Problematic High School

Oleh InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

IDK JUST REEEAAAADDD XD Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:

Chapter 3:

4 0 0
Oleh InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

Nait watched one boy in particular, he had natural black hair that was longer than Jins. His hair could cover his eyes. She looked at him in awe. Was this the person the conversation they laughed about at the house.

I tapped her, "Is that the boy you like?" I asked she nodded and sighed. Turning to me she frowned.

"He already has a girlfriend, but the sad thing is. She's a total cheat." She points the Lulu. My eyes widened. Lulu starts to look around and see me. Her hand waves and with a smirk on her face, she turns back.

Han looks at me and Lulu, "I need to see Lulu." She says. I nodded, her and Lulu were great friends. She walks over to Lulu and looks at me for a split second before she goes right back to talking.

Lulu grabs Han to sit down. Whispering in her ear, Hans' face looks shocked. She nodded at Lulu. Han head down walked back up towards us.

"What happened, what did she say?" Max bombarded her.

"Oh nothing, can I take you somewhere Yooni. Please." She grabs my hand. "I just forgot to get something, you know I don't like to go alone." She looked down again.

"Um, yeah," I said confused. I look where Lulu was sitting, she had left to see the boy Nait likes. Looks like she's going to fill his water before the game. I look at Han and we stand up leaving the field.

We walk towards her locker and I stand beside her.

"Good, she's here." A voice behind me says. I spin around to see Lusiana and another girl with her. They pin me onto the locker.

Han didn't move, "Han! The blade..." Lulu held out one hand towards her. Waiting for the blade.

I didn't squirm because I know it would only make things worse. I sat there as Han gave Lulu the blade. "Welcome to the team, Honey." She smiled. Han smiled too, she just wanted in with Hans little group.

Lulu comes up towards me and slices the blade on my cheek. Then, my arms, stomach...Repeatedly. Han joined in licking me and laughing. The other girl too. I curled into a ball onto the ground as they kick me.

Han then throws down a sweater. "Put it on, we don't want anyone to see what we did. Don't speak to me again, Whale." I lean up against the lockers and watch them walk away.

"Whale...whale.....whale." The name I was called in Junior high and elementary. I am a whale aren't I. That's why I never eat lunch. That's why I only had two friends in junior high. I slowly put on the sweater.

I clean up my cheek and put a bandaid on it. I slowly walk back to the field. I see Jin running towards me. Not looking where he's going he bumps into me. I silently whine.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Coffee are you okay?" He looks at me and I hold my arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just watch where you're heading, please." I say. I'm so nauseous I need to sit down. I sit at the bottom of the bleachers after I take a step. Jin looked confused. "Are you sure you're okay Coffee? You look pale." He was about to climb up to see me, but the whistle blew to start the game.

I wave at him to go. He goes to huddle with his team.

****************************************************

"Touchdown!" Then the timers up. We had won. I sat there motionless, still nauseous I stand up. I see Jin jump up only the bleachers, "Coconut look!" He screamed at Nait holding the trophy. He looks at me, "Coffee you don't look so bright. Here let me help you." He holds his hand out and I take it.

He pulls me towards him and he looks at his hand. Looking back at me he grabs my wrist, "Yooni...Your hand is cut. What happened?" He inspects it.

"I cut it on some glass inside..." I lied. He grabbed my sweater and tried to pull it up. I stop him with my other hand.

"Coffee what's up with you?" He asked. "I'm just dizzy. I'm not good with blood." I tell him. He looks at me worriedly. He nods and turns around and kneels down. "Get on."

I get on his back. We walk off waiting for Nait to leave. "You know you're coming home with us. I'm gonna clean your hand and cheek." He tells me. Nait slaps him on his head.

"Good job Pig. Let's go home." Nait looks back to Lulu and the boy. "I don't wanna stay here any longer." She walks off without us.

****************************************************

"Take off the sweater," Jin demanded. I look at him. "Oh come on! I know that you have something under that." He then got closer and took off the sweater for me. I quickly grabbed a towel to cover the other cuts.

"Coffee, stop hiding. I'm just cleaning wounds." I sigh and slowly let go of the towel. He gasps. "What happened? Did someone cut you?" He grabbed the first aid kit.

"Please don't say anything to Nait. I don't want her to worry." I explained to him. He nodded, "But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna worry." He grabs my hand gently.

After a lot of pain and wrapping wound, we were finally done. "Now I want to to put this cream on it after you take the wrap off. If you don't it'll scar." He hands me a cream. "Nait should be out for her 'midnight walk'. You can have dinner with me."

We walk down and he gets his soup from the other night and heats it up with some rice and beef. He smiles and gives the bowl to me. "Your dinner is served M, Lady." He bows and sits down next to me.

Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought he was...

****************************************************

Nait got back and I was in some pajamas that she couldn't see the wraps. I was half asleep until airhead came into the room.

"Coffee, I need to ask you something." He gestures me to come outside the room. I follow him. "I need a huge favor, and since you're the only girl I can trust...can you be my fake girlfriend for at least a week Just to get Stones off my back?" Begs me.

I shake my head, "No, no way in the name of NamJesus." He looks at me.

