Radha

By APChau

Once upon a time there was a beautiful woman lived in a beautiful village. she was known for her beauty , i... More

chapter 1: introduction of radha
Chapter 2: Rejection
chapter :3- The Begaining
Chapter 4: unforgettable encounter
chapter 5: A Beautiful surprise
CHAPTER 6: A Drop of Water
Chapter 7: first step
some beautiful sceneris of vrindavan
chapter 8: Friendship
😊😊😊😊😊😊
chapter 10: nightmare
chapter 11: Torture
chapter 12: I want to die
chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Moments
chapter 15: Surprise
Chapter 16: Her unknown saviour
Chapter 17: The stranger
Chapter 18: Dreams
Questions & Answers
Announcement
Chapter 19: Shades
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 20: Flashbacks
Chapter 21: Truth
Announcement
Chapter 22 : πŸ’“ Fruit ( part I) πŸ’“
Chapter 23: πŸ’“ ( Part II )πŸ’“
CHAPTER 24: A BLOOD NIGHT
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 25 : Circles within Circles
CHAPTER 26 : The Deal
CHAPTER 27 : Warmth
Chapter 28: Belongs to him
Chapter 29 : After Rain
Chapter 30: Garland of Sorrow
Chapter 31: Garland Of Sorrow part II
Chapter 32: A life inside of her
Announcement
Chapter 32 : King and Queen
ANNOUNCEMENT
announcement

chapter 9- dark planning

758 104 6
By APChau

" flesh stays no further reason but rising at thy name "-  William Shakespeare

         *************************

Warning : erotic & steamy content.

It's after rain, pitch black and freezing. It's so cold that ayans fingers are starting to get numb. As they walked through the dark woods towards it's become more and more spooky & scary.

"are you sure son?  Do you really want to do this? "- jatila asked with a trumbling tone.

" yes maa. It's the matter of life now, we can't not wait for the ultimate result. "- ayan replied with a serious tone.

"but what if she ....."- jatila's voice was cut off by some creepy sound as result her breath caught in her throat. She felt some unfamiliar inhumane aura around of her. She was  panicked .

" it seems finally we being able to arrived here,  she is near,  I can feel her "- ayan chuckled .

As they walked  some steeps they saw a heavy metal gate,  pushing the heavy gates open the touch of the iron bar as cold as ice,  seized up ayans hand completely. Even though they could feel the unevenness of the old cobbled path beneath,  they were smooth in contrast to the crunching of the odd dead leaf that they steeped on. Carrying on up the path the grass carried on forever into the horizon. A dull grey color as if it had lost the will to live and stopped growing altogether. One lonesome baniyan tree stood by the house swaying in the wind and as the wind swept by the tree wishipered to the air and it's surroundings. From the outside the house was tall and thin made from large dark grey stones that had rough feel all of this sandwiched by crumbling cement.

" where are you? We need your help "- ayan screamed loudly but no one answered.

The windows rattled vigorously from the howling wind ,as though they were about to fall out of the frames which were made from rotting wood being eaten away by wood warm.

As they entered in a hall room they could see  lamp light was the only source,  they could feel the coldness from the musty orange and black tiled floor even though they wearing shoes it felt as though it had frozen over.

" axsika where are you?  Please don't manipulate us. We need your help otherwise everything..... Please help us "- ayan begged. He knew it was his one and only chance to save his life. And axsika was his  only path.

Suddenly the windows rattled vigorously and everything become all deep death like dark & cold like grave yard seems someone drained all the energy, rest of the warmth & light defiled the world with all darkness and sorrow and warth and pain.

A cloud like dark and thick mist appeared in front of ayan.  Ayan breath hitched as he knows who was it. He felt dark and dangerous aura captured his every inch & paralyzed his body . He felt boneless and chilly.

"ayansssh... "- someone hissed.

" axshika "- the only word which ayan could manged to utter .

