Reincarnate Of A Mad Scientis...

By cosmic_librarian

What will happen when a mad scientist died during her experinment and reincarnate in an ancient world? After... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Night Flower
Chapter 16 Night Flower
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Roams 21
Roams 22
Roams 23
ROAMS 24
ROAMS 25

Chapter 1

1.7K 60 6
By cosmic_librarian

Fucking hell!”

Illi look around her sorrounding and found herself in a strange forest.

Thats not the main point for her now.

The most important subject about her condition was the fact that her experiment on creatng an artificial heart failed. It fucking failed!

Illi can’t believe it, she had made and took a perfect step, strategy and every precaution to take just so she could suceed, The end result, what a dissapointment.

Aside from all this, going on about her, Illi this girl was a woman of the year 3000, in her previous world of course. Ever since the solar flare occured destroying the planet earth they lived. To survive, human have took a refugee by setting off in a spaceship.

The human have become a vagabond. They do not have a planet and have been wandering around the space ever since. Finding a suitable planet to inhabit was not an easy matter.

Her past life was her past life, it does not matter now.

Illi was one of the scientist who help build the refugee spaceship. She was afterall a prodigy who was excellent in machination, way of medicine, and other occupation.

Illi has succeeded in creating an artificial liver that is in no way less efficient than a real liver once it was transplanted to a human body, it work just as fine as a real liver, not to mention, it is not as fragile as a liver.

So, liver problem was hardly found in G.E. 777 spaceship.

She was one of the leading greater scientist that have helped in creating a cure for cancer, shrink the tumor and other such benefit of human.

The most praisedworthy according to her was her great effort of creating an artificial as well as mutated plant.

The reason of her death was the explosion of the heart. Technically, it was not her fault, it was from the underhanded method of some jealous party of some comrade scientist,

Illi didn’t held any grudge nor was she angry about the work of her fellow scheming mate. She was more sad and angry that she could not succeed in finishing the artificial heart.

It was so close, so so close.

Illi was busy cursing and lamenting in her heart when she suddenly feel an enormous pain throbbing on her head.

Opening her eyes after a while, the pain subsided quite a bit. It was nothing more than her receiving a the memory of the previous owner body.

She really crossed over in another dimension. Illi had once search a way to create a portal leading to another dimension but hasn’t succeeded till far, and now, she doesn’t even have an opportunity to continue on her studies.

There was nothing much to know about the previous owner life. She was a mentally handicapped girl. Her noble parents can’t afford the humiliation of birthing an impaired girl so she was abandoned before the time came to show her to the public eyes.

Good thing that fare her with a buck loads of money.

Illi has transmigrate in an ancient era.

it was abit cool because in her previous life, since 7/10th of the population have been wiped out, she was not able to experiment on the human being to her heart content. She has to used the human being with great care or god knows how long it will take for her to get her hand on another human species to experiment on.

since this is an ancient era, there are many human species. too many to used as much as she want.

Oh pahlease! don’t get dramatic here ey….

She may be a mad scientist but she has her own set of principle.

Experiment is done only to those who try to take her life and a sinner.

In her previous life, experiment was done only to those who had committed severe crime and are judge to be executed. Instead of wasting the body, isn’t it better to let them be a subject? Its their way of atoning their sin. a win-win situation.

Beggars can’t be choosers, so they are at the mercy of the judge.

..

The great thing about this world is that, it has the existence of the so-called cultivation and such, a martial arts to its finest level.

Illi was a bit interested in learning it.

Hmmmm…. before that, Illi did a quick check on her space and she happily found that her space reincarnate with her. All her medical tools, medicine, poison, her fluids to store human organs and insects are all there.

hahahaha…..

Life cannot get better.

Now, she can continue her experiment.

While lost in her happy thought, Illi heard a quite groan, curious, she follow it.

It was an old looking man who was wounded severely. At his rate, he life will cease to exist soon, Illi promptly decide on waiting for him to die. After his death, she will have an opportunity to collect her first organs and store tham on her fluid.

It will be desireable him to be a youth but oh well, beggars can’t be choosers. Ahuman is still a human.

Illi obediently waited behind a bush but she was soon discovered as the old man coldly spat out “Come out”

The voice was hoarse, he even directly glace towards her direction.

His sixth sense is a bit awesome.

Illi slowly walked out and in a matter of seconds was beside the dying old man.

