wait! am I gay? , polysanders

By Aggressive_carebear

Roman, Virgil, Patton, and Logan are just trying to find themselves through high school and discover themselv... More

Am I sure hes just a friend
the new school play
am I polyamorous?
New discovery?
the secrets coming out?
they love me!
happiness can't last long
horny boys have hard lifes too!
Im back !
Just some morning fun~
what I have to do
oh mom...
oh....thats why you hurt me dad... part 1
oh.... thats why you hurt me dad... part two
special!
Together again

sleep

248 8 3
By Aggressive_carebear

Roman's POV
I picked up virgil because his knees are in pain and Logan picked up Patton we're walking to my house. I kissed virgil as we showed up to my place when I saw my dad he came running.

" Roman, are these the boys that you said needed a place? Come in "dad says while gesturing us to the door.

"yes, theses are my boyfriends dad, I'll tell you the story later " as we walk in, and I take them up to my room. Logan closes the door and we put Patton and virgil down on my bed. " so how is everyone going to sleep.
" well, I would share the floor with someone if so needed," logan says, then a second later virgil grabs his hand.
"nu, I want us all to sleep on the bed.... pwease?. " virgil claims when holding Patton. " of course we can, I guess that would be ok, Logan and I could be on the sides. " I have some extra clothes for anyone that doesn't have any. I know Patton has everything that important with him, logan was carrying It on his back. I hand cloths for virgil and logan, I already had some of virgil's clothes here from knowing him so long.
" Thanks," virgil says getting up to go change" can't believe you kept this " as he goes off to change. I give Patton a kiss then he starts changing. Logan and I go change in the spare room. I can't believe we are changing in different places, it's a little stupid but whatever. I wink at logan when he turns around and looks at me " perv~" that makes him blush a little. How can someone so strict blush? We finish up and joins the others and holds them.
" good night, I love you all," we all say as we fall asleep.

* time skip to the middle of the night *
Patton's POV
I can't believe this happened so quickly, all I wanted was my dad to be happy with me..... but I guess that will never happen. He used to be so happy... never even thinking about touching a drink but when mom died... he started to hate anyone gay or anything..now I know why I guess. I know he misses mom but so do I!. I start to cry and I wake up Roman and he just holds me tighter and says " it will be ok, your prince is here, I will protect you. " this stops me from crying and smile as I fall asleep. " I love you guys so much, i won't let anyone hurt you guys, " I say as I fall asleep.

Hey guys! I know it's mean a while 😅😖 so sorry but I'm back! When do you guys think I should update every week? Until next time guys, gals and non-binarypals peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.5K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
2.3M 136K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
406K 23K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
313K 5K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...