Reincarnated in Naruto?

By Skostjuke

Who would of thought that after death you could reincarnate into a new world, a world of anime. Well I didn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

2.6K 65 12
By Skostjuke

Team 7 was sitting in class waiting for their sensei to show up, Sasuke was brooding, Selene training her chakra, Naruto pacing from wall to wall, Sakura staring out the window in deep thought.

"(Growl) I cant stand this anymore! He had it coming!" Naruto yelled out going to play a prank on their late sensei by placing an chalkboard eraser between the door and the wall. No one really payed any attention to Naruto snickering, anticipating the prank. And now was the moment of truth, a hand reached through grabbing the door and slid it open having the eraser drop on top of silver gravity defying hair.

Naruto burst out laughing while others now looked at their sensei, one look of loss, the other emotionless, and the last nonchalant. "My first impression of you guys...I don't like any of you." Kakashi announced. "Meet me on the roof." He declared before puffing away via body flicker making Selene cuss and follow after her teammates.

"Now then...how about introducing yourself?" Kakashi suggested with a carefree attitude. "Introductions? How do we do it?" Sakura asked making Selene snap her head at her. 'Really?!' Selene thought. "How about your name, likes, dislikes...hobbies, dreams for the future, yeah how about that." Kakashi suggested with an eye smile.

"How about you start?" Naruto asked. "Me? Oh well...My names Kakashi Hatake, my likes and dislikes...hobbies? Dreams for the future...never really thought about that." Kakashi introduced himself in his own special way. 'In person its much more unnerving, especially when his introducing himself to you.' Selene thought.

"Blondie, now you go." Kakashi announced making Naruto smile brightly and play with his head band. "My names Naruto Uzumaki! You better believe it! I like ramen at Ichiraku's and ramen which Iruka-sensei buys for me! I love Selene-chan and will do anything for her, but don't get this wrong, we're relatives! My dislike is the time you wait for ramen! My hobby is to compare different ramen and rate them from best to worst! And my dream! My dream is to become the greatest Hokage, believe it! So then, everyone will start to respect me, and treat me like someone important!" Naruto yelled out hyper.

"Pinkey." Kakashi continued looking at Sakura. "My names Sakura Haruno, what I like, I mean who I like is (Glances at Sasuke)...my hobbies...dream..." Sakura started off as a fangirl before the memory of her talk with Sasuke popped in making her depressed, she didn't feel like saying anything and Kakashi saw that.

"Broody..." Kakashi continued glancing at Sasuke. "My names...Sasuke Uchiha...there isn't much of what I like, but there is a person I can tolerate...I dislike most things...my hobbies aren't important but my dream, no ambition...is to kill a certain someone and to restore my clan." Sasuke introduced himself, Kakashi was actually slightly surprised when Sasuke glanced at Selene with a warming feeling in his eyes, while that happened Sakura was deeply jealous looking at Selene.

"Now lastly, Red." Kakashi spoke lastly looking at Selene. "Names Selene Uzumaki, I like my close relations and bonds with people I call friends. My dislikes...not really important. Training is one of my hobbies...my dream, I'm not really sure." Selene introduced herself making Kakashi raise his eyebrows while massaging his right forearm. '5 years ago...she was 7 so how could she injure me back then? And now I have her as a student...' Kakashi thought remembering the sinking feeling he felt from her intimidating aura.

'So I have a knucklehead, fangirl in a stage of realisation, emo with a single friend, and lastly the terrifying powerhouse.' Kakashi thought. "Alrighty then...we're done with the introduction. Now then, tomorrow we'll start our first mission." Kakashi announced, he took a long ass time to tell the mission. "Bring your weapons tomorrow to training ground 7 at 7 o'clock sharp, don't be late...oh right, remember miss out on your breakfast, otherwise you'll just puke...see ya." Kakashi spoke with an eye smile giving a playful salute and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Guys, I know it'll sound as breaking the rules but...just in case, have breakfast. You can't do a survival training on an empty stomach." Selene informed before jumping over the railing and leaving the trio to their own thing.

