Let me know you

HeekoJim tarafından

When Elizabeth was only a child, her mother died, leaving her and her father. He was a strict man and what he... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FITHTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

4 0 0
HeekoJim tarafından

"I think it's better to wait for her to calm down, but now I want to know, are we all right?" Leeteuk asked.

"we are" at that moment he hugged her, she returned the hug and they stayed there for a moment, then he pulled away and extended his hand to help her stand up.

"Tomorrow is a long day for both of us" after getting up she stood in front of him, Elizabeth look down for a moment, then looked at him and said:

"I think is longer for you, it's your birthday" Leeteuk smiled

"Well maybe you're right," they both laughed. "Sleep well."

"you too" she said and walked to her room.

The moment Elizabeth closed the door she dropped to the floor, picked up her knees and sighed, her heart was racing more and more.

"Why didn't you kiss me?" she said quietly. "I have you so close but at the same time you are very far away."

The next morning Elizabeth realized that she had no clothes to go to Leeteuk's party, she sat down suddenly in her bed, picked up her cell phone and called Ryeowook:

''I have a problem''

"What's up, are you okay?" said her worried friend

''I need clothes for the party''

"Party?" he asked confused.

"Leeteuk's party is today, it starts at twelve"

"It's today!" Ryeowook suddenly remembered Heechul's lunch

''Yes it is! Didn't you remember? What am I going to do Wookie?''

"Sure I remembered'' he lied''... let's go to a place I know."

"ok, let's meet here"

When Ryeowook hanged the phone he went to Donghae's room:

''we have a problem with lunch''

"What's up?" He said raising his head from the pillow. After telling his friend they saw Heechul pass by, the two were paralyzed to see that he was talking on Donghae's cell phone

''Pretty!'' he said

"Did you lend him your cell phone?" Ryeowook said

"No, he took it." Donghae sat on the bed.

"Hello Heechul," Elizabeth said on the other side of the phone

''how are you doing? ''

''I'm a bit stressed''

"What's up?" He said curiously, Donghae and Ryeowook walked up to him

''I have a great event this afternoon and I don't have clothes, I'm going shopping with Wookie''

"Today?" The tone of his voice changed, he turned and looked at Ryeowook, he hid behind Donghae "What kind of clothes do you need?"

"It's an elegant party" said Elizabeth

''ok, we will help you'' his voice sounded cheerful again, Donghae and Ryeowook looked at each other

"Thank you," she said with a sigh. "Do you need anything?" She asked innocently, there was a small pause and then Heechul said:

''no, I just wanted to know how you were''

"Thank you for worrying about me" Elizabeth said gently, Heechul smiled at the phone

"it's ok, see you" he replied.

They picked up Elizabeth at the entrance of Leeteuk's building, and the four left in Donghae's car.

When they got to store there were many dresses, and after looking for almost an hour, none was worthy of Leeteuk's party, then ran to another store, then another, but found nothing.

"Time is running out," Ryeowook said looking at his watch.

"I can't believe it" Elizabeth said, sitting in a chair on the street. "I give up." Ryeowook sat next to her, Donghae leaned against a wall and crossed his arms. Heechul looked across the street giving up when he saw a shop, and there, as if by magic was displayed a beautiful long black dress, with a trim made of shiny stone, which went down the sides of the back and left a neckline that reached the birth of her lower back.

"Look!" He said crossing the street, leaving no time for the others to react, they all followed him with his eyes and he signaled them to follow him. The four stood in front of the window looking at the beautiful dress.

"It's beautiful" Elizabeth began "But it's out of my reach guys, it's clearly too expensive."

"Let's get in," Heechul said, everyone looked at him in surprise

"Heechul, let's not waste any more time," said Elizabeth at the entrance of the store, he just walked on and talked to a woman who worked there, suddenly the woman went and lowered the dress, Donghae pushed Elizabeth to go where Heechul was.

At that moment, the woman guided the girl to a clothing tester, and helped her put on the dress, everyone was waiting, after a while she came out, she had the dress on with the shoes that belonged with it, she looked very elegant, beautiful and sexy.

"This is the dress" Donghae said. "You look very beautiful."

''thanks'' she said looking at herself in the mirror, it was true, the dress marked her body line and her delicate fabric gave her class'' but the truth is I can't take it''

"I will buy it" Heechul interrupted, without looking away from her

She looked surprised

''what? no, do you think I'm going to let you buy me this expensive dress?

"Please, you look very beautiful and I want to help you." she looked at Heechul for a moment, in her eyes she saw that he spoke sincerely, and at the same time she knew that she had no time, these were desperate measures.

"Thank you very much, Heechul, I'm going to pay to you."

"It's not necessary, it's ok," he said taking out his wallet.

After paying for it, the four of them ran to Donghae's car, after arriving at Ryeowook's house, Elizabeth ran out and began to get ready, they were already late, her friend's mother helped Elizabeth get dressed, made her hair and makeup.

Donghae and Heechul took them to the address of the invitation card, before arriving they passed a large path full of torches, this indicated the way to the party, the car arrived at a large mansion, white and very elegant, it was parked outside there were many branded cars, there were also many elegant people, from the car Elizabeth was very nervous.

"It looks like a great party" said Heechul, surprised.

"It does" Donghae said, peering out, and then looked at Elizabeth who was looking out the window scared "relax, everything will be fine."

"You are not alone, my cousin is with you," Heechul said smiling.

Ryeowook took her hand, opened the door, she took a deep breath and looked at the three of them.

''thank you guys'' the three smiled at him "hurry! You're late" said Heechul, Ryeowook and Elizabeth got out of the car, and walked to the entrance.

From the car Heechul watched her

"It was worth it" he said sighing. "I hope they do well."

"Don't worry, everything will be fine," Donghae replied, "and now what should we do" the two of them kept thinking.

"Party!" Heechul said suddenly, Donghae looked at him with a malevolent smile.

''M2? '' he suggested

''M2'' Heechul said confirming and they left.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

136K 7.8K 31
Wherein Jungkook fell in love with his secretary. He trusted Kim Taehyung that much, he even gave everything to him but he didn't know that his secre...
2.4M 156K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
9.5K 337 38
this is a story between a rich business man and an ordinary girl . How there threads will connect with each other to know more just jump into the s...
469K 21.6K 32
baekhyun desperately needs a job, so when a mysterious manager of a huge company offers him one he does not hesitate. even if the job comes with a st...