I promise- One Piece Fan Fict...

By Levis_angels_123

Luffy and Y/N have known each other since they could even start remembering. Shanks and the pirate life was... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
authors note

Chapter 21

5.2K 133 25
By Levis_angels_123

Luffy got up swiftly, wiping the edge of his mouth with his clutched fist. He started walking over to Franky, dark expression washed over his face. Franky readies his next attack. 

I reached the edge of the dock jumping over through many stalls and people. I shoved my hand into pant leg and unhooked 3 small daggers and took aim. The daggers shifted out of my hands and were speeding towards him. Franky sensed this and raised his lower arm with a metal casing.

 The daggers ricocheted off him and were coming back at me. Jumping, at the best time I still got cut on the edge of my cheek. Wiping off the blood, I focused on the possible hits I could take. He was going to demolish everything in his way. No matter what. It's like what he said, his anger won't subside till Luffy is squashed. Making my way around, my heels scrap across the concrete. I enter their fight. They had demolished a ship in front of my eyes, pieces of wood splintered right to left.

Holy shit.

Franky's back was to me, he was rushing towards Luffy who was already midair. His hand clenched and face serious. Franky quickly dodged the series of punches launched up at him. He caught sight of me.

"Are you with Straw Hat? If so I'll be willing to face you too," He asks, strolling over. I noticed he was barefooted.

"What of it," I side step, his hand wrenched back setting off a button. 

His knuckles turned a pale white colour, illuminating slightly. He was trying to get me entranced at his little light, Luffy knitted his brows. At that, I jumped at the same time as his thundering fist coming at me. Getting his hand caught in the rubble allowed me to strike him on the side of his head with my heel. His head knocks back, he unhooks his hands- now free. He towers over me, he was too tall for me to jump over. Using my brain, I skidded under his legs. I was out of his fire range.

Luffy came over puffing, Franky turned around to face my fist. Except my hit didn't hit him, he had squatted before I could even realise. His height was perfect, his modified arm dug into my abdomen. He tossed me over to the empty stall, he threw me like I weighed nothing until I felt the wood of the stall breaking under my weight.

"Y/N!" 

I got up straight and held the closet thing that held me up. 

"GOMU GOMU PISTOL!" Luffy's punch was dodged, I stared down the broken planks of wood on the floor.

Picking one up I had the best idea yet. Ever heard of baseball but with planks? And with your very own foot? Well probably not, but this was going to work if I got the timing right. I didn't want to hit Luffy but more like Franky more. I threw it up, it sliced up into the air spinning a 360. I bunched my fists moving my bottom half in motion. 

thud.

The piece of wood broke in multiple little toothpicks like quills and was flying first class to yours truly. All around us people were complaining of our mess, Nami was cheering us along as well as Franky's girls. I turned my head around and Luffy had Franky deep into the ship rubble. 

Pushing my thoughts away, I lightly pressed a finger onto my abdomen. Bruised. Not surprised, Franky's a cyborg, of course, he's going to have much more impactful attacks.

"Making such a big mess aren't y'all?" that voice. 

Five men lined up they were all apart of the CP9 expect for Paulie, I was just going have to play around with this. Kaku raised his eyebrow at me, as I nodded in return spitefully.

"It's the Chief mechanics!" chimed someone from the crowd of citizens.

I crept around to the side watching the men talk to Luffy, they were pointing all their anger at him even though he had reasons but he didn't want to show or tell them. They were his pride. Until Paulie slung out a rope around Luffy's head faster than a Sea Snake.

"AIR DRIVE!" Paulie hauls him over to the opposite side of where he was formerly standing at. Franky roared in disagreement. Luffy crashes into a sea of wood.

"I told you guys not to butt into my fight!" 

Rob loaded his guns, Kaku took out scrapers from his pockets and lined them into his hands. Sliding them each into each crevice. Wait- Rob's bullets were armamented.

"Stop, you're all acting like immature men!" I said, clearly trying to make my point out to them. Fighting wasn't going to solve at this stage.

All their heads roll to me.

"Stay out of this, a lady shouldn't be out here," Paulie grunts, while Rob shoots. I scoff walking over to Rob. I took a hold of the nozzle of the gun.

"Then why am I going to do this?" I crushed the gun using a minimum amount of Haki. "Not very ladylike isn't it?" I turned to Paulie. His eyebrow was twitching.

"Argh!" my head flicks to Luffy falling from the bullets. Rob drops the useless gun and fishes another out of his gun hold.

"I SAID HE'S MINE!!" grunted Franky from behind, biffing the buffest guy away from hitting Luffy. rolling my eyes. I advanced for Rob, Haki circulating in my system. 

Both staring each other with piercing stares I jabbed him hard in the abdomen, drawing blood. Quickly waving off his blood, his palm comes rushing towards me. I duck down, just safe from his hand. I got into a squat, swiping at his feet. He jumps away, kneeing me in the jaw.

"YOU'RE IN THE WAY FRANKY!" I heard from behind me, I could also hear Luffy's ragged breathing.  

Rob came rushing at me again but in a high kick that was bound to hit me slack in the jaw if I didn't move.

"Why are you defending him?" Hattori spoke quietly behind me, while Rob fought.

 Hattori sat on a box. I turned to look at the bird and didn't realise Rob had taken another shot at me. Raising my hand I caught his pressurized hand and gripped it into mine. I could feel his Haki pushing through and trying rip through my palm. Instinctively I armamented my nails and dug them dig into his flesh. At that same time, I went to kick his side. He slid to the slide missing the kick but nails still in his knuckles.

"Answer me, why are you defending him? Why did you interact with him?"