Selene was seen in her house with chakra paper she remembered about back from Naruto anime, she kept on wondering her chakra nature. But right now she was gritting her teeth in anger seeing as there were no results after pushing the chakra into the paper. "First no jutsu's which was fine...but now this?! This got to be a piss take, its fraud!" Selene exclaimed planning on going back to the shop owner tomorrow. She slammed the chakra paper on her table and left through the window.

The next day the trio of Sasuke who was fine, Sakura who was dead tired pulling her feet from behind, Naruto who looked like the walking dead. 'Knowing Selene she would of arrived early yet shes not here.' Sasuke thought looking around before catching the familiar bright red hair near three stumps.

"Seems I was right...you do come early." Sasuke spoke when he got close seeing Selene meditating. "I did, but only because I was pissed at something from yesterday so I stayed up all night." Selene answered opening her eyes which were bloodshot and had bags underneath her eyes making Sasuke wince. 'She's fine, I shouldn't mention yesterdays accident, so everything's should be fine.' Sasuke thought looking another way biting on his lip.

Selene was wearing short sleeve dark red t-shirt with a black jacket over it. She had black joggers with black ninja sandals. On her right thigh was the weapon pouch, on her lower back under the jacket was a sheathed tanto. Across her back was a short katana. And lastly she had the konoha leaf headband on her forehead. Her looks screamed out tomboy.

"Seems you came prepared." Sasuke muttered out seeing her gear with a quirked eyebrow wondering if she actually used that. "Seems that way...anyway, did you eat breakfast?" Selene asked making Sasuke nod surprising her that he actually listened.

Selene glanced in the direction of both Sakura and Naruto seeing them sleeping having their bags used as pillows. "Thinking back to yesterday...Kakashi-sensei will most probably be late." Selene muttered out looking into the distance before closing her eyes to meditate.

3 hours later in a puff of smoke Kakashi appeared with a 'Yo' and a playful salute. "You're late!" Both Naruto and Sakura yelled out glaring at him making him scratch the back of his head sheepishly while eye smiling. "Well you see a black cat has crossed my path, so I had to take another route." Kakashi lied with a carefree attitude while chuckling in the end making the screeching duo screech back at him.

Selene and Sasuke walked up to the group making Sakura shoot a jealous look while Naruto scoffed getting in the middle of Sasuke and Selene separating them, Kakashi only smiled. "Okay then...this thing is set for noon. You have 2 hours to get these bells away from me, one with the bell will pass my test while the other gets sent back to the academy but not before getting tied to a post and having their breakfast eaten in front of them." Kakashi explained placing a timer and showing the bells but glanced back at the team not hearing any rumbling.

"But sensei, there's only 3 bells, there's 4 of us." Sakura spoke. "That's right, at least in that way one of you gets sent back. I need you to come at me with the intent to kill using any weapon you brought, only then you'll have a chance." Kakashi spoke seriously. "(Laugh) If we get serious you might get seriously injured sensei, you couldn't even dodge an eraser!" Naruto laughed.

"The ones that bark the loudest are the weakest links, a class clown. You can ignore those." Kakashi taunted enraging Naruto who brought out his kunai and dashed at Kakashi with intent to kill. At blinding speed Kakashi brought Naruto into a lock with his own kunai facing the back of his head dangerously. "I didn't say start yet..." Kakashi muttered sweetly.

"Start!" Kakashi announced making everyone dash into hiding places. 'Hmm...only one amongst them knows how to suppress their chakra.' Kakashi thought not sensing Selene's chakra signature before turning round seeing Naruto standing there proudly with his arms across his chest. "Just me and you, one on one, fair and square!" Naruto yelled out.

'Naruto's quite an idiot...its hard to believe that he becomes the strongest in the Naruto universe, well besides Sasuke which he ties with.' Selene thought seeing Naruto making her sigh and make her way to Sasuke. She caught sight of Sasuke being up in the tree and quickly jumped beside him without a sound. "Sasuke we need to work together on this."

