Hidden love (MAJOR EDITING)

By Takeoffbae_4life

This is a story a bout a thick girl and her best friend YG (yep the rapper) And the rest you gon have to rea... More

No so peachy life
Hidden secrets
Hidden secrets pt. 2
hidden secrets part 3
Pregnant!!!!!
Tell me WHY!!!
Babydaddy
Wats up BITCHES
You wat???!!!!
Stop Playin
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!
DAMN!!!!!
HELLO!!!!!
Help!!!
My Baby!!
God WHY!!!!!
Sorry
Mia?
Your Alive!!!
Finally!!!!
Am I ready?
Ummmm!!??!!
Yass!!!!
You think its over?!!
Bitch made niggas!!!
Some fuck up shit
PLEZ READ!!!!!!
Your Wat?!
Finale
Series!!!!

Who TF is JOSIAH!!!!

1.2K 49 9
By Takeoffbae_4life

*recap*

"I'm blood nigga who want to know."

"Tamia's man that's who nigga!"

DF!!!!!!

YG pov

Tamia's man this nigga must be out his damn mind. I hung up on his azz and just sat there thinkin about wat that nigga said ik damn well Mia ain't got no man. Let me ask her.

"Mia wake up." I said shakin her. She starts turnin and shit then she opens her eyes.

"Man kenn wat you want?" She said closin her eyes again

"Who tf is Josiah ?" her eyes shot open that tells me she knows him.

Tamia pov

Man when kenn said Josiah name my eyes shot open and I got scared then a bitch. How does kenn how about him

"Why you askin me bout him?"

"Cause that nigga just called yo damn phone."

Oh shit!

"Did you answer the phone?" Lawd I hope he didn't.

"Hell yea I answer the phone and the nigga was askin me who i was and shit." Dammit!

"Did you tell him yo name?" plez say no

"Hell naw I didn't tell that nigga my name but you still ain't tell me who he is." Damn I don't want to tell him but I got to cause if u don't he gon think I'm hiding stuff from him again.

"That's the boy who got me pregnant."

"WAT!!!! Hold up so you had sex wit that nigga?" Wat the hell!!

"Wat no we dated but I guess things wasn't goin fast enough for him so he raped me and I never talk to or heard from him until just now."

"He WAT!!! and that nigga had the nerve to say he your man!!! DF!!" By now he was fuming. But did he said he called himself my man oh hell NAWW!!!! nigga must got me all the way fucked up.

"He ain't my man shit he ain't shit but a rapist and the father if my child but his azz will never know that." wat shut my baby ain't gon be callin no rapist daddy DF hell naww. I can raise this baby by my damn self.

"Man fuck it I don't want to talk about this shit no more let just go to sleep but you gettin you number changed." I just nodded and layed back down and kenn layed down wit me and we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~in the morning~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feelin cold as hell so I looked over where kenn sleep at and he wasn't there. Then I heard the shower running so he must be in the shower. I got up out the bed and was about to walk down stairs but I didn't feel like it so I sat on the edge of the bed gaining up the energy to walk down all those damn steps. then the bathroom door opens and out walks kenn and a bitch bout don passed out all them damn tats. LAWD help me before I sin!!!! yall all he had was a towel wrapped around his waist but that towel wasn't hiding nothin cause you could still see the imprint of his package through the towel and LAWD was he workin wit somin special. WAIT tamia you need to get it together girl you need to stop lookin. but shit the good lawd put him on the earth for me to look so watevea ain't like he payin attention anyway.

"You see something you like Mia." shit busted.

"I would say yes but I don't see nothin so no." I just lied through my damn teeth I'm goin to hell.

"Now you know you lyin" I damn shol was lyin but he didn't need to know that.

"No I'm not." LAWD I'm sorry for all this lyin I'm goin.

"Yea watevea you can keep actin like you don't want it but you was just starin at lil YG." he said smile showin those pretty azz teeth of his LAWD help me!!!!!

"Man nigga you trippin just like you said lil YG sooo....." I busted out laughin I cracked my own self up HeHe!!!

"Ohh so you got joke ok baby you know ain't nothing lil bout me so don't flex on me like that cause I'll take this towel off and show yo azz something." Did this nigga just challenge me ohh I see he forgot I never back down from a challenge nigga game on.