" after long time "- this time the mist turned herself into a scary feminine figure having yellow serpent like eyes and fire like hair with crimson skin color & sharp black teeth covered by human blood.
Obseving  that kind of dark  fearsome human eating demonic creature jatila fainted on the spot and her body collapsed on the cold floor .

" maa.  What happened,  speak to me "- ayan screamed .lifting her weight on his arm he shakes her body , tried to regain her senses.

" she just fainted,  she will be fine . I will take care of her .don't worry. "- with that she waved her hand in the air , with in a second jatilas body vanished into thin air.

" maa " - ayan screamed loudly. He was completely shocked& stunned due to this kind of magic. He tried hardly to digusted the whole thing. But the situation was so strange and inhumanic that he can't believe it  with his own eyes. His head spinning up. He felt certain weakness like his all blood was drained from his body . His feet trumbled but axshika caught him.

" relax ayannsss. Your maa is safe.  Trust me "- axshika cooed softly in his ear while caressing his back.

Feeling so much weakness under her piercing gaze he simply place his head on her shoulder.

" whysss aressss yousss comissss heresss"-axshika hissed while licking her  sharp cannes & inhaling his musculine scent.

" we need your help? "- ayan replied while trying to keep himself clam in the spine chilling situation.

" whatssssss? - axshika lened closer and whispers in his ear.

" radha "- ayan voice stumbled.

"yesss . Yorsss salvationssss but touching hersss you mskesss a terrible crime. You know the factsss fromssss deep down that shesss not your,  she always belong to himmmmm"- axshika smirked.

Hearing from her mouth ayans blood started to boiled & his nostrils filled with rage and fume with anger he pushed her. He knew the truth but could not want to slip the opportunities from his hands. He knows that radha was not his,  he tricked her and it was always him who manipulated her, because of ayan she was deprived and seperated from her ultimate truth and lost her memories about her past and truth as well as power.but he knows that he would come from her , to save & collect her but ayan could not want to gave him any opportunity or chance to which could change ayans plan and curse.  Ayan panicked.

" I knew everything. Please don't teach me.  Help me. "- ayan requested.

After observing his selfishness aksxhika replied

" I cannss but it will cost your soul. Destroying something pure as her will  be not easy as you think "

With that Aksxhika turned herself into a unearthly beautiful attractive feminine figure with warm green sparkling eyes and soft snow white body having red lips and black raven hair which was as attractive as like magic out side but deadly in inside.

Her makeover puzzled ayan brain and his jaw dropped from his mouth . Even selfish& manipulating
person like him was fully mesmerized. Enchanted & frozed by her unearthly beauty. He became speechless like mute & his whole body stiffened like a corpse.

Observing his lust axshkika place a soft kiss on his lips . With a jolt ayan back to his senses and cleared his throat.

" so how are you going to help me??? "- ayan raised a brow.

" with this "- axshika waving her hand  produce a flower and place it on his hand.

" this "- ayan laughed loudly.  Perhaps the little witch lost her mind  ayan thought.

" am not lost but you are  . And no one can help you now except me "- axshika chuckled.

Feeling embarrassed ayan apologize to her .he was now fully aware about her strength,  she was the mistress of manipulation and black magic,  she can do anything which & whenever she wants. She was the one who can only save his path. So ayan decided to summon her.

" I want to summoned you "- ayan requested.

"yes. But first you have to invloved with me "- axshika asked in a very seductive way while biting his earlobe sensually.

" how "- ayan asked with a deep husky tone.

" a human sacrifice & pleasing me physically and I give you,  your salvation which well creat a bond between us & protect you from any harm from your sins "-  ashika licked her lips while scanning ayans musculine body with lust.

" I... "- ayan word cutt off by her piercing kiss which tempted his body so much that he simply lost his control and wrapped his arms around her waist & kiss her back. Observing  his desire for her axshika smirked.

