fics & requests // sam and co...

By golbrocklovely

these are short stories/one shots that I get asked to make on tumblr. YOU CAN REQUEST ONE TOO IF YOU WANT :) More

if we ever meet again // c.b.
backstabber // c.b. (gang/mafia AU)
moment // c.b.
let's be honest // c.b.
when i look at the stars // c.b.
just so you know // c.b.
nothing at all // c.b.
scars // c.b.
pop - up // c.b.
frat boy // c.b.
college!Colby headcannon
colby x tomboy!gf headcannon
home // c.b. (blurb)
cake tasting // c.b.
tattoo smile // c.b.
carnival ride // s.g.
never needed // c.b.
meeting colby's parents headcannon
eye for an eye // s.g.
meant to be forever // c.b.
your first kiss (ever) with colby headcannon
the ghost with the most // s.g.
not so alone // c.b.
smile for me // s.g.
all i could wish for // c.b.
we went mad // s.g. & c.b.
mistletoe // c.b.
alone together // c.b. (blurb)
fallen angel // s.g. (blurb)
poltergeist // c.b. (blurb)
the monster // s.g. (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (blurb)
dating colby headcannon
a witching hour // s.g. (vampire AU)
hunger // c.b. (vampire AU)
the monster // s.g. (pt 2) (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (pt 2) (blurb)
candid // c.b.

not in my world // c.b. (vampire AU)

450 5 4
By golbrocklovely

requested by anonymous (and other ppl too): You should defffffinitely write that fanfic of vampire Colby cause I really need that in my life😂😂

POV: first person, Y/N, she/her pronouns

trigger warning: VAMPIRE STUFF: blood, neck biting, drinking, fighting, cursing

word count: 1605

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd be working at bar designated for vampires. Yet, here I was, bartending away to our lovely patrons.

And by lovely, I mean dickheads.

Vampires came out into our world a couple years back, when I was only a teenager. They were tired of hiding so they wanted to be visible, be seen as something real. Most humans didn't take it well at first, but we got used to it, especially since a lot of important people were also vampires.

The moment vampires were accepted, vampire establishments started opening up everywhere. Of course, there were some states that banned vampire businesses from existing, but one of the most popular states to go to for all things vampire was California. In particular, Los Angeles; which is where I lived and worked.

The bar was called Vampiro; not the biggest vampire bar in LA, but the loyalist of vamps came here. Other bars were more designed to draw in tourists and vacationers. This bar had almost no humans in it. I was one of the few.

Originally, I was hired because I was human, which would attract more vampires. The reason I stayed was because I was immune to vampire's powers. Some vampires had abilities, depending on how old or powerful they were. Some could see into the future, some could read minds, some could even control people. But none of those powers worked on me.

This became a very useful thing when working at a bar. Vamps were always surprised and soon learned I was not the one to be messed with.

"Yo! Can I get ten shots of jäger? And a pint of blood? B positive?" A vamp called to me, shining his fangs at me. He had black hair and the darkest brown eyes I had ever seen.

"Of course. Since you asked so kindly..." I stated, a tight-lipped smile falling to my face. I swiped his card and gave it back with a nod.

Grabbing the jäger bottle, I poured out the shots, followed by the cup of blood. Placing them all on a tray, I walked over to his table. He was there with three other vamps, two brunettes and a blonde haired one.

I set the tray down, sliding all the drinks onto the table. "Ten shots jäger, one pint B positive."

"You know, I'm not really into B positive. What blood type are you? You smell like O positive, maybe AB?" The blonde haired vampire smirked, lightly grabbing my wrist.

"Oh. My blood type is actually super rare. It's FU." I deadpanned, smiling sweetly.

He gripped my arm tightly as I tried to pull away. "I think... you should be a bit nicer to me. I am a paying customer."

"I'm pretty sure your friend is the one that paid. Also, get your hand off me." I grunted, glaring him down.

"Why don't you say that looking into my eyes, sweetheart?" He hissed, pulling me into him. Making me stare into his eyes, I could see his pupils dilate and shrink. This was an immediate sign he was trying to use his power on me.

"I think you're feeling apologetic for being a bitch to me. Maybe you want to say sorry to me by giving me just a tiny bit of your blood." He whispered. He nodded his head to the rest of the boys at the table, all of which were smirking.

I smiled. "You know, I would say I'm sorry, but then that would make both of us idiots." I ripped my arm away from him and took a couple steps back. His mouth was slightly gaped open. "Do anything like that again and I'll sick security on you. And let me tell you, they ain't as nice as I am."

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the bar. I could hear the vamps whispering to each other as I got back to work.

"Why are all the vamps that come here terrible?" Veronica, my coworker, nudged me.

I laughed. "I think I attract them like a magnet."

"Sucks to be you." Veronica joked.

"That's not a lie." I mumbled, starting a new cocktail order.

