A/B/O || Jinkook

Von Krydolf_tha_kin

"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and... Mehr

1. A bothersome feeling
2. Mr. 8 to the rescue
3. An unexpected change
5. Adjusting
6. Nightly appointments
7. Picture from the past
8. Awkward interactions
9. Family meeting
10. A discovery
11. Lost control
12. Family meeting nr. 2
13. Why are you here?
14. Hot
15. The solution
16. Let the training begin
17. Touchy feely
18. Planting ideas
19. Stepping up the difficulty
20. The laundry incident
21. Hate
22. Heartbroken
23. Not meant for each other
24. Unintentional stage four?
25. Give it to me
26. Strange behaviors
27. Family meeting nr. 3
28. Join me
29. Willpower of an anime protagonist
30. Heat
31. Take off my pants, bro
32. Trust
33. Mysterious package
34. A helping hand
35. Stuck
36. A painful sight to see
37. All or nothing
38. I love you
39. My boyfriend
40. This is what a real family does
41. Game Over
42. Life goes on
43. Betrayal
44. The mistake
45. The reason
46. I don't need you
47. Family meeting nr. 4
48. Again
49. Moving on
50. Getting things sorted
51. One more step
52. There's no way
53. Let me go
54. In solitude
55. Clingy
56. Give me your... attention
57. Time out
58. Back from the depths
59. Midnight adventure
60. Omega and Alpha

4. Pure heaven

9.6K 683 196
Von Krydolf_tha_kin

"Let's get this party started for real!" Taehyung shouts and pops the champagne bottle open.

The others cheer happily, but I just want to cover my hears and crawl into a dark hole or something... But on the other hand, if I get drunk I might feel a bit better. I've never really drank that much before and what better time to try it than now?

Taehyung pours the champagne into seven tall glasses and I can already tell Jimin has prepared some kind of speech because everyone looks at him expectantly. He clears his throat and looks at me.

"I'd like to dedicate a toast to our lovely little Jungkook who's finally become an adult today. The results might have been a bit unexpected, but we'll love you the same no matter what! Cheers!"

We put out glasses together and it makes a beautiful clinking sound. I bring the glass to my lips and try to down it all in one go, but that was a bad idea. It burns my already sore throat and I lean forward trying my best to not spit anything out. No one noticed so I try again, a bit slower this time. It tastes alright, but I'm not after something tasty to drink. I want to get hammered so I'll forget the events from earlier today.

When the glass is empty I take the liberty to fill it up again. Someone puts their glass next to mine as if to ask me to fill theirs up too and when I glance over I see it's Seokjin. I don't think much of it and pour until he tells me to stop. He takes his glass and with a nod towards me he finishes the drink in one go and slams the glass back down.

"Again," he says and I have no choice but to give him more.

He does the same thing again while I take it a lot slower in order to drink it at all. When I'm done he's already using up the last from the bottle.

"Hyung, you should take it easy," I say, but it only comes out as a whisper because of my bad throat.

"You should worry about yourself instead," he replies. "I'm not the one looking like I was in a fight with a bear."

I notice his eyes on my arms and I remember the scratches from the rut. It makes me feel embarrassed again so I try covering it up with my hands.

"You look exhausted," Seokjin continues. "Sure you don't wanna go to sleep?"

With you yes- Oh God, what the hell am I thinking? Is the alpha thing changing my brain too?

"I'm tired, yes, but I'd feel bad if I just went to bed when you've spent so much time and effort to plan this for me. Also it's only like 6.30. A bit early to go to sleep."

"Suit yourself," he says with a shrug and leaves to find more booze.

⩶ΑβΩ⩶

During the coming hours we all drink together and play some games in the living room, but eventually they lose interest and leave one by one. In the end it's just me and Seokjin left. He's sitting in the couch while blindly watching the news, and it makes me think that he's too drunk to bother changing the channel. Despite what I said earlier I'm planning on going to sleep. On top of the exhaustion, being drunk has made my mind all foggy and I feel like I'm walking around in some kind of dream world.

I turn off the lights in the living room but before I leave I hear something disturbing from the TV. The reporter on the news is talking about another murder of an omega woman, and I decide I should just turn it off. Seokjin shouldn't be watching scary stuff like that.

I reach over the back of the couch to grab the remote lying right next to Seokjin and press the power button. The silence with the TV off makes Seokjin wake up for whatever reason. I didn't even know he was sleeping.

He looks around as if to figure out why he woke up and stops when he sees my face not very far from his. I realize how close I am to him and my hand is almost resting on his shoulder. I know I should probably pull back and just go to sleep, but Seokjin doesn't let go of me with his eyes.

Several long seconds pass and none of us look away. I'm entranced. Despite the darkness I can see every detail of his face. His long lashes, the tiny freckles on his nose, and the smoothness of his lips. What would happen if I kissed him right now? Would he like it?

I try placing my hand on his shoulder and he doesn't move. If anything his eyes move down to my lips before quickly going back to looking at my eyes. I'm not sure if I just imagined it, but when he does it again I know it's actually happening. Does he want me to kiss him?

I slowly move closer to see if he'll react, but he stays completely still. I'm so nervous I could explode, but I'm going to do it. This might be the only chance I'll ever get. I slide my arm around him and he still doesn't seem to care or think that I'm too close. I take a silent breath before inching closer. He keeps his mouth closed, but I can still smell the alcohol he's been drinking. 

I close the distance between us and my mind practically explodes when my lips lightly brush against his.

BITCH WTF! I can't believe this is happening! I'm not dreaming, right? No, I can definitely feel his warm lips against mine. It's not a dream! I'm actually kissing Seokjin!