" wait "- axshika whispered in his ear while biting his earlobe softly. Ayan moaned. Then she freed herself from his tight embrace . puzzled ayan asked her

" please don't stop.  It's really painful for me. Please "- ayan begged.

Scanning him from bottom to top axshika opened her blouse slowly twisting each button with his thumb and third finger,  then running his along her breastbone. When her dress finally fall open,  naked breasts came in to view, her snow white breasts were round and big, the nipples were round &full,  the areolas pink-red against her snow white skin. Her waist and hips was curvey. he studied her then place his both hand on her one breasts, his strectched,  rough hand and fingers pinched the nipples & caressed , making them longer and more ridge . The triangle of her pink flower was bald,  pinky& inviting. Her Hazy clouds  covered her face, making it soft and feauterless,  but billowing tendrils of black hair twisted out from around it,  flowing in a wind ayan could not hear. It moved watery dance.   Ayan softly placed his lips on her nipple,  licked & sucked it slowly , then moved his lips slowly down her stomach,  he removed her underwear,  kissing just above her pubic bone. He slipped two fingers inside her and move into his hand until she reached her climax and come on his hand. After that he stopped & removed his fingers as if he'd though better of the whole thing.

" I want to devour you "- ayan manged to speak while breathing heavily as his body and mind  was consumed by flesh devouring desire &   lust. His  each muscles get stiffened due to sexual tension & blood flowing hotly like lava through out his ven. He  was lost & could not hold back it anymore. He had to released it & otherwise he will die.

" yes "- with that axshika crashed her lips with his.

She undress him slowly,  the covers glided slowly down his body. The soft touch of the slik made his part twinge in agony,  and he gritted his teeth to his pleasure. Electric shocks ignited the nerves in his neck, shoulders,  and arms. When ayan was completely exposed,  he was not cold. His manhood sprang into neady position. The hair on his arms and legs snapped with static. Rising from the cold floor until her naked body hovered horizontally inches above him,  axshikas nipples brushed his chest scattering goosebumps across every pore. The creature reached down and wrapped a hot hand around his erection making it pluse. When she squeezed her grip was like iron .

Ayan pulled a gasping moan into his lungs. He could only watch as she slid down to put her mouth above his agonized member.

She brushed her tongue several times across the tip then pulled it hard into her mouth. Barbs of lightning convulsed ayan's body,  intensifying his senses. The sucking sound of her mouth against his flesh, the sweet smells of her juices mixing with his own musky scent,  the feel of those hot soft lips caressing the sensitive flesh as they slid over the head of his flesh & the strong grip of her warm hand,  all fought for his attention.

It was heaven for him,  now he want to finished his desire. Gripping her chin he crashed his lips with her, devouring her mouth like a hungry beasts who knows nothing but test of blood and now he want to drink it all. They draw each other in a tight embrace.

As they began to make love  against the cold floor which creaked with their movement. He pinned her naked body with his naked one . It was common enough at such time to fantasize arriving in a spooky place. He placed his mouth on her smooth  , round mountain summit.  He was in a hurried unreconoitering mood,  with time to go to a rocky edge and take a glimpse of the near vertical screc down which he shortly had to thrown himself. It was tempetation to leap into clear space now, but he was a man of the world and he could walk away and wait. But he can't,  it was not easy. He can't withdrawal it now,  . Axshika was calling to him,  inviting him,  murmuring in his ear.  Exactly so, as they jumped with desire, scratching each other with their nails like two flesh eating angry & hungry animals . He was wit her now, peering into an abyss . They saw how the scree  plunged vigorously down through the cloud, hand in hand,  they would fall backwards.

It was a sex ritual was after all which was the only hope for him to protect himself from his ultimate sin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
18.6K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
8.1K 544 40
Love , It's pure bond which connects two people into a unbreakable bond , but how far one could go for love ..... ●●●●●●●●●●●●♑♑♑●●●●●●●●●●●● Karna i...