/ /

"Night, Ronnie! See ya tomorrow!" I yelled, exiting the back door of the bar. I walked towards the employee parking lot, where my car was parked.

I felt a chill run up my spine. The air wasn't cold, August in California never reached a temperature below 70. I could feel goosebumps rise all over my skin.

Suddenly, I felt a breeze fly past me quickly. And then another. Another. Another. I looked in every direction hastily.

What the fuck is that?

I ran to my car, keys in hand ready to unlock it. Right as I was opening the car door, it slammed shut, a hand pressing it closed. I was then spun around and pressed against my backseat side door.

"Hello bartender. We meet again." Blondie smiled, holding me against my car.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snapped, trying to shove his hands off me.

He pushed me harder into the car. I could feel a bruise form from the handle pressing into my lower back. "I want to know how you did it."

"Did what?" I jeered.

"How did you ignore my power?" He insisted, getting close to my face. "I'm able to make any human do what I want. Except you..."

"Guess I'm lucky." I hissed.

He chuckled darkly. "Yeah, you are. Because the shit I was gonna have you do-"

"Let her go."

Blondie turned around to the deep voice that spoke. The person stood a few yards back. His body was relaxed, but his face was tense. He was dressed in all black; a fitted tee, ripped jeans, and vans. His hair fell over his forehead and almost covered his eyes. The front of his hair was an icy blue, almost matching his eyes. He was beautiful.

"Who the fuck are you?" Blondie demanded.

The figure shrugged. "I don't think that matters. Just let her go and there won't be any problems."

Blondie laughed. "Is she your bitch or something?"

"Fuck you." I fumed.

He turned back to me. The smirk on his face fell. He opened his mouth and showed his razor-sharp fangs at me. "I'll do one better."

Blondie grabbed my neck and slammed his fangs into me. I screamed out in pain, feeling his teeth sink into my skin. But as soon as they were in, they were out.

The dark figure had grabbed Blondie and ripped him away from me. They began to fight. The dark figure threw punch after punch, blocking all of Blondie's moves. Blondie might have been fast, but the dark figure was faster.

The dark figure wrapped his hands around Blondie's neck and snapped it, the loud crack echoing through the lot. Blondie's body fell to the ground with a loud thud.

I turned my back to the figure, shaking. I could feel his presence behind me. I was turned around abruptly, the dark figure now directly in front of me. I could finally see his eyes and just how blue they were. I felt myself get lost in them for a moment, only to have his voice pull me out.

"Are you hurt?" He asked calmly, staring at my neck wound.

I placed a hand over my bite. "No. I just like to casually bleed from my neck."

"You don't gotta be a smart ass. I did just save your life." He smirked.

"I had it under control." I groaned, running a hand through my hair.

He chuckled. "Right. My bad. So, being cornered up against your car was part of the plan?"

I rolled my eyes at him, not saying a word.

"What was his problem anyway? What did you do?" He inquired.

"Why do you assume I did something? Maybe he's just fucking crazy and wanted to attack me! On the news, there's a new vamp attack every night." I argued.

He smiled lightly. "They're the only ones they tell you about."

"How would you.... you're a vampire?" I responded, leaning back from him.

I could see his fangs stick out while he talked. "Don't I look it?"

"Without the fangs, I would just assume you're emo." I shrugged.

He bit his lip, hiding a smile. "You're not the first person to say that to me."

"Who are you anyway?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

He stuck his hand out. "I'm Colby. What's your name?"

"Y/N." I shook his hand politely. I tried to pull my hand away, but he held onto it, his eyes wide.

"What the fuck are you?" He whispered, stilling staring at me.

"What?" I gasped.

"How... can I not see into you?" He stepped closer to me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I muttered.

"I'm able to read people. I can see their whole life by a single touch. How can I not see yours?" He looked into my eyes. I had to pull myself away just to focus.

"...Let's just say I'm immune." I answered.

He stepped back, stunned. "That's impossible."

I shook my head. "Not in my world."

Colby backed away for a moment, still staring at me. "Uh... if you ever have a problem again, call this number." He pulled out a card and handed it to me.

XPLR Services

(XXX-XXX-XXXX)

"What the hell is this even for?" I looked back up at Colby, but there was no one but me. I gazed around the parking lot quickly.

He was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 2.5K 49
Imagines of Trap house but mostly Colby Enjoy :)
75.6K 983 86
REQUESTS CLOSED. Hey guys. I decided to start this. Requests are always open unless I say differently. •possibly triggering oneshots, so read at you...
54.6K 235 144
If you've read Social Life here's another part for it!! Which you WILL want to read Social life before coming to this story :) :) :)
49.7K 704 8
Part 1-Sam and Colby one shots and a couple short stories, mostly ones of Colby protecting/saving/being concerned about Sam. Because we all need a li...