My body aches for more than just a light peck, so I press against him a bit more. He makes the tiniest sound and his eyes flutter shut. Holy mother of God! Maybe I died at the hospital and went to heaven. If this is what it's like I wouldn't mind it at all.

I slide my free hand up to his face and tilt it to give me better access to his mouth. It makes him part his lips for me and my heart does parkour in my chest. I try moving my lips against him and he sloppily meets up with every movement.

EEEEEEEK! I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THIS MAN! HE'S TOO FUCKING CUTE! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!

My hand clutches on to the front of his shirt and I kiss him more desperately. The exhaustion I felt only moments ago is gone completely and I have the energy to keep going like this forever. Seokjin leans back a bit against the couch and moves his hand up to my neck to play with my hair, all while letting me have my way with his lips.

I'm deceased. I might actually pass out. This is all too good to be true. Why would Seokjin agree to kiss me all of a sudden? I get that he's drunk as fuck, but even when he's been drunk in the past we've never been able to be serious around each other. How am I supposed to face him after this? Do I need to finally confess my true feelings to him or is it already obvious? Does he feel the same way?

Suddenly the lights in the room turn on and it blinds me for a second. Our kiss is broken and when my eyes adjust to the brightness I'm met with Yoongi's shocked face staring at us.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

I quickly break free from Seokjin and take several steps away from the couch.

"N-nothing!" I answer.

Yoongi crooks an eyebrow at me and glances over at Seokjin who's getting up from the couch, but eventually he just shakes his head and continue on into the kitchen, leaving us alone again. Seokjin drags himself along the armrest and once he's out on the open floor he immediately loses his balance. I run over and catch him in my arms before he can fall. I help him up on his feet and only lightly support him with my hands on his waist. What I certainly didn't expect was for him to start chuckling at me. He runs his hands along my scratched arms and looks at me with heavy-lidded eyes. He's beyond gorgeous. He leans in closer to my ear and I shudder from his breath on my neck.

"You're hard," he whispers.

A chill runs down my spine and it's as if time freezes. How does he know that? I didn't even notice myself until he said it. My crotch didn't touch him or anything, so how? I'm so embarrassed. What if he thinks I'm some kind of noob who gets hard just from kissing? I mean... I did, but that's beyond the point. How could I not get excited when the most perfect man alive, who I on top of that have the biggest fucking crush on, gave me his attention?

Seokjin moves one of his hands down along my body and without batting an eye he grabs my junk. I'm shocked to say the least and my breath hitches from having his hand on my dick. He just smirks at my reaction and gets a good feel with his hand through my pants.

"I'd say 8 is pretty accurate," he says loud enough just for me to hear it. "Alphas are impressive..."

What the fuck? Wait... is he referring to that time when I asked him to grade me? Was that what he meant back then? He did stare at me awfully long... But who cares?! He has his fucking hand on my dick! Why am I getting lost in thought at this very crucial moment?!

I try to come up with something to say or do, but yet again we're interrupted before I get the chance.

"Seriously, what the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi asks.

Seokjin lets go of me and wobbles towards Yoongi instead. He stretches out his arms and falls against Yoongi's chest.

"Yoongi~ I'm tired, help me get to bed," he whines cutely.

...What? We just kissed, he touched my dick saying it was impressive... and now he asks someone else to take him to bed? Sure, they're roommates, and I've seen Yoongi help him several times before, and Seokjin probably means it in a completely platonic way... but it pisses me off. 

Yoongi struggles to keep Seokjin up on his feet and looks very bothered by the whole situation. Eventually he puts Seokjin's arms around his neck and wraps his own arms around Seokjin's body to try and somehow get him into their room. However he only takes one step before stopping when his eyes meet mine. 

"Um, Jungkook... your eyes are looking a bit scary there," Yoongi says. 

I catch myself glaring at him for all I'm worth, but that would still not be a reason for him to say that. 

"Huh?" is all I can manage to say. 

"Your eyes... they're red," he says and even points at me. 

Red? Is he stupid? Why would my eyes be red? That's not physically possible- Oh, wait. I'm an alpha, it's totally possible. But they still shouldn't be red. An alpha's eyes only become red when they're about to be, uh... intimate... with someone, or if they're really angry. There might be other reasons too, but those are the ones I remember the doctor told me.

I take out my phone to check myself in the reflection and lo and behold my eyes are glowing red, but it doesn't last very long and they return to their original brown color. I don't understand. Is it because I saw Yoongi basically hugging Seokjin? Do I become angry that easily? I need to hurry up and get some kind of control over myself unless I want to end up as that alpha at the café. 

"I should go to sleep," I say, deliberately without looking in Seokjin and Yoongi's direction. 

"You've had a long day," Yoongi says. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I mutter through clenched teeth, but quickly relax my jaw when I realize what I'm doing.

I make my way to the bathroom and lock the door shut behind me. I've only been an alpha for a few hours and I'm already acting like an asshole. I never asked for this. I thought for sure I'd be a beta like everyone else. I don't want to be this way. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it. You can't change who you are... even though I really want to. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 152 6
Before Kim Namjoon, a young hotheaded Alpha, met Omega Park Seokjin, his favorite writer from the club they were both members of, he was merely livin...
140K 11.8K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
5.9K 360 22
When Alpha Min Yoongi needs a place to go, his friend Seokjin gets to looking. Soon, a place with the older mans close friend, Park Jimin, is found...
7.7K 384 1
[๐Ž๐๐„-๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“] โMerry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?โž When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...