Business to Pleasure (EDITING)

Von FaithThaWritaaa

Mahlani is a beautiful young woman, that is very insecure. She comes from two very successful parents in the... Mehr

Copyright © 2019
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A/N
26
27
A/N
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

5

3.1K 78 12
Von FaithThaWritaaa

September 29th, 2015 12:30pm

Mahlani

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the blinds into the room. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked while I let my vision adjust. Once my vision adjusted, I sat up and stretched. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and unlocked it going to my messages. I only had one text message and it was from Koi telling me about how her and DeMun (Future) were really hitting it off. I smiled and quickly replied back to her message. I decided to check my emails and I saw I had an email  from OVO Sound.

Dear Mahlani,
We were told by one of our OVO Sound founders that you are interested in coming in for an interview. With that being said, we would love for you to come in and sing for us, also, we will ask a few questions.

The interview will be Tuesday, October 7th if you're available, if not we can work something out.

Sincerely,
Oliver El-Khatib

I smiled in excitement, but my smile faded when I realized I would have to basically say I was going with Koi to hangout, but I would really be going to OVO Sound building. When I say Ken doesn't want me to do anything, I mean he literally doesn't want me to do anything. I quickly replied to the email. I then stretched once again and got up going to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothing. I got in the shower for about 20 minutes, because I also washed my hair. then I stepped out wrapping the towel around my body. I grabbed another towel and dried my hair. I grabbed one of my towel caps and placed it on my head. I did my normal hygiene and placed lotion all over my body. I placed on my undergarments and instead of putting on clothes, I put on a robe. I put everything in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and walked out the room and I smelled something burning. I ran to the kitchen and saw Ken trying to cook some lunch. I giggled and snuck up behind him.

"Ken what are you doing?" I asked him as he jumped a little bit.

"I tried to whip up something for us, but I failed." He said sighing and throwing away the burnt fried chicken. I laughed and stood on my tippy toes giving him a kiss.

"It's okay baby, we can just go grab a quick meal." I told him while he stared down at me.

"I already know what I want." He said looking at me with hungry eyes. I smirked and started kissing him again. Ken picked me up off the ground continuing to kiss me. He walked us to the bedroom and he laid me on the bed. He untied my robe and bit his lip. I unhooked my bra and took off my panties while Ken also undressed.  He hungrily started kissing me and I moaned a little bit as he inserted two fingers. I stopped kissing him and threw my head back biting my lip. He got on his knees and started eating me like I was his last meal. I moaned and rubbing my fingers through his hair while my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He started to suck  harder and faster which made my body go crazy. My legs started to shake and I moaned even louder. Once my climax was over, Ken came back up and started to kiss me. He slowly slid himself inside me and I moaned. We pulled apart from the kiss and he started giving me slow strokes. I bit my lip.

"Ken go faster." I moaned gripping the sheets. He sped up his pace and he groaned.

"Damn Mahlani." About 3 minutes later he pulled out and busted his nut. I was upset because I didn't even get to reach my climax. I rolled over and got out the bed to run the shower. I jumped in and took a 10 minute shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and went out the room to grab my robe. I placed it on and put on lotion on. I got in the bed while Ken got up and went to go get in the shower. I checked the time and saw it was only 1 o'clock. I decided to get on Instagram and see what was going on. Within the last week I've gained over 60,000 followers and I was surprised. I decided to post a picture of me and Ken. It was from his last football game.

@queenmahlani: I love you😘 @kennethfarrow

Within a minute I already have 5,000 likes. I was shocked. I saw I had a fanpage and I smiled scrolling through it. I decided to follow her. I loved that some people could look up to me even though I wasn't really popping or doing anything special. I got off of Instagram and decided to go on Snapchat. I saw Koi posted and I clicked on her profile seeing she was laid up with DeMun. I widened my eyes and did a little dance.

"You better go bestie." I said lowly chuckling. I was really bored so I decided to get up and clean the house. I started off by grabbing the dirty clothes out the hamper and taking them to the wash room. I started the water, put in the liquid detergent, and then put in the colored clothes first. Once that was situated, I went into the kitchen and started to wash the dishes. It only took about 10 minutes since it was that many dishes. I looked up and saw Ken going into the living room. I wiped the counters down. I went into the guest bedroom and everything looked pretty clean. I grabbed the vacuum out of the hall closet and I started to vacuum the whole house. It took almost 2 hours because of how tired I started to get. I mopped the floors with a swifter wet jet and I was mostly done cleaning for the day. I checked the time seeing it was almost 4pm. I decided to take an hour nap. I laid in the bed and made sure to place an alarm on for one hour. I fell asleep watching the TV after about 5 minutes.

1 hour later..

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off and sat up stretching. I got up and went into the bathroom wiping my face with a cold towel. I brushed my teeth again so my breath wouldn't be unpleasant. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the closet. I decided to wear a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt that was orange. I put on a black scarf and black uggs. I went into the bathroom and took off towel cap. I brushed my hair into a slick back ponytail and straightened up the bathroom. I grabbed my phone off the charger and walked out of the room seeing Ken sitting at the island fully dressed.

