Addicted To You!! ✔️

By Peppermint_Kisses27

They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slow... More

Introduction!
Characters
Prologue
Chapter - 1: Chocolate
Chapter - 2: Innocence
Chapter - 3: Care
Chapter - 4: Engagement??
Chapter - 5: Dilemma??
Chapter - 6: First Kiss
Chapter - 8: Truth
Chapter - 9: Escape
Chapter - 10: Shock
Chapter - 11: New Chairperson??
Chapter - 12: Embarrassment
Chapter - 13: Hickey!!!
Chapter - 14: Proposal
Chapter - 15: Preplanned!!??
Epilogue

Chapter - 7: What's Happening??

4K 226 25
By Peppermint_Kisses27

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the relatives left from there who came to attend their engagement saying the bride has ran away and other bull shit.

And no one gave a damn about it. Right now their priority is Rishika.

Ishita is continuously crying and Sanisha is trying to console her.

"Something must have happened!" Arjun Says tensed.

"There is a possibility that someone must have kidnapped her!" Reyansh Says.

"But why?" Sanisha Asks.

"How can we find this out?" Arjun asks Reyansh.

Thinking for a while..... Reyansh replies.....

"The CCTV cameras are fitted secretly yesterday. I know, that we are having some threats so I planned it. May be we can find something from it." He tells them.

"Where is it?" Sparsh Asks.

Reyansh points towards a room.

Sparsh rushes there to find anything related to it.

Everyone follows him.......

They started to check all the footage from all the cameras.

So, far it is not helping.

"Check the footage after 11:00am." Sparsh says.

"How can you tell that?" Arjun asked confused.

"Till then she is with me in my room." He replies absentmindedly.

Arjun frowns listening to him.

"What were you doing with her in your room?" Arjun Asks getting angry. (The over protective father came from no where). 

Sparsh is already irritated and his father in law is adding salt to it.

"What do you think we will be doing?" He snaps at him.

He glares at him.

When Arjun was about to say something.... Sparsh cuts him off by saying......

"What's more important? What we were doing in our room or finding Chocolate?" He asks angrily. 

He continues to glare at him. Sparsh just ignores his.

After few minutes of watching the footage .......

"Stop there..." Arjun Says pointing towards a tv.

In that we can find that 2 persons are taking unconscious Rishika towards a car.

Arjun And ishita frowns looking at that.

"Zoom in." Arjun Says.

Sparsh does it as he was told.

Arjun and Ishita gasps looking at the people who are taking their Rishu.

Remaining all are confused looking at them.

————————————————

In the mean while........

In City outskirts...... there is an old building......

Rishika is tied up to a chair still in unconscious state.

It is a dark room with only a small bulb present there.

There are 3 people standing opposite to Rishika who is tied up. And thinking what to do next.

"Finally, we did it!" The young lady says cheerfully among the group.

"Don't get excited!" The elderly lady scolds. She frowns but listens to her.

"What should we do with her now?" Asks the boy present there.

"Our plan is to take revenge from them. Which we did already. The whole media is not leaving a chance in ruining their reputation. Next thing is that we have to demand what we want." The elderly lady says.

They both nod their heads in positive.

"But She is very hot! I want to enjoy with her." The boy says to the lady.

She glares at him but finally gives in.

"But what about me? I want Sparsh to marry me!" The young lady complaints.

"After all this He definitely wouldn't marry her. Then he is all yours." The boy explains.

She jumps like a kid liking the idea.

"But right now don't do anything with her. After they complete our demand you can do whatever you want with her." The elderly lady says.

He reluctantly agrees.

Shameless lady...... supporting that boy in his carnal thoughts. If  girls aren't even safe with another women then why do we even bother to expect respect from other men.

His eyes are completely filled with lust.

He is literally eye rapping her.

Even while bringing her to their hiding spot, he is touching her inappropriately.

In middle of their conversation Rishika wakes up.

For a minute she couldn't understand what's happening around her.

Later she realises that she is been kidnapped. She gets scared seeing 3 silhouette

She could faintly hear their voice.

'Oh god!! What's happening!?! In the morning I was so happy that I'm getting engaged to my love of life. And now....' she thinks.

'What these people want from me?'

She is flabbergasted listening to their plan.

'I think I heard these voices some where.' She tries to remember.

But shrugging it off. She thinks that first it is better to escape from that place.

She carefully observes that room if there is any chance to escape.

She finds 2 doors and one window with the help of that faint light which is provided by that bulb.

She tries to loosen up the ropes to free her hands. But to her disappointment they are very tightly tied.

They would definitely leave marks.

'Oh god! What about my engagement? What about My Sparu? My parents? My in laws? Everyone will be tensed because of me!' She gets sad thinking about them.

Those 3 evil people didn't still didn't notice that she already woke up. They are busy in planning and plotting.

'I should find a way out from here at least for my family. I can't sit ideally and wait for my hero to come and save me like in all those romantic novel.' She sighs.

'I shouldn't cry over spilled milk now. Think a way Rishu.' She brainstorms.

'But first who are these people? What they want from us? Why did they bring me here? That too today🤦🏼‍♀️(my fate). And what is their demand?'

'But.... How Romantic would it be if he (her sparu) comes and saves me from all the evil. Like a Prince Charming riding on a horse.' She thinks dreamily.

'Focus Rishu!! Focus! This is no fairy tale for you. Live in reality.' She scolds herself.

'But will they know where I am? This place looks scary. MUMMY!!!' She cries inside.

Suddenly the elderly lady notices that Rishu woke up.

"Well .. well .. who do we have hear?" Saying she comes forward.

But still she couldn't see her clearly. But her voice is a bit recognisable.

"Who are you? What do you want from home?" She yells.

"Cool young lady! Why so hyper?' She Asks her calmly.

She comes in to the light to show herself.

Shock would be an understatement for Rishika.

She didn't expect this at all.

"Bua!!!" (Dad's sister).

————————————————

Preview: Arjun explains everything to Rathore-s. About his relationship with his sister and all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Everyone!!!!!!

So, why is her Bua doing all this? Who are the other 2 people?

To find out, read my next chapter when uploaded. 😜

Till then......

Keep Reading....
And
Keep Smiling.....😁

-Peppermint_Kisses27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 11.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
251K 11.3K 53
It is said "The Karma never looses an address!" Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politic...
38.2K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
855K 25.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...