A Midnight Feast

By ILAYDAREADER

"I open the curtains and all I could see is a bunch of police and that's when it happened...." Hey! This is m... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

2 1 0
By ILAYDAREADER

"Ahhhh-,"
"What was that Autumn?" said Rick worriedly, "I don't know Ricky I am scared where mama waaaaa waaaaaa,"
"Shhh Autumn it might just be an injured client," she continued to cry , the more she cried the more I felt scared .

All I did was go school then go karate club and then come back home what did I do to deserve this my life was normal until now everything I planned on doing on the future is now ruined because of all of the drama that is happening in this second how could it possibly get any worse? And just at that second that's when it happened , 'the knock' there was a knock on my door.

I felt terrified I didn't know what to do ,do I answer? Or do I just sit in my (hospital) bed with Autumn ?
I finally decided to answer just in case it was an emergency as I was on my way to the door all I could feel was HORROR!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 241 19
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
23.9K 950 14
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
168K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
53.2K 2.6K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...