he throws out a few dozen compliments along the way, and of course he sends Sam off with an extra kiss or three before he can walk out the door. Sam leaves the house on court days feeling like he could fight off an army by himself, and Gabriel considers that an accomplishment.

Sam, on the other hand, has a more simple way of hyping Gabe up. He drops a bag of skittles on his boyfriend and says that if he does a good job at whatever the task is, then they'll go out for ice cream afterwards, and if he fails, then he's robbed of sex and candy for a week minimum. Gabriel hasn't failed anything since he and Sam started dating.

-When one of them gets a new outfit, how does the other react?

Depends on what the outfit is. Sam went out and bought some athletic wear for when he goes running, and when Gabriel saw him in the spandex shorts, he actually flat-lined. Gabriel can't handle Sam in anything, really. If it's something with leather, he's dead. Something tight or revealing? The fabric reaches out and kills him. Something loose and comfy? He's on the floor. And if he's wearing nothing at all? Well, the birthday suit was always Gabe's favorite. He can't think of an outfit Sam doesn't look hot as hell in, and as for the reverse? Gabriel bought a flannel shirt once and Sam nearly fainted, so now Gabe uses it to torture him. So yeah, when it comes to new outfits, their reaction is to die. 

-Who tries to playfully scare the other person and who always knows where the other person is?

Gabriel will always attempt a good jump scare, and he's actually pretty good at them, seeing as there's so many nooks and crannies for his small form to hide in. But Sam is more than used to this behavior, so it's impossible to jump scare him anymore. That doesn't stop Gabriel from trying, though. One time he crawled onto the ceiling fan, preparing to pounce, and Sam just walked into the room, didn't even look up, and sighed and said "Hi Gabe. Don't fall." Nobody's sneaking up on the Winchester anytime soon, least of all Gabe.

-When they grocery shop, what is the one section they love to playfully mess around in and why?

Well OBVIOUSLY there's the toy section, that's a given. They battle with foam swords in the aisles and joust on the tricycles, like every relationship goals couple should, but Sabriel is also fond of the greeting card section. They like to goof off there and pick out the funniest cards, especially the ones made for thirsty old ladies birthdays. Sometimes they'll be in a dramatic mood and will invent some soap opera level storyline, likely one where one of them catches the other buying birthday or anniversary cards for their lover or secret other family, and chaos follows until people are walking over from three aisles away to see what's going down. Gabriel's favorite storylines are the ones where they stage slap each other. Their high school theater experience has come in handy later in life.

-When their partner has a bad day, what is something the other picks up to try and make their day a little better? 

Sam obviously gets candy for Gabe because nothing makes Gabriel happier than seeing his moose nudge him Hershey kisses one by one until he's smiling again. Sam is a little bit trickier, but Gabriel knows his boyfriend. Whenever he's had a bad day, Gabe goes to the nearest store and buys a bunch of the little toys they keep near the checkout aisles- the ones little kids throw tantrums over when their parents say they can't have them. There is an entire closet in their house stuffed full of bouncy balls, wind up toys, slinkys, christmas light necklaces, and whatever else Gabe can find. Somehow, no matter the time of year, he always manages to track down a pair of felt antlers and a light up reindeer nose, and he wears those inside as he comes home with the toys, and Sam's smile at seeing him always makes everything better. And then they spend hours playing with toys they are way too old to own, but neither of them really care about that. 

-Who runs up and hugs their partner while the other catches them?

Gabriel runs like he's Baby from Dirty Dancing and Sam's about to lift him. However, the graceful dance move is NEVER what actually happens. It may seem like that to Gabe, but from Sam's point of view, it's more like Gabriel screams and then sprints towards him, arms flailing, and then lunges, and Sam just tries his best to catch his boyfriend to avoid him faceplanting on the floor. Either way, it ends with Gabe clinging to Sam, arms around his shoulders, while Sam hugs Gabriel closer to him and they both dissolve in laughter.

-What song reminds them of each other?

Any song about candy, or any pop song in general remind Sam of Gabriel. Anything that's happy or peppy or overly excited- that's a Gabe song. It doesn't help that most of Gabriel's favorite songs are candy related. Candy Store, Lollipop, Sugartime, Bubblegum Bitch, Sex and Candy- the man's definitely got an obsession.