"Ohh well nigga take the towel off then I would love to see "lil YG." He just looked at me wit his eye brows raised and he just shook his head.

"Naw you ain't ready to see his yet." he said point to is package.

"Yea nigga watevea i knew you wasnt gon do shit anyway."

"Ok you'll find out sooner or later." now wat the hell that suppose to mean.

"Wat you mean by that?"

"Nothin now go shower and get dressed cause we goin over mama house she havin a cook out." Ohhhh hell yea I'm bout to eat good and me bein pregnant means I get to eat for 2 YEA!!!!

I get up go shower brush my teeth and went out the both room into the room and seen kenn there in his phone so I just walked out and went in his closet and got me some clothes and went to the dresser and got me some black boy shorts and bra then took my azz back into that bathroom and got dressed.

I came out the bathroom in some sweats and a plain shirt cause I didn't want to get dressed up and I'm pretty. Sure I'm gon have to help mama cook so watevea.

"I'm ready to go." I said and he got up and my god was he lookin good he had on some

Black Tru religion jeans

Black and red Tru religion shirt

And some black and red Jordan's

Nigga was lookin good and all I had I was some sweat and shit but guess wat IDGAF!!!!

"Ight let's go."

We went out the house and got into his black Hummer and we drove off to mama's house.

~~~~~~~at mama's house~~~~~~~~

"Ma we here." kenn yelled walkin in the kitchen

"Boy if you don't stop all that hollering in my house I'm gon pour all this hot grease on yo azz." I busted out laughin mama I trip!

"Damn ma you just gon do a nigga like that?"

"Hell ya now take yo azz in the back yard wit Ty, Mustard and them till we get done cookin."

"Ight love you ma." he kissed her cheek and left to go to the backyard.

"I swear that boy gon make me hurt his azz. But Mia come on over here and turn this chicken for me."

"Ight."

"I see you came ready to cook you got on sweats and a plain t-shirt where yo clothes you gon change into when we're done." damn here goes nothin

"I didn't bring no other clothes I didn't feel like dressing up today." lawd plez don't let her kill me.

"I know damn well yo azz didn't come to this cook out and only expected to wear that ohhhh heeellll nawww!!!!!" I knew I was gon get this shit.

"But ma I just wasn't in the mood for all that today I didn't even really wat to come but I came for you and Big ma and where is Big ma?"

"Gurl I'm right here now give me a hug." I gave her a hug

"I missed you Big ma." shit I did this lady gave me the best advice if mama couldn't answer it Big ma would and her advice worked.

"Child I missed you too I heard wat happened to you and gurl I want to break that dirty hefa's neck." I couldn't help but to laugh Big ma is straight gangsta.

"I bet you do shit everyone do and yall can gon head I don't fuck wit her no more she can kiss my azz." We all busted out laughing.

"Wat yall laughin about I want to laugh." Jalissa said

"Bitch I missed yo crazy azz." I said as I hugged her.

"Wait wat about me." Alyssa said

"Now you now I missed you bitch." I hugged her too.

"Well damn don't hug me then." Jasmine said

"Now bitch if yo azz would of waited I was getting to you." I hugged her

"Now wat about us?" I looked over and saw Beijing,Jessica, Tyra and her man well actually he is a she but she has a dick and she look just like a nigga and a sexy nigga might I add so we call her a he but he likes being called a he so it's all good.

"Now I can't forget about yall crazy azz's either." I hugged all of them Tyra's man went to the backyard wit the rest of the men so it was just us girls in the kitchen cookin and talkin about any and everything. but mama just had to get back on that shit about why I didn't bring extra clothes. Here we go

"Now you still ain't answer my question about those clothes." dammit

"Ma I told you I didn't feel like dressing up today."

"You never feel like dressing up Mia." Alyssa said. She just had to say something didn't she.

"Yes she's right all you do is dress in baggy clothes all the time and hide yo curves." Damn who's side she on?

"Well I like my baggy clothes their comfortable and warm so watevea." they bout to piss me off wit this shit.

"Mia all we is sayin is that you should show yo curves once in a while you know give the niggas something to drool over." DF bitch!

"Man I'm not doin that shit so leave the shit alone Damn!" man they pissin me off.

"Come on Mia just wear something that shows off yo curves it doesn't even have to be dressy just and skinny jeans and a t strap shirt and maybe some sandals." ma said still not letting the shit go.

"Uhhhhh fine but in not wearin not sandals or heels so where in the hell is we gon get those clothes from?" man I'm just doin this so they can leave me the hell alone. and they must if forgot I was pregnant.

"And yall do remember I'm pregnant right."

"Gurl you not even showin yet so hush" Big ma saids

"I got the perfect outfit up in your room." ma saids as she drags me up the stairs. And yes I have a room over a her house but u only slept here like 4 times but that's it. Everyone else stays down stairs with the food.

As soon as we get to the room mama starts pullin stuff on the closet and I damn shol don't remember all these clothes in the closet.

"Ma where did all these clothes come from?"

"I bought them for you cause I thought that one day I was gon get you out if this tomboy thing you be goin on."

"Oh."

About 10 mins later ma finally finds an outfit for me to wear and told me to put it on so I went into the bath room and put it on. When I came out all the girls where in the room and they all had thier mouth wide open and was staring even mama and Big ma was staring and shit.

"Ummmm hello yall ain't gon say nothin." I said feeling self conscious

"Gurl I ought to beat yo azz." mama said

"For wat I didn't do nothing."

"You mean to tell me you had all them damn curves,azz, and titties do you know how many free doctor visits I could if had by now shit I wouldn't even need Medicad." big ma said we all busted out laughing.

"No but like foreal tho Mia you got a nice shape and that azz." Beijing said then busted out laughing that bitch always laughin but that's wat I like about her even when I'm mad she will make me laugh.

"Man forget all if yall."

"Man Mia that shirt and them jeans is fitting right damn got me jealous and shit"

All I had on was a

Plain t strap shirt that was tucked in wit a black belt and blue jean jacket vest on over it

Skinny blue jeans

And some blue flats

My hair was down and straighten witch stop at the middle of my back.

Now I will say I do look mighty good today.

"Man watevea ain't we suppose to be cooking?"

"The food is done now all we got to do is change."

"Oh well hurry up."

They went to change and came back. now them muthafuckas want to talk about wat I got in they azz's shit tighter then mine.

"Now yall can't talk yall shit tighter then mine."

"And bitch so wat we got men we need to make thirsty." Tyra crazy azz said

"And so wats yo point?"

"Bitch the point is we like makin our men droll." Jessica said

"Can yall shut up and Jasmine go tell the boys that the food is ready and we need help bringing it out side."

"Alright." she went and told them and Uncle Calvin and Uncle Greg came to take the food outside the door once everything was out the house they went out side but I stayed right there cause I didn't want to got out there with this on.

"Tamia La'Shae Ross if you don't bring yo azz out here I'm gon drag you out here!" damn well here goes nothin.

YG pov

When Mia came out that house dressed in those tight clothes my dick instantly got on hard. Man baby was lookin sexy that shirt pushed those tits up and made then visible and those jean LAWD they had my singing Ginuwine In Those Jeans. That azz in then jeans lawd the things I would do to that azz right there yall don't get me wrong I have alway though Mia was beautiful in watevea she wore and it's true she is but the outfit right here got me wanting to skip to dessert but I can't cause her azz pregnant and she not mine.......yet!

~~~~~~~~skips to after everyone is done eating~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still YG pov

So I was just siting in the living room talkin to my cuz,Ty,Mustard and the whole crew when I saw Mia walk by goin down the hall so I went after her when I caught up to her I grabbed her by her waist and whispered in her ear

"You look damn good in these clothes and that azz in these jeans gurl you had me singing Ginuwine and shit had me wanting dessert." she giggles

"Well there's some leftover red velvet cake in the kitchen if you still want some."

"Wat I'm craving for only you can give it to me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh SHIT yall wat yall think about that yall know wat to do Comment and Vote!!!!! plez and thank you!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 58 16
Just read. itll explain itself
290K 8.1K 33
Just read it😏
592 24 18
The best friends who are like sisters POV on life Along with their Thug boyfriends Friends Enemies And anyone else who is associated with the Three ...
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...