Formula Uno

Por RuinaSantori

"We both grew up in the same town, in the center of lower middle class families. We met at the same school. I... Más

Author's note
Love in Italy. Daniel Ricciardo
''I love you so much, babygirl. Welcome to Australia.'' Daniel Ricciardo
Fake tales of Rome. Antonio Giovinazzi
Friendzone [ricciardoaf/teamming up]. Daniel Ricciardo
Fake tales of Rome. Antonio Giovinazzi
July. Sebastian Vettel

Around the World. Sebastian Vettel

536 18 10
Por RuinaSantori

Hello ragazze,

I am currently having my holidays at the coast. This piece if probably is the one-shot I enjoyed writing the most. I hope you like it as much as me. (I am such a softy.) Share your thoughts with me 🙂.

And then again, shoutout to my main ricciardoaf for everything she is to me.

For Vettel_s_wife as well for writing a story that I love and also for being such a sweet human.

       💗

Today I am marrying my best friend, Sebastian. 10 years ago I would laugh of my friends if they told me I was going to marry my very first boyfriend.
In this life, we may not write poetry, but we can produce beauty. Isn't beauty a form of poetry too?

We both grew up in the same town, in the center of lower middle class families. We met at the same school. I couldn't never forget about that boy who had chemistry classes next to my maths classroom. A few moments later, we found out that neither of us were a fan of those subjects. His mind though, was brighter than some of the best students on his class. He was a dreamer.

It was the 7th of November when he invited me to attend a race of the german karting championship. You can imagine how a 16 year old heart beat in that moment. 7th was my day. We spent the cold white morning on a trailing van heading the capital, Berlin. My body froze seeing him for the first time racing. I knew this boy was special. He was dominant and passionate, he was a fighter. I realised I craved seeing everyday day. Every morning I crossed my fingers, wishing that he would arrive on time to see him before I got in the classroom. Excused to say that most of the times, he would run for school. We talked about how much we hated maths and how both of us wanted to travel around the globe. He wanted to be a driver and I wanted to be an architect.
Seeing him fighting against the speed of light that day, indulged my senses. When the checkered flag waved, he run his life to hug his family.
I was the last.

"(Y/N)!" I interrupted him before he was able to continue talking.

"Congratulations, Sebastian!" His eyes couldn't get more brighter. The snowy landscape reflected on the shade of blue of his moon eyes. "Thank you so much and thank you for coming..."

That moment showed me the concept of passion. The fire that burned wildly without a careful warning. Sebastian opened up his arms covered up my the white cotton material of his racing suit I adored seeing him with. For about 0.2 seconds I tried process as much information as I could. Our bodies locked up on each other's grip.

"I am so proud of you." I whispered.
That made Sebastian chuckle. "I am more than happy to hear that."

Next monday at school, I remember to write "Mrs. Vettel" in the end of my notebook.

As I grew up, I grew older with Sebastian by my side. We are taking the world like he promised one day. Today, we are in Sicily, the island where he proposed my hand.

I woke up in a large bed with pearly lavanda silk sheets covering my legs. I couldn't see my Sebastian until the ceremony like the tradition preached. All of my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother in law were there. They have surprised me with a princess tier breakfast for all of us.
As we sit down outside, with the view of the coast behind us, Heike, Sebastian's mother asked me: "How are you feeling? Are you nervous, sweetie?"

I chuckled. "A bit." My mum kissed the left side of head. "It's normal, honey. When I married your dad I was so nervous... only if you could see back in that day." She laughed.

"I am going to my son's room, ok sweetie? He might need some help." Said Heike, winking at the end. I smiled nodding me my head. My heart was pounding on my chest. I couldn't wait to see Sebastian.

"Our bride?! Can I get the bride?" Matilda called me from the large front door.

"Yes?" I shouted from the sunny balcony.

"Your dress just arrived!" She smiled with pure joy. Everyone in the room started approaching her.