Kakashi just performed a 1000 years of death to Naruto launching him into the water. 'Now that deals with that...' Kakashi thought before dodging a pair of shuriken's at the last seconds aimed for his head, the pair scratched his cheek passing by shocking him. He turned round alarmed seeing Selene dashing at him with blinding speed before skidding to a stop.

She quickly begun doing hand signs shocking him at the speed he couldn't read or predict the jutsu without the use of his sharingan. She slammed her hands down making Kakashi leap into the air believing it was earth style jutsu but nothing came. 'Am I being fooled?!' He thought before feeling a heat wave coming his way.

"Fire style: great fireball jutsu!" Sasuke exclaimed in his mind shooting a giant fireball at Kakashi who was in mid air before there was an explosion making Sasuke smirk. "Don't be so overconfident Sasuke." Kakashi spoke from underneath before Sasuke was pulled under the ground while Kakashi rose to the ground.

"Lesson number 2, ninjutsu." Kakashi muttered before some projectiles flew into him sending him back stumbling feeling the pain rush and warm blood. He glanced down at his chest seeing shuriken's went straight through his vest deep into his skin shocking him. He had to dodge a millisecond after seeing a bright glint of a short katana passing by aimed for his heart without any hesitation slightly scaring him.

"I see you two are good at working together, what about the other two?" Kakashi spoke seeing Sasuke now out from the ground standing beside Selene who had a serious look on her expression, the glare sent a chill down his spine feeling his danger senses going off, alarming of danger.

Selene continued to release her bloodthirsty killing intent with a very heavy chakra density and pressure making Kakashi choke on his own breath from the surprise. 'Such chakra...shes as terrified as Lady Kushina, maybe even more.' Kakashi thought feeling his hairs stand on end. 'This feeling...this killing intent, only people who were in life and death situations so many times it doesn't faze them anymore...she has killed before.' Kakashi thought releasing his own killing intent to counteract the affects.

"You're both pretty good, but that doesn't mean you're the best." Kakashi taunted before hearing dozens of footsteps making him take a quick glance behind him seeing countless of Naruto's running his way. He had to suddenly clasp his hands on the short katana which came its way down his head making his eyes widen seeing the killing lust in Selene's eyes. "Selene-"

Kakashi was cut off when Selene pulled out a tanto from behind slicing across Kakashi's stomach, she would of spilled his guts out if he didn't reacted fast enough. He quickly flipped Selene over using the blade but was suddenly blasted away by Selene's palm, with the use of her chakra. 'What was that move?!' Kakashi thought only catching sight of Selene placing her palm on his chest then golden chakra appeared then force.

Kakashi came crushing across the ground but quickly shoot up glaring at Selene for a split second forgetting it was a test. 'Her moves, her intentions, her chakra...no hesitation, proficient skills, power and speed...she's aiming to kill me.' Kakashi thought but was cut off when a fireball came at him. He was about to jump away but countless of Naruto jumped on him.

Selene walked up to Sasuke after he performed his second fireball jutsu holding out a bell. "Here I got the bells." Selene muttered while Sasuke gladly accepted. All of a sudden there was a Sakura scream making both Selene and Sasuke groan and jump into the trees.

Selene was standing over Sakura's body who was out cold making her sigh lazily rolling her eyes at Sasuke being a few metres away. "Hey Sakura, wake up." Selene muttered shaking Sakura awake before her eye lids begun opening. She looked around having her eyes focusing while her mind comprehending the memories before her eyes shot wide open and she begun shaking Selene around yelling.

"Sasuke-kun was badly injured, he was about to die! Where is he!? Where is Sasuke-kun, Selene?!" Sakura yelled out before out of nowhere Selene slapped her cheek silencing her, the shock from the slap now was present and she hesitantly looked into Selene's eyes. "Calm yourself Sakura, Sasuke is fine. Now get up and help us find Naruto." Selene told.

'Seems Selene snatched away the bells while she tried to kill me, literally...I know I said to go at me with intent to kill but this...this was too much, I'm afraid one on one against Selene I'll need to use my sharingan, and it seems she's holding something within her back.' Kakashi thought before noticing the group arriving to the posts finding Naruto all tied up before the alarm went off.

"Failed? We got the bells Kakashi-sensei, or has our performance blinded you?" Sasuke spoke Uchiha like confidence angered that after everything and getting the bells Kakashi still failed them. "Do you not realise of what the purpose of this test was?" Kakashi asked as if it was the most obvious thing. He saw the trio having confused expression but Selene looked okay.

"Do you know the answer Selene?" Kakashi asked making the trio glance at Selene. "Yes I do, its teamwork. But I don't know why you fail us after we showed teamwork, there were countless of times me and Sasuke could kill you yet chose to ignore your rule of attacking you with intent to kill." Selene explained making Sasuke smirk and show his Uchiha grin to Kakashi.

"That's the problem! Its you and Sasuke, not the team. You completely ignored Sakura when she was right next to you, and left Naruto to fend off for himself. Teamwork means the whole team not just the part." Kakashi explained. "But..." Selene shot back thinking hesitant before she glanced at Sakura forgetting about her hesitations or manners. "Sakura would of just dragged us down. While Naruto, I believed that Naruto would come out of it okay and come to support us with his usage of clones." Selene explained making Sakura depressed and look into the floor at the clear true fact stated.

"So anyone who would drag you down you'll leave behind for the slaughter?" Kakashi shot back. "Sakura wouldn't of done a thing! She's completely useless on our team, the only thing she's good at is being useless and shackles on our necks! Dead bait!" Selene yelled out receiving a glare from Kakashi shutting Selene up who looked into his eyes seeing his seriousness and ferocity. "Being a team means cooperation. A bad coordinated team is a dead team...look at the KIA stone, those names are for the honoured and respected ninjas." Kakashi spoke making Naruto hype up saying he'll be on that stone. "Those are for killed in action Naruto." Selene informed him making him gradually fall depress.

"I'll give you one last chance and only one...you three eat your breakfast, but don't give Naruto any. That's an order, you obey my orders." Kakashi spoke seriously before puffing away.

'Since when did I leave my friends behind? Did I actually change since I resurrected? Before I wouldn't leave a single friend even if they were much weaker than me like when me and my friends went climbing, most of them went up ahead while the weak one stayed behind deeming himself as bag of potatoes...yet I stayed and helped him get there...but now?' Selene thought with a blank stare looking down at the lunchbox.

She looked up at Naruto and Sakura. "I'm sorry..." Selene muttered out loud taking the trio aback, Sasuke glanced at her questioningly. "I'm sorry I left you behind...I had no right to do that, so I'm sorry. Sakura...sorry for the things I've said, you don't have to forgive me, I just want you to know I'm sorry." Selene spoke turning her look at Sakura who was surprised and shocked before avoiding her look and looking into the ground. "I'm...sorry too, I've been useless to you guys, dragging you down. Things you've said are true, and I forgive you but also appreciate your comment." Sakura spoke. "Naruto here, eat up." Selene spoke standing up offering a rice ball to Naruto who looked hesitant. "But Kakashi-sensei..." "How can you fight on an empty stomach?" Selene retorted.

"You!" Kakashi yelled out after seeing the trio offering pack lunches to Naruto. "I hope you ready for your punishment! Any last words?!" Kakashi yelled out while Selene slowly turn round to look at him with a bored look. "That's enough already...you tried to teach us the essence of a team, and that following rules isn't always to the letter. We can either bend or break the rules for the sake of our team." Selene spoke looking dead in Kakashis eyes. "You...pass."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 300 11
This is a story of a random guy (I don't give identity to someone that will be reincarnated because is useless) who get reincarnated as a girl in the...
46.6K 2.3K 27
"It's ok. I didn't believe in reincarnation the last time either" To think that I'd be saying this in this lifetime is bizarre. The only good thing t...
8.8K 321 17
A person dies and wakes up in Sakura's body. The problem? They never watched the show. Follow the new Sakura's journey as she navigates this new worl...
84.7K 2.7K 45
This story is about a girl who died young, without making any real experiences on her own. How she wished to be like everyone else and could go outsi...