The old man vigilance was not thwart just because she was a a young 13 years old. His killing intent obvious.

“What is a little girl like you doing here?”

“My parent abandoned me, while I was walking, I heard a sound, I followed and was just silently waiting for your death”

The old man expression was a bit stunned and then turned into a bemused expression, his gaze a bit strange looking at Illi.

“Why waiting for my death?” His voice a bit hoarser as the pain suddenly worsened.

“Oh…. because, after your death, i can take out the organ from your body and store them away. I am in dire need of organs”

This time, the man was shocked by the word of the beautiful, docile looking little girl. How she was able to say such a cruel and disgusting word with not trac of malice, no emotion and even in a matter of fact tone….

Atleast, he met an interesting person before his death.

“If you want to take, then take it. But as a repaymet, give this to Mati from the Night force”

Illi look at the necklace on the old man palm and frown.

“You are going to die anyway, Why would I need to repay you?”

The old man chuckle.

“When my sibordinate come find my body with missing organs, they will not only take revenge on those who caused my death but also pursue you”

Illi purse her lips at his reasonable explanation. Who knows, this world is a fanatsy setting so there might exist some mythucal thing that can trace her whereabout.

Illi does not want to take the trouble of fulfilling a death man last wish.

sigh….

Time to fulfill good deed once a day then….

Illi thought of saving the old man and inquire about direction to town. He was the first living person she met when coming to this world after all. Although the old man is a bit stingy, he will atleast be reasonable in pointing a direction right?

Approcahing him, Illi forcefully fed him a pill.

the old man was about to retaliate back when he suddenly feel a force, a force healing his inside and then towards the outside. The pain even started to go away. The healing process, although abit itchy was not painful at all.

it seems the little lady was giving him some mirculous pill.

The wound could not heal because of a potent poison but even that was cleanse by the pill. Circulating his internal force, he discover that.

The pill that heal his wound, recinnecting even his tendons was too magical that the old man cannot help but look at Illi strangely.

As if sensing his strange gaze, Illi glance back, answering him “Since I was a child and have an awareness, i was interested in medicine. I work on creating thi since chilhood, experimenting on countless rats before formulating a perfect formulae. Maybe, because I act like a maniac, collecting mice and cut them up many times, I was labelled as a amdman, a handicapped person. So, I was abandoned not long ago”

Illi lied with a straight face.

umm….

Thats a reasonable explanation.

The old man was abit moved. “How old are you?’

“Thirteen years old”

The old man was stunned, a thirteen years old young girl and was already able to produce such a miraculous pill.

He really could not understand why her parent abandoned her.

But some long lost emotion was felt by the old man. He too was an abandoned child because of his defect. He has polydactyly and was labelled as some monsters.

It was deemed as cursed in this era and world.

Deciding on something, the old man open his mouth “Will you like to follow me? I can raise you and will allow you to do your experiment to your eart content, I cn also provide you with human organs”

Illi eyes lit up at the organ and experiment word.

She was hooked.

She does not have a place to go, having a place to settle down is good.

If the old man plan on harming her, its not like she has nothing to defend against. She believe in her ability to protect herself.

She agreed.

The old man smile.

but,…. as a cautious man, how could he took in a girl in just a moment of sympathy?

Mostly because he cultivate atype of technique that allow him to see the aura of a person.

The little girl aura was dense with sunset red that represent blood, but as a person who dissect a mice, even trying to take his organ, it was pretty reasonable.

Although each person have a dominant aura, they are always mix with other aura.

each person have a disgusting aura which represent hypocrisy, a negative emotion and the like.

The more solid the stench aura is, the more the said person thought process is dark.

Interestingly, the little girl is free of the stenct aura.

Her dominant colour is sunset red followed by gold which represent the strong principle a person hold.

She does not has other colour, only red and gold.

This kind of people are rare.

Of course, thats not all there s. The important part was also the fact that the little girl is a medicinal genius. She is a rare treasure.

He will not wronged her. He take responsibility quite seriously, treating her as if he would treat a granddaughter is fine.

***********************************

a/n; Hope its enjoyable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1K 62
A new world, found by accident, presents itself to Ayano. It's a restart, her chance at a better world. Ayano thinks this world is a restart but litt...
1.6K 63 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
129K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...
89.5K 3.5K 29
Betrayed by subordinates, friends, family and lover, after 10-years of struggles. 🏴‍☠️ She, who has nothing to loose and care about anymore, die...