"(Y/N)... it's breathtaking...." My friend Mary said.

In the end, these butterflies never left my inside.
The hairdressers and the make up artists arrived in a second later. Mrs. Canova styled my hair in a messy wavy bun circled by a golden flower band where the long pearly veil was attached.

"Ready to get on your dress, princess?" My mother asked.

I nodded while smiling.

The dress fitted like the last time I tried it on. A boat style cleavage run down the lowest point of my shoulders following a bust piece that fitted like a corset. The long skirt had hints of lace, matching the top. You looked yourself in the mirror. This is was you pictured a few years ago, a little girl's dream.

"(Y/N)...." My mother started tearing up a little. "You are so beautiful."

It only made my friends started crying too.

"Girls, ok! Group hug!" I laughed while wiping my watery eyes. "Let's not ruin the makeup... yet!"

For instance, I hear someone knocking on the door.

"I am going to open it!" I heard someone answering. "Oh! You can't be here!" Eleanor shouted in a playful way.

"Who is it?" I laughed.

Then I heard Sebastian's voice and saw is arm reaching inside the bedroom.

"Look, I came in peace." He chuckled. "Can someone get my girl?"

"Yeah, but you can not see her!" My mother shouted from the back.

Everyone was joking around and laughing about what was happening.

Then I came next to the door. "Good morning, Seb." I giggled leaning my arm agaisnt the wall.

"Good morning, liebe. I can't wait to see you..." I was dreamy. His voice was full of excitement, we sounded like two teenagers. "Look, I have a thing for you. Wear this."

I took the petite silver box he handed me and kissed his large hand. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said behind the other side of the wall of the bedroom entrance. "See you in a hour, liebe." We held hands before he got his hand off the door and went back to his room.

I opened up the box and I held the most beautiful bracelet my eyes ever seen. A thin gold bracelet with a cursive"S" wrapped up on an earth globe pendant. I couldn't get more emotional... for now.

"Oh (Y/N)..." My friends hugged me. "It's beautiful! Let me put it on you." Matilda said as she wrapped the golden item around my naked wrist.

Maria found a little piece of paper in end of the box. "(Y/N), Seb had this for you as well!" "Share with us!" I heard in the back.

I took a deep breath.

"Because you're my world and I don't know what my life would be like without you in it.

Your Sebastian. 5/ July."

He was always there; mentally if not physically. It's just incomprehensible. I started crying with joy.

"Oh baby..." My mother whipped my eyes.
"I am going to save the crying for the ceremony! I told you!" I made all of them laugh.

The eleven ballads sang on the clock. It was the time to go to the small baroque church near the beach. Everyone was ready.

"Dad?" I called him from the beginning of the large emerald garden. He turned his frame to meet my eyes.

"(Y/N)... my beautiful child." My father hugged and kissed my cheek. "I am so proud of the woman you became."

"Love you, dad." I hugged him tightly again.

We were heading the church by feet, it felt like a dream. Many people were standing outside of their homes, waving and congratulating me.

We got there.

Mary offered me my bouquet; a cascade of nude roses, orange lilies, white dahlias mixing up with the green of the leafs around. Hints from white to a warm shade of red. I held it as my mum kissed the top of my head. "It's your time." She said.

Everyone has already sitting inside. I took my father's arm as he smiled for me. I smiled back.
As I started walking down the aisle, everyone stood up from their sits. I could see Sebastian at the end. My heart pounded again like it pounded 10 years ago, when he hugged me for the first time after his race in Berlin. My face was burning hot velvet. He was there. He cupped his face with his bare hands, although he didn't hide his orbital sized smile.

~Sebastian's POV~

I couldn't get more nervous. It sounded like a joke, right? But we cannot hide your feelings like this. Kimi noticed how I couldn't stand still. He bumped my arm. "Don't worry, mate." He chuckled. Kimi was a good friend, he knew me.
I looked at my family and how happy they were. My mum and dad gave me a last minute hug and my father said: "Best of luck, son." He said. Fabian gave me a thumbs up.

So, I heard the first melody notes of a song. The most beautiful angel just walked in. The light of my fire. My body couldn't help but show no resistance. I shook her father's hand and gave him a hug. "Sebastian, you are a great man. I wish the world for you two." He confessed me.

(Y/N) whipped the tear that was streaming down my face. "Hey, handsome." She smiled, squinting her now rosy watery eyes. I put her lacy veil behind her hair. "Hello again, Liebe." I answered. I wish I could kiss her on that exactly moment.

The priest started the mass. Was time to read the vows. She pulled a piece of paper out of her bouquet.

"Sebastian." She paused. Locking her deep hazel eyes with mine. "I fell in love with everything aspect of you.
It's all about a place, the beauty of everyday, the powerful weapons of love, turning us the most wanted on the west, dead of alive. Outlaws of the wild west. It's you, it was always you. The most beautiful boy I have ever seen in school, the best racing driver that raced the fire inside. You brake all the physics rules, making me flight high in my dreams, like you promised me. Like you promised me many years ago, my cornerstone. Once my grandfather said: "If a writer falls in love with you; you will never die.", this applies to us. I fell in love with your mind, your thoughts. There is no earthly language to describe how happy I am with you and our life. I love you like I never loved anyone before..."

She stopped and took my hand and put on her belly, making me freezer than I already was feeling.

"And now, because of you, I can't drink any alcohol." She giggled. I must looked like an absolutely fool. For an instance I was confused.

"A-are you pregnant-t...?" I asked. I saw her nodding. I jumped out, making me feel I had won the toughest and biggest grand prix ever. "(Y/N)!!!" I cried with joy, hugging her. "You make me the happiest."

I just couldn't describe the atmosphere there.

I took a deep breath. "Uh, now my job is getting more difficult." The whole family laughed together. "It's unreal..." (Y/N) wiped the sweat drops on my forehead.

"(Y/N), I wrote my vows when I was on the place at Monaco. You were sleeping.
I always have enjoyed being alone with my thoughts, I wasn't afraid of having no company, because I was in my world. But I don't know... life showed me that exist things that were made to share with you. I kissed you for the first time on a winter. Who talked about the spring without seeing your smile, spoke without knowing what spring was.
I tell you how much I love you all the time, but I never really explain why I feel that way, so I'm going to do that now. I love the way your voice sounds when you say my name. I love the way your smile tilts when you're trying not to laugh. I love the way your kisses feel against my neck. I love the way your voice sounds, even if you hate it. I love the girl you were when I met you and I love the woman I can see you growing into, you are going to be the best mother I could ask for. I love every version of you. I love how you support me. How you live my job like it was yours. I love every messy piece. I love when you start doodling the skin of my legs or even my arms if you have a pen around you. How you are going to make me a father. I love how real you are..." I caressed her face as soft tear fell. "... and I love your face even if you are red." She laughs. "I love you."

The church was silent, following the echo of our preaches.

"Now it's my time to talk again." The priest said playfully. "Do you take (Y/N) as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do." I answered as he started to roll our golden wedding ring down my finger.

"(Y/N), do you take Sebastian as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do, one thousand times, I do."

The priest turned his face to me and said: "Gentleman, you may now kissed your beautiful wife, finally!"

~End of Sebastian's POV~

His hand reached for mine and they interlocked as we kiss tentatively, passionately and then, tenderly. The other held my rosy cheek. It was a magical feeling and caused me to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy.

The day went by in an instant. We had family and close friends there. I felt comforted, happy. The party was us, them.

"I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!" Stephanie, Sebastian's older sister hugged me.

"I heard about it 3 weeks ago. You don't know how much I had to restrain myself from saying anything." I laughed.