"I'm ready." I said grabbing my purse off the front table. He got out of the chair and pushed it back in grabbing his keys off the counter. I quickly placed on my coat zipping it up and putting my hands in my pocket. We walked out the house and the cold winter air hit my face and it made me shiver. I locked the front door and we got into Ken's car. We made our way to my parents house. I checked the time seeing that it was only 5:39. We got there in about 20 minutes. We got out the car and Ken grabbed my hand while we walked to the front door. I ring the doorbell as we waited for someone to open the door. My twin brother opened up the door and I smiled goofily. I instantly let go of Ken's hand and hugged my brother. I hadn't seen him in almost two months.

"Hey ugly." He said as we pulled away from the hug and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hey bitch." I said running away before he could hit me. I turned around  seeing him and Ken dapping up and talking. I walked further into the house. I was about to walk in the kitchen when my niece, Milah ran up to my legs. The M's ran in my family like crazy.

"Titi Lala!" She said making me smile widely.  She was 3 and of course, Milo was her dad.

"Hey baby." I said bending down to her level and hugging her kissing her all over her face. "I missed you." I told her smiling.

"I missed you too." She said. I stood up and walked into the kitchen seeing my mom wrapping up cooking.

"Hey ma." I said walking over to her and hugging her. She kissed me cheek.

"Hey baby, how are you?" She asked me.

"I'm holding up, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm doing good Lala." She told me. "Your fathers in the living room." She told me. I nodded my head and walked out the kitchen going into the living room. I saw my dad sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Daddy!" I squealed running over to him and hugging him.

"Hey princess." He said smiling. I'm such a daddy's girl it's ridiculous. "Let me see that ring." He said. I showed him the ring smiling. I saw Ken walk in the room and he started to talk to my dad. I got up and went to go see where Milo was. I saw he was sitting in the dining room with his girlfriend of 4 almost 5 years and also the mother of his child. I smiled when I saw her and she looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey Hailey!" I said going over to her and hugging her.

"Hey Mahlani, I haven't seen you in a while and look at you getting thicker. Somebody's been putting in that work." She said referring to Ken and acting like she was stroking. I started laughing and playfully hit her.

"Girl stop." I said trying to contain my laughing.

"MAHLANI AND MILO COME IN HERE AND HELP ME PUT THE FOOD ON THE TABLE!" Mom yelled. We both went into the kitchen and helped her start putting all the food on the dining table. Ken even came in and decided to help. After 5 minutes we finally had everything on the table and everyone sat at the table.

"Okay everybody let's get ready for prayer." Mom said as everyone died down on talking. "Lord thank you for this food that we are about to receive, thank you for getting everyone here safely and thank you for everything you have done in our lives. In Jesus name I pray, Amen." She said.

"Amen." Everybody said. We started digging in and the food was so good. Mama could really throw down. Thats that Black and Asian in her genes.

"Mom how's your business going?" I asked her while everybody else had their own conversations going on. My mom, Mariah Bertilli is the CEO of Prada. Yep I said it, Prada. My dad, Malachi Bertilli is a retired CFL Player, but now he's a high school football coach. My parents are very successful and have taught me so much and I am really thankful for them.

"It's going, it's getting better every year to be honest and I'm loving all the moments of it, even the bad ones." She said as we laughed. "It's really fun and I love that this became my passion." She said as I smiled.

"Awwww that's good mom, I'm proud of you." I told her. I looked over at my dad and saw him and Ken were talking up a storm. "So how's dad doing with the coaching this year?" I asked her.

"He's doing good, the kids love him Lala. Like when I say LOVE I mean LOVE." Mom said smiling. I returned the smile.

"That's good, I'm glad you guys are happy."

"How's your music going?" She asked me as I tensed up a little.

"It's going good, I'm still working on it and perfecting it but it's coming along." I said keeping the answer simple and short.

"I can't wait until you become a big time artist. I'm going to play your music all the time...except for the sexual ones those will not be played in my household..well unless-" I cut her off and started laughing.

"Mom okay- that is too much information." I told her while she also laughed at me. I made another plate and finished it within 10 minutes. I got a slice of sweet potato pie and called it a day. I was full, tired, and ready to get in the bed and go to sleep. I checked the time seeing it was almost 10:30. I yawned and sat on the couch next to Ken.

"Babe, I'm ready to go." I told him.

"Okay." He said. I told everybody bye and I promised my niece I would come get her and we would have a girls day out. I put my jacket back on and got in the car tiredly. 20-25 minutes later we finally arrived home and I unlocked the door going in. I stripped out of my clothes and just got in the bed. I plugged up my phone and laid down instantly letting sleep take over me.

To be continued...

I hope you guys enjoyed! Excuse any mistakes.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

123K 4.4K 58
Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj, just a simple girl from New York. She has faced challenges throughout her life that led to her success and independence...
55.5K 2.5K 25
...Then came love. Join Tori and Jayson as two become one, in the midst of becoming who they were truly meant to be. A tail of love, lust and devoti...
83.2K 2.5K 49
She thought she would never leave her current "situation-ship" until she met a well known NBA player that changed her mind.
3.9K 98 16
"So you're just gonna ignore me?" Jordan said quietly to her. Kehlani kept eating and ignored him, "Oh so you're the one who's mad? For what?" he sai...