For Gabriel, any classic rock song remind him of Sam, and not because the moose listened to it, oh no. It's because of all the hours Sam has spent ranting and complaining about Dean's music and how he sings along to it. Sam's just done with it, even if there are some classic rock songs he will listen to and secretly love. Gabe can't hear a classic rock song without it immediately being followed by Sam's whine in his head and the cry of "TURN IT OFF!" Unless, of course, the song is by Asia or Queen. Then that volume's getting cranked and lyrics are being screamed both of them.

-Who presses their nose against their partner's cheek before kissing them?

For starters I'm obsessed with the imagery either way but- Sam. He has to lean down to kiss Gabriel anyway, might as well make the most of it while he's down there. Gabriel is definitely the more affectionate one in their relationship, but the kiss thing is one of the rare places where Sam has no problem being all cute and fluffy. The main reasons he does it cause Gabriel smells like candy and because whenever he does, Gabriel's entire system malfunctions and it can take him awhile to reset. Sam likes doing things that turn Gabe into a babbling, blushing mess, and since the man is invincible to suggestive gestures and touches, he has to take the sweet, fluffy route.

That's not to say Gabriel never does this, but he's more prone to do it when he's drunk. Gabriel is a very touchy-feely drunk, and he'll mumble cute and occasionally raunchy things without even realizing he's doing it. Either way, if somebody's doing this little kiss thing, Sam is in for a fun time.

-What small quirks do they love about each other?

Sam eats salad like a moose. Granted, he is a moose, but sometimes when he's eating a particularly leafy salad, his mouth just moves like a chewing moose's. Gabriel thinks it's hilarious and adorable whereas Sam denies he does it at all (He does though. On all levels except physical, Sam is a moose). Gabriel loves every little quirk Sam has to offer because noticing them means it's one more thing he can love about him, but the moose chewing is his favorite, although bitchfaces are a close second.

Sam's favorite quirk of Gabriel's is also one he will never tell Gabriel about and he will 100% deny everything if he's ever found out. See, Sam realized awhile ago that guys and girls tend to take their shirts off differently. Boys just yank the shirt off over their heads, but girls grab the shirt from the bottom and pull it up and over. Gabriel, for whatever reason, does it the girl way, and it's way more seductive than Sam will ever admit, and way more seductive than it has any right to be. It's not even about seeing Gabriel shirtless (that's just a bonus), it's about the way he takes off his shirt. What can I say? Sam's a simple man.

-Who accidentally snorts when they laugh and makes both of them laugh harder?

Sam does, and it's secretly one of Gabriel's favorite things. He loves making Sam laugh, of course, but when he makes him laugh hard enough that he snorts? Well, then it just fills him up with an extra level of happiness because he made Sam laugh that hard. He made Sam so happy and hysterical that he made PIG NOISES and instead of being embarrassed about them, he's comfortable enough to just laugh harder. What could be better than that? If there's one thing Sabriel's house is never short of, it's laughter.

-What are some things they do for each other because they know their partner hates it?

Sam does the dishes because he knows there is literally nothing in the world Gabriel hates more. Sam also cooks more, so really Gabriel should do the dishes to make things fair, but there's something about washing tupperware that makes Gabe gag, so Sam just does it. Gabriel will happily put away the dry dishes, he just won't touch them anywhere in between dirty and clean. On the other side, Sam hates actually cleaning things in the house. Mopping, vacuuming, general scrubbing- it irritates him and he doesn't really see the point of it, so Gabriel does most of the housework. He gets more fun out of it anyway, especially when he mops. He'll slide around in his socks, blasting music and dancing as he scrubs away at the floor. He enjoys it and Sam enjoys watching him, so really they both win. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.1K 49
+ This book is filled with oneshots about my OTP, Destiel. I hope you enjoy reading them. + Started: [26/12/2016]
41.8K 339 35
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
327K 5.4K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...
11.7K 598 35
A collection of destiel oneshots (and more)! Requests are open! Word count: 23,630 *contains mature content