Royal Acadamy

By honeyexo12

Mei Xiurong ( Dilraba Dilmurat ) is a girl who's fierce and strong but nice and caring. She had a quiet life... More

Characters Introduction
First Day
2nd weeks
BAD day
Under The Tree
soft smile
Couple dance
First Day
His Mistakes
Let's Go
Part 11
"Mystrious Killer"
Fortune
Building An Empire part 1
Building An Empire Part 2
Building A Kingdom part 3; Surprise
Building A Kingdom PT 4; The outcome
Building an Empire PT 6; The Ending
"Take your time"

Bulind a Kingdom PT5- "Noona"

158 8 2
By honeyexo12

Lay grab Xiurong wrist and said, " I really...think we should go that way [pointing to the other side ] it's faster."
"Why can't I say it?? I have been working for this!"Lay said to himself
Xiurong, "Really?"
Lay, " yes, Let's go to the store to buy the fabrics and the dolls"
they got everything at the store and start heading to the cabin to do the rest of the project.
*At the cabin
Lay, " Oww...No one is in. Perfect let's get our project done."
Xiurong, " We should work in my bedroom. It's larger than yours"
After working for almost 6 hours they got their first project done👇🏼

Lay, "This look awesome ."
Xiurong, "Yea, I have always wanted to be a cloth designer."
Lay, " then how come you don't go to a designer academy."
Xiurong, " I got in but I couldn't go but I am glad I didn't go because if I went to a designer academy I won't meet you all."
Lay, " I guess so."

After cleaning everything up, they went home (cabin)

*At the cabin
The moment Xiurong and Lay get in the house Sehun scream, " IS THAT XIURONG AND LAY HYUNG?!?"

Xiumin, " Sehun, don't scream in the house!!"

Luhan, " You know you are also screaming right?"

Xiumin, "I know I just want to do it"

Xiurong, " What is it?Sehun!"

Sehun, ' Come into my room."

Xiuorng walks into his room and finds Sehun and princess Mina looking really confused.

Sehun, " You have to help us Xiurong?? please."

Xiurong, " I already told you guys what to do."

Sehun, " I know but ours looks like a 💩."

Xiurong, " Show me."

Mina, " Unnie do we really have too? It's horrible"

Sehun and Mina laugh as they are embarrassed to show her their project but they know they have to show it to Xiurong.

Xiurong, " I can help you but only drawing the design."

Sehun, " Please... help us for the first one and we will do 1 by ourself."

Xiurong, " I thought we have to do 3?"

Mina, " No the headmaster changed it this morning. Didn't you hear during breakfast?"

Xiurong, " I woke up late. I will help you sew the dress on one condition."

Mina, " What is the condition? We will do anything."

Xiurong, " It's easy! Sehun has to call me noona from now on."

Sehun, " Noooo but okay noona....."

[ Sehun never call any girls "Noona" because like always he thinks it's cringy]

Suddenly Chanyeol burst into the room and yell, "  rong'er you have to help me!!"

Xiurong, " What happened?"

Chanyeol, " Róse said I have to make a cloth fro the boy and she will do the girl but I don't know how to make a cloth!"

Sehun, " Hyung, noona is already helping us. She can't help you too. Hahaha....'

Chanyeol, " Noona? who noona ?"

Sehun, " Xiurong noona of course. She said she will help us as long as I call her "noona" "

Chanyeol [to xiurong], " Can I call you noona too so that you can help me"

Xiurong, " No you can't call me noona, you are older than me but I will help you because you were the strongest when we cleaned the concert hall."

Baekhyun [ yelling from downstair ], " Come down for dinner!!"

Lay [ surprise voice to Chanyeol], " If you are here then who is mentoring Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol, " Kai and D.O"

Xiurong [ to mina ], " How about you join us for dinner?"

Mina, " I would love that."

D.O," HURRY UP IDIOTS"

Everyone was going downstair to eat when Sehun secret pull Xiurong hand and said this, "Noona, Why do you have to invite Mina?"

Xiurong, " Because I want to but why?"

Sehun, " Don't tell anyone. I mean ANYONE about this. I think I like Mina but I don't know if she likes me back."

Xiurong, " I think so too! If she doesn't like you, she would not have accepted when I invited her to dinner."

Sehun, " Ohhh really ?"

Xiurong, " I think so. Now, remember I only said, " I think so, not I know so". Anyway, why did you ask why I invited Mina?"

Sehun, " Just to start the conversation now let's go eat before D.O hyung skin us alife"

*They all ate the mummy food that Baekhyun, D.O, and Kai made. Sehun walks Mina back to her cabin.

.........

* In the morning

Huahua, " WAKE UP IDIOTS WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!"

They wake up late but they were able to make it to the Breakfast Hall

Headmaster, " Your Highnesses, please give me your attention! We are having a contest for the best picture taken. You and your partner will go somewhere and take a picture of each other. Anyone can participate to win. Whoever took the best picture will win. The winner will be given 50,000 soldiers for a war that is coming up"

Sehun [ raise his hand ], " Is it like a date?"

Headmaster, " Yes...young prince. It's like a date. Take as many pictures as you can and choose the best three for both. Since the campy is very large you may not go outside the border"

* They finish their breakfast and on their way to the cabin-

Chen, " I can't believe they won't let s cross the camp."

Xiumin, " The camp is huge; it even includes the beach, amusement park, lake, swimming pool, that huge city, etc."

Sehun [ to Xiurong ], " noona, where are you and Lay hyung going to? Mina and I want to tag along."

Luhan, " Sehun, who is the "noona" are you talking about?"

Sehun, " Xiurong noona of course"

Tao, " OWww Sehun called someone "noona" sis Xiurong, are you a  magician."

Kris, " It's about time he learns to respect ladies that are older than him"

Suho [ to Kris ], "you know that is not true. He will never learn."

*Lay and Xiurong decide to go to the beach and Sehun and Mina followed them

Xiurong, "ow... this is so pretty. It's my first time seeing a real beach."

Mina," me too.' she said as she smile

Sehun, " Really? Then let's go! You have alot to see." he said as grab mina's hand and ran.

Xiurong, " So... should we run long with them.'

Lay, " Whatever you say my lov-[ stop himsfelf after relizing h almost said love]- lovely partner.'

Out of nowhere Lay grab Xiurong's hand and pull her

" Why do I have this feeling? I don't know but why is my heart beat faster than before? This is the feeling I never had   " Xuirong said in hr mind while running.

* They used almost 2 hours of ther time take he perfect picurte

Sehun and Mina's

Lay and Xurong's

Sehun, " Oww.. these pictures turn out so good."

Mina [to Sehun], "Oppa You are the best at taking pictures."

Sehun, " Of course!"

Lay, " Where do you guys want to go next ?"

Xiurong, " What about just around the city?"

Sehun, " Sure!"

Lay, " You are coming with us?"

Mina, " Yep! We will follow where ever oppa and unnie goes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 304 32
---- Love has always been hard for Hana, who is the daughter of a very rich and powerful fashion CEO in China. One day she decides to go visit her fr...
455 12 16
Lu Mei is the younger sister of former EXO member LuHan. During her brother's time in EXO, Mei fell in love with a certain Kim Jongin, whom she dated...
12K 343 7
He never thought his past would rise to taint his future- but the world is not so simple. The middle-kingdom of the Xianzhou has long been the pinna...
2.5K 442 42
βˆ†>>A girl is innocentπŸ™‚, whose heart is clean and shiny like a πŸ’Ž, who does not think much about herself but is present for her sister, *her life too...