"Okay, I'll just go tell Max, Nait, and Han about your little secret." He points to my stomach and arms. I sighed.

"What do I get out of it?" I ask him. He laughs, "Funny, you'll get your own personal fake boyfriend!" He points at himself. I rolled my eyes, "Like I want that...but fine I'll do it. That girl is a player I don't want anymore Airheads around."

We walk towards the room, "Night Coffee." We split up.

****************************************************

Waking up the next morning to Jin giving both Nait and my breakfast in bed. "It's warm milk how you like it Coffee." I look at him confused. "Max told me." He brushed off his shoulders trying to look cool.

"Oh...Brothers gotta crush." Nait said bumping my shoulder. I looked at her disgusted. "YoYo, did he tell you the plan last night?" She crossed her fingers. I nodded and ate my cereal.

"Yeah, but maybe we will actually get together." Jin sits at the end of my side. He smiles and i spit out my cereal.

"That's a one percent chance you got there sir." I wiped my mouth. Being with him would be a living nightmare. I hope we could get this fake relationship done with already.

I get up after I finish breakfast. Jin pushed me back down, "I'll pick your clothes, don't use so much energy." He walks into the closet.

"You have so much girly stuff in here...It's so disgusting." He walks out with nothing, "Hold on." He leaves the room. Nait and I look at each other and laugh.

He comes back and places the clothes on the bed. "Here wear these." I look at a huge hoodie and shorts. "Hurry before we leave!" I look at him and point to the door. He leaves with the door cracked.

"Close it!" I scream. He closes it.

I change and this is what he gave me:

I felt a bit uncomfortable, but it was warm and fluffy. I walked out to see Jin on his phone.

"You ready to leave?" He looks up and smiles. He wraps his arm around me and we walk out. Nait was right behind us too.

We waited until Leo started to move to throw candy and play music. It was Wednesday and we had free classes. Pretty much out school does free class day, you can go to any class you want and have fun.

We got to school and we all headed for dance. Jin ran down the hall like Naruto.

When we got there only a few had danced people mostly took selfies or were on the phone. Nait went straight to dancing. I sat down admiring the peoples' moves.

"Yo Jin! Whats you doing with Coffee."  One of the boys walked over. I hadn't even noticed he had sat next to me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Just hanging with my girl." He pulled me close to his chest. I rolled my eyes. He squeezes my hand to respond.

"Yep! Isn't he the cutest!" I booped his nose. I smiled at him. The boys seemed interested now. They starred at us and how we acted.

"Dang Jin! Getting girls, that's my boy." One of the boys laughed. What do they think he wants? We aren't objects!

I hear stomping over so us. I look up to see Ollie Sones.

"How cute..." She gritted her teeth. Grabbing her water bottle she twists it open and puts it over my head.

Pouring it I curl my head to my knees, I don't feel anything. I open up my eyes to Jin's head over mine. He's soaking wet.

"Leave Stones, " He looks up. "I have a girlfriend. If you don't respect that and be happy for me, then leave." He stands up and grabs my hands.

Leading me out of dance we go to the boy's locker room. I look around, It actually doesn't smell like I thought it would.

"Wait here." He walks off to his locker. Coming back while putting on a shirt. He grabs a small towel and rubs it on his head messing up his hair.

"Ollie is so annoying! Why can't she just back off?" He looks in the mirror fixing his hair.

"Don't look at me I'm not her!" I step toward the mirror. I splash my face with some water.

"Why do you not wear any makeup? You would look more decent." He says looking at me. I wipe my head over to face him.

"Oh yeah, sorry I don't look decent now too. Forget this fake relationship, Ollie can just bother you then!" I look back to the mirror.

"Coffee, that's not what I meant...you look great without makeup." He grabs me. I look up at him. "Let go."

He pulls me into a hug. "I don't like touchy touchy-feely stuff. Now let go." I mumble.

"No, not until you keep helping me for the week." He whispers. "I'll bite your shoulder." I teased. He didn't budge.

"fine..." I sighed. He let go and shook me. "Really!" I smiled. I nodded. We headed to the door to go back.

****************************************************
Pretty much the whole day I was acting as if I liked Jin. It was pretty hard, half the time I wanted to punch him in the face.

But it was time to go and I didn't wanna go home. I sighed, being at the Kims was pretty fun! It was like I had a real family. Living on your own if tough.

"YoYo! I have a great idea...would you be up to stay with us?" Nait asked as we walked to the Limo. Is she a mind reader?

"Oh no! It's just another mouth to feed...I wouldn't want to bother you." I said shaking my hand no. I smile trying to be happy.

"No, it's a great idea! So that it looks like we are an actual couple. So it looks like I pick you up every day." Jin butts into the conversation. I roll my eyes.

"Okay it's settled, you're staying!" Nait hugs me tight then gets into the Limo. Jeez, I hope I'm not a hassle!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16K 640 39
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
18.1K 456 13
Azra, jeune femme d'une vingtaine d'années forcée d'épouser un homme qu'elle ne connait absolument pas. À cause de son frère aînée ; Tarik. Azra viv...
32.4K 729 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...