 The truth was shut up inside me. My nails spat out of his fist, I scoot backwards. Rob stays where he is, behind me 4 men were going at Luffy. Rob didn't need to know, it didn't need to be said. 

"Forget it," I held my other arm with my bloodstained nails. 

All of a sudden my interest was piqued. Very quickly. Luffy was situated on the floor in front of Paulie and Kaku had his arms crossed.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE INTO HQ AND SHOT DOWN ICEBURG!" screamed Paulie, pointing. His face was contorted in many expressions. Ranging from anger to sadness.

Luffy shuffled back. The city quietened and their jaws were open. Franky scratched his head and Nami was lost for words. 

"WHY WOULD WE EVER DO THAT?!" states Luffy, shouting so the people of Water Seven could hear him loud and clear.

Paulie stepped forward, Rob smacks him on the elbow telling him not to get too close.

"ICEBURG SAYS THAT HE REMEMBERS TWO PEOPLE WHEN HE REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS, ACCORDING TO THE GOVERNMENT SHES ONE OF YOURS!" 

Spandam's plan worked, flawlessly. But I had to say I felt bad, but it's a plan we have to carry out.  Paulie carried on babbling.

"IT WAS SOME CHICK WITH A PRICE ON HER HEAD, CALLED NICO ROBIN," 

Indeed. Both Nami and Luffy gasped. The city starts murmuring. In earshot, I heard a couple squabble over the Straw Hats attacking Iceburg.

"So is he dead?" asks Franky who has held his silence. A blunt but important question.

A tick mark was etched into Paulie's forehead.

"OF COURSE NOT, ICEBURG WILL NOT FALL AT THAT HANDS OF HER!" Paulie popped a cigarette into his mouth. "ITS BECAUSE HES ALIVE, WE'RE GOING TO FINISH HIM-" 

He points at Luffy, his gaze dipped in hate. Hattori started cooing. What did the damn bird want?

"Get out of here, Kalifa is waiting for you. We'll deal with Straw Hat and don't argue. Doflamingo won't be happy," I opened my mouth to protest.

"No, get to Kalifa now!" his voice raised ever so slightly. 

I bite the inside of my cheek, pissed.  I watch Kaku's movements, his arm raised. Shooting out his scrapers, one of the four grazed against Luffy's cheek.

"Dead or Alive you know the meaning,"

After hearing that how was I going to leave? My childhood friend was going to get annihilated in front of a crowd. Turning my head back and body in unison I start walking. I was pulled back. Rob clutched my upper arm and Hattori repeated his words.

Damn you. Damn this world.

~A couple of minutes later~

I found myself in Kalfia's office as soon as we enter HQ. Rob left and I sat by myself in her empty office. Glancing at the photo frames on her shelf, there was a long array of them. Ordered by year, she looked so happy to be in the pictures. She looked like she was enjoying herself, standing next to Iceburg seemed to make her look more youthful. But at the end of the day, everything was just a hard truth. I heard the doorknob handle dip behind me.

"So, you joined in on the ruckus in town earlier," starts Kalifa walking around me to sit in her chair. 

I join her sitting in the guest chair facing her.

"And? You told me I was allowed to as I please, so I went out to town," I folded my arms. She did say what she said.

She grins. She inspects her cuticles.

"You went out to town to go help the Straw Hat's captain in a little brawl?" I stay silent. "You knew the plan remember? Getting them arrested was all of the plan but you acted against Spandam's orders. Care to tell me why?" 

I straightened in my seat. Silence hangs between us.

"I have nothing to tell you, it was all a trigger of my reflexes," I babble on, staring at her name plaque.

"Tch, now now, be good and tell me why. That's a lame excuse," She slams her hand on the table and inched closer. "Surely fighting against Rob and Franky was all because of your reflexes," she chuckled. "Since when did reflexes last so long to the extent of two fights?" she holds up two fingers.

I chewed at the side of my cheek.

"Why do you care so goddamn much?" I countered back, mad. 

Whatever she was doing she was trying to get it out of me. And she's doing an amazing job at getting me pissed so fast. 

She pats my head,I slap her hand away.

"You clearly disobeyed the plan- Spandam's word is law to you. So why did you go so far to not follow the plan? And why were you so willing to defend Straw Hat?" she hummed.

"You didn't hesitate, didn't you?"

I open my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Kalifa pressed on.

"You didn't care what would happen to you." she leaned into my ear. Her steady breathing is evident. "Is it because?" 

I stand up and she pulls back to her seat, sitting down. She watched me amusingly. I pat down my clothes.

"I've heard enough of you talk, for now, I'll listen to you talk later. Need me, I'll be cleaning myself up," I pushed the chair back and walked out. 

I put my hand to my chest. Why was I so willing to give myself up to defend him? Why? Passing the corridor I slid into my room. Slamming the door closed and I slumped against it.

is it because I love him?

Hello! 

I am back with probably my longest chapter yet! I hope you like this, I spent a long time making this good! Thank you all so much for reading this fan fictions even with my slow updates because of school! Thank you!!

~Levis_Angels_123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.2K 34
I was on my lil' brother's ship I can't wait to see him! He probably doesn't remember me since it was over 17 years ago. I was the oldest out of Ace...
9.1K 259 58
Monkey D Luffy... A Cheerful, Carefree Young Man from East Blue wearing a Straw Hat set sail on a Small Boat carrying the Biggest Dream Of Finding Th...
141K 5.2K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
19.3K 915 40
Y/n and Her little sister Umi has been each others only family since their parents died, after their Landlord kicks them out on Christmas night for t...