Everyone seemed more than excited for the baby, because of the wedding. The energy on that terrace was frenetically impossible to describe.
The dusk faded in so slowly that Palermo started to look like a dark blue painting. The stars helped the moon reflection to show up on the water of the silver waterfall.

"Let me tell you, Mr. Vettel. You look so hot on this suit." I approached my mouth to his ear from behind his back.

"And you look like an angel." He twisted his frame for me and pecked me on the lips. "I don't know what which factor I prefer the most; the red shade on your lips or the fact he doesn't leave a stain on mine." He chuckled.

"I know you like this colour..."

He interrupted me.

"Don't tell me you brought a red set of lingerie?"

I slapped his arm. "You should know that the tradition says it should be white because the woman is still pure." I said mockingly, in a way to challenge him.

"Hmm, so I am getting white tonight." He wiggled his eyebrow.

"Maybe..." I flashed my tongue.

He held me by my waist and I could feel his hot breath down my neck.

"When everyone leave, let's go to the beach."

"You need to tell me where these ideas come up in your mind, love." He laughed.

"Silly. You will see."

As the blue dusky sky mixed up with the black shade of the intense nightfall, the guests started to coming back to the hotel.

"Can I have the pleasure of walking you to the beach?"

"Is the husband feeling like going for a swim?" Giving him my hand to hold.

"Maybe." He chuckled. "Let's go."

The village has empty and quiet, so was the mediterranean sea.

"LET'S GO!" Sebastian held me in the air, bride style while walking on the sand.

I started laughing impulsively. He joined me.

"SEBASTIAN VETTEL!" I shouted.

And then we fell in the sand like it was predicted.

"You are so crazy..." I looked into his blue sea eyes glowing like two crystals curling my arms against his torso.

"For you." He smiled.

"Cheesy as well..."

"Like you don't like it."

"And then again... this suit looks so good on you." I played with the collar of his white shirt.

"You have no clue how much I wanted to kiss you properly the whole day."

We kissed passionately under the open canvas.

Those lips met mine and my emotions exploded into shards of molten light. His grip tightened across my waist, pulling my frame into him, pressing himself into me. I knew his other hand steadied the scope, knew the pull of his constellations, his star world. My hungry mouth melded into his. The tip of his tongue brushed my swollen lips, insisted, and I opened to let him in, welcomed the urgent thrusting that sent a wildfire of searing flames racing through my body. I couldn't rock my body because the dress was too heavy.

"I love you so much." He said between the hot kisses we shared.

"I love you more." I answered without opening my eyes. Feeling every taste, every move.

All I wanted was us to bang each other's brains out. Every kiss had a raw intensity; breathing fast, heart rates faster. I unbuttoned his shirt off, feeling his skin with the palm of my hand.

He moaned.

Then before I know how it happened we are
naked and our skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. I felt his hand enter from below moving fast, our tongues entwined in a kiss, and then he's inside, changing my breathing with every thrust, hearing my moans timed to his body.

Then all at once he stops and kisses from my breasts to my stomach, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching my reaction, feeling how my legs move, watching my body writhe above the material of my dress. We shared nothing more than pure love notes and raw passion to each other.

I just let out a moan, unable to articulate a response from there. In seconds he was on top of my body, pushing himself harder on a delicious and intimate pace, just long enough to intoxicate my mind. His moans mixed up with the sound of the waves as we reached our highs. I felt electricity in on skin, hormones shutting down of my higher brain and the rise of our animal self. There were passion, intense, intoxicating. Love.

Sebastian put his forehead next to mine, kissing my lips once again, making his body fell onto mine.

"You are my living dream. You always have been."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1M 26.2K 169
Book = closed >>> second F1 one shots book. Highest ranking #184 in fanfiction
346K 4.4K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021
46.8K 161 31
These are one shots about F1 drivers that I've written on Tumblr. In here you'll find smut, fluff and a little angst. My requests are usually always...
241K 2.4K 17
A book filled with one-shots about our favourite formula one / two drivers