THE LOVERS

By _Arshaa

both weep for the thorns in their skulls when the sun is killed and summer has gone by and the rain is acidic... More

prelude
mirage
the sun thief
morning slumber
parched tongue
crimson saint
of flesh and blood
not a martyr

the forlorn's slaves

181 16 16
By _Arshaa

he sold his soul to you, wrapped neatly with the ribbons of his arteries.

you peeled layer and layer of his skins, picked at his bones, and made a necklace from his collarbone. tied his hair around your wrist tightly until your blood spilt and your hand cut off from your arm.

you presented it to him on a silver plate, but he sewed it back to your arm with the string of his veins.

he kissed your wrist, the pulse under the layer of your skin, interlaced his fingers and yours with prayer hid behind his eyes. his grip on your hand tightening with every echo of your breath,

and so did the dagger pressed at your throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.6K 47
This is the translation of Umera's Peer-e-kamil to Roman urdu, hope you guys like it.... All credits to Umera Ahmed.....
4K 126 200
@Jake1703 is the supplier, and I am the dealer. WELCOME BACK TO THE MEME COLLECTION EVERYONE! Three books before this, all filled with great memes, g...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.2K 593 19
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαž”αŸ‚αž”αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αž½αž™ αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‚αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αžΆαž”αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αž€αžΆαž…αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆ αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαž˜αž½αž™αž…αžΌαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž½αž™αž‘αŸ€αž αž αž½αž™αŸŽ αž€αŸαž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌ...